RiverClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:53 AM

Old July 9th, 2023, 09:34 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Wolfpaw’s ears twitched as he heard his name called - wait, it was him, yeah? Yeah, it had to be; Wolfkit-now-Wolfpaw hadn’t been in the ShadowClan battle. Luckily, it’s seemed he wouldn’t have to deal with this name confusion for much longer! It was kind of funny - he never thought he would be anything other than Ro. Heck, six moons ago he hadn’t even seen another cat apart from the few times a stranger would wandered near his old home, and now he lived with, what? 50 cats? 60? Way too many for him to count.

He rose, ready to approach the Stormcrest, but paused as a small spat broke out. He didn’t really follow the argument, but it seemed to end pretty quickly. He cast a quick glance at his friends before proceeding forward to stand alongside them.

[ @Poprock @Quasar @Lillian @dino. ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; July 9th, 2023 at 09:34 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 12:32 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Siamese stepped forward as her name was called along with the rest of her gang. She had to bite back a wince, the pain in her stomach having distracted her from most of what Bumblestar had been saying. This, though, she could focus on. Hazelpaw hadn't expected to become a warrior, but she wouldn't have it any other way. She was taking the next step into her journey with her three best friends who she had trained beside, and the bigger sister she never had watching.

@Quasar @naiad @Poprock @carmen [Fox is big sister lol]
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:31 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Thank the stars that was over. Bumblestar didn't miss the nod from Sharpclaw, and was more than grateful for his solidarity.

And at least this didn't seem to have taken away from her goal.

Brushing it all off with a mere flick of her tail, Bumblestar allowed a fresh grin to cross her features as she descended the Stormcrest to greet the apprentices. Now... how did the saying go again? Eh. She couldn't remember, and she didn't really care. She'd never been one for holding onto tradition, anyways. She'd do this her own way.

"Goldenpaw." She looked to her apprentice first, practically brimming with pride. "I'm nothing if not thrilled to have been your mentor. You've proven yourself strong and capable time 'n time again, and ThunderClan should feel honored to have you amongst our ranks. I can't wait to see where you take yourself, and I definitely can't wait to serve alongside you.

"From this moment forth, you will be known as Goldenhawk. ThunderClan honors your never-ending passion and your steadfast boldness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of the Clan."
She pressed her nose briefly to the tom's forehead, murmuring, "Seriously, I'm freakin' proud of you," before pulling back.

Next on the list, second to come forward.

"Pebblepaw." Bumblestar let the apprentice's name linger in the air for a moment as she regarded her with a kind smile. "You've consistently been a beacon of light and joy for your Clanmates, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that ThunderClan would be a much darker place if it weren't for your presence. You have one of the purest hearts I've seen, 'n I just pray you find the strength to keep it that way.

"From this moment forth, you will be known as Pebbleshine. ThunderClan honors your boundless cheerfulness and your courage, and we welcome you as a full memeber of the Clan."
Bumblestar leaned forward to press her nose against the she-cat's forehead, the smile never leaving her lips.

The third of the four.

"Wolfpaw," she said, moving to stand in front of the white tom. "You may not have been born in ThunderClan, but you've got more than enough spirit to match the part than half the cats I know today. You're faithful and reliable, and ThunderClan is lucky to have you in our ranks. I can't even picture not havin' you around. Real glad you found us.

"From this moment forth, you will be known as Wolfmist. ThunderClan honors your serenity and your unquenchable curiosity for the world around you, and we welcome you as a full member of the Clan."
Once again, she moved forward to push her nose against Wolfmist's forehead before pulling away again.

Last, but certainly not least.

"Hazelpaw." Like with Pebbleshine, Bumblestar let the name hang briefly in the air before she continued. "Tonight is the first time I've had the honor of fighting with you, and I sure as hell hope it won't be the last. Your claws and strength are a welcome addition to ThunderClan's forces, and I know for a fact that no one here would regret fighting alongside you, while those you cross claws with are gonna wish they never did.

"From this moment forth, you will be known as Hazelflash. ThunderClan honors your bravery your limitless energy, and we welcome you as a full member of the Clan."
For the last time, she inched forward to bop her nose against the new warrior's forward.

Then, with another broad grin, she stepped back, looking at all four of them in turn. "You've all been through some uncertain times in the past several moons, but you've faced everything unwaveringly, and I couldn't ask for anymore of a ThunderClan warrior. We're in solid paws with you four."

What Bumblestar really wanted to do now was tackle all of them into a celebratory hug, but again, unfortunately, probably not socially acceptable. So she settled for the next best thing, and started off the chant. "Goldenhawk! Pebbleshine! Wolfmist! Hazelflash!"

Congratulations, new warriors! As part of the ceremony, your character will be expected to sit a night vigil at the camp entrance to seal the deal. Be sure to make a post with your character doing so by July 17th, 11:59pm Eastern Time, or their new rank may be reevaluated

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:33 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Pumpkinpatch smiled at the new warriors.

"GOLDENHAWK! PEBBLESHINE! WOLFMIST! HAZELFLASH!" the calico warrior chanted loudly with a grin from ear to ear.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:41 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
She yowled the new warriors names.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 10th, 2023, 03:05 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 12 moons
a sandy tom with light brown stripes, white spotting, and orange eyes
Ugh. Sharpclaw wasn't fond of this last part. Yelling out their names just seemed a bit excessive. Wasn't getting your name and vigil enough? Whatever, he guessed they earned it anyways. Sharpclaw cheered for the new warriors in a gruff voice.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 10th, 2023, 03:19 AM
ringfinger

Four more warriors. Didn't seem like many, but in the grand scheme of things, it really was. Alderstep chanted their names, cut off occasionally by a yawn. Lovely meeting and all, but Bumblestar better hurry up so he could go take a nap. Not to be disrespectful or anything.
Old July 10th, 2023, 03:39 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Sorreldust appears at the Stormcrest out of the ether because Abyss forgot to post when the meeting had first been called.
Pride shone in her eyes as Pebblepaw was named a warrior.... Pebbleshine, now.
It was beautiful and wonderfully fitting for her now former apprentice.
She raised her head and called the new names to StarClan, Pebbleshine's in particular likely loud enough for all their ancestors to hear.
"Goldenhawk, Wolfmist, PEBBLESHINE, Hazelflash!"

[ @Poprock ]
//in case you want them to interact\\

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 10th, 2023, 04:10 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Well, at least Bumblestar stopped the rather random “toss the pebble'' game, it had been already causing her fur to bristle uneasily just from the mere sight of Foxflurry getting hit in the head. Hopefully it wasn’t hard enough to cause a minor concussion. Luckily, to her relief, the older molly seemed alright, but Springpaw’s breath was quick to hitch in her throat as her eyes caught sight of her also throwing the pebble just as aggressively as… whoever else did it. Great StarClan were these cats trying to give each other some sort of injury? There were already enough clinical conditions for their clan-mates as it is. They don’t need any further unnecessary injuries. Besides, Springpaw had already felt her exhaustion creeping up just around the corner from keeping an eye on Gentledoe. Speaking of which, she should head back to the medicine den to check up on her to see if she was alright. The thought had just been so quick to slip her mind, but she’ll make sure to go remind herself to check on the brown molly shortly after the meeting.

Her attention drew back up towards Bumblestar as she continued to speak, speaking up about the removal of the Caretaker role, which was quick to cause a questionable brow to raise up among Springpaw’s head. Springpaw had briefly felt the question of why the Caretaker role was being removed bubbled up within her throat, only to quickly die down as soon as it had formed. Her reasons… felt rather reasonable to be reckoned with, much to the calico’s surprise. She was half expecting the leader to make a rather unsophisticated statement about why the role shouldn’t even exist on the matter and why it should be removed, but this?… It… was definitely something that was reasonable. Terribly wrong and guilty to think about, nonetheless, but it was definitely a good choice to make. Sending cats who have the inability to live in ThunderClan anymore to a more safer, secure environment like the Twolegplace would definitely make them more likely to survive without having to deal with the constant dangers of the wild. Springpaw had faith for them… but she had her doubts that they would be able to survive here in the wild due to their disabilities.

It was indeed disappointing for a fellow clan-mate to leave, but it was for the best of him. Flashing an empathetic glance towards Blazepaw—if he was around—she slowly dipped her head in his direction in hopes that he would understand what she meant. It wasn’t much of a goodbye, but hopefully it would be enough for him to understand it mostly by all means. She had also briefly glanced in the direction of Sharpclaw, casting him an approving nod. She didn’t know the tom personally, but it felt like a hard task of having to take an apprentice somewhere far away from the clan. It felt like a lot was being put on his shoulders, poor guy. With that out of the way, the calico had almost began to focus on Bumblestar again, only to quickly wince as someone’s unreasonably loudass yowling casted a frightening shockwave throughout the medicine cat apprentice, making her fur quickly bristle along her shoulders. What. The. Hell. Whipping her head again, her eyes were quick to land on Frogpaw, whose eyes were fueled with fury as her body language just screamed that she was ticked off. Okay then, what the hell pulled her tail?

Her oriental-shaped ears were fully angled in the molly’s direction as her brain silently churned and worked at understanding all the words that had just been spilt onto the leader herself. The action itself only made Springpaw slowly hitch her own breath in her throat. What was this cat thinking? Why was she causing a rather large scene in the middle of a meeting when Bumblestar had clearly stated to speak about the issue in her den? A wash of frustration was quick to come through the pastel calico, her tail lashing irritably side-by-side. Then again, the medicine cat apprentice could feel sympathetic for the molly for trying to stand up for what is right. Blazepaw has been born in the clan, and Frogpaw thought that he should be raised into a warrior even with his disabilities. Springpaw herself could respect that, but currently she couldn’t help but feel mentally embarrassed by the fact that this feline had decided to start something as ridiculous as that in front of an on-going meeting. It made her lose some of that on-going sympathy that she had dwindled for her.

Well, at least Bumblestar also showed it herself that she wasn’t going to deal with Frogpaw’s outburst, quickly ending the fueling fire that was already raging through the crowd… or not. Frogpaw was still talking? Springpaw felt her lips slowly pursed into a frown as Frogpaw continued to run her mouth as Bumblestar clearly ordered for her to stop and speak with her in her den for a more civilized conversation. This was definitely the complete opposite of civil. Frogpaw screaming up to a leader of all cats? A high rank, at all the matter? Yikes. Not only that, but it seemed that Bumblestar only grew more and more pissed as Frogpaw went on, her expression and body language just screaming unbridled rage. It was good enough that Frogpaw had suddenly dropped the topic as soon as Bumblestar ordered for her to calm herself down and take a seat. Springpaw’s brain already felt like it was pounding enough as it is, she didn’t need to take on anymore unnecessary drama.

Back to the meeting at paw, Springpaw focused her tired eyes up at the leader as her ears strained to listen what the molly had to say next. Four new warriors was definitely something that the clan needed, and Bumblestar seemed proud of the four new candidates to the clan. Nonetheless, Springpaw couldn’t help herself but also feel proud of the newly promoted warriors. They worked hard to deserve their ranks and they deserved to be recognized for what they’ve worked so hard to accomplish. “Goldenhawk! Pebbleshine! Wolfmist! Hazelflash!” She changed, voice growing hoarse as her throat itched as she chanted. Okay, ouch. Never do that again, but it was for the sake of cheering on for the new warriors. She didn’t want to leave them hanging. They deserved to be recognized for becoming warriors.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; July 10th, 2023 at 07:13 AM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:39 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap and Rainclaw cheered the names of the new warriors. Dogkit cheered the names of the new warrior, though t the kit still wanted to be a apprentince, the kit glaring at Beetlekit with hatred in her eyes. Sheepkit kept grooming herself, the deaf kit obivoulus to the new warriors. Rainclaw didn't even try to get Sheepkit to chant the new warriors names, as Rainclaw had decided Sheepkit never listened, and trying ot get her to listen was useless. Beetlekit smiled, the tiny kit tried to cheer the names of the new warriors, though no sound came out. Beetlekit noticed Dogkit's glare and the look in her eyes and tough I know Dogkit's upset that mom favors me, but t6here's nothing I can do about that. I wish there was though. I just want to have a good relationship with Dogkit, but she seems to hate me. I do have a good relationship with dad and Sheepkit though, even though Dogkit and Sheepkit are very close.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 12th, 2023 at 10:52 AM.