Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:05 AM
The Webbing filled with...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 05:46 AM
THE MOSS AND WILLOW...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:33 AM
☆ [The Dark Market] ☆...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:27 AM

Old September 20th, 2024, 08:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Wolfhive probably shouldn't be out here, but in his throes of misery from The Plague he realized they'd forgotten someone.

Snakepaw.

"You." His voice is hoarse, barely a call as he beckoned her to come over to him. Wolfhive took a spot near his 'mas den, shifting uncomfortably - he probably looked as terrible as he felt.

In most cases, demotions were met with a task to go alongside it but Wolfhive had left her furious, knowing if he continued to speak with her in that mood he'd show her his claws, and then by the time he had calmed down so much had happened he hadn't the opportunity to give her a task. Paired with sickness... things just went downhill from there. "Before I say anything on my end, I need you to tell me why tearing plants up by their roots is a bad idea."

[ @Concorde ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:25 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Snakepaw

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Apprentice (demoted)

Snakepaw turned her head as Wolfhive called her, not sounding well at all she noticed. She approached, raising an eyebrow and tilting her head slightly, wondering what exactly he needed her for. Oh it was related to that little…incident. The reason she was demoted instantly in the first place. "Right, yeah, in hindsight not my best idea. It destroys the plant so it won’t grow again, and in a time of crisis that really wasn’t the right thing to do…"

Taking a moment to consider what to say next, Snakepaw remembered she just left when Wolfhive told her to take the plant back to the medicine den, so now that the dust was settled a bit, it was maybe time to say something about that. "I do want to apologise for destroying that plant though, I really didn’t think that through, but it won’t happen again, ever. I can promise you that."

@BEAR.
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Yeah, ...that was about the dumbest thing you've could've done with herbs." Beyond pulling a Seakit and eating them at random, but that was another issue. Wolfhive sighed.

"I'm reinstating your rank, but think before you do things please. We can't afford stupid mistakes - it can be the difference between life 'n death. Now go find Goldenpaw, I'm sure they're dyin' to do more training."

[ @Concorde ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:48 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Snakefang

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang nodded in affirmation as Wolfhive warned her not to do something that stupid again, before telling her to take Goldenpaw for some more training. "I understand, thank you." She said, "Right, I’ll go get them right now."

With that she padded off, looking for Goldenpaw to start hunting training.

@BEAR.
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:35 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Larkswoop - ThunderClan Queen Warrior
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

The dusky-brown-and-white warrior emerged from the warriors´ den with a yawn. Larkswoop had just taken a well-earned nap whenever she realized she needed to tell Silverpaw the news.

´´Silvs,´´ The ThunderClanner called out for her former apprentice. ´´Come here, love. I need to tell you something.´´

[ @Desert Rain Frog ]
SILVERPAW "SILVS"
THE MANGLED TRIPOD

The Old Apprentice Padded Up To His Former Mentor, Wondering What She Needed Him For. Yeah, Whats Up? He Chirped.

From The Song "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked"

SILVS Is An Exiled ThunderClan Apprentice.
If He Is Needed, Mention Me.

Art Shop
-Art Contest
I Have My Own Book/Comic/Movie Series!
Old September 21st, 2024, 07:48 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Dragonflykit post
Old September 21st, 2024, 03:40 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed

Olivekit - ThunderClan kit (5 moons)

The friendly she-cat trotted out of the medicine den and out into the Clearing, still amazed with her clan's superiority to the others (in her biasness). She smiled as she caught a monarch flitting by out of the corner of her eye. 'Finally, I can practice my hunter's crouch' she thought. She lowered herself to the ground, her back arched sloppily. But when she pounced, the butterfly and stopped on a flower, so she was able to catch it between her outstretched paws. When she stood up, the butterfly was still carefully preserved under her claws. The wings were so beautiful to her, she decided to wear them.

[Olivekit now wears MONARCH WINGS as an accessory.]
Old September 21st, 2024, 03:43 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: 2 days!
My Mood: Adorable

Dogchase sits.

(Activity post)
Old September 21st, 2024, 06:16 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Training inside? Not outside? Antpaw frowns for a second, his forehead wrinkling then relaxing after he realizes they were in lockdown. His mentor likely had no other choice. (He doesn't know Brackenclaw is a hornet in this period of time.) In the end, at least they were learning something.

[Antpaw rolls a 6]

Antpaw pounces on top of the moss ball, but it slips out of his paws. He had opted to use paws instead of his jaws to get a cleaner kill on his imagined prey, but on second thought, maybe using his jaws was the proper way to go. Antpaw repounces on the escaping mossball.

[Antpaw rolls a 9]

This time he isn't as much of a mess as before. Antpaw lets go of the mossball and places it back down, looking at Brackenclaw for instructions on what to do next.
Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw would think about this to be honest Antpaw seemed to try and attack first he didn't show any stalking techniques Brackenclaw would think before walking up and grabbing the moss ball. "You would kill the mouse with your jaws not your claws. Do not play with your prey they are a blessing from Starclan. While you were sloppy you did manage the killing bite. However, the problem would be that mouse would have heard you or saw you long before you had any such chance." Brackenclaw would meow trying to balance what Antpaw did right with what he did wrong. Brackenclaw attempted to always remain fair with his Apprentices. Brackenclaw threw the moss ball with his claws into a more grassy area. It wasn't the same area that Wolfhive had blocked off with trapped prey so it was safe to use. Brackenclaw would then say. "I want you two to watch me closely okay? I'm going to show you two the basic Hunters Crouch for catching a mouse. You can also use this technique to catch a vole too they both use the same crouch." Brackenclaw meowed with his intimidating voice. He was low to the ground keeping his long bushy tail off the ground and still as he used his haunches to keep his weight from being felt on the ground by whatever poor mouse that was about to be caught. Brackenclaw slowly crept forward into the grass as he began to disappear into the undergrowth around him. He managed to move with such grace despite his massive size that he didn't even disturb the grass making pinpointing him for his Apprentices difficult. Brackenclaw soon was in range with the moss ball. He would gather his strength and pounce scooping the moss ball with one paw unsheathed and delivering the killing bite with his jaws in one swift movement. Brackenclaw would lift the moss ball up his frame finally appearing above the long grass. He would carry the moss ball back towards his Apprentices before putting it down. "So any questions?" Brackenclaw asked the two younger cats wanting to know if they had any questions about how to hunt like he did. @Badwolf @Desert Rain Frog
Old September 21st, 2024, 09:54 PM
what is fake is real

Bump Policy: any time. don’t be worried
My Mood: Lurking

Buzzkit
ThunderClan Kit - He/Him - 2 Moons
Interaction: Mothflame @Starphobia | Open!

(almost forgot this since i got distracted with the foshies and whatnot… sorry if it’s long, i don’t know how long posts get written in wco, just feel free to not continue this starter )

A yawn followed by a shake of his fur is how Buzzkit greets the outside. He’d been playing with other kits in the nursery that whole morning and then taken a little nap, but, now, it’s noon, and he’s ready to broaden his horizons… to the older cats! If any are around. Or, there are many around, rather, but they’re just very busy nowadays. Buzzkit had heard a little about some cats getting sick… and he doesn’t see some cats in camp anymore, he thinks… but he still doesn’t really understand what’s going on. He isn’t particularly concerned.

A kind mew from behind him tells him to stop standing in the nursery entrance, so Buzzkit gives a “sorry!” in reply and finally scampers off into the clearing. Glancing around, Buzzkit finds that there really aren’t many warriors around for him to talk to, too many either talking to their apprentices or amongst themselves with a too-serious look over their muzzles. Usually Buzzkit would cut the losses and bother them anyway, maybe try to sneakily join in on whatever one of the apprentices is doing, buuut… in the middle of the clearing sits a lone she-cat whom really catches his eye, her fur a spattering of these unique black-and-white spot-things over a bright orange beneath.

The warrior’s tail flicks sometimes, whiskers twitching every once in a while and ears twisting in minute and jerky movements. At her paws is that little stream that flows through the center of the clearing, and she stares down at it with focus, as if she’s maybe thinking intently about something or listening in on some conversations around her. Or just finds the water very interesting. Buzzkit squints his eyes, trying to draw up a name for the warrior, since the kit’s definitely seen that fur around, but nothing comes up. He guesses he’ll just have to learn it!

Padding up with a sort of prance to his step, Buzzkit approaches the she-cat from behind. Her fur is even more distracting once he’s closer, and, oh, he almost veers off on reflex to paw at that fluffy tail of hers- but the kit is brought back to focus as he comes close enough to see the reflection in the stream that the warrior is staring at. She really is just staring into her own reflection’s eyes. And her face… on one side is a noticeable, deep-running scar, and on the other is an eye with such a pretty mix of blue and yellow. Buzzkit tilts his head and ends up walking up beside her to get a closer look. And now they’re both just sitting there, staring down at that tiny bit of water, the she-cat’s reflection holding a focused expression and Buzzkit’s curious little reflection barely peeking over the edge.

”Were you born with that?” he suddenly meows, intrusively blurting out the question and announcing his presence. “With that eye? Or that eye? Were you born with both o’ those?”