Today 03:52 PM

Old June 6th, 2024, 11:58 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: The Forest Roars

(WINDCLAN)
THRUSHFRECKLE

The tom slunk silently through the night, though he was a little unsure of driving a Clan out. he turned to rabbitpaw. "I'll stick with you. Ya don't need to fight alone."

@Dolomedes

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:07 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'paw ]|
he/him | 23 moons | Riverclan warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

The cold night breeze had made its way into the warriors den, mudsmoke tried to curl himself deep into the moss of his nest to avoid the cold. By the faint sound of nests ruffling he knew some of his denmates were getting up, why? Was there a meeting happening. Mudsmoke opened one eye and watch as the warrior left the den before shrugging and trying to go back to sleep. Probably a night walk or maybe a patrol? It didn't matter. He was tired.

He had completed his punishment, helped twigstep by making a new nest and bringing him prey and he had help that queen by bringing prey. That qualified right? He was too tired to go look for Dusklion and ask for his rank back, he would just do it tomorrow. He could sleep one more night as Mud'paw, tomorrow he could reclaim his name and get rid of this shame.

Something was wrong, mudsmoke could sense it. He was trying to sleep yes and the wind was cold. Night always brought an eerie vibe but something else bothered him, he sent a glance back to the warriors den entrance. What was wrong? Something was going to happen he could feel it...
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:15 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart had been sleeping, but some rustling and murmuring of his fellow RiverClanners shifted him into consciousness once more. Letting out a sigh, the large tom felt his paws prickling with some eerie feeling and anticipation — there was no way he was going back to sleep now. And... if everyone's senses were correct... they wouldn't be sleeping for awhile yet.

Feeling unnerved, the warrior slipped out of the den, glancing around the clearing with his fur bristling. He could see others shuffling around, tasting the air and listening. Yes... the forest was too quiet. Even the crickets seemed to silence, knowing they were on the eve of battle. It was a feeling Stagheart had experienced many times, and it still caused his fur to ruffle.

Silently, the warrior padded over towards the medicine cat den, knowing Berrypaw was sleeping in there. If this truly was what everyone seemed to be hinting towards... he knew right where he must be. If anyone laid a claw on the medicine cat apprentice... he'd tear them to shreds. No hesitation.

He paced back and forth, trying to relieve some tension as he prayed to StarClan that tonight weren't the night... but somehow, he had an eerie feeling that it would be. He'd been on edge ever since the Gathering, when Twilightstar had boldly proclaimed to make RiverClan pay for what they'd done. His claws flexed in vexation in and out of the dirt beneath him, not quite knowing what to think...

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

The medicine den was lonely that night. Berrypaw curled up in her nest by herself; Mistyshard had done the night watch with Dusklion, leaving the den empty. The small she-cat had shuffled restlessly in her nest, getting a bit jumpy by every sound that was a bit too off to her sensitive ears. She wished her mentor was there, though she knew it was best to try to get used to this sort of thing.. Misty couldn't always be there, she had so many other things to do. Still, Berrypaw couldn't shake how lonely and nerve-wracking it was, being in here all alone. Maybe she'd get used to it someday... especially if...

No. Thinking about the mere possibility of her mentor being unable to serve — or worse — made chills run through Berrypaw. She knew she had to get out of her head for once — StarClan knew she struggled with that.

Berrypaw had actually managed to fall into a light sleep this night, tired enough that she didn't hear most of the noises starting to come from outside as the Clan started to wake up and mill around anxiously. For once, the small brown she-cat found herself happily drifting in her own dreamland, trying her best to get some rest that her mind craved...

Who knew how long it'd last, right...?

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; June 6th, 2024 at 12:52 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:19 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash had jumped up the instant that Dawnstar had called her name. Her paw pads pricked with excitement as she followed her leader down and out of their camp, meeting up with ThunderClan and WindClan just as planned. Though she didn't enjoy the proximity between the other Clans, it was thrilling being able to see Clan history unfolding before her; three against one! Those fishes wouldn't know what hit them. Trying to keep her excitement reasonable, the large and fluffy warrior walked boldly with her Clan, coming to a stop beside her Clanmates.

"Ready when you are," Briarsplash muttered, her claws flexing against the dirt. Her skin buzzed with anticipation and she eagerly thought about how this was it — the time to prove herself! No one could say she wasn't a true ShadowClan cat after this. Not when she tore RiverClan to shreds in their name. At least... she hoped.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; June 6th, 2024 at 12:51 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:24 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

cw: hyperventilating

Willowpaw jolted up from her sleep. Dawnstar's roar reverberated in her ears: "Get up, we're heading out". What? Oh. Oh no.

She finally dragged herself out, her throat felling unusually choked. Her breaths were coming out at an unusual pace. Was that normal? Maybe this was all battle shenanigans? Yeah it had to be. Battle shenininigians right? Sheninen? Shioenenga? Shienopiagians? Gopiapians? Her lungs pleaded to her to stop what she was doing right that second, as she forced herself to stand with the group. Every nerve was screaming at her that she was making the wrong choice. It was horrible, like her heart was pumping so hard it might just burst, or her brain suddenly turned to spaghetti noodles.

She shook herself furiously. 'Grow up already!' She yowled at herself. Why wouldn't she just be eager to fight like 99.83% of all the other apprentice's? Where was her ShadowClan pride? She barely heard Dawnstar say that this counted as her's and few others apprentice's assessment, adding another layer of stress upon her already panicking mind. 'WE'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIEE! HIDE! RUN! DO ANYTHING!' Her thoughts screamed at her, while she herself was practically hyperventilating.

The trek through the pitch black territory was no better, it was worse, in fact. Every twig sent waves of dread and fear along her felt, and her eyes were barely slits. Her breath had gotten no better either.

She was trembling so hard by the time they reached the RiverClan camp, that she thought there might be an earthquake going on. She made herself focus through her shaky vision, at the camp below. It was quiet, sleeping obliviously to the three clans gathered above. There was nothing out of the ordinary in the day before this; the RiverClan cats had just been minding they're business, but she admitted they should be somewhat punished for they're actions. But landing an attack while everyone was sleeping and nobody knew it was coming... it just felt cruel

Well, they wouldn't know.
Except if they'd gotten it through Lynxshade. Secretly, she was happy that Lynxshade had told them, but at the same time not.

She crouched on the ridge, pressed firmly to the ground. More than one of these cats would probably be dead by dawn. The thought made her stomach lurch and spin so much she thought she might pass out. She felt like digging a hole to the earths core and just sleeping there for the rest of time.

The Leaders were having a conversation, but she couldn't bring herself to listen. She swallowed the lump in her throat, feeling like the world itself was a volcano and it was about to erupt fear all over the world, its lava burning through cats splattered by it.

She, was one of those cats the lava seemingly used a sniper scope for.

[SEMI-OPEN!! Check the 3v1 battle partner finder thread!]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; June 6th, 2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:31 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs !! i am forgetful lol
My Mood: Starving

MY CATS ARE STILL OPEN IN THE 3V1 BATTLE FINDERS !!

TINYTHUNDER
RiverClan | She/Her | 28 moons
@Eden for the acknowledgement

The air felt thick today...thicker than the usual summer heat that came with this season. The tiny warrior tossed and turned in her nest, sighing with every movement, tail lashing irritably behind her. It was no use. Sleep would not take her tonight. StarClan, damn her.

Dragging her little paws out of the warrior's den, she was surprised to see she wasn't the only one in her clan awake. On the way out, she nodded at Springburst with a tired, "Evenin'," as she passed, then took her seat nearby her deputy and fellow clanmates. She took a long, deep breath and let it out slowly, eyes drooping. Why couldn't she and her other clanmates sleep? What an odd night...usually when so many cat's can't sleep, it means something's wrong. But nothing seemed out of the ordinary...besides the odd energy. Suddenly, Tinythunder's pelt began to itch uncomfortably. She licked anxiously at her chest, unsure of what to do. Must be this gross heat, or something...

SNOWFOOT
WindClan | He/Him | 12 moons

The battle was upon them.

This would be the biggest fight Snowfoot had ever participated in, and he was ready. He stood ground with WindClan, waiting for the signal. His blazing blue eyes were glued to the three leaders before him; Twilightstar, Bumblestar, and Dawnstar...what a sight to behold. Three clans coming together to rid of another. This will certainly go down in history, and he was glad to be there. Those fish-breathed killers had lived in their reign long enough. Inching closer to the front of the pack, he did his best to ignore his hunting instincts. His claws itched for RiverClan's blood. But he must be patient...

Last edited by Patagonia; June 6th, 2024 at 12:37 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:32 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Rasberryswirl of Shadowclan
[ @leopardheart00 - character mention ]

It was time. The young warrior hadn't slept much under the anticpation of the upcoming battle, but the adrenaline laced with anxiety kept her on her toes. Rasberryswirl startled at Dawnstar's call and slunk out of the warrior's den, ears pinned back. The grey she-cat fell in line silently with her clanmates, trying to suppress her worry. She had no qualms about the battle itself. She was loyal to Shadowclan, and if their leader claimed Riverclan was in the wrong, she agreed. But she couldn't shake the growing jitters that had her so on edge.
It appeared that Shadowclan was the last group to join the mass. At Dawnstar's order Rasberryswirl filed in with the warriors and apprentices of the other clans, filling a gap beside a large red Thunderclan tom. She gave him what she hoped was a respectful smile before focusing on the scene before her. Riverclan's camp looked silent from this distance, and it was hard to imagine the chaos that was about to ensue...

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:37 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

19 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang followed Bumblestar and the rest of the group as they prepared to march towards RiverClan territory. She was…a little bit torn, to say the least. Yes, RiverClan really did deserve this and she was more than prepared to injure or kill if she needed to, but she just hoped her brother would make it out safely, ugh, the joys of being half RiverClan just as a war against them was happening. Surely that wasn’t treacherous thinking? But that’s why Snakefang felt a little bit guilty about the attack, she knew Duskleaf wasn’t one of the cats who’d committed these heinous crimes, for that reason she knew there were a lot of RiverClan cats who were innocent, however there were also those who deserved what was coming to them. She wasn’t about to betray her clan in the middle of a battle regardless of whether or not she felt guilty about hurting any innocent cats. However she didn’t have to be part of this invasion but volunteered to, now wasn’t the time to start feeling unsure about things!

There was no turning back now though, so Snakefang would release every bit of anger she had ever felt during this battle, she’d fight regardless of how guilty she felt, because above all that, she loved her clan, and if this is what it took to prove that, then she'd do it. Snakefang felt even more pressure to prove her loyalty because her brother was on the other side of this battle, by now their secret was definitely known by at least some cats, so she felt like she had to prove that her loyalty to ThunderClan meant more than family in another clan.

(Not sure who to ping, if anyone)
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:45 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For:

She gave a short nod as she heard her name be called. She was feeling somewhat better, and was definitely not missing out on this fight. She was ready for this. Besides, her job was decently easy—and she was ready for a good fight with their warriors. She went closer to her leader, following close behind as they went to meet with ThunderClan and WindClan, which she wasn’t a fan of teaming with ThunderClan mousebrains.
She was too excited to worry about who she would be working will. She got to beat those lazy fish-eaters either way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Rowan; June 6th, 2024 at 12:46 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 01:05 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - THUNDERCLAN warrior
A large russet tom with green eyes

"A wolf of great power hides within me, wanting out.
Every day it gets worse, the anger and malice filling me up.
Darkness consumes me, and it only makes the wolf stronger.
One day, It will be freed. A force of nature. That day, you will loose Russethowl"

A feeling of uneasiness crept up on him. The battle would be soon, and Russethowl couldn't help but feel a sense of dread. A few sunrises ago, he was all about making RiverClan pay for their crimes, but now? It felt too harsh. The forest was ment to have four clans, who knows what could happen during RiverClan's exile? If RiverClan were to crumble, that could have disasterous effects on ThunderClan and the other clans. Russethowl trotted out of his den, his green eyes fixtated on the last flickers of sunlight. He turned as his leader emerged from her den as the last slivers of light faded from the sky. What if we're not doing the right thing? Would StarClan punish us? he wondered. The large warrior turned to return to his den as Bumblestar started to call cats for the battle patrol. Then, he heard his name.

His heart sank as he listened on, he and two other cats were in charge of raiding dens. We're just gathering them up to begin a bloodshed, he thought. He knew Bumblestar wouldn't let them lay a paw on the weak, but he wasn't so sure about the other two clans. The russet warrior followed his leader. Uneasiness filled the young warrior as he neared the other two clans. A slight breeze ruffled his fur as his gaze lay on the three leaders. The moon glowed as it hung high in the darkness of the sky, Stars emerging as they took their place on the silverpelt. His ancestors would have to watch this massacre. Russethowl puffed his fur up, making him seem larger then he already was. ShadowClan and WindClan scent mingled with that of his clanmates as the trek to RiverClan began.

As the three clans made their way through the territory, the warrior caught the faint noise of a stream trickling. At last, they arrived. The ThunderClan warrior could just barely make out the camp, the darkness of the night consuming the camp. So many innocent cats... having to pay for the crimes of a few idiotic warriors. It seemed like an unfair concept to him. As his leader spoke again, Russethowl dazed in and out of reality. Once his clan started moving again, Russethowl followed, positioning himself ready to attack. His dark green eyes gleamed with hesitation. This was the first raid he was going to take part in. He felt nervousness he hadn't felt since his warrior assessment. Only this time, it was 20 times worse of a feeling. You're just overthinking it. In time, you'll realize this was a good thing, Russethowl told himself, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath. He opened them once more, ready as a rattlesnake poised to strike.

[Closed for now]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 6th, 2024 at 01:05 PM.