Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2016, 10:31 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Though he hardly noticed Crimsonmoon - her only being a red blur in the corner of his vision - he was not surprised by her little 'boo'. Though that might just be because she didn't put any effort into it. His pale orbs flicked towards the molly as she sat down near him. He gave a small grunt of greetings towards her as he kept pulling at his snarls. He felt slightly awkward with her sitting there, for some strange reason he wondered what she was thinking - though that may just be because he was worried she would be thinking about him in a crappy way. But he knew he shouldn't care what she thought, besides, if she hated him than why would she come over towards him?

He became slightly self-conscious as he continued to try to work on his fur. He let his gaze slip back towards Crimsonmoon. For some reason he rolled his gaze just a little. She looked as perfect as she usually did. He doubted she had to work on these kinds of knots upon waking up, especially since she groomed her fur a great deal. But then he caught himself and closed his eyes so it seemed like he was only concentrating on his pelt. It took a little while,but when he was done he sat up straight.

"Greeting Crimsonmoon," his voice just as gruff as ever. He deiced to verbally greet her as well instead of just leaving it as a grunt. "Were you patrolling?" He wasn't good with small talk, and he knew it as he gestured towards the entrance with his long furred tail. He had noticed from the corner of his gaze that she hadn't come from the den and knew she'd been out - plus, the fresh-kill pile didn't have any new prey in it since she joined him, so she hadn't been hunting. But he might've been over thinking.
Crimsonmoon worked on a piece of her prey as he groomed and greeted her. The meat was stringy and barely satisfied her grumbling stomach. The worst part was that the mouse would probably only be a few more mouthfuls too which would leave her hungry. She swallowed and nodded at his question. "Of course, dawn patrol is always the best. I went solo though." Her red eyes looked up at him, he was just finishing grooming. He had a long pelt similar to hers, fluffed thick with leaf bare fur. Though his was silver and black where hers was tones of ginger. She let her eyes trail back to her prey. "These are getting scarce, I am not looking forward to that aspect of leaf bare." She said miserably before peeling another bite off the unsatisfying carcass. What she would do for a fat juicy mouse right now, full of life and fat off green leaf. Even just the thought made the meal a little more pleasurable, trying to picture it as bigger and better than what it truly was.
Old December 5th, 2016, 11:54 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Ever

He nodded his head in understanding as she proved him right by claiming she had been on a patrol, and added she had gone on her own. He inwardly smiled at this, though it did not show on his face, but he did find it strange that he could feel somewhat connected to Crimsonmoon over the fact that neither of them cared for the company of others. Though he did admit that they had other things in common. Such as their long and fluff pelts, their anti-socialness and even both their mothers being dead.

Pastblaze frowned slightly at the fish as his companion pointed out how scarce their prey was getting. He sighed and turned to look towards the entrance as if his gaze was on the shimmering river that would freeze over during leaf-bare. "I know. But the worse part is the other clans - they either view us with pity for our lack of prey, or as in some kind of victory like they have won due to having more prey during this period," he let him give out a snarl as he pictured the looks Riverclan would receive at gathering with their thin builds. He realized that he was showing a lot of anger compared to his usual emotionless demeanor.

His ears twitched. He knew there were other prey they could have like mice or water voles, but fish was the clan's prime food source. Witch is why they were affect the most during the cold seasons, when the river froze and shielded the fish from their claws. His green gaze returned to Crimsonmoon and watched her for a moment. He too was hungry, but had not the mood to force himself up and get it - he was still a little tired and wished to rest, but knew that he should at least patrol a bit before letting himself rest.

I should hunt. Crimsonmoon is right, soon the fresh-kill pile will start to dwindle down, we'll need all the prey we can get at that point, but he decided to stay a bit longer. Though this took him aback as he watched the crimson molly beside him.

"How was the patrol?" He continued his attempt on the small talk he rarely bothered with. "Did you go to one of the borders? I heard that there was afire in Thunderclan that reached Windclan - I'm sure at least one of those clans would attempt to steal prey from others'," he pointed out, sure they were lacking in the prey department as well.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 9th, 2016 at 07:51 PM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 12:30 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@mirefern (reposting this with a mention since i learned that some people don't notice without the mention X3)

Mistfall let silence fell between the two of them as Mirefern agreed that much has changed. She gave a sigh and glanced down as she a small nod in agreement to her finishing statement. The two had lost a lot in the few moons since they had last seen each other, and Mist knew that Mirefern's loss was the worst of the two, and could already see that the dark molly had become somewhat of a shell of her former self after her mate's death. She couldn't help but give her a look of pity, but when she realized she was doing so the younger cat shook her head.

She wanted desperately to have something to say. The present was not nice and she did have hopes that the future would be better - even with Bucknight's newest proclamation. For some reason she doubted that his rule would last,this was mostly due to the fact that she wasn't sure the clan would put up with this. He may be strong now, but someday his own words and rules will come crashing down on him.

Mistfall observed Mirefern for a few moments as she formed some words in her head. She knew that the shell in front of her shouldn't continue like this, she needed something. Mist was tempted to suggest considering adopting a kit that needed a mother, but she was quick to discard this thought. She wasn't sure if Mirefern could do that so soon after Marshsnow's death. Though the mother had been too numb to feels towards her feelings to really feel the shattering affect of her daughter's death, Mistfall assumed that she had been broken by it.

"The future sure if a beacon of hope," she gave a small sigh. "Do you have an apprentice now? I'm sure that you must've been assigned one after I left," Mistfall doubted that she was Mirefern's only apprentice - and also doubted that her sudden disappearance had really affect her former mentor. They hardly trained together, and she was probably quickly replaced with another apprentice. Though she couldn't blame anyone if that was the case.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Daisyshade yawned and got to her paws yet again. Sweeping her tail around her rear she lashed it impatiently. If she was the first up and there was no patrols being set out, she might as well go hunting on her own. Her dazzling green eyes scanning the clearing, last chance for any sign of life. Another gust of strong wind hit her hard and she scented another cat. Her whiskers twihed and her eyebrows knit tightly together, she was trying to distinguish the scent. It wasn't someone she knew, maybe it was. The wind was too strong, the scent seemed to pass by riding it.

Finally her gaze just for a fleeting second landed on tumblestep. Of course, how could she not pick out which scent. She looked over her left shoulder, But quickly withdrew her gaze. A blush filled her cheeks and a heat entered her face. He was looking at her. Was he? No you must be kidding yourself. She thought looking at the sky. She peeked behind her shoulder and caught a glimpse of him looking back. She shuddered feeling all ticklish. She kept facing the opposing direction but would peek between the fur on her shoulder to see him. He was trying to come over.

She admired the fact he was actually trying to move. Just turning around and watching him would frighten him right out of his fur. She would wait. Maybe they could hunt or something. If he made it over here at least. Even if she only knew his name, they could become better friends. He problably didn't even know her. Just then his soft voice broke into the ominous silence of the camp. She flciked an ear and turned around on her paws.

"Hi tumblestep" she meows with a Bright smile on her face and a little bit of enthusiasm. She could see the fear in his eyes, even though he was looking over his shoulder to avoid her gaze. If she seemed okay, happy and kept the conversation going, he would be fine. She sat back down sweeping her tail over her paws. "Whats up?" She asked looking genuinely concerned. He looked afraid yes, but something else was hidden deep within his eyes. Something.. Diffrent.

Oh, StarClan, she knows my name! TumbleStep thought quickly, his ears becoming erect with excitement. He felt his face heat up, and he even dared to cast her a swift, disbelieving glance. Unfortunately, he matched the speed when he turned his head away once more. A dull smile was plastered on his muzzle. Oh no, I have no choice but to converse! ``Uh- I- I...`` He lowered himself closer to the ground with embarrassment, disappointed with himself at his stuttering. Why must he be so anxious? ``I- Wh- I mean- Hi.`` He shook his head discreetly at himself. He couldn't believe that he greeted her twice - he was such an embarrassment!

Why was she being so nice to him? Why didn't she just shoo him away like most others do when they discover him to be a ball of nerves? Why must she get his hopes up? Surely she'll dump him later when she realizes how much of a screw up he is. At this moment, he remembered that he didn't even know her name! How foolish he was. ``I-I'm T-T-TumbleS-Step,`` He mumbled, only to face-palm at his stupidity. Of course she knew his name! She had just said it! ``A-and y-you?`` He didn't know the names of the majority of his clanmates due to his asocial life. He rarely listened to gossip, and it was surprising to catch him conversing with others.

Despite the bright sun in the sky, there was a light breeze that caused him to shiver. His solid dark gray fur wasn't exactly thick, and the wind had little to no trouble reaching his skin. He curled his rat-like tail at his flank, flattening his ears against the wind. The days have been growing chilly, and he was uneasily awaiting the day snow would begin to fall from the sky above. He always hated leaf-bare, as he'd often fall ill, and he could never feel warm. TumbleStep would usually find comfort in his littermates during the harsh season, but he could not anymore. Now, he was on his own, and that scared him.
Old December 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

Oh, StarClan, she knows my name! TumbleStep thought quickly, his ears becoming erect with excitement. He felt his face heat up, and he even dared to cast her a swift, disbelieving glance. Unfortunately, he matched the speed when he turned his head away once more. A dull smile was plastered on his muzzle. Oh no, I have no choice but to converse! ``Uh- I- I...`` He lowered himself closer to the ground with embarrassment, disappointed with himself at his stuttering. Why must he be so anxious? ``I- Wh- I mean- Hi.`` He shook his head discreetly at himself. He couldn't believe that he greeted her twice - he was such an embarrassment!

Why was she being so nice to him? Why didn't she just shoo him away like most others do when they discover him to be a ball of nerves? Why must she get his hopes up? Surely she'll dump him later when she realizes how much of a screw up he is. At this moment, he remembered that he didn't even know her name! How foolish he was. ``I-I'm T-T-TumbleS-Step,`` He mumbled, only to face-palm at his stupidity. Of course she knew his name! She had just said it! ``A-and y-you?`` He didn't know the names of the majority of his clanmates due to his asocial life. He rarely listened to gossip, and it was surprising to catch him conversing with others.

Despite the bright sun in the sky, there was a light breeze that caused him to shiver. His solid dark gray fur wasn't exactly thick, and the wind had little to no trouble reaching his skin. He curled his rat-like tail at his flank, flattening his ears against the wind. The days have been growing chilly, and he was uneasily awaiting the day snow would begin to fall from the sky above. He always hated leaf-bare, as he'd often fall ill, and he could never feel warm. TumbleStep would usually find comfort in his clan mates during the harsh season, but he could not anymore. Now, he was on his own, and that scared him.

litter mates offered a calm smile, She knew he was trying. She guessed talking to others wasn't so, easy coming for the tom. His body language was hard to read, one second his ears are erect next they are flattened and then he is cowering even casting a glance of disbelief. The poor thing has no faith in himself she thought blatantly. Then she caught herself staring, she hadn't noticed how she herself was blushing and staring. How rude! she averted her eyes for a second then looked back directly into his. And for a single second, She got lost in them. She couldn't lie to herself, he was quite amusing to watch. No thats not why she was blushing. Maybe because he was tripping over his words just because she was in front of him. That was why.

She offered another grin and settled down just a little lower she she had her head level with his. He then introduced himself yet again, She couldn't help but let out a teeny mrrow of laughter. He was very amusing. In a cute funny way. "Im daisyshade" she answered his question. Was she sounding like a creep for knowing his name? Was that weird? She shook her head. If you look nervous he will fly of the hinges. Another gust of powerful wind batted at their sides bringing the scent of the river with it. She lifted her head and peeked through the entrance of the den allowing the scents to fill her mouth.

She could tell the gust of air had disturbed tumblestep. Maybe he was fearing the snow much like she did. Daisyshade heaved a sigh and stood up. Memories piled in from past leafbare's. The death the sickness the whole wad of bad luck was often handed to Riverclan. Being the only clan with a real talent being swiming, and fishing the river would freeze and the next form of hunting would be adapted. Though most cats did not particularly adapt to it, And they suffered for it. Daisyshade let her tail rest by her flank then turns and looked down at tumblestep. His fur wasn't thick. It may repel water but it certainly couldn't handle cold. "Maybe we could go hunting, catch the last fish before the river freezes over?" asked daisyshade. "I mean if you don't want too thats fine" she meows licking her whiskers and giving her fur a shake.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 6th, 2016, 04:46 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Dewstorm: (Im new)

Dewstorm looked at the prey pile,she was actually a bit willing to eat,but the pile was low on prey and it seemed she didn't want to take anything because her other clanmates should deserve more food than her. She was unlucky with fishing lately and her paw was slightly sore from hitting a slightly sharp stone once. She sighed staring at the prey pile longer. her gray fur stood up and her light green eyes sparkled and longed for a piece of fish. She backed away a few seconds later and curled up a bit away from the prey pile. her little pink nose twitched. She was curious on how a lot of other clans disliked fish and how as an apprentice she had eaten a squirrel and pucked it half out. ("How do they even eat such things and not like fish?) This made her even more hungry than ever, so she scooted away from the prey pile even more.
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:17 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

litter mates offered a calm smile, She knew he was trying. She guessed talking to others wasn't so, easy coming for the tom. His body language was hard to read, one second his ears are erect next they are flattened and then he is cowering even casting a glance of disbelief. The poor thing has no faith in himself she thought blatantly. Then she caught herself staring, she hadn't noticed how she herself was blushing and staring. How rude! she averted her eyes for a second then looked back directly into his. And for a single second, She got lost in them. She couldn't lie to herself, he was quite amusing to watch. No thats not why she was blushing. Maybe because he was tripping over his words just because she was in front of him. That was why.

She offered another grin and settled down just a little lower she she had her head level with his. He then introduced himself yet again, She couldn't help but let out a teeny mrrow of laughter. He was very amusing. In a cute funny way. "Im daisyshade" she answered his question. Was she sounding like a creep for knowing his name? Was that weird? She shook her head. If you look nervous he will fly of the hinges. Another gust of powerful wind batted at their sides bringing the scent of the river with it. She lifted her head and peeked through the entrance of the den allowing the scents to fill her mouth.

She could tell the gust of air had disturbed tumblestep. Maybe he was fearing the snow much like she did. Daisyshade heaved a sigh and stood up. Memories piled in from past leafbare's. The death the sickness the whole wad of bad luck was often handed to Riverclan. Being the only clan with a real talent being swiming, and fishing the river would freeze and the next form of hunting would be adapted. Though most cats did not particularly adapt to it, And they suffered for it. Daisyshade let her tail rest by her flank then turns and looked down at tumblestep. His fur wasn't thick. It may repel water but it certainly couldn't handle cold. "Maybe we could go hunting, catch the last fish before the river freezes over?" asked daisyshade. "I mean if you don't want too thats fine" she meows licking her whiskers and giving her fur a shake.
DaisyShade, TumbleStep thought, what a beautiful name. He could feel his face heat up even more than it already had when she met his gaze, and when she lowered herself to his level. She was so confident, he envied her. Why couldn't he be so self-confident? Why must he be a timid mouse? He closed his eyes and released a sigh of relief when she turned away. He feared she would see the obvious shame in his facial features. Then she asked him to hunt with her, and he stood straight with shock. He hadn't realized he had stiffened so suddenly, and he was staring at her through wide eyes. He was completely frozen, not at all moving.

They would be alone. As strange as it was, TumbleStep has never been alone with a she-cat, and now he had a chance to be. Should he take it? His widened, mint green eyes revealed his shock though his position also did the job. His face was heated in a blush, and all this was open to DaisyShade's view. This hasn't crossed his mind, though - not yet.

``W-why, of-of course I would!`` He exclaimed, a genuine smile on his face. He could never turn down a lady, especially one as beautiful as DaisyShade. Even if this would be his first time out with a molly, he would be a gentleman. Sure, it would be an overload of nerves, but perhaps he could simply deal with his anxiety?

Finally, he noticed his face was on full view to DaisyShade's line of sight. His bright smile lowered into a dull one, one of embarrassment, and he turned his head away from her. TumbleStep chuckled lightly, waving his tail slightly behind him. His ears folded back, yet another sign of his embarrassment. He was often an awkward tomcat, and his company was usually unpleasant. However, the molly before him appeared to welcome his companionship. All he's wanted was attention, but now, he wished he was invisible. He was confused, mainly. He felt joy at the she-cat's greeting, but he felt nervous at the attention he was getting.

@Wolf should we invite mirefern's GooseDown on the patrol, or would you rather see where this goes?
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

DaisyShade, TumbleStep thought, what a beautiful name. He could feel his face heat up even more than it already had when she met his gaze, and when she lowered herself to his level. She was so confident, he envied her. Why couldn't he be so self-confident? Why must he be a timid mouse? He closed his eyes and released a sigh of relief when she turned away. He feared she would see the obvious shame in his facial features. Then she asked him to hunt with her, and he stood straight with shock. He hadn't realized he had stiffened so suddenly, and he was staring at her through wide eyes. He was completely frozen, not at all moving.

They would be alone. As strange as it was, TumbleStep has never been alone with a she-cat, and now he had a chance to be. Should he take it? His widened, mint green eyes revealed his shock though his position also did the job. His face was heated in a blush, and all this was open to DaisyShade's view. This hasn't crossed his mind, though - not yet.

``W-why, of-of course I would!`` He exclaimed, a genuine smile on his face. He could never turn down a lady, especially one as beautiful as DaisyShade. Even if this would be his first time out with a molly, he would be a gentleman. Sure, it would be an overload of nerves, but perhaps he could simply deal with his anxiety?

Finally, he noticed his face was on full view to DaisyShade's line of sight. His bright smile lowered into a dull one, one of embarrassment, and he turned his head away from her. TumbleStep chuckled lightly, waving his tail slightly behind him. His ears folded back, yet another sign of his embarrassment. He was often an awkward tomcat, and his company was usually unpleasant. However, the molly before him appeared to welcome his companionship. All he's wanted was attention, but now, he wished he was invisible. He was confused, mainly. He felt joy at the she-cat's greeting, but he felt nervous at the attention he was getting.

@Wolf should we invite mirefern's GooseDown on the patrol, or would you rather see where this goes?

Daisyshade looked straight at tumblestep expecting him to smile and say sure or something, even just loosen up just a little. She was completely off, to her amazment he only stares at her. Like she ahd just asked him to go to the dark forest and fight the cats by themselves. After he said nothing she swept her tail around her hind qaurters and sat herself down again. He was standing so writ you could of bought he was frozen in one place. Was it that shocking that she asked to hunt? It seemed like it was irregular for a cat like herself to even consider it.

She could see the heat to his face, radiating off him like waves of fear off a rabbit being hunted. She looked into his eyes the mint green strands dancing like grass on the open moor. His erect nature made all of his outstanding features more noticeable. His dark shade of pelt and his green eyes. She never saw them this way before. They were so beautiful. She couldn't help but grin. It lasted for a second before quickly disappearing. She didn't wanna make him think she thought his nervousness was funny.

Daisy shade released a tense sigh when he finally answered her, "Great" she purred getting back up onto her golden coloured paws. She couldn't help but smile back at his own genuine grin. "Why that's great, are you sure you want to hunt? I mean you seem cold" she meows eyeing his thin definite fur. She stretched her hind legs while lashing her tail. "I can go by myself bring you back someing nice if you aren't up for it" she meows.

Daisyshade relaxed, perhaps he wanted to hunt with her. Or he was just being kind and said yes. The jolly looked at the Tom perplexed he actually agreed to go with her. She took another second to lumber up stretching her legs and flexing her toes. She was bound to get ice stuck in her lads again.

@Dux

sure. If you want I mean it dosnt matter to me

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 6th, 2016 at 05:58 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 12:23 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Trotting into the clearing, Cloversplash found her favourite spot to large; a large, flat piece of slate in a sunny spot. Padding over, she jumped lightly into the stone, her paws finding shallow grooves in the rock. Relaxing onto the stone, she lay with her legs splayed to absorb the most heat she could. Though she could be out fishing or patrolling, Cloversplash deigned to instead rest, feeling the ache in her bones abating the more she lay. The feline had never been particularly hard working, instead liking to do the bare minimum, and spend the rest of the time on her own personal things. She knew it wasn't the best life plan, but she didn't care. But, Cloversplash still tried to achieve things; she worked on improving her social network, and skills like storytelling and singing. But she never put much work towards things like family, considering her adopted one had been aloof her whole life, other than her mother. But life was good still, with plenty of time for friends and personal pursuits.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old December 7th, 2016, 09:07 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
Trotting into the clearing, Cloversplash found her favourite spot to large; a large, flat piece of slate in a sunny spot. Padding over, she jumped lightly into the stone, her paws finding shallow grooves in the rock. Relaxing onto the stone, she lay with her legs splayed to absorb the most heat she could. Though she could be out fishing or patrolling, Cloversplash deigned to instead rest, feeling the ache in her bones abating the more she lay. The feline had never been particularly hard working, instead liking to do the bare minimum, and spend the rest of the time on her own personal things. She knew it wasn't the best life plan, but she didn't care. But, Cloversplash still tried to achieve things; she worked on improving her social network, and skills like storytelling and singing. But she never put much work towards things like family, considering her adopted one had been aloof her whole life, other than her mother. But life was good still, with plenty of time for friends and personal pursuits.

@Clover do you have anyone to roleplay with?

François Lelord

Closed Thread