Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Sunsetkit
@Galaxy_ [Sunsetkit’s kit curriculum ^^]

The air was cooling off a bit and the rapidly growing kit was starting to get restless. She tumbled her way out of the nursery and ran across the clearing to the playden. She hadn’t seen any of her nestmates that morning so maybe they’d all wandered off to the playden? She figured she’d find out soon enough. Moving into the playden, she forgot exactly what she was looking for and her attention was caught by a stray piece of moss. Crouching down, she paused then pounced, landing on top of it and rolling over to toss it out across the den.

Smalltail

Smalltail grumbled as he stood up. Aren't we supposed to work? When we finished serving our clan? Smalltail eyed the kit watching her. "You what to be a warrior? Or a kittypet." he hissed towards the kit. "Warriors don't play they fight." He lashed out. "NOW GET OFF YOUR MOUSEBRAIN BUTT AND GET OVER HERE!"

(sorry he's an angry Kitty)

Last edited by Galaxy_; August 1st, 2023 at 07:00 AM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 10:22 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Sunsetkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"Yes... She did."
She the queen gave a gentle smile, somewhat glad the kitten seemed to have understood her explanation of 'shambles' - at least, it seemed as such. Then, Nightshiver hummed in confirmation to the kitten's next statement.
"There are... four.. Star's.. at a... time, in.. four.. different.. clans. But.. there are... many other... Star's... in the.. past. The clans.. Are.. Thunder..Clan... Wind..Clan... RiverClan and... us. Shadow..Clan."
This tipped more into the area of clan relations perhaps, the queen felt it was necessary to explain this too to the kitten. She couldn't very well go to her first gathering (when the time came) and not know about the other clans, right?
"Any..way. The issues.. with.. RiverClan... lasted for... quite... some time, resulting.. in several... arguments and.. fights. Though we had... some.. issues with... ThunderClan... too, they.. were minor.... compared to RiverClan. Until... eventually... WindClan drove... us out... of our... old territory -- I believe... they were.. fed up... with something. Tensions... with them... had been... rising.. for some... time."

[ @Ravensong ]

Oh, things would surely have to change. If Miss Star wasn't the only Star then her name would definitely get confusing, it would. Well, she could say Miss...what was her other name? Dawn! Miss Dawn? Hm, it didn't feel right. Maybe everybody else would just have to change their names, yep yep. The grey and white kit's eyes widened. "Another clan drove us out? That must've been so fun for the other kits, they got to go outside of camp!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Skybranch ppadded into the kits' playden. The heavily pregnant queen called for the only kit that had recently aske for a basic hunting lesson. Shhe called Sunsetkit! @Ravensong

The young grey and white she-kit was finding less and less ability to stay put inside the nursery. She was growing larger and she didn't really have anybody in the nursery holding her there. The kits she shared a nest with, Duststorm's kits, were nice, just like Duststorm was nice, but they weren't family. She wasn't quite sure what that meant still but she knew it felt better being out among the bigger cats of the clan. Her eye caught the lumbering Miss Branch, though, as she made her way to the kit's playden so the growing kit bounced after her, following her into the den and sitting down with her feathered tail swishing behind her. "Here I am! I am ready!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Bumble View Post

Smalltail

Smalltail grumbled as he stood up. Aren't we supposed to work? When we finished serving our clan? Smalltail eyed the kit watching her. "You what to be a warrior? Or a kittypet." he hissed towards the kit. "Warriors don't play they fight." He lashed out. "NOW GET OFF YOUR MOUSEBRAIN BUTT AND GET OVER HERE!"

(sorry he's an angry Kitty)

The rapidly growing young kit popped up at the sound of a rough voice. Her pale blue eyes found the elder...What was his name? Her face scrunched for a moment but she moved it aside with a shrug and bounced over to the older tom with a bright smile and a small giggle. When she stopped in front of him she forcibly lowered her smile and contorted her face into a serious expression, "I'm gonna be a warrior, sir! Oh yes yes yes! Off my m..." what had he called it? Her face broke character for a moment as it twisted thoughtfully, but she readjusted and continued, "I'm off my butt, yes I am!" She broke again and giggled but straightened her back and met the elder's eyes. She liked this...whatever his name was, he seemed nice.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 1st, 2023, 10:29 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

When Sunsetkit approached, the queen did the hunting crouch, a bit clumsily because of her pregnancy weighing her down and said, this is the hunting crouch. Now you try to do it. @Ravensong
Old August 1st, 2023, 10:42 AM
Hiatuses

Nice XD//

Smalltail

"Does it look like I'm trying to have fun?" he hissed. "I'm Smalltail. your worst nightmare"

@Ravensong
Old August 1st, 2023, 03:51 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

Nightshiver held back a light sigh at the kitten's words, a smile permanent on her maw. She understood how Sgaekit felt... And could tell the young one understood the queen's worries as well. Somewhere, it reminded her of her brother, Minkkit, he certainly could have done something similar.
"Even so.. I'd rather... you.. stay.. inside camp. ..Alright?"
She spoke softly, looking at the kitten with a gentle expression. Hopefully Sagekit would understand that she was only worried about her... And frightened - frightened she'd lose another child to the abyss. It had been the fate of Mothkit and Bunnykit, her two foster children before Sagekit, and her sibling's fate as well. Maybe she was exaggerating, but the queen wouldn't lie and say she was fine with kittens leaving camp bounds.

Ah, but the flower was pretty. It was pretty. She smiled again looking at it, her worries easing. It was such a touching thought, that Sagekit had gone out of her way to retrieve the flower simply because she knew she'd like it? The queens couldn't keep the smile off her face.
"Thank.. you"
She mew, eyes squinting happily. How could she stay on the topic of Sagekit leaving camp when she was being so sweet? Nightshiver had nearly forgotten all about it, just looking at how happy Sagekit was and the pretty flower.
"How about.. this,"
Nightshiver tilted her head slightly.
"We'll.. explore.. the.. territory.. together. As soon... as you.. become.. an.. apprentice -- but... you.. can't.. leave camp.. until.. then. Does that... sound.. fair? I'm... sure.. there are... many things... to see... inside.. of camp.. as well!"
She gave a gentle smile, looking down at the kitten, hoping it sounded like a fair deal -- she just wanted Sagekit to be safe.
Sagekit puffed up again, though she didn't seem as affronted as she had been before. It only took a moment for them think about and accept the terms. "Well...okay then," she nodded, "I won't go outside camp anymore, even though I want to." She purrs then, and trots a circle around the queen. "Can we explore camp together, maybe? Please??"
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:51 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Sunsetkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
When Sunsetkit approached, the queen did the hunting crouch, a bit clumsily because of her pregnancy weighing her down and said, this is the hunting crouch. Now you try to do it. @Ravensong

She watched as the queen dropped into a crouch. Her legs bent under her, mostly, and her tail low. The kit watched then rose to her paws and smiled as she crouched down, rounding her legs out to match the awkward stance Skybranch was taking without considering the heavily pregnant queen’s need to do so to get around her belly. She balanced for a moment, her pale eyes on the queen expectantly as she waited for…something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Bumble View Post
Nice XD//

Smalltail

"Does it look like I'm trying to have fun?" he hissed. "I'm Smalltail. your worst nightmare"

@Ravensong

The kit’s expression remained bright and open. Her head cocked. ”What’s a nightmare?” Oh that just be a first test, was she failing it already? Her face scrunched thoughtfully. She couldn’t quite explain it but this old tom reminded her of a serious, angry Miss Ivy. She couldn’t see any resemblance once that thought crossed her mind but she still couldn’t shake the feeling that there was some somewhere. Was it the cryptic manner of teaching things? What was she supposed to be learning anyways? How had she forgotten already? She pushed the thoughts from her head and smiled dumbly at the elder, awaiting the punchline eagerly.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:59 AM
Hiatuses

Smalltail

"Nevermind" he signed. "Battle training"
[ @Ravensong #Smalltail ]

Last edited by Galaxy_; August 2nd, 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:50 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

After Shadefrost finished speaking he waited to make sure there was nothing else then turned to leave. "I'll be stopping by later on with some fresh kill for everyone," he said, relief washing over him. He hated being so close to kits, they were always whining and extremally hard to understand. The only one he actually liked was Rosekit and he didn't even see her as a kit. Before walking out he turned back toward Squirrelkit and said, "Hey. Don't give Nightshiver any trouble while I'm gone, treat her the same way you'd treat your mother or aunt alright.
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler @Estelle

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 2nd, 2023, 10:59 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit tilted his head curiously he was still confused but tried to understand it "I-is Starryclan like S-shadowyclan?" he asked the young kit loved his home evn though he hadn't been here for a while.

@Estelle

Hm, Nightshiver tilted her head for a moment at the question, unsure of how to answer. She'd never been to StarClan herself - evidently - and while the name was similar, was their lifestyle too? It was hard to say. She'd always been told StarClan was a place where everyone lived in peace, and the young queen had never questioned it further.
"I think.. so, in... certain.. aspects... they can... be.. similar."
She finally replied, looking back down at Harekit with a reassuring smile.
"But you... needn't... worry.. about.. that"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillianKing View Post
@Estelle

Ruekit Nodded Her Head "Thank you Miss Nightshiver... i hope i Can Find Flowerkit at least. i wanna show her my Pinecoons!!! " Ruekit squeaked. She loved hoarding anything she could stick in her fur. "do you wanna Pinecoon?" She meowed offering the queen one of her pinecones with a smile.

"I'm sure... you'll find... her"
Smiled the forever queen as Ruekit spoke of his sister. It was such an adorable thought that Ruekit was so eager to show Flowerkit her pinecones, it faintly reminded her of when her brother and she herself had shared their first piece of prey. Then Ruekit, all of a sudden, offered her a pinecone. Nightshiver wasn't certain what to say, both touched by the gesture but not wanting to take something that belongs to the kitten -- she might miss it afterwards.
"I.. thank.. you."
She leaned down a smiled gently.
"But.. are you... sure..? You won't... miss it... afterwards?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost was thankful that the queen came without putting up a fuss, he'd have hated to venture farther into the kit infested den. "I found this brat" he said indicating the kit with a flick of his tail, "at the Thunderclan border. He had something wrapped around his neck and was on the verge of death so I helped him out and brought him to Dawnstar to see what she wanted me to do with him." Shade wouldn't give the queen all the details since they weren't important, but he would give her some context to help her out with raising the little guy. "She gave him a choice and he decided to join Shadowclan, she wants you to help raise him." The tom didn't know much about Nightshiver, but if Dawnstar referred him to her by name then she must've been a somewhat competent individual at least. That knowledge alone was enough to give Shade confidence that Squirrelkit would turn out a wonderful warrior.
@Estelle @Silk_Cradle_Ruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
Squirrelkit seemed quite happy. He quietly smiled at Nightshiver, and approached, before nuzzling her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
After Shadefrost finished speaking he waited to make sure there was nothing else then turned to leave. "I'll be stopping by later on with some fresh kill for everyone," he said, relief washing over him. He hated being so close to kits, they were always whining and extremally hard to understand. The only one he actually liked was Rosekit and he didn't even see her as a kit. Before walking out he turned back toward Squirrelkit and said, "Hey. Don't give Nightshiver any trouble while I'm gone, treat her the same way you'd treat your mother or aunt alright.
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler @Estelle

Oh dear, the warrior spoke with rather harsh terms of the kitten -- Nightshiver wasn't a fan, but she held her tongue, listening to his explanation. As he spoke, her eyes travelled back down to the little kitten, realising the poor thing had gone through a lot before coming here. Despite his harsh words, Nightshiver was grateful Shadefrost found the kitten and helped him. She couldn't help the light smile that spread across her maw when the kitten came and nuzzled her, and she lightly poked to the tip of Squirrelkit's head with her tail in turn. Then Shadefrost spoke again before she could get a word in really. She could tell he was already ready to leave. Well, not everyone appreciated the nursery. After his parting words to Squirrelkit, the queen herself leaned down a little and spoke gently to the kitten.
"Hello... I'm.. Nightshiver. What... is your... name?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderbre View Post
Sagekit puffed up again, though she didn't seem as affronted as she had been before. It only took a moment for them think about and accept the terms. "Well...okay then," she nodded, "I won't go outside camp anymore, even though I want to." She purrs then, and trots a circle around the queen. "Can we explore camp together, maybe? Please??"

Nightshiver smiled with relief hearing Sagekit accept her terms. The queen's gaze softened and her eyes squinted happily,
"Thank.. you"
She purred, her tail lightly waving behind her. Nightshiver laughed a little as the energetic kitten came and ran a circle around her, amused by the little game. Playing along, the queen tilted her head in faux-thought, feigning needing to think about this before breaking out in a wide smile.
"Of course."
She mew, already getting up to leave the nursery, should Sagekit follow suit.

Old August 3rd, 2023, 04:01 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Clans Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

Hm, Nightshiver tilted her head for a moment at the question, unsure of how to answer. She'd never been to StarClan herself - evidently - and while the name was similar, was their lifestyle too? It was hard to say. She'd always been told StarClan was a place where everyone lived in peace, and the young queen had never questioned it further.
"I think.. so, in... certain.. aspects... they can... be.. similar."
She finally replied, looking back down at Harekit with a reassuring smile.
"But you... needn't... worry.. about.. that"

"I'm sure... you'll find... her"
Smiled the forever queen as Ruekit spoke of his sister. It was such an adorable thought that Ruekit was so eager to show Flowerkit her pinecones, it faintly reminded her of when her brother and she herself had shared their first piece of prey. Then Ruekit, all of a sudden, offered her a pinecone. Nightshiver wasn't certain what to say, both touched by the gesture but not wanting to take something that belongs to the kitten -- she might miss it afterwards.
"I.. thank.. you."
She leaned down a smiled gently.
"But.. are you... sure..? You won't... miss it... afterwards?"

Oh dear, the warrior spoke with rather harsh terms of the kitten -- Nightshiver wasn't a fan, but she held her tongue, listening to his explanation. As he spoke, her eyes travelled back down to the little kitten, realising the poor thing had gone through a lot before coming here. Despite his harsh words, Nightshiver was grateful Shadefrost found the kitten and helped him. She couldn't help the light smile that spread across her maw when the kitten came and nuzzled her, and she lightly poked to the tip of Squirrelkit's head with her tail in turn. Then Shadefrost spoke again before she could get a word in really. She could tell he was already ready to leave. Well, not everyone appreciated the nursery. After his parting words to Squirrelkit, the queen herself leaned down a little and spoke gently to the kitten.
"Hello... I'm.. Nightshiver. What... is your... name?"

Nightshiver smiled with relief hearing Sagekit accept her terms. The queen's gaze softened and her eyes squinted happily,
"Thank.. you"
She purred, her tail lightly waving behind her. Nightshiver laughed a little as the energetic kitten came and ran a circle around her, amused by the little game. Playing along, the queen tilted her head in faux-thought, feigning needing to think about this before breaking out in a wide smile.
"Of course."
She mew, already getting up to leave the nursery, should Sagekit follow suit.

"I'm Squirrelkit!" Squirrelkit's little eyes sparkled like jewels as he looked up at Nightshiver. "It's nice to meet you!"