Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
I NEED INTERACTIONS QUICK!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:19 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 09:18 PM
Wouldn't You Like a Taste...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:17 PM
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:17 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:16 PM

Old August 29th, 2024, 02:50 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doubtful

Default Re: a daisy for you... [stagheart & daisykit bonding time!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Daisykit purred at Stagheart, "But I didn't stretch yet, last time I didn't stretch I could barely get up." Daisykit meowed to Berrypaw. Her eyes wide with curiosity, would she maybe be fine? Daisykit had been getting stronger day by day. just.... slowly.

"Well... we can try it, if you're feeling up for it,"
Berrypaw mused gently, giving Stagheart a glance. Sometimes the sight of Daisykit struggling was... rather heart-wrenching, at least for herself. She seemed to silently prepare the scarred tom in case it was going to be a bad day for the kit.

The medicine cat apprentice rose to her paws, padding back over and sitting down beside the kit, using her tail to gently coax the kit to move. "Alright.. ready? Let's start with the basics first, like I taught you. Slow 'n steady, now."

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old August 29th, 2024, 04:51 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

"Well... we can try it, if you're feeling up for it,"
Berrypaw mused gently, giving Stagheart a glance. Sometimes the sight of Daisykit struggling was... rather heart-wrenching, at least for herself. She seemed to silently prepare the scarred tom in case it was going to be a bad day for the kit.

The medicine cat apprentice rose to her paws, padding back over and sitting down beside the kit, using her tail to gently coax the kit to move. "Alright.. ready? Let's start with the basics first, like I taught you. Slow 'n steady, now."
Daisykit blinked. Nodding to Berrypaw as she stood up, she put her bum in the air, gently stretching her paws forward. She gave a small whimper. Pulling back. "Ow ow ow ow" She whimpered, but Daisykit didn't want to seem weak in front of papa! She streched again, holding it out for a bit longer until her claws came out from the pain. Pulling back. Daisykit's eyes teared up for a moment, she blinked it away and sniffed. Doing the same pose but stretching her hind legs a bit. Daisykit narrowed her eyes, probably for the first time in front of Stagheart or Berrypaw. Her blue hues narrowing into coal slits as she growled deep in her throat. "Berrypaw. Berrypaw! I-i can't move my tail. It feels stuck" She whimpered. She couldn't feel it but she had just pulled a muscle near her tail from trying to show off.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old September 1st, 2024, 04:59 PM

Quote:

Daisykit blinked. Nodding to Berrypaw as she stood up, she put her bum in the air, gently stretching her paws forward. She gave a small whimper. Pulling back. "Ow ow ow ow" She whimpered, but Daisykit didn't want to seem weak in front of papa! She streched again, holding it out for a bit longer until her claws came out from the pain. Pulling back. Daisykit's eyes teared up for a moment, she blinked it away and sniffed. Doing the same pose but stretching her hind legs a bit. Daisykit narrowed her eyes, probably for the first time in front of Stagheart or Berrypaw. Her blue hues narrowing into coal slits as she growled deep in her throat. "Berrypaw. Berrypaw! I-i can't move my tail. It feels stuck" She whimpered. She couldn't feel it but she had just pulled a muscle near her tail from trying to show off.

Berrypaw had been watching carefully, getting ready to intervene. She could tell that Daisykit was holding it together as much as possible — and even stretching her limits. Worried, the apprentice started to squeak out a warning.

"H-Hey, Daisy. Don't overdo it... let's stop it there—"

But her warning was cut off with a wince as the kit suddenly stiffened, complaining of tail pain. Immediately rounding towards her haunches, Berrypaw lowered herself to carefully inspect the kit's tail, shaking her head.

"Ah, stars... I-I think you pulled a muscle, Daisykit," she mewed somberly, immediately feeling guilty that she'd let the kit try to stretch anyway. She gave Stagheart a worried glance before trying to tend more to the kit, attempting to soothe her by brushing her tail over the kit's shoulder.

"C'mon... let's get you to lie down, okay..?" She instructed gently, leading Daisykit to her nest. Stagheart watched with a pang of raw sympathy and... frustration. Frustration for the poor kit's situation; she'd simply stretched and had gotten herself injured. What would the poor thing do trying to survive out here, to be a warrior...? He shook the thought from his head for now, following at a reasonable distance as the little kit was led back to her nest.

Old September 1st, 2024, 09:13 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Berrypaw had been watching carefully, getting ready to intervene. She could tell that Daisykit was holding it together as much as possible — and even stretching her limits. Worried, the apprentice started to squeak out a warning.

"H-Hey, Daisy. Don't overdo it... let's stop it there—"

But her warning was cut off with a wince as the kit suddenly stiffened, complaining of tail pain. Immediately rounding towards her haunches, Berrypaw lowered herself to carefully inspect the kit's tail, shaking her head.

"Ah, stars... I-I think you pulled a muscle, Daisykit," she mewed somberly, immediately feeling guilty that she'd let the kit try to stretch anyway. She gave Stagheart a worried glance before trying to tend more to the kit, attempting to soothe her by brushing her tail over the kit's shoulder.

"C'mon... let's get you to lie down, okay..?" She instructed gently, leading Daisykit to her nest. Stagheart watched with a pang of raw sympathy and... frustration. Frustration for the poor kit's situation; she'd simply stretched and had gotten herself injured. What would the poor thing do trying to survive out here, to be a warrior...? He shook the thought from his head for now, following at a reasonable distance as the little kit was led back to her nest.
Daisykit sniffed gently, limping over to the nest as her tail was stiff and hurt a lot. But she tried to put on a brave face in front of Stagheart and Berrypaw

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Old September 3rd, 2024, 02:20 PM

Quote:

Daisykit sniffed gently, limping over to the nest as her tail was stiff and hurt a lot. But she tried to put on a brave face in front of Stagheart and Berrypaw

"Alright, alright..." Berrypaw ran her tail soothingly over Daisykit's shoulders, trying to make her relax as she gently massaged the pulled muscle. "Just settle down here, okay...? You're going to need plenty of rest, especially after this, so your body can heal up... Stagheart and I will let you sleep, right?"

Stagheart glanced up at his name and nodded with a huff. "Yeah. It... was good seein' you, Daisykit," he meowed, doing his best to put on a small half-smile despite his worry and pity for the easily-breakable kit. "I'll come by some other time. You get some good sleep now, y'hear?" He added, knowing the little kit would likely protest... or maybe not, maybe she was in enough pain to where she wouldn't.

Last edited by squidz; September 3rd, 2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2024, 02:24 PM
Camo x

Quote:

"Alright, alright..." Berrypaw ran her tail soothingly over Daisykit's shoulders, trying to make her relax as she gently massaged the pulled muscle. "Just settle down here, okay...? You're going to need plenty of rest, especially after this, so your body can heal up... Stagheart and I will let you sleep, right?"

Stagheart glanced up at his name and nodded with a huff. "Yeah. It... was good seein' you, Daisykit," he meowed, doing his best to put on a small half-smile despite his worry and pity for the easily-breakable kit. "I'll come by some other time. You get some good sleep now, y'hear?" He added, knowing the little kit would likely protest... or maybe not, maybe she was in enough pain to where she wouldn't.

Daisykit gave a small pout, her ears flicking indignantly, though she didn't dare move to hurt herself any further. "Ok......... visit me again soon." Daisykit mewed gently, her tone half enthusiastic half filled with pain, as Berrypaw massaged the spot, it got a bit better so that she could lay her haunches down, but it still hurts like crazy.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 04:20 PM

Quote:

Daisykit gave a small pout, her ears flicking indignantly, though she didn't dare move to hurt herself any further. "Ok......... visit me again soon." Daisykit mewed gently, her tone half enthusiastic half filled with pain, as Berrypaw massaged the spot, it got a bit better so that she could lay her haunches down, but it still hurts like crazy.

"Of course... will do, kid," Stagheart agreed, hesitating a moment before lightly touching his tail tip to the kit's tiny shoulder, giving another reassuring grin and nod. He then nodded to Berrypaw, a meaningful look shared between the two, mainly a silent agreement to speak later about Daisykit's condition. Then he padded towards the entrance; he glanced back one more time, flicking his tail as another goodbye, and ducked out of the healing area.

Berrypaw watched him go and sighed once her adoptive father was gone, turning back to Daisykit. "That's it... go on and sleep..." she soothed, gently holding her skinny tail on Daisy's shoulder as she kept gingerly massaging the pulled muscle. Poor kit was too young for poppy seeds, so she'd just have to tough out the pain... but Daisykit was tough. Berry had seen it herself.... she just had to pull through.

Old Today, 09:10 PM
Camo x

Quote:

"Of course... will do, kid," Stagheart agreed, hesitating a moment before lightly touching his tail tip to the kit's tiny shoulder, giving another reassuring grin and nod. He then nodded to Berrypaw, a meaningful look shared between the two, mainly a silent agreement to speak later about Daisykit's condition. Then he padded towards the entrance; he glanced back one more time, flicking his tail as another goodbye, and ducked out of the healing area.

Berrypaw watched him go and sighed once her adoptive father was gone, turning back to Daisykit. "That's it... go on and sleep..." she soothed, gently holding her skinny tail on Daisy's shoulder as she kept gingerly massaging the pulled muscle. Poor kit was too young for poppy seeds, so she'd just have to tough out the pain... but Daisykit was tough. Berry had seen it herself.... she just had to pull through.
Daisykit looked between the two. Blinking gently as her eyes suddenly grew heavy..... sooooooo heavy. Giving a small yawn, Daisykit purred at Stagheart's tail touching her shoulder, it felt nice to have reassurance that wasn't just. You can do it! It felt more genuine. Daisykit looked up to Berrypaw and murmured. "Do you think..... I'll ever be as cool as papa?" Daisykit yawned again, resting her head on her paws. Daisykit twiched her tail uncomfortably in the pain of her pulled muscle. Her eyes trying to stay open for her sissy's answer. Blue eyes slowly closing

lio lurked here