Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:23 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:38 AM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by alec
Today 05:27 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 04:51 AM
◇Rowan’s Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2020, 10:55 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Elite Battle Training

Greenfur only nodded at Eagleflight trying his best to ignore some of the strange glances pelting at his fur. Jeez, what a tough crowd. Double yikes now that he's paired up with Dirtfur. Good cat, just ..strange..dirty.. The warrior walked over to him watching as the deputy roll around in muck. Oh yeah and stinky. Well, at least its not with Sunblaze or Stoatdance. Even just practice he can be quite rough despite having his claws sheathed. "..Dirtfur," he started off, a lopsided smile formed on his face. He can't get mad at the cat. "Do you always roll in dirt even when it's just training? I understand it's survival but I'm not so keen of having a mouth full of dirt." The white warrior's smile stayed in place. "How about you attack me first?"

@Dirtfur

Last edited by tye; February 4th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 12:55 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@pathos

Eagleflower looked up the tree, dissapointed. He didn't get to show his move right now? He felt impatience bubble beneath his pelt, and immediately flicked it away. This was far too important. As he moved towards Fennelnose, he remembered the move. It seemed so gruesome...you could have killed with that move... He sobered at the thought of it.

He approached Fennelnose, his brown pelt fluffed up slightly in anxiety. He suppressed his paws as they shuffled nervously. Looking up, he tried to meet the tom's confident-seeming eyes with one's of his own...and failed horribly. He felt like a nervous wreck, and looked like one.
"Um...should we get started? I can be thrown first, if you want..." He mewed flusteredly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:35 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Xeno @Casper ]

As she was paired with Sunblaze, the warrior stood, walking over to the tom. Her tail flicked and she examined his form, not understanding why everyone seemed to fawn over him. Yes, he was good looking, but even Lionstar was was rather affectionate toward him. Stoatdance shook away the thought and narrowed her eye, giving a thin smile as greeting. "I'll be fine," she said to Eagleflight, though she didn't turn to look at him. She simply stared at Sunblaze and waited for him to make a move.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@:Grimm:

Looking up from nervously clawing the dirt, Raccoontail thanked Starclan she had tuned in at some point, otherwise this would be one embarrassing moment. Nodding silently, she padded towards Dewfeather with a smile. Seen them around? Yes, know them well? No, not at all. No matter, she wasn't here to make friends. No wanting to seem rude, she flicked a tail in hello and let them go first, since she wasn't really looking up much during instruction so was still a bit confused.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old February 5th, 2020, 02:33 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Aquilex @Slushie

It was so typical that Silverpaw had to be with other apprentices- if she hadn't been put up with a new mentor again she would probably be well on her way of becoming a warrior. Shaking her head, she let the thoughts fall away. She had nothing against these cats, and would not pass an oppurtunity to learn from them. Her mind was already swirling to remember the technique shown. Bite their neck, jump for more weight, swing them to the ground, get over them and put down your paws. It was certainly more than what she was used to.

When none of them acted, Silverpaw padded to an empty patch of ground and called for them.
"Goosepaw, Cougarpaw, over here!"
She'd never really interacted with them, much the less trained with them, so this would be interesting to say the least.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 5th, 2020, 03:59 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @ponyapan @Aquilex ]

Goosepaw squinted in the direction of the voice. He stretched his neck to see over the heads of taller cats, then hurried over, carefully pushing past other RiverClanners as he did so. His mind was whirling, struggling to comprehend the complicated move. "Bite down on their neck, then jump, then swing them and knock them into the ground," he muttered to himself. "Or-Or was it jump, swing and then bite?" His brow furrowed, betraying his frustration. How was he ever going to get back at those home-thieves if he couldn't understand something as simple of that? He glanced up at Silverpaw, as if suddenly realizing she was there, and offered her a tentative smile. "So... you're Silverpaw?"
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:16 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Silverpaw was glad to see one of them coming closer. "No, just a fox passing by," she joked. "Yes, I'm Silverpaw, and you're Goosepaw, right?" Honeestly, it was a wild guess, but she had a 50/50 chance, and she liked those odds. Besides, his timid nature reminded her more of a goose than a cougar, so that was as good a hint as any.
"Should we try it out? You made it here first, and we'll have to take turns anyways. I'm just very eager to start," she said, kneading her paws into the ground impatiently to prove her point. Silverpaw if anyone had no right to call someone a late-slug, but Cougarpaw could watch their try from the sides, in the meanwhile.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 5th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Greenfur only nodded at Eagleflight trying his best to ignore some of the strange glances pelting at his fur. Jeez, what a tough crowd. Double yikes now that he's paired up with Dirtfur. Good cat, just ..strange..dirty.. The warrior walked over to him watching as the deputy roll around in muck. Oh yeah and stinky. Well, at least its not with Sunblaze or Stoatdance. Even just practice he can be quite rough despite having his claws sheathed. "..Dirtfur," he started off, a lopsided smile formed on his face. He can't get mad at the cat. "Do you always roll in dirt even when it's just training? I understand it's survival but I'm not so keen of having a mouth full of dirt." The white warrior's smile stayed in place. "How about you attack me first?" @Dirtfur
The brown tabby stared blankly at Greenfur as the young warrior started throwing up questions. He ignored them with eyes blazing with a tone of playfulness, pretending that Greenfur is his enemy. Letting the deputy go first, Dirtfur nodded. "Whenever you're ready."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 6th, 2020, 05:00 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @ponyapan ]

Goosepaw eyed her carefully. Was she making jokes, like Wormpaw? At a time that needed seriousness and calm capability? A fox is nothing to jibe at, he thought, but only responded with, "Yeah, I'm Goosepaw. And I swear to whatever starry lords you believe in, if you say honk or ask if I speak goose like Wormpaw did when he found me, I might have to push you into the water." Although he was mostly being serious, there was a small hint of teasing in his tone. "But, uh, maybe you could go first? I'm sort of confused. This move is complicated."
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @Silhouettes
Hazelberry puffed herself up, ready to begin practicing the move whenever Dandeliondream was. Although she was always eager to freestyle, she had to keep in mind that they were here to practice the new moves rather than going off in any direction they felt like.