Last post by alec
Today 08:50 AM

Old May 7th, 2022, 05:25 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Cloversun sat, her thoughts elsewhere as she groomed her pelt

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 8th, 2022, 04:24 AM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆
My Mood: Adorable

@AllSeer || this was an activity post but now its a starter! ^^
Echosky was in a foul mood. Losing the Sky Glade was one of the WoRsT and baDdESt things ever! However, Dawnstar was back. Maybe good? She stomped over the a shady spot and sat down to groom herself. Hmf. ThunderClan should be called KittypetClan, WindClan should be called SkinnyClan and RiverClan should be called FishyBreathClan. Hmf, hmmf, annoying.

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me

Last edited by QueenOtter; May 8th, 2022 at 04:48 AM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:54 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOtter View Post
@AllSeer || this was an activity post but now its a starter! ^^
Echosky was in a foul mood. Losing the Sky Glade was one of the WoRsT and baDdESt things ever! However, Dawnstar was back. Maybe good? She stomped over the a shady spot and sat down to groom herself. Hmf. ThunderClan should be called KittypetClan, WindClan should be called SkinnyClan and RiverClan should be called FishyBreathClan. Hmf, hmmf, annoying.
^ Poppy'Tail ^

^ Poppy'Tail groomed her sleek, curly pelt, sighing and lifting her head from under her arm. The black she-cat glared around the clearing, trying to find someone to complain too. Ugh, the stupid bunnies took the Sky Glade back, couldn't they just go fill up on hares somewhere else? Poppy'Tail wished she could of been on the patrol and rake her claws down their idiot faces.

Noticing a random cat she hadn't fully met, the molly stood and padded over heavily, sitting with a thump and furrowing her brows. Poppy'Tail glared at the she-cat, huffing as she continued to groom her fur. Perhaps this was someone she could complain about the battle to.
"Stupid bunnies, retaliating all the bloody time."
Poppy'Tail mewed, side-glancing at the cat. Perhaps they would agree on something. ^

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old May 8th, 2022, 08:05 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Juniperpaw was bored so she mimed hunting a leaf.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old May 8th, 2022, 11:05 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orchidmoon groomed herself in the corner of camp.

[activity post - not open]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:33 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- Mothkit -

She was home, after a half moon she was finally home! Thank Starclan I ran into Dawnstar. she thought as she plopped herself down in the clan clearing. I wonder how Frostki- Frostpaw [ @iris. ] and Foxpaw [ @Sweetie ] are going..? Did they miss me or not even notice I was gone? Mothkit's amber gaze darted around the camp, searching for her siblings, sure her siblings didn't think highly of her and didn't like her very much she still wanted to make sure they weren't dead-, she was also subconsciously searching for her parents, Elmshadow [ @Ravensong ] and CougarIvy [ @/Ravensong ].

The fluffy molly looked at her paws, she was over six moons now, she should talk to Dawnstar about becoming an apprentice soon.. I guess thats another thing that Frostpaw and Foxpaw can tease me about- she shuffled them self-consciously, did the entire clan know? Will they all think that I'm unable to become a warrior now?

[ Hey, Ive posted a mini starter and if you don't role play with your mentioned cat anymore or if you cant be bothered to reply thats fine :] ]

- bios | tracker | shop -

Last edited by Apollo.; May 9th, 2022 at 12:34 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:45 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

==> Frostpaw <==
Well, well, well. It seemed that Mothkit was back. Frostpaw had watched her littermate with judgemental, hawkish blue eyes. She could quite practically smell the outsider reek coming off that pathetic kit. It was embarrassing enough to acknowledge this she-cat as family. Mothkit ought to be an apprentice by now, but then she'd been stupid enough to go missing. A frown creased her forehead and she rubbed it with one paw. After that first training session with Cinderblaze she'd cleaned her pelt clean as fast as she could. A smirk graced her lips instead and the silver tabby apprentice strode right over to her littermate - or, maybe she should call her 'little sister'.
"Well, if it isn't Mothkit," Frostpaw drawled, bending her legs a little. She noticed that Mothkit seemed fluffier than usual, or maybe that wasn't it. Probably, Frostpaw never really paid attention to this idiot. "Where have you been this last few moons? You do realise you're still a kit and your littermates are... apprentices?" She lingered on the last word, letting that sink in. Her light blue eyes glinted, but in a malicious way as she watched her sister. Frostpaw straightened, letting out a dramatically loud breath. "Of course, surely you were out in a Twoleg den, feeding on those.. brown stone things. Perhaps that's what made you fatter."
The smirk on her face grew larger. It would be hilarious if that was true. In fact, if it was, Frostpaw would spread the word and never let Mothkit forget about it. He he he.

[ @LeoDaLeaf - Don't mind Frostpaw, she's a major jerk to everyone XD]
Old May 10th, 2022, 12:59 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy & Elmshadow**
@LeoDaLeaf @iris. @Sweetie

Cougarivy pounced through the camp entrance. She hadn't yet had a chance to stop Elmshadow. The stupid tom had seemed so busy recently running from one duty to the next, never sitting in one spot long enough for her to catch him. She decided today that would change, it had to. She hadn't seen Goldenstep which was equally odd but welcome. She'd ventured into the nursery the day before and had noted mildly that her former mentor's nest appeared cold and disused. It had also briefly crossed into her thoughts that the nest that had contained her own kits also appeared empty; she'd apparently missed her kits' apprentice ceremony. She shrugged without giving it a second thought. The only thing on her mind now as her blue eyes searched over the clearing was getting to talk to Elmshadow. As luck would have it, her eyes caught him stepping out of the warrior's den. A small smile wound its way over her lips and she pranced airily over to the father of her kits. Stopping just in front of him, she sat down, chin held high and tail flicking excitedly behind her. "Aren't ya gonna ask how it went in Thunderclan?"

Elmshadow stopped as Cougarivy placed herself directly in his path. He glanced around her, thinking of the patrols that hadn't gone out, but as the mottled she-cat piped up he sighed. At one point he'd been enthralled and intrigued by her bouncy attitude which so contrasted his own. She was fun and kept him on his toes. Now he saw only the she-cat that had gotten between him and Goldenstep and his heart ached, a sensation he had never experience before this last moon. He blinked slowly but before he could switch his dark emerald gaze over to her, he was distracted by another she-cat in the clearing. His eyes narrowed slightly. Frostpaw had earned her apprentice name while her mother had been gone but it was Mothkit that stood out to Elmshadow; her and her brother had disappeared after Cougarivy had left for Thunderclan.

Elmshadow brushed past Cougarivy, leaving the she-cat huffing mildly, and approached his two daughters. Cougarivy turned as Elmshadow passed her and trailed behind him, only just noticing Mothkit and Frostpaw, she cocked her head curiously. She didn't know quite how to feel, on one paw Elmshadow was obviously paying attention to their kits which felt like a win but on the other paw his paying attention to them was interfering with her opportunity to catch up with him. Looking down his nose, Elmshadow's green eyes landed on Mothkit. "And where have you been?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 10th, 2022, 09:11 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- Mothkit -

The little molly spotted Frostpaw [ @iris. ], she seemed to be in good health, Mothkit was about to keep scanning the crowd to try and spot Foxpaw/kit when her gaze met her sister's and to Mothkit's dismay she was padding towards her with a smug look on her face. oh jeez..

She winced slightly at her littermate's harsh words, sure she had been away for a bit but Frostpaw didn't need to say it like that.. MothKit's anger began to bubble up, she was normally a kind and soft-spoken cat but when someone got on her nerves she wouldnt hesitate to snap at them. "Ive been out of camp, unless you're going blind you wouldnt ask such a dumb question. Aren't you supposed to be smart since your an apprentice?" she hung on the last word, somewhat mocking the way Frostpaw had said it to her. "Anyways, i was infact not in a twoleg den, unlike somecat i would never even consider doing that. I just managed to get lost on my way back to camp after a small hunting expedition. "

Mothkit's face was mixed with annoyance and anger, focusing on Frostpaw she didn't notice her parents making their way over to the two sisters.

She jumped slightly at ElmShadow's [ @Ravensong
] meow and spun to face him and her mother. Mothkit's anger almost immediately began to die off and was replaced with.. fear? fear of her own father? Sure, ElmShadow was an intimidating cat but she was never frightened if him.. right? Perhpas after that last interaction with him and seeing how cold and disappointed he was.. was that enough to spark fear when she saw him? She tried to push the tingling feeling of fear away but it felt too overwhelming so instead she focused on not letting off fear scent that might alert the three close by cats that she was scared.

"I- I was- um.., exploring-?" she stuttered slightly, still somewhat spooked about the sudden meow, her amber eyes darted to where her mother CougarIvy was, and she nodded slightly to say Hello, before directing her attention back to the large tom.

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old May 10th, 2022, 03:34 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
~Spiritfire | @starry.~

A voice approaching her took Spiritfire by surprise, although she remained stoic.
Who is this? Some apprentice? Scoffing internally, she turned to Cinderpaw, giving her a forced smile.
"Ah, yes. It is getting warmer," she replied as she drew a paw over her face uninterestedly. Upon realizing the apprentice was still near her, she turned her orange gaze upon the fluffy gray she-cat.
"Can I help you with something...?"

[ Its fine, no worries! I think you did great! I'm just sorry Spirit is an ass xD ]

// My apologies on the delay!

Cinderpaw frowned at the warrior's obvious disinterest but said nothing. After all, it wasn't like warriors were essential to her popularity - right? As Spiritfire's question, the grey molly found herself shrugging. "No, I was just going to strike some conversation, y'know?" She bit back a rude retort. It was normal to socialize, even if they were ShadowClan."Now I didn't want to waste your precious time of course - I'll go if you really want me to, but-" Hm, what if Spiritfire took her for some training? Sounded appealing to Cinderpaw, as long as the warrior was fine with it. "-I certainly would not mind some training, if you're in the mood."

Last edited by starry; May 10th, 2022 at 03:36 PM.