Last post by Mica
Today 12:20 PM

Old May 27th, 2024, 04:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

"Hey 'ma! Got some updates for you."

Wolfhive slipped into the den and bopped his head against hers lightly. "First, kicked Mudblaze 'n Rattail out of the Clan for a quarter-moon. Flea-brains weren't listenin' when I was calling them over to do some training patrols with their apprentices. They're the only ones that've given me issues so far, the other patrols seem to be working well." Though he couldn't verify how well apprentices were being trained, at least something was happening with them. "Even got Lioncrest hauling tail again! Been a bit since he's been in action, but I'm hoping it inspires him to keep at it."

What else.. "Also found some dead fish on our side of the border. Looked like someone surprise attacked him, but they just left him there.. so I dunno what was up with that. I dumped him in the river so a nearby fish patrol could collect him, 'n figured you'd like to know in case they whined about it. There wasn't any .. scent outside our own, but.." A pause. "I didn't realize it at the time, but the air had a weird smell to it - like when you cover yourself in mud. I don't know, if that's just a coincidence or what, but doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me." Wolfhive didn't kill the cat, and he couldn't imagine a ThunderClan cat hiding their scent to do it. It was a fish! On their land! ..Any other alternatives didn't really stick out to him, but he figured the oddity was worth noting to her.

"'N I'm looking to reinstate Nightgaze as a Hornet, if you don't mind. Was planning on personally giving her some guidance on how to handle the position 'n make sure she's more prepared than she was before. I think she has the potential to do great, though."

One more thing.. spurned on by his curiosity more than anything. He considered bringing up Larkswoop, but this aspect of their conversations and interactions were far more important. "Does ShadowClan 'n WindClan have some sort of alliance thing goin' on?"

[ @dino. ]
Old May 27th, 2024, 04:45 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

News from the Wolfson!! How awesome. Bumblestar stretched as she sat up, head tilted to the side.

"Well, I'm glad the training patrols seem to be doing their jobs. Maybe a bit of timeout'll teach those two to get their tails in shape." Rather unfortunate that cats needed exiling to be held accountable, but that was their problem, not hers.

But of course there was always something to do with Smallpines. Bumblestar's nose scrunched. "Weird... If they were across the border they had it comin', but I don't see why anyone would need to cover up their scent to take care of a trespasser. Maybe an inside job?" It would make sense for the fish to be struggling with some inner turmoil. Their loss, though. It wasn't any of ThunderClan's business.

At the mention of Nightgaze, she hummed under her breath. "Last time I tried her out, she sorta just fizzled 'n I had to boot her. If you think you can get her going again, go right ahead. I liked her, I think she'd do well with it if she had some more guidance."

Most of this was just formalities. The last bit was what caught her attention, her ears turning forward as she squinted at him. "...Not that I'm aware of." Their cooperation with that mink problem had struck her as odd, given their history, but not really something to note at the time. "Why, did someone say somethin'?"

[ @BEAR. ]
Old May 27th, 2024, 05:40 PM
work is never done

"Hope so, but since they're not around right now, it might be a good idea to get Rosemarypaw 'n Alpinepaw new mentors. If you want, I can assign a couple cats to them for a training patrol 'n see if they work out.. if they do, they can have them?" Then, Bumblestar could do a formal announcement at a meeting. But this way, maybe the mentors would stick around a bit better. He knew double training patrols might suck for the apprentices, but they needed the lessons and Rosemarypaw might take better if Wolfhive wasn't leading it. He didn't understand what her problem with him was, she just seemed so... pouty.

He shrugged. "Maybe? Would explain why it looked more like an ambush than a fight.. but nothing else was out of place, so they must've really just disliked that dude if so." The odds just seemed so unlikely, but of all the weirdness.. it almost seemed the least weird.

"Yeah, I asked her about that 'n she cited lacking direction. So I'm hoping a push will ignite her spark fully. Especially if she can help out with apprentices.. she's pretty good with them." Helped trained him, helped train some others - he wasn't sure if she'd seen any to warriorhood herself, but he'd fix that if not.

A thoughtful hum. "This is gonna be a lot, but wanna give you a rundown of what happened. Was out by Seastones 'n heard some talking. Went over to see what's up since it's kinda odd when the Gathering's not active, and I found that stupid ShadowClan cat-- the Sunkissed Creek one, .." what was her name?? It was on the tip of his tongue. Leansoul? Noo, Lionshadow? No, not there. Lean... L... Lynx? Lynxshadow! No, rats. Lynxshade, that seemed right. "Lynxshade! That dingus was talkin' with Dusklion 'n Larkswoop around the Seastones. Said something about being allies with WindClan 'n aiding them.

"Larkswoop was acting kind of erratic - apparently the frog'd been dissing Spiderthroat 'n she wanted to defend his honor - so I intervened before an actual fight broke out."
Larkswoop didn't look great in this, but no actual fighting occurred and they had a bigger issue to worry about. "Unsure if anything else was shared, tried to see if Larkswoop knew anything but all she really said is she suspected Lynxshade told Dusklion about the three Clan raid plans. I can't confirm that, though, 'n she only suspects it." So, there was that. "But, figured you'd wanna have an idea of what's going on with all that, especially if there's any truth to it. Heard Dawnstar hollering while I was leadin' Larkswoop away so I wouldn't be surprised if they're down another cat." If Lynxshade was a snitch... oof! He vaguely recalled the stories of Dawnstar skinning cats, and if there was any good reason to flay someone, it'd be for running their mouth and revealing plans.

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:20 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

Mentions / Tags:
@dino.

Larkswoop called a greeting out to Bumblestar before slinking into the den, her green eyes narrowing to adjust to the gloom.

“Bumblestar, I would like to report something about what Lynxshade - that ShadowClan Enforcer - said. I know that Wolfhive has come to you already with what I told him, but this information completely slipped my mind,” She meowed, dipping her head respectfully. “After Wolfhive left me in the territory to report to you, I got to thinking about this. There are a few disturbing things that Lynxshade told me, and I may have gotten her in trouble with Dawnstar, even if I wasn’t aiming to. I’m sorry that I didn’t report this earlier, but here goes nothing.”

Larkswoop sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. “Lynxshade mentioned that ShadowClan had been planning an attack on ThunderClan, but Dawnstar had decided not to as - these are Lynxshade’s words - it wasn’t worth it. Lynxshade also mentioned that the idea of attacking ThunderClan was her’s and not Dawnstar’s, so that shows that this soon-to-be-not-an-Enforcer held a grudge against us,” She spoke clearly, voice calm.

“She also said something about ShadowClan should have come to WindClan’s aid the moment Spiderthroat killed that apprentice - and I’m sorry if that brings back any flashbacks, but those are Lynxshade’s words, not mine - clearly implying that WindClan and ShadowClan have held an alliance since then. Since way before you agreed to the three-on-one raid against RiverClan. My theory is that if Dawnstar had gone through with the plan to attack ThunderClan, she probably would have asked WindClan to help.”

Larkswoop sighed. “I know I should have reported this earlier, but as I said, it completely slipped my mind. I’m sorry that I nearly caused a fight, but I hope that Dawnstar shredded that mouse-brain, because Wolfhive and I heard her hissing at Lynxshade as we were leaving.”

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:20 PM
fresh outta mercy

"If you can find a replacement for 'em, go for it. Makes it easier if their reassignments are already working out."

With the Smallpines weirdness and Nightgaze's situation out of the way, Bumblestar focused solely on the information regarding Seastones. Her tail curled over her paws and she glanced to the side, gnawing on the inside of her cheek in consideration.

"Hm... Weird that they'd be willing to ally with each other given the history." As far as she was aware, neither WindClan nor ShadowClan had been on good terms with each other for a while. She'd have to see what could be done with that later - the news about Larkswoop was a bit more urgent. "If RiverClan knows because that frog can't keep her mouth shut, there's not much to be done about it now. Won't do much to keep 'em from getting stomped, anyway. But I'll keep it in mind. Regardin' Larkswoop, will you keep tabs on her? I don't like it - the sneakin' around 'n trying to start fights, that is." If anything broke out with ShadowClan or WindClan before the raid, Bumblestar would have just one more unnecessary thing to deal with. "Just wanna make sure nothing gets screwed up."

[ @BEAR. ]
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:37 PM
work is never done

"Yeahh..." Wolfhive rubbed his face with his paw. "Been trying to keep an eye on that one, she's been acting kind of odd 'n... I dunno, just doesn't sit too right with me." He wasn't sure how to address the subject, apprehensive. Is this how Redhawk felt with Thrushkit? "I didn't like some of her views before she went missin', but I at least didn't feel like she's a loose leaf in the wind. I know the Thrushkit situation scrambled her brains somethin' fierce but pickin' fights over some dumb frog's words is a whole 'nother issue 'n can get more cats killed. Hoping it doesn't keep escalating." Mostly, he just wanted to express some uncertainties. It made him feel better.. and hopefully with his 'ma knowing there was something off would make it less jarring if issues continued to arise.

Wolfhive would have to think on what to do about her. Maybe find something to redirect her focus with? She seemed hot 'n cold about the most random of things and he wasn't sure what the best solution would be. Not like Shadowshine, Sunglow, and Moontail were. Why name-drop the names of actual traitors like they were victims? Why act so brazenly over a ShadowClan cat dissing Spiderthroat since that was just an opinion too? Just didn't really add up to him. "Think that's all, I'll keep you posted for anything else."

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:37 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

Mentions / Tags:
@dino.

Larkswoop called a greeting out to Bumblestar before slinking into the den, her green eyes narrowing to adjust to the gloom.

“Bumblestar, I would like to report something about what Lynxshade - that ShadowClan Enforcer - said. I know that Wolfhive has come to you already with what I told him, but this information completely slipped my mind,” She meowed, dipping her head respectfully. “After Wolfhive left me in the territory to report to you, I got to thinking about this. There are a few disturbing things that Lynxshade told me, and I may have gotten her in trouble with Dawnstar, even if I wasn’t aiming to. I’m sorry that I didn’t report this earlier, but here goes nothing.”

Larkswoop sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. “Lynxshade mentioned that ShadowClan had been planning an attack on ThunderClan, but Dawnstar had decided not to as - these are Lynxshade’s words - it wasn’t worth it. Lynxshade also mentioned that the idea of attacking ThunderClan was her’s and not Dawnstar’s, so that shows that this soon-to-be-not-an-Enforcer held a grudge against us,” She spoke clearly, voice calm.

“She also said something about ShadowClan should have come to WindClan’s aid the moment Spiderthroat killed that apprentice - and I’m sorry if that brings back any flashbacks, but those are Lynxshade’s words, not mine - clearly implying that WindClan and ShadowClan have held an alliance since then. Since way before you agreed to the three-on-one raid against RiverClan. My theory is that if Dawnstar had gone through with the plan to attack ThunderClan, she probably would have asked WindClan to help.”

Larkswoop sighed. “I know I should have reported this earlier, but as I said, it completely slipped my mind. I’m sorry that I nearly caused a fight, but I hope that Dawnstar shredded that mouse-brain, because Wolfhive and I heard her hissing at Lynxshade as we were leaving.”

Bumblestar reentered camp just in time to see Larkswoop heading to her den. With a hiss of irritation to herself (because she was not in the mood to handle literally anything today after that disaster of a border interaction), she hurried after the warrior and slipped into the den behind her.

She stood in the entrance, the hanging lichen casting her shadow over the other warrior as she listened to her speak. Fadingsun and Dusklion had already set her bristling. What Larkswoop said now wasn't making her feel any better. She'd even go as far to say that this news was tanking her mood further, and a hint of a snarl lifted her upper lip.

"I've been made aware of these things already," she bit out. The 'how' wasn't necessary for Larkswoop to know, and until Bumblestar revealed the conversation she'd had to the rest of her Clan, it would remain between her and the fish. "What I'd love to hear now is some elaboration on how the news of this called-off raid just so happened to 'slip. your. mind' during your conversation with Wolfhive. Furthermore, if you'd be so kind as to enlighten me on why you waited to say anything about this at all, I'm all ears."

[ for my convenience so i don't have to go back and edit things, this is placed after Bumblestar's Smallpines interaction w Fading + Dusk, which Lark shouldn't currently be aware of o/ ]
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:59 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

Raggedear cleared his throat as he nosed his way gently into his leader's den. "Bumblestar?" He called, apprehension clear in his tone. "Hawkcatcher and I just returned from our hunting patrol. We caught two birds, a vole, and a rabbit." The large tom shifted awkwardly on his paws. It was unlike him to be so nervous, but who could blame him? His future was all in Bumblestar's paws here. "I'll even go out again, if needed!" He blurted out, shame seering his pelt. Even still, he lifted his head high. "Whatever it takes to earn your, and the Clan's, trust back."

[ @Dino | let me know if there's anything else I need to do c: ]
Oh, good, he'd actually done what was asked of him and Bumblestar didn't need to go hunting him down. She pushed herself into a sitting position. "If you wanna go out again, I'm definitely not gonna stop you. Good to hear the hunt was successful. Just don't get wrapped up with Twolegs again 'n we won't have anymore problems."
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:01 AM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

HEADER BY @/Rose

Larkswoop’s eyes narrowed. She wanted to snap at Bumblestar, but then she’d lose her life that way.

“As I said,” She began calmly. “I didn’t get to thinking about it until after Wolfhive left me in the territory.”

“Besides,” She added on with a wave of her tail. “Wolfhive didn’t ask about ShadowClan’s plans. He asked about WindClan’s aid. Bumblestar, I think there is more to ShadowClan joining WindClan in on the raid than we think there is, and I know that if Dusklion knows, then Fadingsun knows, too. She would’ve made sure of it.”

The warrior’s outline was stark against the walls of the den, her muscular yet broad-shouldered form exposed to the coolness, which - to be honest - felt good to Larkswoop. She wasn’t surprised Bumblestar liked it in here.

”Believe me, I would have liked to tear Lynxshade to shreds for dissing Spiderthroat like that. I most likely would’ve if your kit hadn’t arrived to stop me. It pissed me off - and there’s a guarantee that if you’d been there, you woulda killed her - but I think that soon-to-be-not-an-Enforcer pissed Dawnstar off worse by giving away this information, which means Dawnstar will fight that battle for me,” Larkswoop grunted, pushing herself up into a sitting position and giving her chest fur a couple of licks. “It’s very possible Lynxshade gave information about the three-on-one raid to Dusklion before I arrived. I arrived in time to tell Dusklion to stop putting on a pity party and Lynxshade to start acting like an Enforcer - in which I bet she won’t be one now, seeing as I got her in trouble.”

She snorted. “Not to go off-topic, but you would have enjoyed seeing the look on that ShadowClanner’s face when I told her that at least ThunderClan has honor and doesn’t kill for fun - unless it’s a fox, of course, which I didn’t mention.”

“Back to the point, however. If Lynxshade didn’t say anything about the raid, then she for sure implied it. Dusklion got a little antsy there towards the end of our encounter. Honestly, she didn’t really want anything to do with us. She and Lynxshade were going at it with words and I tried to stop it. I mean, it’s Seastones. StarClan’s likely gonna be rather angry if the Clans fought at Seastones of all places.”

A purr rumbled in Larkswoop’s throat. “May have provoked Lynxshade into saying it. Not intentionally, of course. You’re welcome. You have dirt on ShadowClan now, and don’t say it isn’t useful, because it is!”

Oml this child be adorable, but she’s very stubborn lol.

Mentions / Tags
@dino.

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!

Last edited by anika; May 28th, 2024 at 02:12 AM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 05:38 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

HEADER BY @/Rose

Larkswoop’s eyes narrowed. She wanted to snap at Bumblestar, but then she’d lose her life that way.

“As I said,” She began calmly. “I didn’t get to thinking about it until after Wolfhive left me in the territory.”

“Besides,” She added on with a wave of her tail. “Wolfhive didn’t ask about ShadowClan’s plans. He asked about WindClan’s aid. Bumblestar, I think there is more to ShadowClan joining WindClan in on the raid than we think there is, and I know that if Dusklion knows, then Fadingsun knows, too. She would’ve made sure of it.”

The warrior’s outline was stark against the walls of the den, her muscular yet broad-shouldered form exposed to the coolness, which - to be honest - felt good to Larkswoop. She wasn’t surprised Bumblestar liked it in here.

”Believe me, I would have liked to tear Lynxshade to shreds for dissing Spiderthroat like that. I most likely would’ve if your kit hadn’t arrived to stop me. It pissed me off - and there’s a guarantee that if you’d been there, you woulda killed her - but I think that soon-to-be-not-an-Enforcer pissed Dawnstar off worse by giving away this information, which means Dawnstar will fight that battle for me,” Larkswoop grunted, pushing herself up into a sitting position and giving her chest fur a couple of licks. “It’s very possible Lynxshade gave information about the three-on-one raid to Dusklion before I arrived. I arrived in time to tell Dusklion to stop putting on a pity party and Lynxshade to start acting like an Enforcer - in which I bet she won’t be one now, seeing as I got her in trouble.”

She snorted. “Not to go off-topic, but you would have enjoyed seeing the look on that ShadowClanner’s face when I told her that at least ThunderClan has honor and doesn’t kill for fun - unless it’s a fox, of course, which I didn’t mention.”

“Back to the point, however. If Lynxshade didn’t say anything about the raid, then she for sure implied it. Dusklion got a little antsy there towards the end of our encounter. Honestly, she didn’t really want anything to do with us. She and Lynxshade were going at it with words and I tried to stop it. I mean, it’s Seastones. StarClan’s likely gonna be rather angry if the Clans fought at Seastones of all places.”

A purr rumbled in Larkswoop’s throat. “May have provoked Lynxshade into saying it. Not intentionally, of course. You’re welcome. You have dirt on ShadowClan now, and don’t say it isn’t useful, because it is!”

Oml this child be adorable, but she’s very stubborn lol.

Mentions / Tags
@dino.

“I don't care what Wolfhive asked about,” Bumblestar snapped. “When you hear news of an attack on your Clanmates, postponed or not, the first thing you should do is tell someone!”

She didn't bother to bite back her growl as Larkswoop went on about Spiderthroat. “It would do you well to stop assuming how I'd act. I have the sense to keep my claws to myself when it comes to worthless fights, ‘n I highly advise that's a skill you start learning before it turns around ‘n bites you in the ass. The fights the other Clans choose to pick with each other aren't our business, but I guarantee you that I'll make it my business if I catch wind of you stickin’ your nose where it doesn't belong again.”

She wasn't even sure where this idea that StarClan would be angry about a fight at Seastones had come from. It wasn't a Gathering, why would they care?

The longer Larkswoop talked, the more pissed Bumblestar got. She scoffed, shoulders bristling. “I'm not saying thank you. You've done nothing for me today except irritate me further. If there's anything else floating around in that rock of a head of yours, speak the hell up now before I have to come after you later for not doing it.”