by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM

Old December 13th, 2018, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
Leopard didn't like being left behind, so, he ran skipped right after him, trying to keep up as he climbed the tree. A couple of failures, but instead he just climbed half way to each branch and starts jumping up each one. "Wait for me!!!" He forgot how high the tree was through having fun climbing in some way.

When Dangerhawk reached the top he looked down at the kit then back at the sky. The sun rise was wonderful form what he could see and the suns rays hit the earth then him. He felt the heat on his pelt and calmed down and smiled. He had forgot what it was like in the sun with the heat on his pelt and the wind in his fur.

Old December 14th, 2018, 08:20 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Justicepaw's eyes glowed. Resist the shipping... resist the shipping... I CAN'T RESIST THE SHIPPING! Justicepaw ran towards camp, looking around wildly to see any two cats talking to each other. She turned and saw Petalpaw. "Where! Where are the cats in need of my shipping services!!??" Her eyes twinkled crazily. Justicepaw had to see these two cats. She hadn't gone through with her daily morning shipping routine today, and so she hadn't had her daily dose of shipping. Usually, during the mornings, she would get out of the Apprentices' Den and look around for any two cats who were even close to each other and start shipping them. It typically made her unpopular with those cats unless they actually had feelings for each other or were mates. Justicepaw stared at Petalpaw intently, waiting for a reply as if her life depended on it. Which... Justicepaw thought it did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Oh Nooo this rp is dying by accident! But not anymore xD @Bracken12 @DragonChaos @Blade @Hopekitt @~+Harvest+~ )

Petal'Paw Smiled enthusiastically as she whipped around and headed back towards camp. "Justice'Paw! I see two cats talking to each other over at camp! It looks like they're in need of your Shipping!".She Called out to her sister,trying to lure her out and make her happy again.
(RED AND SHADE ARE AT WAR. WE CANNOT STOP THE RP. and shade dear, stop shopping and get back here )
@~+Winter+~ @Hopekitt @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Braken12 @DragonChaos

Red'Furs neck fur bristled as he heard Storm'Claw shrug away the arguement. Wait all you like Storm, with time, you'll find yourself dead. he tought darkly to himself. "Yes!" He mewed, all of a sudden brightly. "Why dont we all go back to camp?" He lashed his tail, not noticing. He was still furious with storm, but he knew there was nothing to do now.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old December 14th, 2018, 10:06 AM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
When Dangerhawk reached the top he looked down at the kit then back at the sky. The sun rise was wonderful form what he could see and the suns rays hit the earth then him. He felt the heat on his pelt and calmed down and smiled. He had forgot what it was like in the sun with the heat on his pelt and the wind in his fur.
Leopard finally reached towards the top where Dangerhawk is, but when he looked over the horizon, he felt pretty much superior for being so high up. "I feel like a bird!CAW!!!" He shouted, staring at the horizon.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 14th, 2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Leopard finally reached towards the top where Dangerhawk is, but when he looked over the horizon, he felt pretty much superior for being so high up. "I feel like a bird!CAW!!!" He shouted, staring at the horizon.
Dangerhawks smile turned into a frown again. "I see that you made it." He sighed. "I also bet all the prey that is under the tree can hear you." He growled.
He started to climb a little bit higher than normal but this tree was stable so he knew he would be fine.
(HI)

Old December 14th, 2018, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Dangerhawks smile turned into a frown again. "I see that you made it." He sighed. "I also bet all the prey that is under the tree can hear you." He growled.
He started to climb a little bit higher than normal but this tree was stable so he knew he would be fine.
(HI)
(Hewo :3)
Leopard frowned, but laughed it off anyways. "Well let them run, there is no reason to be a grump at this time." When Leopard saw that he just climbed higher, he just want's to stay at his spot, watching the nice view. Then he thought of where Kiwipaw will be and what she may be doing, so he started gazing around the horizon as well with looking closer to the ground too.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 14th, 2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
(Hewo :3)
Leopard frowned, but laughed it off anyways. "Well let them run, there is no reason to be a grump at this time." When Leopard saw that he just climbed higher, he just want's to stay at his spot, watching the nice view. Then he thought of where Kiwipaw will be and what she may be doing, so he started gazing around the horizon as well with looking closer to the ground too.
Dangerhawk muttered something under his breath. “First of all I am not a grump,” He growled, “Also what are you looking for?” He asked the young kit. He looked on the ground and saw something moving really fast. When he looked harder he saw a dog. “Don’t go down.” He said.

Old December 14th, 2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Dangerhawk muttered something under his breath. “First of all I am not a grump,” He growled, “Also what are you looking for?” He asked the young kit. He looked on the ground and saw something moving really fast. When he looked harder he saw a dog. “Don’t go down.” He said.
Leopard stared at the so called 'Dog' that Dangerhawk was looking at when he looked at him. Shaking at the sight of the dog. His mother: Jay, playing in his mind. "I-i hope i-it doesn't get us." Leopard whispered, hoping that he doesn't ever die from a brutal death such as that, evil creature.
Old December 14th, 2018, 07:22 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

(RED AND SHADE ARE AT WAR. WE CANNOT STOP THE RP. and shade dear, stop shopping and get back here )
@~+Winter+~ @Hopekitt @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Braken12 @DragonChaos

Red'Furs neck fur bristled as he heard Storm'Claw shrug away the arguement. Wait all you like Storm, with time, you'll find yourself dead. he tought darkly to himself. "Yes!" He mewed, all of a sudden brightly. "Why dont we all go back to camp?" He lashed his tail, not noticing. He was still furious with storm, but he knew there was nothing to do now.
Birchpaw nodded and looked to her sibling and half-sibling. The family had grown closer together, and... yet, farther apart. She didn't want people to see the shame that she had been blind to her fathers faults and her half-sister's troubles reflected in her eyes... the hurt that she had been kept in the dark about family. She was emotionally hurt by the things that she had been ignorant to. Birchpaw swept her tail lightly across her half sibling's shoulder.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 14th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
Birchpaw nodded and looked to her sibling and half-sibling. The family had grown closer together, and... yet, farther apart. She didn't want people to see the shame that she had been blind to her fathers faults and her half-sister's troubles reflected in her eyes... the hurt that she had been kept in the dark about family. She was emotionally hurt by the things that she had been ignorant to. Birchpaw swept her tail lightly across her half sibling's shoulder.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Petal’Paw face harden a bit, despite everything that has happened she was going to go back to her somewhat normal self.She felt Birch’paw lightly touch her shoulder and she glanced at her,before giving the smallest and briefest smile, her face become stoic as she looked at Red’Fur.She knew the two of them had somewhat made up but she still felt somewhat uneasy around him the same goes for her mother,Shade.’Im not sure who to trust honestly...’.She thought silently as she glanced at her parents then at Storm’Claw and Birch’Paw before spotting Justice’Paw grinning ear to ear in happiness. “ If you guys don’t shut up and come back to camp i’ll Make sure you all have thorns in your bedding!”.She said in her usual sharp tone as she started walking off.
@~+Winter+~ @Snow Blade @Bracken12 @Hopekitt @DragonChaos

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; December 14th, 2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old December 15th, 2018, 10:08 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Leopard stared at the so called 'Dog' that Dangerhawk was looking at when he looked at him. Shaking at the sight of the dog. His mother: Jay, playing in his mind. "I-i hope i-it doesn't get us." Leopard whispered, hoping that he doesn't ever die from a brutal death such as that, evil creature.
Kiwipaw wandered back out into the territory. A day or two had passed since she saw Leopard and Dangerhawk, so she wanted to check on them. She could smell them already. They were up...a tree? Mrrr? Kiwipaw walked under the lines ancient boughs, and yelled "Hey! Guys! Whatcha doing up there? I thought only squirrels climbed!" She meowed with amusement . Then she heard Dangerhawk say...dog? Hmm? Suddenly it hit her. The scent of a mutt. Oh no.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3