Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:13 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 03:05 PM
Honeysuckle training {P}
Last post by ollie
Today 02:48 PM
Firepaw everything finder!
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 02:48 PM

Old August 18th, 2023, 07:59 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Windswept Plains

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Firestream glanced at where the voice came from panic in her eyes as she sprinted as strong as she could across the plains.

"YES OBVIOUSLY!" she yowled back urgently hoping this cat would save her as she heard the snapping of the Fox's teeth behind her and she was also blinded by the shadows.
✧.* Star ✧.*
Star nodded and sped up. She reared back a bit and attempted to launch into the side of the fox and spring up, land then run.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 18th, 2023, 09:59 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

✧.* Star ✧.*
Star nodded and sped up. She reared back a bit and attempted to launch into the side of the fox and spring up, land then run.
Firestream continued running blindly in the darkness she couldn't see anything! It was so dark would she die? She didn't want to die!

The pretty she-cat didn't even know if the other cat was even there she was so scared and tired!

After a few moments of fast sprinting the warrior made out something in the shadows...It was a tree!

Without a second thought Firestream scrambled up the trunk speedily and to the highest branch it wasn't a very tall tree though but it was enough to escape the Fox's jaws for now.

"Oh thank Starclan!" she cried thankfully panting heavily and her eyes wet from fear that was so scary! "Now what happened to that other cat?" she thought rather carelessly "Oh well the fox must've got them better them than me" she shrugged though still rather shaken.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 18th, 2023, 11:16 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Firestream continued running blindly in the darkness she couldn't see anything! It was so dark would she die? She didn't want to die!

The pretty she-cat didn't even know if the other cat was even there she was so scared and tired!

After a few moments of fast sprinting the warrior made out something in the shadows...It was a tree!

Without a second thought Firestream scrambled up the trunk speedily and to the highest branch it wasn't a very tall tree though but it was enough to escape the Fox's jaws for now.

"Oh thank Starclan!" she cried thankfully panting heavily and her eyes wet from fear that was so scary! "Now what happened to that other cat?" she thought rather carelessly "Oh well the fox must've got them better them than me" she shrugged though still rather shaken.
Star
She was heaving with tiredness. She had drove the fox away but the fox had bit her hind leg and scratched her back pretty badly. She scrambled up the tree and leaned against the trunk.

"You.." She took a pause to breathe "left me behind!"

"Oh starclan help me!" she murmured trying not to move too much.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 18th, 2023, 01:01 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

Star
She was heaving with tiredness. She had drove the fox away but the fox had bit her hind leg and scratched her back pretty badly. She scrambled up the tree and leaned against the trunk.

"You.." She took a pause to breathe "left me behind!"

"Oh starclan help me!" she murmured trying not to move too much.
Firestream flinched in surprise and fear but realised it was just the cat from a few minutes a go and calmed down.

"Well it's not my fault I'd thought you died" she mewed curtly and started grooming herself ignoring the other cat the best she could.

But the pretty she-cat soon glanced at the stranger's wounds and sighed in annoyance honestly did she have to live but be injured "Fine I know some cats who can heal you" she muttered reluctantly "But I'm only doing this because you sort of saved me!" she added hastily.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 25th, 2023, 12:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Nathaniel was ready to royally blow up as he padded across the plains looking for burnet. He hated being dirty. Hated it beyond all reason and while wet was ok this was not swimming in a river wet this was trudging through mud wet. Unacceptable. But..... Riverclan. The news of what was happening to his clan was rippling through the twoleg place. That clan cats were displaced to the range and suffering, half drowned. The clan name unmentioned, sure. But Nathaniel knew of only one clan who'd use the area that was once Riverclans stomping ground.

It ached to do nothing. To be down here while they were up there, some unknown medicine cat struggling to heal the clan with no supplies and too many injured. But he couldnt, couldnt deal with it. Couldnt go back to help in being but couldnt leave it alone.

So here he was, gathering needed herbs so Rhiannon could shuttle them up to the range in his place. He really didnt deserve her.

It was good timing too. The rain had just come and the burnet was going to be drowned out soon, he'd needed to harvest it now before it could die. As much as possible too, some could go to his own stores then.
Water in his eyes the tom eventually found it, decimating the bush with little care of regrowth and eating one he couldnt carry while he was at it. Itd be a good boost for the long journey home at least. So, large mouthfull of herbs the tom hustled home, aching for his warm twoleg made nest.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 19th, 2023, 10:23 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@vampire
@dino.

Roseraven was no stranger to poison. Or inter-clan conflict. It was interesting, though. And it didn't sound like something RiverClan had authorised. Too small in scale.
Perhaps it could be resolved semi-peacefully if whoever was in charge of RiverClan right now denounced their involvement and punished the wrongdoer themself.

She hoped the current medicine cats were able to handle the poisoning. She had other work now. The small tabby followed the leader.

"Have we checked for more?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
Watch me now as I tear your sky down
You've got me feeling like god, yea || You've got me feeling like, feeling like I'm in godmode

GHOSTWHISPERER
Ghost/Void/Ghostself/Voidself || Thunderclan Warrior

[ Mention(s): @dino. & @Shade. ]
⚠︎ Trailing behind the other cats, one being the leader was surprising, she hadn’t even offered ghost an explanation on the matter before the trio had left. Well, that was an interesting development, poison. Hm, Ghostwhisperer didn’t offer to speak on the matter right now, just offering a statement of understanding. “Ghosts.” That was good enough. Ghostwhisperer took swift note of the herb in question before it was discarded from void’s view. White with a green stem that seemed extremely distinctive, ghost would have to remember this one. Whispering void’s next two words. “Wolfpaw? Ghosts.” Making another soft and swift statement to ghostself . This clan was one Thunderclan had issues with in the past, no wonder they wished to start poisoning them now. Ghostwhisperer took quick note of the state of the leaders anger and Roseravens question. More? There was even more, hm. This was going to be an issue, Ghost let out a sigh of disgust towards Riverclan.
"Not yet but I wouldn't put it past 'em. If it's already here, it's probably spread to other areas. I plan to send out search parties once I'm done dealing with them." Bumblestar tossed Roseraven a smoldering glance. "Teaching them a lesson before they can try anything else. Something seems wrong with how far the trespassing scent with, it'll be easy."

And now she was kind of thinking Ghostwhisperer was a little strange. She gave the warrior a quizzical look. "They're gonna be when I'm done with 'em. C'mon, let's get going."

She led them away from Cattail Pond, past the border at Smallpines, through RiverClan territory, following the trail the offender had so graciously left behind. Eventually they crossed RiverClan's outermost border, moving further away from the main Clan territories. It wasn't anything she was familiar with, in any case. A vast open field, with scattered half-stumps, tall grass and flowers that tickled her whiskers and tangled around her paws as she pushed her way through.

Bumblestar grumbled a curse to herself, trying to focus on keeping on top of the scent trail. Mushrooms, earth, hints of fish. Imagining tearing the throat out of the cat who had done so, and then Gingerfrost, too. "Keep an eye out for anything weird," she said over her shoulder after a while. "Predators, signs of travel, cats, whatever else looks suspect."
Old September 19th, 2023, 10:35 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@vampire
@dino.

Roseraven kept hey ears perched high and rotating for any suspicious noises. She hadn't noticed the crows in the trees, mostly because she was used to them following her around everywhere she went. That was normal. Other than that, nothing to note.

Her voice lowered to a whisper.
"Do you think this is something that was ordered? If not, perhaps out revenge can be explained to whoever is in charge right now without provoking retaliation. Or at least we should mention it at the Gathering." Roseraven knew there was no persuading Bumblestar from not fighting and likely killing whoever did this. But maybe she'd see reason in talking it out.
Old September 19th, 2023, 12:37 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

Jet

"Life will never be easy.."

Jet placed his white paws to the ground, his gray blue fur bristled but then laid flat, his hunches were low and he slowly crept up on a mouse, he knew he was upwind to late, the mouse ran and he gave chase, his limbs ached with pain and his eyes watered badly, his twoleg had threw him out and left him to die, so he went on what he knew from being out in the wild...food was not coming his way, he ran into a rock as the mouse burrowed into the ground. jet growled and his belly replied. "shut up...im trying." jet meowed to himself mostly. he started to pad along side a stream and he sniffed at it and then gave it a few laps, water was easy to find yet food was not...he was having no luck with it anyway.
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Rain

The wind was blowing colder. Rain knew his first winter would be upon him, and he still hadn't found thunderclan. Hopelessness was suffocating him and it was all he could do to keep himself from collapsing. Exhausted, filthy and starving, the young tom was turning 9 moons today. 9 moons, the past 1 and a half he had spent free, but not really free. Living but not really alive. perhaps today would be the day he found his family at long last. Although he doubted it. Falling down into a crouch, he stared at the sky, eyes clouded with misery.

[OPEN!]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 19th, 2023, 10:27 PM
underwhelming

So, you're discordant and disarrayed. What do you do about that? Wander until you find something to fix yourself or get lost enough not to care anymore. Granted, Foxstep doubted this theory was working. It'd take a lot to get him lost - physically, anyway. Besides, his paws just hurt (one was probably sprained, but never mind.) Nothing to admire about that; he was just walking around. As one tends. Maybe.

Well, whatever. He didn't have to justify his actions because...yeah. The reasons were in his head, and that was good enough for Foxstep.

Speaking of good things, whatever that sickly creature looking at the sky was not one of those. The undercurrent of his mind whispered "ewww" while the more chillingly soft channels hummed "he needs to eat, stars." Maybe the thing had gotten lost. Maybe he had wandered too far and hadn't fixed himself. Foxstep, using his soft paws, crept forward silently. He then decided that was too creepy and cleared his raspy throat to announce his presence. "Lost?" he inquired. He kept his distance because maybe this was a ruse and this lost, sad creature was actually dangerous and out to get him and also maybe he could get frightened and run off if he got too close.

@poppy.