Today 07:12 PM

Old July 10th, 2023, 09:37 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&g t; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

~Whitecardinal
(yippee)
The molly smiled slightly at the new warriors, her tail flicking softly. New warriors, always a great sign! New warriors meant good things were coming. Especially the amount of them today! Four new warriors, four! she stood up, trying to not look too tall, but to.congratulate them.

Her eyes flickered between each of the new warriors. Beautiful names, too. I mean, come on! They were wayyyy better than whitecardinal! she never understood her name, but you know, she couldnt change it now. Right? No, unless there was a need to. She didnt need to!

Her mind went back to the apprentices, and she sat down, yawning slightly. She waited for it to quiet down, ever so slightly. Not to where she was the only one to speak, but, to where the appre- warriors could hear her properly.

"congratulations, you four. Beautiful names,: she began, moving slightly closer. Before cheering with the others. "Goldenhawk! Wolfmist! Pebbleshine! Hazeldash!" she began chanting this rather quietly, not wanting much attention, but she was close enough the warriors could hear her.

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; July 10th, 2023 at 09:38 AM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 09:58 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

BUZZKIT
Shorthair Calico tom with green eyes.

Buzzkit flicked his tail and yawned a bit. "Goldenhawk, Wolfmist, Pebbleshine, and stupid Hazeldash! " He called out, in his loudest voice. Starclan, why did anyone care about being a stupid warrior anyway? You're just gonna die fighting for a Bee-brained loser. Stupidstar should have been killed by Fatstar! Fatstar could crush Stupidstar in seconds anyway. Being so FAT! Buzzkit smirked at the thought of a fat angry cat smashing a dumb weak cat.

(I do not share Buzzkit's thoughts.)
(Open!)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3

Last edited by Spookez.; July 10th, 2023 at 11:36 AM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 12:18 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Littlelion and Bigbird

The warriors excitedly called out the names of those joining them, because the apprentices truly had grown up, and it was exciting to see them become warriors! Littlelion was definetlely more excited and louder than his brother, the former being given an apprentice probably had something to do with that, but they still called out the new names in unision with the clan.

"GOLDENHAWK! PEBBLESHINE! WOLFMIST! HAZELDASH!"

Last edited by Fawnhearted; July 10th, 2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:28 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

foxflurry

What? Before she hurt someone? She wasn't an idiot, she only threw the pebble at someone who could take it, Foxflurry wasn't going to chuck it at an apprentice, duh. Stop before you hurt someone. They could take it, if they didn't, they were just a flop. Great job, Bumblestar, ruin the fun. With a joking glare from Mudhound, she stuck out her tongue in response. She hated being the cause of a buzzkill, but luckily enough Mudhound was clever enough to continue. Still, how had Bumblestar seen? She'd been far away and the pebble was small and fast-moving. Other than the reactions of others, it shouldn't have been noticed unless she had specifically been looking for it.

Her mood dipped further as Bumblestar's intelligence dropped again. "What the hell?" She bit down hard as she remembered Lambpaw who was still beside her. Spoken words as she looked around in shock. Sparrowstar hadn't done much, she had kept them together and that was good enough, but this just wasn't right. The caretaker role had been good. Cats were too busy hunting or patrolling or eating or sleeping or training to work on keeping the dens together or the clearing clear, it had been good because it didn't take away time from what was necessary and meant that there didn't need to be any renovations or large scale groups working on this. There was proof that the system works, proof that since the existence of the caretaker role, there hadn't been need for another event like the one led by Thrushfur.

The last ounce of respect dripped down the drain with her next words. "Are you crazy?" She was crazy. Starclan knew she was crazy. They had hoped she would be the next Cindersky, but all Bumblestar was was another Dawn. No, she wasn't even Dawn. Dawn had been like that, forever, for her they were used to it, but Bumblestar? She had changed from fun and exciting and someone Foxflurry would have died for to another deadbeat leader. No, she wasn't a deadbeat leader, this was worse. Separate Blazepaw from his family, from his home, his clan, the cats he grew up around, the scents he knew, his friends. He had survived for eleven moons, battles had been fought and he had lived, and all of the sudden, the entire point of a clan was worthless.

Clans were supposed to protect their weakest members. That's why they existed. Not because everyone contributed, but because they were family, because they were different than rogues. Her breath came in gasps and her throat constricted. What if she got hurt, what if something happened and all of the sudden, she was without a home, having to deal with Twolegs, where all they did is slaughter and steal. What if Pebs got hurt. Stars. What if Pebs got hit by a monster, or Wolfie got his leg mangled. What would happen if coyotes tore up Golden and Hazel to the point of blind and deaf.

Would she lose her family again?

Would she lose them just like she lost Cinderpaw? Like she lost Whitewolf and Brightpath and Cindersky and Dawnpaw and Autumnpaw and Galepaw? Would this new little guy go too? Would he get hurt and kicked out? She wasn't confident in the survival of one who had lived for nearly a year, wasn't confident in her own ability to protect her clan. She bent her head down, heaving as she tried to keep her breaths from getting too loud, eyes shut tightly as she panted. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

She kept counting. As voices were raised. She didn't notice what was said. She was just trying not to fall apart. She couldn't breathe.

Pick yourself up, Fox. She could hear the voices in her head yelling at her to look up, and slowly, she did. Her heart was still pounding, and her eyes were still wide and panicked, but she swallowed back the sobs as her siblings were called forward. She wasn't better, she wouldn't be better so long as Bumblebreak was leader, but she'd hide it for now. She'd hide it because her voice would be stamped out and she would be hated and she didn't want to ruin her siblings big day.

"Goldenhawk! Pebbleshine! Wolfmist! Hazelflash!" She cheered their names with that fake smile she'd gotten so good at summoning plastered to her face. "I'm proud of you guys!" The little idiots. She'd be happy for them, yeah, she'd be happy for them. Once again everything was falling apart around her, but this time she could focus on them. The light in the darkness.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface
She/Her

Really, Mapleface had kept quiet so far. She'd fussed over Cracklepaw, taking out all her worries on him instead. She'd sat by and.. said nothing as kits who weren't six moons or older were made into apprentices. Her souring mood only grew as the moments ticked by. What was that, eleven apprentices? Mapleface couldn't even be sure if all of them were at least five moons.

Skies rest her soul, the next announcement made everything all the more worse. Keepers. The name was being- Had been changed to.. Hornets. Placid? The name had been placid, and that was why Bumblestar suddenly wanted to change it?? What about Cindersky's legacy? What about how ThunderClan was meant to be kept together, meant to have a bond that ran so deep nothing could change it. And yet, all Mapleface felt now was immense disappointment. ThunderClan's Elite, Bumblestar had called her Hornets, as if they mattered more than the rest of the Clan. Maybe that wasn't the way Bumblestar had meant it, who knew? Maybe the leader just had a.. different way of thinking, but still, this all rubbed Mapleface the wrong way. The leader's words hadn't been picked too carefully -- but Mapleface was not surprised. Bumblestar was not a delicate one, she seemed to prefer barging forward with her changes and whatnot without any beforehand warning. Of course, this was not entirely a bad thing! Having an initiative leader was wonderful, it proved that ThunderClan was flourishing, growing, moving forward. But this? At best, Bumblestar's methods were becoming more and more questionable.

And... Flameheart was gone. The molly had only recently had kits, actually before Mapleface herself, and now the red and white queen wondered where she'd disappeared to. Grip attempting to tighten on Cracklepaw, the molly turned her attention back to him and her kits to note with quiet amusement that he was freaking out over Redkit and Rosekit's ambush. After spending half the meeting with a frown, the red queen crackled a small smile. It would do him good, to try to get along with her children. One day he'd have spawn of his own, and then Mapleface would be very amused to see how he acted. "Don't do that, darling." She murmured to her brother, careful to keep her voice low. She was too annoyed at their leader to be angry with him for going to that fight at the moment. Reaching out a paw, she attempted to snatch up Redkit before Crackles could fling or crush her kitten to a squash.

Frankly, it seemed Mapleface had been too distracted to notice something else as well. Half of ThunderClan seemed to be tossing around a pebble just for the heck of it, what was that about? Slightly bewildered, the molly's tufted ears swiveled to listen as her leader as Caretakers got removed. Alright, that was plausible. Mapleface could understand wanting to remove that role.

However, her entire body went still as Bumblestar practically ... exiled Blazepaw on the spot. The breath in her throat caught, and Mapleface subconsciously felt herself spring to her paws, jade hues widening with disbelief.

She waited. Waited until all the apprentices were given their names. Waited even when Frogpaw's exclamation had been shot down, and then, fanned tail bristling with indignation, Mapleface let her jade hues wander up to watch Bumblestar. What was everyone waiting for? What was she waiting for? Divine intervention?? Because they sure as hell were not going to get it with the way things were going in ThunderClan as of late. "With all due respect, Bumblestar, forgive me for speaking out. But if I wait until afterward, Blazepaw will be gone and there will be nothing I can do about it. You can't mean to send Blazepaw out there alone, even to the twolegs." The molly spoke, a frown tugging down the corners of her mouth. "Hell, you're sending a blind and deaf cat to the twolegplace with a cat who is probably barely fourteen moons old." Fur bristling, Mapleface shook her head once more with disbelief. "You think that if something happens, Sharpclaw can protect the both of them, Bumblestar? You think, that you can push this duty onto someone else? You're our leader, Bumblestar, and if you want to show ThunderClan that you truly care for them, I'd suggest you yourself deliver Blazepaw to the border. Or at least, send one of your Keep- Hornets. Give him a proper see-off, look his relatives and family and friends in the eye and tell them that you're sending him away because of something he can't help. That's what a real leader would do, that's what someone who has to make a hard decision would do."

[ @Leafí - Cracklepaw / @jupiter - Rosekit / @xavier. - Redkit Mention / @dino. - Bumblestar / @Woodlow - Sharpclaw Mention / @Queen_Coral - Blazepaw | My character has reacted IC, please don't take any of this personally. ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; July 10th, 2023 at 02:35 PM. Reason: whoops spelling
Old July 10th, 2023, 03:57 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 12 moons
a sandy tom with light brown stripes, white spotting, and orange eyes
"I am more than capable of handling myself and some apprentice. Unless you suspect I'll be jumped by a gang of rogues there's no need for anyone to take my place."

Sharpclaw had to restrain himself from shouting, if only to keep his rage from her comment from showing. Great StarClan, it took everything in him not to hurl himself at the she-cat. Sharpclaw didn't go through six moons of training just to be told he couldn't handle a simple walk to twoleg place.

"But by all means, if you're so damned worried that I'm too incompetent for this why don't you just tag along instead. Our leader's got more important things to be doing than delivering some cat 'cross the border," He meant this sarcastically, but if it'd get her to stop complaining then so be it. It'd also give him the chance to prove that he wasn't the bumbling idiot she was portraying him as.

(I really want Sharpclaw to deliver him please don't replace him dino. )
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Rose
@dino.
╚════════ ════════╝

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 10th, 2023 at 04:09 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 04:08 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

..••°°°°••..
Cypresskit
A mute dilute calico she-cat,
with curled ears and ice blue eyes.
°°••....••°°

Cypresskit looked up at the rock
Woah! New warriors!

She wanted to cheer, but y'know, the thing is...
she can't.
She's mute.

So, instead of cheering, Cypresskit bounced around with delight.

(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO NEW WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!)

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by felidays; July 10th, 2023 at 04:09 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 04:24 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 5/100- She/her

Why were others throwing a stupid pebble across the clearing, during a meeting at that! Leafpaw was convinced that some of these cats were stupid and lost their damn marble! She could thank god that she was small so she hopefully wasn't in danger of getting nailed by a rock. She did worry a bit that her littermates might get nailed but had to second guess about that, they weren't big either. The idea of a rock flying everywhere was chaos in itself, at least it would stop she did swear she had spotted someone getting pelted with it. Now her attention could be returned back to Bumblestar as she continued to speak.

Leafpaw had no idea who this Blazepaw was but a small part of her pitied them for this turn of events. Thinking with logic she could understand why they were being sent away, how could one survive clan life if they can't hear or see. If they were hunting besides the sense of smell how can they be sure to catch the prey if they couldn't seen were it went. Same thing could be said about fighting, how can they tell when an enemy is going for them? Oh there went the calm meeting streak, it seemed someone didn't agree with the leader. Of course they couldn't take the arguing to a isolated den, no they had to do it during the meeting. Huffing as she let herself zone out for the yelling fit to end not paying any attention to it. As quick as it was to start it ended and she was glad for that, a part of her wanted to yell at them to shut up.

She was a bit late to joining the chanting of the new warriors but she still managed to join. Leafpaw had no relation to these cats so she wasn't too excited for them, it had nothing to do with her at the moment. Now that she thought of it, she was a bit saddened that her partner in crime disappeared and never became an apprentice with her. The mix was excited to get into all kinds of stuff now that she was an apprentice but that changed. Hopefully she'd find someone like that again since she'll be in the apprentices den now.

[YALL DIDN'T SEE THAT]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 10th, 2023, 05:02 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
BUZZKIT
Shorthair Calico tom with green eyes.

Buzzkit flicked his tail and yawned a bit. "Goldenhawk, Wolfmist, Pebbleshine, and stupid Hazeldash! " He called out, in his loudest voice. Starclan, why did anyone care about being a stupid warrior anyway? You're just gonna die fighting for a Bee-brained loser. Stupidstar should have been killed by Fatstar! Fatstar could crush Stupidstar in seconds anyway. Being so FAT! Buzzkit smirked at the thought of a fat angry cat smashing a dumb weak cat.

(I do not share Buzzkit's thoughts.)
(Open!)
"Buzzkit!" Losthaven Warned.
Sure He Couldn't See, But Even He Could Tell What he Heard was Not Something to Be Said during a Ceremony...

"We Do Not Call Others Stupid, especially when they are older then you and certaintly not at a Ceremony."
Good Grief, when his Kits Came would They Be This Troublesome?

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 10th, 2023, 05:11 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud was quiet for the majority of the meeting, gazing up at Bumblestar with an almost blank expression. It’s not that she wasn’t paying attention–she was! She just didn’t have anything to say herself. The situation involving young apprentices, that was.. Something for sure, but she supposed that as long as their mentors went easy on them and kept them clear fro many sort of battle training, then it would be alright? Maybe. If there were any issues that came to light regarding these new apprentices, she would speak to Bumblestar about it privately.

The removal of the Caretakers role also didn’t bother her too deeply, either. Initially, it didn’t at the very least.

What came after, oh, it definitely shocked her–and perhaps sparked a concern for removing the caretaker role all in all.

Her jaw dropped, breath caught in her throat for a moment before her mouth shut with an audible little ‘snap’. The sudden uproar in the clearing didn’t shock her one bit–perhaps it was necessary. Her gaze darted from cat to cat, Frogpaw–Bumblestar–Frogpaw–Bumblestar again–Mapleface–Sharpclaw–and then, her eyes darted to the ground.

This was practically exile, wasn’t it? A part of her understood why Bumblestar made this decision, but she still felt a pang in her chest–the decision hurt, and she didn’t even know Blazepaw personally. The poor apprentice probably wasn’t even aware of what the clan was currently debating–whether he would be escorted out of his home forever or if he would be allowed to stay. But, really, could it even be considered a debate at this point?

This decision deeply hurt. It hurt in a way that made her small. No, it wasn’t just pity, it was empathy and grief.

She lifted her head, gaze drifting to the apprentice in question. In a way, she could understand him. Not just the same, because at the very least she could see, and she still had one ear that she could hear out of most of the time–but with all things considered, she was a deafened cat herself. Her deafness was the reason why it took her so long to become a warrior, but Tigerblush was patient with her nonetheless. Her deafness was–she could only presume–the only reason why she was in Thunderclan at all. Why else would twolegs have cast her out when she was so little, if not for being difficult to raise?

This all hurt so much because she had a personal connection to the topic of disabilities, and seeing a clanmate being cast out because of it made her heart clench.

Drizzlecloud’s attention shifted back to Bumblestar instead, wearing a small but apparent frown on her face. She wasn’t sure if their leader would notice her displeasure at this decision, but either way, she’d be visiting Bumblestar after the meeting to talk. Would she be able to change her mind? Probably not, but she wouldn’t want something like this to happen if she could at least try to do something about it.

[ @dino. - Bumblestar mention , @Sakura.Fawn - Frogpaw mention , @Rose - Mapleface mention, @Woodlow - Sharpclaw mention, @Queen_Coral - Blazepaw mention, @GANDERGOOSE - Tigerblush mention ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit Seedkit