Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:01 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:57 AM

Old September 10th, 2023, 08:42 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalis View Post
Smokekit looked over at the two kits, "Sure i'll play with you guys, what game are we playing?" He asked softly

@leopardsnow
@Sleek

Hiddenkit was happy that the other kit agreed to play with them. The more the merrier!

Hiddenkit looked over at the other two kits. "So?" she asked, her patience running thin.

(sorry for the short post, i really have nothing to say)

@leopardsnow @Cinnamon~
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 11th, 2023, 10:25 AM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Hiddenkit was happy that the other kit agreed to play with them. The more the merrier!

Hiddenkit looked over at the other two kits. "So?" she asked, her patience running thin.

(sorry for the short post, i really have nothing to say)

@leopardsnow @Cinnamon~
"We can play tag" Chimed Smokekit

@Sleek
@leopardsnow
Old September 12th, 2023, 04:55 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Albatrosskit

Albatrosskit heard there was lessons, so he ran off to join it.
@Estelle

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 12th, 2023, 08:04 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

The black-furred molly blinked owlishly at Shadowkit, but she relaxed upon hearing the genuine apology from her. "...It's okay, I know you didn't mean to. I'm sorry too, if I scared you... I just don't like being touched." She pointed out sheepishly, awkwardly beginning to groom her fur again until it was to her liking.
Shadowkit perks up. "It's not my favorite either." she admits.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old September 13th, 2023, 07:24 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

❝Pumpkinkit❞

Sharp yellow hues drifted over the nursery like searchlights. So many cats, kits and queens alike... he wondered which of the little fluffballs would make it to apprenticehood. To warriorhood. He wondered if he was standing in the presence of a future deputy, leader, or medicine cat. Pumpkinkit's tail bristled. At least they'd have more fighting power. More meatshields for weaker cats.

He, of course, wouldn't be one of those weakling featherbrains. He would be strong, powerful... and he'd have Cobwebpaw by his side. The little orange kit would have his strong big brother fighting with him, and when little Pumpkinkit became an apprentice, the other Clans better hit their knees and pray to the lords he and Cobwebpaw didn't come after them.

Pumpkinkit nestled himself further into his moss nest, which he kept nice and tidy, and most importantly, all to himself.

[ OPEN ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; September 13th, 2023 at 07:24 AM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 07:06 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Harekit grinned eagerly, it seemed Nightshiver's attempt to make it sound more intruding worked as now the young kit was even more curious he had many questions but for now he would wait until the time came to ask though he'd probably have even more after.

Pale brown and white pelt fluffed up with excitement he immediately answered his teacher's question "Y-Yes! A-Are we starting from t-the beginning of S-Shadowyclan? Oh a-and will anyone I-I know b-be i-in it?"he mewed quickly fidgeting his paws he wanted to know so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Albatrosskit

Albatrosskit heard there was lessons, so he ran off to join it.
@Estelle

Nightshiver smiled down at Harekit, glad to see him so excited despite his usually shy nature - it was nice seeing him open up a bit. Her tail lightly tapped her paws as she thought, head tilting sideways before answering the kit's question with a gentle tone.
"Hm.. we will... be starting... with... Icestar's... leader..ship. Did you.. know she's.... Dawn..star's... mom? Dawnstar... will... be appearing... in the... story even..tually, too. And you.. know...her... right?"

She smiled again, then taking notice of Albatrosskit arriving as well - giving a light flick of her tail, she invited the kitten over.
"How.. about you... join... us? Let's... get started."
She mew, looking from one kit to another.

"So, once... upon a.. time.., Shadow..Clan wasn't... in... the.. best shape - we were.. without... a leader..., and without... a.. deputy.., leaving the... clan in.. quite.. some chaos. That... is, until... a sign... came.. from. the... stars - from StarClan...; showing... that.. Iceheart.., who we.. know as.... Icestar, and... Crowtail ought... to lead... us. And... so... they did.., as leader... and deputy.... respectively. I.. do.. not remember... what happened... to Crowtail, but... eventually... he.. left.. the deputy.. spot... vacant -- he... wasn't with... us for... long. Moons... came and... went, tensions... rose and... dropped - Icestar.. remained... with us... through it... all. But... not.. everyone... was pleased. Do you.... know why..?"

Old September 13th, 2023, 07:10 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Albatrosskit

Albatrosskit listened carefully, sitting next to Harekit. He looked up at Nightshiver, his eyes widening in admiration to the she-cat. He waited and listened to the story, wanting to become an apprentice soon. "Why wasn't everyone happy?" Albatrosskit asked, his tail laying over Harekit's.

@Estelle @The Doctor

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 14th, 2023, 06:46 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

the very pregnant tom knew his kits would be born any day now, so Cougarbite headed into the nursery to find a nest. He’d take a bit of time off of his warrior duties to have the kits and wean them but then he’d get right back to work. (open)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 14th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Nightshiver smiled down at Harekit, glad to see him so excited despite his usually shy nature - it was nice seeing him open up a bit. Her tail lightly tapped her paws as she thought, head tilting sideways before answering the kit's question with a gentle tone.
"Hm.. we will... be starting... with... Icestar's... leader..ship. Did you.. know she's.... Dawn..star's... mom? Dawnstar... will... be appearing... in the... story even..tually, too. And you.. know...her... right?"

She smiled again, then taking notice of Albatrosskit arriving as well - giving a light flick of her tail, she invited the kitten over.
"How.. about you... join... us? Let's... get started."
She mew, looking from one kit to another.

"So, once... upon a.. time.., Shadow..Clan wasn't... in... the.. best shape - we were.. without... a leader..., and without... a.. deputy.., leaving the... clan in.. quite.. some chaos. That... is, until... a sign... came.. from. the... stars - from StarClan...; showing... that.. Iceheart.., who we.. know as.... Icestar, and... Crowtail ought... to lead... us. And... so... they did.., as leader... and deputy.... respectively. I.. do.. not remember... what happened... to Crowtail, but... eventually... he.. left.. the deputy.. spot... vacant -- he... wasn't with... us for... long. Moons... came and... went, tensions... rose and... dropped - Icestar.. remained... with us... through it... all. But... not.. everyone... was pleased. Do you.... know why..?"

Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Harekit's ear twitched subtly at at the mention of Dawnstar, he knew her! Well not knew her knew her but she was the um...leader! Yes that! Oh and Icestar he didn't know her but she was Dawnstar's mama but was she a good one...hmm he'd didn't want to delay the story so he just nodded eagerly.

Then out of the blue his best friend Albatrosskit came! Yay! Giving Albie a friendly grin he shuffled closer very happy that he wouldn't be the only kit and it'd be more fun with him anyway!

As Nightshiver started her story the young tom listened carefully eyes wide with wonder but his ears flattened back a bit at the thought of the clan being not good but they soon perked up agin at the Starryclan bit.

So...the d-de-dep--de...pu...ty , he didn't really know how to say that word, left? That's so sad! But why!? Wait, Wait he had to save his questions for the end because he'd delay the story...oh wait now Nightshiver was asking a question?

Tilting his head curiously at the question Harekit didn't really know why but he'd guess, seeing that Albatrosskit didn't seem to know he tried his luck "B-Because t-they missed C-Crowtail?" he mewed hopefully he knew he'd be sad if one of his friends went to Starryclan.

@Shadowed Flower

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 14th, 2023, 12:16 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

mothkit yawned and sat near the corner, boredom glazing her eyes.
{ open it'll get longer i swear }

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡