Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:11 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:10 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:04 PM
Hi!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:03 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 02:02 PM

Old June 20th, 2022, 08:51 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post

Burningkit | she/her | @Ravensong sorry for the delay-

The lean she-cat was quiet as she padded around the clearing, amber eyes roaming through the camp. Dawnstar thankfully let her back in without any punishment, but that didn't mean she would go without any scrutinyfrom her other clanmates. It was only natural, though that didn't mean she liked it. Burningkit had simply already accepted her inevitable fate, and she would do the best that she could to earn back her honor as a ShadowClan cat. [/INDENT][/INDENT]
**Elmshadow**

The dark tom stretched as he walked out of the medicine cat's den, his den. Shaking off the scent of herbs, her tried to leave the dankness behind him as he soaked in the fresh breeze in the camp. Work had seemed to slow a little but then so had his learning. He was getting real paws-on work with some of his clanmates but it wasn't going to be enough in the long-run. He'd need to go out and try to get his own learnings once again. Ivysnake knew the basics, he was sure he could leave the clan with her for a couple of days while he figured out how to gain more herb and healing knowledge.

Elmshadow let his dark emerald gaze sweep over the clearing, stopping suddenly on a familiar little tortoiseshell. He sighed a little, caught off-guard some by a strange sense of relief. He'd had other kits disappear from camp and he'd searched for them but if they were stupid enough to run off then they had no place being in Shadowclan and recognized as his kin anyways. Seeing Burningkit felt a little different though. He'd simply assumed the kit had disappeared with the rest of his family. His mate and two of their eldest daughters had disappeared along with their youngest litter. To see Burningkit gave him some hope. Maybe they'd all returned. He took a step towards his youngest kit, slowing to glance at the nursery as he considered taking a look inside, but ultimately chose to approach Burningkit before he got too ahead of himself.

The grey and black warrior approached his daughter, looking down at her stonily. "Where have you been?" He didn't know what else to say, or ask, and decided against bringing Goldenstep up until he got more information from Burningkit.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 21st, 2022, 09:28 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- SwiftPelt -
[ He/Him ]
The tom sighed and looked down to his swollen belly, his mate PetalBreeze had promised to take care of the kits but they unfortunately passed away. What was he going to do..

[ Activity post, also SwiftPelt is FtM ]

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old June 21st, 2022, 11:03 AM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post
shadowscar growled" don't call me sweetheart" he says with ears back, he wasn't in much gracious of being in presance of a cat," mistaken huh?" he says plain
@Catboy

"Alright, whatever you say-" Hailstorm grew disinterested in the flighty tom. He disengaged, turning his body away from the other feline, a heavy sigh releasing from under his breath. He however did make one final remark. "Sure, let's say I was mistaken but it may surprise you that I talk to everyone like this. You're by no means.. particularly special to me." He spoke, a hint of irritation lining his voice.
Old June 21st, 2022, 11:46 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post

MEadowleap rolled his eyes, she gave a little snarl in annoyance at their approach" a clanmate that just wanted interact" she says almost wanting to say featherbrain but didn't yet
Vixensnarl's lip curled slightly as Meadowleap decided it was a good idea to snarl at her. "I don't enjoy interacting with dumbasses. If you want to talk, then don't waste my time by saying your name when I already know who you are." Sometimes, the tabby wondered if most of ShadowClan was composed of idiots.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old June 22nd, 2022, 10:08 AM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah

/< Raccoontail - Tabby Norwegian Forest Cat - FtM - He/Him >\

Raccoontail swished his large plumed tail heading into the clearing, jumpy as can be stepping their paws one step after another. Then sat down and listlessly stared around the clearing. His long fur stretched lowly as it blew in the buzzing wind.

[ Open for interaction! ]

____

Character Bios soon..
Old June 22nd, 2022, 05:04 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

Vixensnarl's lip curled slightly as Meadowleap decided it was a good idea to snarl at her. "I don't enjoy interacting with dumbasses. If you want to talk, then don't waste my time by saying your name when I already know who you are." Sometimes, the tabby wondered if most of ShadowClan was composed of idiots.

" i bet a dumbasses was new would you know there name if they were new to camp" she snapped
Old June 22nd, 2022, 05:05 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catboy View Post
"Alright, whatever you say-" Hailstorm grew disinterested in the flighty tom. He disengaged, turning his body away from the other feline, a heavy sigh releasing from under his breath. He however did make one final remark. "Sure, let's say I was mistaken but it may surprise you that I talk to everyone like this. You're by no means.. particularly special to me." He spoke, a hint of irritation lining his voice.

" so i don't care if im special to you your not special to me featherbrain" he says letting it out finally
Old June 23rd, 2022, 04:05 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramore View Post
Rushingheart
: Dense Tortie With Cream Points and Brown Paws,Red Tail and Dapples litter Rushinghearts pelt :

Ugh! Days like this held nothing good. Half of his clan mates were “Enforcers” a rank that held much more weight than your average warrior. But now they had no issues with Windclan so that was wonderful. A small smile lit up Rushinghearts maw. Her eyes were a deep brown,But in the rising sun they looked Hazel. Their pelt lit up by the golden sun as it rises over the horizon

<OPEN> Rushing Use’s Any Pronouns! So These: He/She/It/They/And Any Neos you would like!
Willowpaw
White with Black and brown spots, Heterochromatic eyes (One blue on green)
Willowpaw was standing not to far off, gazing at the rising sun. Willowpaw was careful not to look directly at the sun, but more at the clouds and sky. Willowpaw took notice of the slightly smiling cat not to far from her. She pondered if she should say hello, but her anxiety got the better of her and she could only think of all the ways the conversation could go downhill. She thought back to the promise she made herself. Stop being a whiny kit Willowpaw! Go out and talk to other cats! Yeah, because that was going SO well for her.
'Welp, here goes nothing' she thought walking over the the other cat.
"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Willowpaw. What's your name?" She was trying to be polite as possible but she didn't know how if sounded to the other.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 11:16 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Willowpaw
White with Black and brown spots, Heterochromatic eyes (One blue on green)
Willowpaw was standing not to far off, gazing at the rising sun. Willowpaw was careful not to look directly at the sun, but more at the clouds and sky. Willowpaw took notice of the slightly smiling cat not to far from her. She pondered if she should say hello, but her anxiety got the better of her and she could only think of all the ways the conversation could go downhill. She thought back to the promise she made herself. Stop being a whiny kit Willowpaw! Go out and talk to other cats! Yeah, because that was going SO well for her.
'Welp, here goes nothing' she thought walking over the the other cat.
"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Willowpaw. What's your name?" She was trying to be polite as possible but she didn't know how if sounded to the other.
Rushingheart
: Dense Tortie With Cream Points and Brown Paws,Red Tail and Dapples litter Rushinghearts pelt :

Woah! An Apprentice- It was an odd sight to her,Rushingheart was used to Mentirs and Apprentices always being out training. “Nice To Meet you too,Willowpaw. I’m Rushingheart,What’s On Your Mind? Or are you looking for training?” the smile never leaving their face They were trying to be nit so overwhelming as they normally were. His red tail lashed as it settled on his paws. Her eye avoiding eye contact in case Willowpaw didn’t enjoy being stared at. Rushingheart softly waited for a response as her mind drifted off slightly.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old June 24th, 2022, 12:04 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redheart pushed back his ears flat down in embarrassment. Waspkit was right. He didn't have to comfort the kit, but he did it anyways because it felt like it is the right thing to do. He wanted to tell Waspkit that, but it seemed like the young tomcat wanted to move on. "Sure! There's one move I been practicing lately," Redheart started. He discovered the battle move before he came back to ShadowClan, and practiced it ever since whenever he gotten free time. "It goes something like this." The large tomcat stepped back four-five pawsteps away from the kit; this tactic deals with stretching out hindlegs, and Redheart didn't want to deal this damage to Waspkit if he was too close to the warrior. Redheart planted his front paws on the ground and drove his claws into the dirt. Alright, now all he have to do is....Redheart awkwardly bounces with his back paws, trying to find the right momentum. His hindlegs frail and dragged the dirt and grass out of their original spot. Finally, he bunched his hindlegs, brought them back up as he spun clockwise. However it ended disastrously, for that his front claws came out of the ground and left the warrior tumbled down, dazed from getting his backside strike the ground suddenly. Out of breath and back from the session of twirling stars, Redheart looked at the blue sky. "You alright?" he checked for Waspkit.

Waspkit
◖ Male[he/him] - Socially Awkward ◗

Once he started showing the move the kit moved back quite a bit of paces away from the twirling tom. There was no way he was going to get too close to this tom doing something like that. He was interested it though don't get him wrong. Well it was interesting up until the warrior looked like he was about ready to crash down. Waspkit backed up even more, far too afraid he was going to be knocked down if he stood there another moment. He heard Redheart ask if he was alright. He must of made himself really dizzy. "Yeah, but the real question are you okay? That was a pretty nasty hit.", he meowed. Waspkit could almost feel the pain and boy did he cringe at it. He took one of his paws to poke at him, but then pulled back. He might not want to get too close in case they decided to faint. He didn't want to be a squashed kit. Uh uh, no sir.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.