Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:27 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 07:26 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 07:26 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:25 PM
“The forest is where the...
by isla
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:24 PM

Old November 26th, 2021, 07:52 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

~ IVYPAW ~

Well, it had been a long day of training. Ivypaw was sore and tired, but that didn't bother her. That just meant that the session had been good. The dark brown tabby apprentice padded into the apprentices' den, stretching out her strained limbs. She couldn't wait to learn even more. I'm going to learn as much as I can, then I'll be even better than the other apprentices. And when I'm a warrior, I'll strive to be the best and work the hardest. Maybe I'll even be able to be as strong as Dawnstar. It was wishful thinking, she knew. Nobody could possibly be stronger than the scarred, massive dark tabby who controlled the Clan so wonderfully. Only cowards, fools, and enemies didn't look up to her. She was the glorious leader of ShadowClan! She would lead their Clan to many victories and strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

Ivypaw was snapped out of her thoughts as she saw that there was another cat in the den. Not unusual, it was the apprentices' den after all. It was her denmate, Sharppaw. Ivypaw had never interacted with her, but with all of them being apprentices, she would know her name. Ivypaw couldn't help her sharp amber gaze roaming up and down the apprentice. She had some height to her, and was lithe, which would make her move faster in battle. She did look pretty gangly, though. Hopefully she'd grow into herself more when she was older, but that wasn't Ivypaw's problem. They were all learning and training to be better fighters.

"Hello," Ivypaw meowed casually, sitting down in her nest. It would do her well to get to know some of her Clanmates a little better. "How long have you been an apprentice for, and who's your mentor?" No starting it off with "how are you" or something like that because frankly, she didn't care.

@Shade.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old November 26th, 2021, 08:06 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Sharppaw was rather focused on grooming. At first, when she heard someone address her, she assumed it was directed at someone else, until her gaze drifted to the side a bit and she noticed there didn't seem to be anyone else it could be directed at.

Her head spun around, fairly quickly though not rushed or startled. She looked at whoever was speaking at her. Sharppaw had narrow, pale pastel green eyes that gave a soul-penetrating stare to all that stood before them. The perceptive she cat quickly scanned Ivypaw. She knew her name but nothing more. She seemed fairly in good shape.

Her words worried Sharppaw slightly, although her face remained entirely neutral. It was a pretty direct question and the other cat's motives were unclear, but the real problem stood in the answer. How was she supposed to answer that? She twitched her whiskers, almost inperceptively, as she thought for a very brief moment before lifting one paw very leasurely and tapping the ground twice. Then she mouthed her mentor's name soundlessly. Weepingshade. She knew most cats reacted to her in some ways, though she didn't mind and honestly wasn't going to act like it was a big deal. You asked, and I answered.
Old November 26th, 2021, 08:20 AM

~ IVYPAW ~

It seemed as though the apprentice hadn't noticed her at first. Ivypaw waited, not too patiently, for the speckled cat to respond. It took her a moment to realize that she was being talked to. One of her dark brown ears twitched in annoyance as the she-cat just stared at her. She had quite the penetrating gaze, but that hardly affected her. They weren't claws, just eyes. Why was she just staring like that and not saying anything? Frankly, it was annoying. As long as she was a good fighter and believed in Dawnstar, everything would be fine, but if she would just stare at her, then she wasn't worth her time.

And she... tapped the ground twice with one paw? She mouthed a word, too. It was a cat's name. Ivypaw paused, thinking. Weepingshade. Could the she-cat not talk? Ivypaw had heard of cats like that who needed to find other ways to communicate. That didn't bother her, just so long as she was a worthy ShadowClan cat. The two taps... meant two moons, maybe? "Okay," she replied simply. "Do you talk? I'm just curious." Ivypaw had no intention of sounding rude. "Also, how many fighting moves have you learned? I've learned a bunch, and I can't wait to learn more." She didn't want to ask her anything that she couldn't answer.

@Shade.

Character Creator!

Old November 26th, 2021, 08:45 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Sharppaw knew her disability bothered some. She found those some very impatient and rude. She was the one that couldn't talk after all, and those some usually deserved and even needed that restriction way more than she did. She was glad to see Ivypaw seemingly understand, at least a little. of what she meant. Her question wasn't really something that bothered her. She was aware it was unusual. She shook her head no.

It was also a pleasant surprise to find that, although Ivypaw seemed determined to pester her, she didn't patronize her or not take into account her muteness at all, instead choosing her words carefully but not trating Sharppaw like she was helpless.

She hadn't been taught barely anything by her mentors. Her dad had, however given her at least a bit of training. She tapped her paw three times and shrugged with a raised brow. She didn't really know but probably something around three.
Old November 27th, 2021, 12:16 PM

~ IVYPAW ~

Okay, so she couldn't talk. Not like that bothered Ivypaw much. Some cats were born with things out of their control that weren't their fault. Just so long as they worked hard, tried their best, and proved their worth, just like everyone else. Of course, it could come with its own complications and barriers, but that was fine. Ivypaw watched Sharppaw's body language. Three battle moves, maybe, but based on her facial expression, maybe not? She isn't sure? She hasn't had a lot of training? Well, that sucked. "Okay," Ivypaw meowed. Wanting to practice that thing Badgerscar had showed her, she used a wall of the den and reared up onto her hind legs, placing her front paws on the wall to steady herself. "Badgerscar's taught me a bunch. He's my mentor. There's this exercise to strengthen my hind legs that I'm doing." They had been getting stronger as she'd practiced.

"My father Shadestorm also taught me some moves when I was a kit," she went on. There was no harm in telling this to Sharppaw - they were both fellow apprentices. Ivypaw's legs were beginning to get tired, so she dropped down. "Which ones do you know? We could practice together. As in, spar. Claws sheathed, not because I'm a coward, I just don't want to cause any mouse-brained injuries. Are you up for that?" Even though it technically wouldn't count as training, it would still hone her skills.

@Shade.

Character Creator!

Old November 29th, 2021, 07:29 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Maplepaw contemplated the meaning of life. (It's 42.)
Old November 30th, 2021, 01:30 PM
eternally tired

[closed c:]
Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw had been up to literally nothing these past couple of weeks which was not really good for him. He might get the boot from the clan if he kept it up so he tried to get off his ass and do something but.. he ultimately fell back down and went back to sleep. Or at least tried, it was pretty cold and his short fur didn't really allow for warmth much. So he tried to warm up by rolling around and that seemed to help and he soon drifted off into sleep afterwards.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 9th, 2021, 04:15 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Willowfern

>Mistletoe<
Just because she'd been made a warrior a moon ago didn't mean she had to drop everything and start 'acting her age'.

Like, seriously, this was the perfect set-up. You couldn't have a name like 'Spiderwebpaw' and expect to not have this pulled on you. Honestly. At this point you were just asking for it.

The pale gray tabby stifled a snicker as she stuck her massive head inside the apprentices' den and glanced around. Ah, there he was, in all of his white-pelted glory. This guy stuck out like a sore-thumb and that made this all the more easy.

"Psst," she hissed urgently. "Hey, Spiderwebpaw!"

And then she immediately flung the cobwebs hooked on her claws at the apprentice, unable to squash the vast grin that stretched across her face.
Old December 11th, 2021, 09:17 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
// @Willowfern

>Mistletoe<
Just because she'd been made a warrior a moon ago didn't mean she had to drop everything and start 'acting her age'.

Like, seriously, this was the perfect set-up. You couldn't have a name like 'Spiderwebpaw' and expect to not have this pulled on you. Honestly. At this point you were just asking for it.

The pale gray tabby stifled a snicker as she stuck her massive head inside the apprentices' den and glanced around. Ah, there he was, in all of his white-pelted glory. This guy stuck out like a sore-thumb and that made this all the more easy.

"Psst," she hissed urgently. "Hey, Spiderwebpaw!"

And then she immediately flung the cobwebs hooked on her claws at the apprentice, unable to squash the vast grin that stretched across her face.

Spiderwebpaw turned at his name being called, curious as to why a Bigkitty wanted his attention.
Ooh, did she want him to take part in a super-awesome-secret-Bigkitty-event??
He opened his mouth to ask what she would like from him, when he was smothered by sticky, icky, cobwebs!
He let out a squeal of surprise and backed away, cobwebs still covering his eyes.
How rude! How upsetting! How stinky, inky-
How funny!
Spiderwebpaw chuckled as he extracted the cobwebs from his soft fur, though some still hung over one of his eyes and off his ears,
"Good one Bigkitty! I did not expect that!" He smiled, shaking out his unruly fur which was now all the more unruly, "You're a funny Bigkitty! What is your name? I know you know mine, so I won't care to offer it."
Old December 20th, 2021, 10:54 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

-->Ebonyfang<--
The tom moved into the apprentices den in the dead of the night. He normally didn't do this, but he wanted to take his remaining son to do some night hunting. If Lynxpaw wanted to be strong and a shadow clan cat he needed to learn to hunt in the dark. Plus he found it nice to hunt at night. Some prey waited til his classmates to sleep before coming out. It was perfect. Ebonyfang grabbed a small pebble and threw it towards his son. "Hey meet me at the entrance.", he meowed. Without waiting he made his was out into camp.

// @Hanukkah Hawkice; \\

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; December 20th, 2021 at 10:55 PM.