by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM

Old July 31st, 2023, 08:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Skybranch ppadded into the kits' playden. The heavily pregnant queen called for the only kit that had recently aske for a basic hunting lesson. Shhe called Sunsetkit! @Ravensong
Old August 1st, 2023, 06:59 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Sunsetkit
@Galaxy_ [Sunsetkit’s kit curriculum ^^]

The air was cooling off a bit and the rapidly growing kit was starting to get restless. She tumbled her way out of the nursery and ran across the clearing to the playden. She hadn’t seen any of her nestmates that morning so maybe they’d all wandered off to the playden? She figured she’d find out soon enough. Moving into the playden, she forgot exactly what she was looking for and her attention was caught by a stray piece of moss. Crouching down, she paused then pounced, landing on top of it and rolling over to toss it out across the den.

Smalltail

Smalltail grumbled as he stood up. Aren't we supposed to work? When we finished serving our clan? Smalltail eyed the kit watching her. "You what to be a warrior? Or a kittypet." he hissed towards the kit. "Warriors don't play they fight." He lashed out. "NOW GET OFF YOUR MOUSEBRAIN BUTT AND GET OVER HERE!"

(sorry he's an angry Kitty)

Last edited by Galaxy_; August 1st, 2023 at 07:00 AM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 10:22 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Sunsetkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"Yes... She did."
She the queen gave a gentle smile, somewhat glad the kitten seemed to have understood her explanation of 'shambles' - at least, it seemed as such. Then, Nightshiver hummed in confirmation to the kitten's next statement.
"There are... four.. Star's.. at a... time, in.. four.. different.. clans. But.. there are... many other... Star's... in the.. past. The clans.. Are.. Thunder..Clan... Wind..Clan... RiverClan and... us. Shadow..Clan."
This tipped more into the area of clan relations perhaps, the queen felt it was necessary to explain this too to the kitten. She couldn't very well go to her first gathering (when the time came) and not know about the other clans, right?
"Any..way. The issues.. with.. RiverClan... lasted for... quite... some time, resulting.. in several... arguments and.. fights. Though we had... some.. issues with... ThunderClan... too, they.. were minor.... compared to RiverClan. Until... eventually... WindClan drove... us out... of our... old territory -- I believe... they were.. fed up... with something. Tensions... with them... had been... rising.. for some... time."

[ @Ravensong ]

Oh, things would surely have to change. If Miss Star wasn't the only Star then her name would definitely get confusing, it would. Well, she could say Miss...what was her other name? Dawn! Miss Dawn? Hm, it didn't feel right. Maybe everybody else would just have to change their names, yep yep. The grey and white kit's eyes widened. "Another clan drove us out? That must've been so fun for the other kits, they got to go outside of camp!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Skybranch ppadded into the kits' playden. The heavily pregnant queen called for the only kit that had recently aske for a basic hunting lesson. Shhe called Sunsetkit! @Ravensong

The young grey and white she-kit was finding less and less ability to stay put inside the nursery. She was growing larger and she didn't really have anybody in the nursery holding her there. The kits she shared a nest with, Duststorm's kits, were nice, just like Duststorm was nice, but they weren't family. She wasn't quite sure what that meant still but she knew it felt better being out among the bigger cats of the clan. Her eye caught the lumbering Miss Branch, though, as she made her way to the kit's playden so the growing kit bounced after her, following her into the den and sitting down with her feathered tail swishing behind her. "Here I am! I am ready!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Bumble View Post

Smalltail

Smalltail grumbled as he stood up. Aren't we supposed to work? When we finished serving our clan? Smalltail eyed the kit watching her. "You what to be a warrior? Or a kittypet." he hissed towards the kit. "Warriors don't play they fight." He lashed out. "NOW GET OFF YOUR MOUSEBRAIN BUTT AND GET OVER HERE!"

(sorry he's an angry Kitty)

The rapidly growing young kit popped up at the sound of a rough voice. Her pale blue eyes found the elder...What was his name? Her face scrunched for a moment but she moved it aside with a shrug and bounced over to the older tom with a bright smile and a small giggle. When she stopped in front of him she forcibly lowered her smile and contorted her face into a serious expression, "I'm gonna be a warrior, sir! Oh yes yes yes! Off my m..." what had he called it? Her face broke character for a moment as it twisted thoughtfully, but she readjusted and continued, "I'm off my butt, yes I am!" She broke again and giggled but straightened her back and met the elder's eyes. She liked this...whatever his name was, he seemed nice.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 1st, 2023, 10:29 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

When Sunsetkit approached, the queen did the hunting crouch, a bit clumsily because of her pregnancy weighing her down and said, this is the hunting crouch. Now you try to do it. @Ravensong
Old August 1st, 2023, 10:42 AM
Hiatuses

Nice XD//

Smalltail

"Does it look like I'm trying to have fun?" he hissed. "I'm Smalltail. your worst nightmare"

@Ravensong
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:51 AM
Raven

Sunsetkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
When Sunsetkit approached, the queen did the hunting crouch, a bit clumsily because of her pregnancy weighing her down and said, this is the hunting crouch. Now you try to do it. @Ravensong

She watched as the queen dropped into a crouch. Her legs bent under her, mostly, and her tail low. The kit watched then rose to her paws and smiled as she crouched down, rounding her legs out to match the awkward stance Skybranch was taking without considering the heavily pregnant queen’s need to do so to get around her belly. She balanced for a moment, her pale eyes on the queen expectantly as she waited for…something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Bumble View Post
Nice XD//

Smalltail

"Does it look like I'm trying to have fun?" he hissed. "I'm Smalltail. your worst nightmare"

@Ravensong

The kit’s expression remained bright and open. Her head cocked. ”What’s a nightmare?” Oh that just be a first test, was she failing it already? Her face scrunched thoughtfully. She couldn’t quite explain it but this old tom reminded her of a serious, angry Miss Ivy. She couldn’t see any resemblance once that thought crossed her mind but she still couldn’t shake the feeling that there was some somewhere. Was it the cryptic manner of teaching things? What was she supposed to be learning anyways? How had she forgotten already? She pushed the thoughts from her head and smiled dumbly at the elder, awaiting the punchline eagerly.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:59 AM
Hiatuses

Smalltail

"Nevermind" he signed. "Battle training"
[ @Ravensong #Smalltail ]

Last edited by Galaxy_; August 2nd, 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 06:35 PM
Raven

Sunsetkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Smalltail

"Nevermind" he signed. "Battle training"
[ @Ravensong #Smalltail ]

Dawning hit her suddenly as the elder mentioned battle training. Oh yes, she had to learn how to fight real good so she could be even more help for her clan and her family and she could go show MooMoo how much she knew! He wouldn't be able to pretend hurt anymore, no no, she was going to get him good!

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 5th, 2023, 03:30 PM

Skybranch said you're supposed to have your legs straight under you. Once you've fized you stance try pretending the moss is a mouse and pouncing on it. She was amused that she had copied her awkward stance but not really surprised. After all she was a kit. She had no way to know better. @Ravensong
Old August 5th, 2023, 05:40 PM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Sunsetkit

Dawning hit her suddenly as the elder mentioned battle training. Oh yes, she had to learn how to fight real good so she could be even more help for her clan and her family and she could go show MooMoo how much she knew! He wouldn't be able to pretend hurt anymore, no no, she was going to get him good!
show me your best Move