Today 02:03 AM

Old July 5th, 2023, 01:30 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Shadowledge

CLOUDPAW
(Character page not finished yet!)
fluffy white she-cat with pale grey freckles and green eyes.
she/her

YAWWWWWWWWWN! Cloudpaw really couldn't care less about anything happening. Eyesomethingsomething was dead? Who cares? Just find another cat to take her place!!! And please, dying at the claws of those foul-smelling squirrels? Yikes. Maybe she deserved it. Like, for real, how could you lose to one of those... things? Ughhhhhh, how unbelievably booooooring. Why not talk about something that was actually important? Cloudpaw was right there!!! Everyone should be staring upon her glory and praising her for merely allowing them to speak within her presence!!! What a waste of a Clan to not give her every bit of their attention, really. Yawn!!!!!!!!!! Sure, maybe the thought of sending those foxes over to snack on some squirrels was fun, but she would rather not get her paws dirty. Couldn't she just, like, shoo the foxes away or something? Puh-lease, it would be so eeeeeeeeasy!!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old July 5th, 2023, 01:44 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw was watching the Shadowledge before turning his head, his gaze meeting his parents. It was.. off seeing his father look so tired and his mother not have her usual bounce. Dogpaw lowered his ears in thought before standing up and moving to sit next to his father before looking back at the Shadowledge once he heard the queen of shadows start speaking.

Ivysnake was dead. Killed by those squirrels. Who did they think they were? Great.

Dogpaw kept his stoic look as he continued to listen to Dawnstar. War was now on the table and Dogpaw would be lying if he said didn't want to show that stupid Thunderclan apprentice what a shadowclanner could really do.

| @Ravensong - Elmshadow & Cougarivy; No need to reply to this!! |
Old July 5th, 2023, 06:17 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Smalltail

Smalltail sat and thought to himself. Why can't those darn thunderclaners stay on their own territory? Why the nicest thunderclan cat I have seen is long dead! He sat down on his hanches. "MOUSEBRAIN!" He hissed . His tail was lashing at the corner of his eye he could see his daughter petrified as she wrapped her tail around her kits to protect them.

He whipped around towards her. "What are you staring at?" He hissed at her. Smalltail grew her up with his fearful ways. No wonder he got the name"Bad Luck". His daughter Honeysuckle shrink Ed back. "Smalltail please calm down." She pleaded. "A very noble cat just died to save the clan! Show some respect" She hugged her kits closer. Smalltail sat back down and growled.

|Open for interactions!|
Old July 5th, 2023, 06:47 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

╔══ <<♤>> ══╗
Ashkit
•She/Her•Shy• ⁴Moons•
╚═══ •☆• ═══╝
Ashkit was sad for Ivysnake, but a sparkle of hope brightened her blue eyes. That meant that she could spend more time around Elmshadow!
Elmshadow is nice , she thought, trying not to smile, I wish he thinks the same thing about me.
@Ravensong

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; July 5th, 2023 at 06:49 AM.
Old July 5th, 2023, 07:06 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch thought those ThunderClan scum! How could even ThunderClan kill a medicine cat!
Old July 5th, 2023, 01:14 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
As cats gathered around the Shadowledge, Shade's gaze swept across the crowd, searching for a particular individual. Already in a sour mood, his irritation flared even more intensely. Of all the cats present, why did it have to be her? The one feline he liked the least. And to compound his frustration, she seemed to be nowhere in sight. A sigh escaped Shade's mouth, reflecting his annoyance. It was utterly vexing. He cast another glance at the crowd, but his efforts yielded no results. Then, he caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of his eye. Turning his head, he initially saw only darkness, but as his eyes adjusted, the graceful form of Larkfire came into view. There she was. Shade limped over to the young she-cat with a heavy gait and settled beside her, his focus fixed straight ahead. The last thing he wanted was for the thorn in his side to see the expression on his face as he embarked on this conversation. "Hey, Larkfire," he grumbled, his voice filled with dissatisfaction. "Um, I, uh..." Ugh, this was so difficult. "I just wanted to say thanks for saving me during the battle," Shade reluctantly mewed. And now came the even more challenging part. "Also, I apologize for not considering you, Elm, or Mousepaw once I regained consciousness. It was foolish, and I realize I should have acted differently." He took a deep breath before adding, ”Please forgive me,” through gritted teeth. Shade was determined to prevent any possibility of a similar oversight in the future. Furthermore, he found himself burdened by debt, which he hated. He despised being indebted to anyone, but the fact that it was Larkfire made it all the worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Flowerkit

The three-legged kit hopped over to where Larkie sat with another big cat, but she tumbled forward and snuggled up to her big sister. Ever since her mother died and all but two of her siblings disappeared, she had felt... alone. But luckily she had Larkie-sis! In all honesty, the kit hadn't spoken since her mama had died. Her voice felt like it died too, but at least her cuddles didn't. Flowerkit got as close as physically possible to her big sis, then looked up at Dawnstar again.

// @Levi 99 @Rose - just for flo being a parasite
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

Larkfire hadn't expected companionship, nor had she even gestured towards wanting it. Despite this, when a familiar slim figure materialized in the corner of her vision, the youngest enforcer shifted out of the shadows, side-eyeing Shadefrost as the tom settled beside her. He had quite a lot of wounds, and though they were patched to a T, Larkfire was uncertain if breathing wrong would make him bleed all over again like she'd seen during the battle. He was still limping, that was for sure. Lark herself had been in enough street fights to know when to back down from a clash of cats. Apparently, though, Clan cats just didn't know when to step back. Had Shadefrost not been a part of ShadowClan and had ShadowClan not had a healer, wound infections would have killed the tom by now.

Frowning quietly, Larkfire directed her amber gaze downward, forearms (attempting to) wrap around Flowerkit to pull the little she-kit in for a hug. It was no use pushing the kitten away. Amber chips of ice softened momentarily for the motherless kitten, and Larkfire felt her lips thin into a straight line as she drifted further away in thought. This was Elmshadow's kin; she'd have to talk to the dark medic about Ruekit and Flowerkit.

She listened, intently, to what Shadefrost had come here to say to her; that he was sorry. When he was done, the youngest enforcer found the corners of her mouth turning upward in a sardonic, humorless smile. "I don't need an apology." She said finally, canting her head to the side to scrutinize her denmate. Expression hardening ever-so-slightly, Larkfire let her amber hues flick meaningfully in Mousepaw's direction. "I don't need your apologies, Shadefrost, because someone else does." If there was one thing Larkfire was strict about, it was apprentices. "Have you even said anything to your own apprentice yet? He fought in a starsdamn battle, Shadefrost. I don't care if he had training." The enforcer leaned forward, voice dropping so Flowerkit would not be privy to their conversation. "I don't care if he has all the training in the world. He's still an apprentice, a youngster, like so many others in that fight were. If there's anything Mousepaw deserves, it's an apology from his mentor, who acted recklessly and put him in danger."

Leaning back and away from the tom, Larkfire turned her attention back to The Shadowledge, where Dawnstar had begun speaking --- about Ivysnake's death. "For the record, Shadefrost, you are forgiven on my part. Just keep in mind that there is someone more important who deserves your condolences." Her expression morphed into a stoic, stony mask. And yet, the sternness in her tone had vanished. Shadefrost was not a bad individual, he just needed to know how to act, when. "Ivysnake is dead. Had you kept up that mouse-brained charade at the battle, ShadowClan might have been without Elmshadow as well."

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousepaw Mention ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old July 5th, 2023, 01:32 PM
ringfinger

Well, if that news wasn't...awful. Rather concerning, honestly. Sagepaw was a little unnerved by the vengeful words of the leader, but alright. He was more confused about why the heck a border patrol decided to kill a medicine cat. That was, like, really worrisome.
Old July 5th, 2023, 06:50 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Stars above... Nightshiver couldn't help but instinctively search for every kit in the crowd as she listened to the dark-furred leader, the news a Ivysnake's passing and the issues with ThunderClan igniting old memories of when they'd raided them once upon a time. There was Flowerkit, Chubkit, young Cloverkit, Rufflekit, Ravenkit and Sunsetkit too. So many kittens to hear the saddening news. It was nothing to sweep them away over yet, still the forever queen remained at the ready should it become necessary. Perhaps she was overreacting a little, but the white feline felt uncomfortable. Memories of past battles and conflict, the white lady didn't like it one bit. Some part of her whished she could tune it out; it felt like a scene right from her past but all the same she knew, this is how clan life was. She could only be grateful that her clan was arguably strong in that aspect, and that she'd been put in a position where the kittens had become her utmost priority in all aspects. All the same, she wished for the fighting to end. All the same, she wished no one would get hurt, warrior and apprentice alike.

Last edited by Estelle; July 6th, 2023 at 06:49 AM.
Old July 5th, 2023, 09:10 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Goody Goody

Nothing Salamanderskull liked better then revenge

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 5th, 2023, 09:34 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflekit
ginger cashmere bengal- 5 moons - He/Him

The big puffball of a tom tilted his head, a bit confused by the leaders words why kill the medicine cat apprentice. Was thunderclan full of scaredy mice that they would go kill someone who dealt with plants? He scoffed, it didn't even help that they did it while whole other situation was going on, couldn't even fight like a warrior. That was a wimp in his eyes, couldn't even fight fairly in a fight, they had to gang up on one cat. Rufflekit did find it pretty neat that this ivysnake was able to take out two during that whole unfair fight, that was tough. Maybe when he got older and started training he could be like that, take down the enemy at the same time. At least he knew in the future if he was going to go down he'd at least take someone with him.

Huffing as he returned his attention back to the queen he blinked as she continued on. Oh so he guessed that would explain where everyone had went to that day and why they were so injured. Seeing as he hadn't bothered to go ask anyone about it, he in his opinion had other things he was doing. A part of him was curious as to why they wouldn't go after Thunderclan but he had lost interest half way through the whole speech. Seeing as the rest of this had nothing to do with him he'd taken to just sitting and letting him self go into random thoughts.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw