Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:43 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:40 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 07:27 AM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 07:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2022, 08:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

After speaking to Twilightstar, Eldersky had collected the kitlings and brought them to the nursery. Fernpaw had been hesitant to follow, unsure if he was invited, if it'd be intruding. So he waited a moment before he set off to enter the den, a place he hadn't been in for what felt like an eternity.

He didn't have many fond memories of this place, to be frank. It had always been pretty cold without a consistent foster mother.. and he disliked that, he hated being cold. The cool breeze of leaf-bare made his pelt bristle as he paused near the den entrance, looking at the lumpy shapes of his sister and her kits.

Fernpaw wanted to join them, to curl up in the bundle of warmth fur and comfort, but uncertainty kept him distant. He didn't want.. to disturb them, if Eldersky just wanted to be alone with them. No one could blame her if she wanted space after everything.

So he took up residence nearby, alone in a crouched position where he could watch and wait. And get her anything if she so desired. But he did not speak, to not disrupt the peace of the moment.

[ @implimm ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 23rd, 2022, 08:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelkit
After the first few days of feeling wind against her fur and the cold sensation of prickling grass tickling her paw pads, the warmth of the nursery was a warm welcome. Her eyes had not yet opened, so for now the world was plunged into a darkness - a safe darkness though, as she felt the warm body of her mother(?) wrap around her. Sounds and scents were floating around, but they were too jumbled for Laurelkit to depict what they meant or who they belonged to. All that mattered at the moment was the tiny nose that poked into her fuzz and the soothing breathing of mama. Safety.

Unsure what exactly it was, Laurelkit felt a disturbance of sorts. Poking a small, chubby head up from the comfort of her nestled position against mama, her tiny nose twitched rather vigorously in the air. So many scents it was overwhelming, but still... two chubby paws untucked themselves from underneath her body and wiggled out in the general direction of where the sound had come from. "..." No words came from her mouth that popped as she attempted to open and close it, her paw pads squeezing open and shut as if trying to grasp something just out of reach.

[ @implimm @BILL. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 23rd, 2022, 09:19 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Kunaiskrill

While Flurrywind wasn't aware of talking to a Heatherblaze, she was sure he had been a good warrior. And an even better father. Her eyes stayed open as Lion's eyes close, and she sighed softly. A good father. Pantherstride was going to be a great father. But where was Lioncloud's mate? ''Where is the father of you kits?'' She asked, almost regretful for the possible grief this may trigger.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 23rd, 2022, 09:28 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
// @Kunaiskrill

While Flurrywind wasn't aware of talking to a Heatherblaze, she was sure he had been a good warrior. And an even better father. Her eyes stayed open as Lion's eyes close, and she sighed softly. A good father. Pantherstride was going to be a great father. But where was Lioncloud's mate? ''Where is the father of you kits?'' She asked, almost regretful for the possible grief this may trigger.
{Lioncloud of WindClan}

Instead of grief, a smile appeared on her face. "You must be speaking of Ravenwing!" She smiled. "He's a great tom." She said. "But he's been away lately. He's always out of camp."

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old February 23rd, 2022, 10:18 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Pantherstride
Pantherstride noticed her immediately perk up when he approached her. He nuzzled the she-cat with a purr. "I'm glad you aren't feeling too terrible. Do you need anything? Something to eat, maybe?" The warrior suggested as he looked down to her with a smile. Gosh, the she-cat was his everything. He'd do anything to protect her and make her happy.

@poppy.
Old February 23rd, 2022, 10:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-->Shellsmoke<--
The gray tabby tom moved out of the camp, wanting to spend some time on his own. He didn't feel like hanging out with his buddies. Maybe tomorrow would be better. Shellsmoke made his way out further into territory until an unfamiliar scent filled his nose. He scanned with his good eye and spotted a rogue or loner. He went up to them, fur bristling to make himself appear bigger. "Uh I don't think you should be here. This is Windclan territory.", Shellsmoke meowed his voice going quiet at times.

// @Leafí; \\
(smaller text means he's lowered his voice)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 24th, 2022, 06:01 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

@Moonraven
---
The large molly blinked back at the aging leader, surprised that it was Twilightstar greeting her and not a random patrol. It was clear from the greying fur and tired eyes that the older molly had certainly seen better days. No doubt constant threat from Shadowclan and unexpected windstorms had taken their toll. No doubt the unexpected absence of the clan healer was a stressful situation she had to deal with as well. So why had she wandered out here? Surely, she should be resting or taking care of those little kits Peachfrost had helped deliver all those moons ago.

"Twilightstar!" She greeted, doing her best not to cross the border and give her an affectionate lick. "I'm so glad to see you. It certainly has been a while." A thousand questions rested at the tip of her tongue. How is Windclan? How are my siblings? Cowpaw? You? Your kits? She gave her pelt a quick shake in attempts to shoo away any urges to unload her questions. There was a time and place for those. Later.

"I'm sure you've been able to deduce from this hideous contraption strapped to my neck, but a few moons ago a couple of two legs kidnapped me. They locked me in their den to keep me from returning after the windstorm. Only after their feather brained mistake of leaving their entrance open was I able to escape. I... hope there's still space for me in Windclan." Her words seemed to tumble out, despite the she-cats attempt to appear professional.
Old February 24th, 2022, 09:29 AM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
Hope you don’t mind moved it to the camp ^^)
~Mouse’claw~

Mouse’claw pushed his way into the camp right as the rain started to REALLY start up. He would be glad to sit in his nest and eat his catch instead of in the clearing and get soaked. He turned and saw Lilac’Dawn drop her prey on the pile, guessing she just wasn’t hungry.

As he made his way over to the warrior den he was stopped by the warrior.
you sent the rabbit my way? I just thought the thing was stupid enough to run into my claws. Hmm” he decidedly didn’t say thanks, he knew that he would have caught it either way. It hadn’t mattered that Lilac’Dawn had helped.
(I don't mind at all~)

★ Lilacdawn ★
Lilacdawn wasn’t phased by his lack of thanks. Instead she just assumed that maybe it was hard for him to say it, or that he felt a bit embarrassed about it, though she wouldn’t pry for the reason. Making it up in her head was good enough for her. If only making other decisions were quite as easy.

“I mean, rabbits aren’t really that smart anyway, are they?” she asked with a giggle. “But I’m glad I could count on you to catch it. You seemed reliable from what I could see of you. Oh—but you probably want to eat, don’t you? Sorry for taking up so much of your time. Enjoy your meal!” Her tail curled up as she smiled at him, glad that both rabbits had been caught.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old February 24th, 2022, 09:44 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @fluffycheetahs

Th fluffy silver queen snuggled up against Panthstride. He was the absolute love of her life, if he left... not only would she be mothering kits alone but also living alone. Shifting her crippled leg over to get more comfortable, she blinked up at him and met his gaze. ''I wouldn't mind sharing prey with you.'' She said, smiling happily up at him. She liked these type of days, her cuddled up next to him, his tail wrapped around her and just talking. It was moments like these when she never wanted to leave, to face the terrors of the outside world. Flurrywind wanted to stay like this forever, with him.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 24th, 2022, 10:16 AM

My Mood: Distracted

// @poppy.

Patherstride nodded, licking her forehead before he got to his feet. The tom shook out his pelt as he trotted over to the fresh kill pile, picking out the plumpest rabbit he could find and bringing it back. He set it down at her feet. "How's this?" He asked with a yawn. The tom was exhausted- he constantly worried about her and their kits that were due soon. What if everything went wrong, and she died during labor? The tom shook that thought from his mind. No, that wouldn't happen, Starclan would protect her.