Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:12 AM

Old July 10th, 2023, 01:22 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

They/Them

On lanky, long limbs, Starlingpaw made their way over to the base of Shadowledge, brushing overgrown fur out of their eyes to blink at their companions through dull blue hues. Finally, after such a long time .. they were being named a warrior. Belatedly, Starlingpaw wondered what their name was going to be, but for the time-being the unusually tall apprentice merely squared their shoulders and directed their gaze upward towards the leader.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old July 10th, 2023, 09:15 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Vulturefang. The name resonated through Froststorm's mind, chipping at his wall of self control. His blue gaze seeked the new deputy out. Was he gloating? Was he laughing at all the other cats who hadn't gotten there? It didn't matter. No deputy lasted forever, somehow they all fell, and maybe Froststorm might lend a paw to push them. Taking a deep breath, the warrior wiped all of those emotions from his face, joined the clan canting Vulturefang's name.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 11th, 2023, 11:39 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive

Alright so... maybe he hadn't heard what had been going on at first, but Mousepaw was quick to catch up. This queen was... being ridiculous. Maybe she had just been so angry at the death of Ivysnake at the paws of those traitorous, no good, code breaking fox-hearts that her mind was elsewhere too? Gratefully, Sir Bits and Woollyfeather were quick to silence her. With those two being such highly regarded warriors in the clan - as far as he was concerned - he was sure the matter was solved. There was no point in arguing with either of them when they were just speaking sense, after all!

Speaking of Sir Bits, it seemed the warrior had gotten a promotion! Rounded ears perked up with glee as he turned his gaze from the leader to his friend's mentor a few times, a beaming smile on his face. Hawkbite was a great warrior and a great mentor. He would be the second best enforcer there was, mmhmmm. Auntie Larky was still first, of course, heh heh. He wasn't really familiar with the other tom, so the heavy set apprentice didn't give him much thought, but he made a mental note of going over and congratulating Hawkbite. Maybe when he got a small break in the meeting?

There seemed to be many a news coming this time around, however, as the news of new enforcers was not all. Soon, a new deputy was named as well, a fact that took Mousepaw off guard. A deputy? ShadowClan had deputies? He hadn't even known deputies were a thing until he went to his first gathering the previous moon, and then he just thought it was something the other clans did because they were so weak they needed two cats leading them. Huh...

Well, he supposed that with the impending war looming over them, it only made sense. Not even Dawnstar could be everywhere at once. And with how they had killed their medicine cat apprentice, he was sure their leader would be front and center leading the charge against ThunderClan. She was honorable like that. Would never send waves of cats out to their death just to settle a score. She would be there with them until the end, mmhmm.

That said, the gray furred apprentice had no idea who this... Vulturefang was. In name he did, of course, as well as sight. But like Nighthound, he'd never really interacted with him, so he shrugged the thought away... at first. Spirited was quick to go challenge him - no doubt wanting to make sure the tom was fit for the job - and he just... rolled his eyes and shooed her away? His response was also highly self centered, and made the apprentice frown.

Oh good, an idiot on top. Much as Mousepaw liked Dawnstar, she really needed to get better picks for her high ranks. Between Elmshadow and now this Vulturefang, neither was really fit to stand besides her. Not with their obviously uncaring attitudes. Not that Mousepaw would complain or say anything outright. Dawnstar probably had her reasons, and just like with Elmshadow, he would obey this new deputy, no matter how undeserving of the role he might be.

Unable to think too much on how much he disliked this new deputy, the young tom's attention was grabbed by - gasp - warrior ceremonies! Oh, how Mousepaw wished he would be among them! Soon, he would have his assessment though. He'd had enough training, surely! And with a battle under his paw as well, he hoped he was ready. Even with the scars still stinging, his fur bristled with giddy excitement as he stared up at the Shadowledge.

Noticing that not all the apprentices were still gathered there, Mousepaw moved through the clearing, walking over to where Hawkbite and Woollyfeather sat. This was his chance! To say his bit to Sir Bits! Dipping his head respectfully as he approached - these two warriors were definitely worth every bit of politeness and respect his mum had taught him - he turned his face up, verdant hues alight with awe as he turned them to Hawkbite. "Congrats congrats, Sir Bits! You'll be an awesome enforcer, mmmhmmm," the tom chirped happily, his front paws stomping on the ground beneath him with glee.

-

@SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] | @Abyssopelagic [Woollyfeather]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 11th, 2023, 08:58 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She really needed to find more less aggravating cats to serve as her high ranks. Dawnstar's eyes narrow and tail lash as Vulturefang goes on to call her every little nickname he could think of besides her actual name. They were definitely going to have to talk about that, amongst other things. It was one thing if he got away with it among her clan, but an entirely different thing if he persist with the lack of respect during gatherings or in front of opposing clans.

Vulturefang's deputyship would be ending before he even spend a whole moon under the rank. She'd be demoting him back to warrior anyway once she found someone less irksome and semi-competent to fill the rank. Or at least that's what she told herself. The clan seemed pleased with having a deputy, so there was that. Her attention shifted over the four apprentices as they gathered one by one.

Batpaw has successfully finished his assessment, although he was lacking in skill hence why he'd be getting some extra training or returning to his apprentice rank. Both Starlingpaw and Aspenpaw had fought like warriors during the battle with ThunderClan, however, Sagepaw she'd have to throw in the same category as Batpaw. He had fought against ThunderClan... or rather got beat by a ThunderClan warrior and had his ass saved by Lilypaw. Honestly, Lilypaw deserved the rank, but she hadn't met the conditions set for a promotion.

"I, Dawnstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They've trained hard to understand our ways and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Aspenpaw ( @nykyrian ), Batpaw ( @Kay~ ), Starlingpaw ( @Rose ), and Sagepaw ( @valery ), do you promise to protect and serve ShadowClan even at the cost of your life?"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 11th, 2023, 09:01 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Droippingpelt watched a glare*
Old July 11th, 2023, 09:45 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

- @Undertaker

"I do," Batpaw said with a grin plastered onto his face and his orange eyes shining.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old July 11th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: The Shadowledge

Aspenpaw

He/Him | @JackHunt_17

He was glad he had found it fit to clean his pelt while waiting for Elmshadow, as he felt the eyes of his clan turn to him. Well not to him specifically, but still they were there, pressing against him in a way that made his skin crawl. Once upon a time, he would've relished in the attention, but Aspenpaw had pushed that part of himself away. He traded the spotlight for the shadows, and now it just made him uncomfortable. But he felt a somewhat familiar gaze on him that caught his attention. Green eyes fell upon the young warrior as he turned to look, the same one he had called a nepotistic child moments prior. A smile was brought to his lips as he regarded the russet tom as he congratulated him.

A single eyebrow was lifted in his direction, a physical response to his thoughts, A little early isn't it, I haven't even received my name?. Still he mouthed a "Thanks." to him, flashing his broken canine that made him reluctant to speak. Dawnstar then began to speak, stealing the tom's attention away. His name was spoken first, which pleased the egotistc child in him greatly. His voice was hoarse from the battle, but it was still strong and unwavering as he spoke. "I do."
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:01 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quiethunter Watched Dawnstar Glare at Vulture'fang with amusement. She Rather thought it was a cute way of Vulture'fang to Annoy the Leader.

Quiethunter couldn't help but laugh

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 12th, 2023, 01:59 AM
underwhelming

This was it, this was it, this was it this was it- Sagepaw's eye shone, damn near forgetting to answer the question. "I do," he replied, forcing his voice to a clear, measured tone. In reality, he wanted to yell and grab somebody and shake them and then talk their ear off about how happy he was to finally earn his name after eighteen moons of work and they'd probably find it annoying but he needed an outlet for all this energy in him spawned by the realization that he had no ties to anybody anymore and he could go anywhere if he wanted he could leave camp whenever he was feeling closed in and he didn't have to wait for a warrior to take pity on him and never again have to wait for someone to notice him and take him out training because his mentors kept disappearing because he's got some kind of curse that makes them go missing and now he's mentally rambling but his thoughts are going so fast because he was going to be a warrior and he was just. so. excited.

Last edited by val; July 12th, 2023 at 02:20 AM.
Old July 12th, 2023, 05:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

Disappointing. Neither one of his apprentices were present to congratulate him? He'd have to talk to them later about it. . . if they showed their faces. Starrypaw, he was more shocked about, but this was the second time he'd hadn't seen Snakewither at a meeting. The effort wasn't there, yet again. He'd sniff before the other voices broke his thought.

He looked towards Woollyfeather, giving her a grateful blink before a small chuckle left his body at Ravenkit's enthusiasm. "You should teach Woollyfeather how to cheer like you! You're great at it!" The newly made Enforcer would say before his attention was pulled towards a familiar voice. [ @Abyssopelagic @ares ]

Mousepaw! A pleasant surprise during this meeting. He'd lean down and tap the apprentice between his ears, with his nose, in a grateful gesture. "Thank you! You'll make a great Enforcer when you get it one day," the tom spoke with a wink. He lifted his head back up to look towards Dawnstar once more. She was about to announce the warrior ceremonies. How exciting! They needed the extra paws right now with everything about to break into war. [ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL