Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:55 PM
Skydust dies
by ghost.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:52 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:38 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2024, 02:18 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Healing Thread - "The Forest Roars"

Character name: Dusklion
Description of injury/ailment: belly claw puncture wounds, gouges on shoulders and back, bite mark on throat, broken tail, giant gash in her flank, wound on cheek - most important is the huge gash on her flank!
Desired Outcome: Live - flank wound will result in pretty hefty scarring though
Mention: @squidz @starry

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
After waiting to make sure everyone else had gotten healed first, Dusklion finally had no choice but to stumble over to where Berrypaw and Mists were. Dark ringlets clouded her vision briefly and the nausea threatened to spill over, but the deputy simply gave a stubborn grunt and crossed the rest of the way.

"Got some... wounds here. Most of 'em are nothin' but this one," the deputy turned to look at the nasty flank wound, "keeps givin' me issues. Oh - 'n one of the wretched tree-rats broke my tail, too." The initial pain from that had worn off, but the frustration was there to stay.

[ Berrypaw - @/squidz ] [ Mistyshard - @/starry ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 12th, 2024 at 02:19 AM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:58 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard trotted to the healing place, glad that she was only lightly scratched (and a bit stunned from Mossfreckle's move), so she was more than capable of healing her clanmates right now. She shot Berrypaw a soft smile. "Berry... I'm here. It's gonna be alright. I see you've done a lot already, thank you so much. Apologies for my delay, Brightnight was kitting.. I've brought Daisykit here, she needs some patching up. And milk.. Brightnight died. I'm not sure who we can get milk from."

( @squidz @SeonghwasBunnyEars could you submit a healing form for daisy since i think she was weak and stuff iirc? But I cant really do anything without an overview )

[ MUDSMOKE HEALING ]

Ah, a broken leg. Luckily Mossfreckle had taught her how to treat realign bones in their dreamvisit. "Berrypaw, you can go tend to a more simple injury, i've got this for now. It's not something you need to see in this.. situation. I'll teach you in peace." With a nod to her apprentice, she turned to Mudsmoke and grabbed a poppy seed. Her silver paw pushed it towards the warrior.

"Eat this, it will help with the pain." Once the warrior had consumed the poppy seed, she got started on the bone realignment. Oh wait, one warning would be necessary. "Poppy seeds can't help everything and we've got spare numbers right now, so this might hurt." Then, lanky paws grabbed a stone that was closed. One of her paws weighted down the leg while the other one worked quickly to press down on the bown. With a crack it snapped back into place, and Mistyshard flinched just a little. That was very painful for the warrior, she assumed,but at least the leg was back in place.

( @burntToast)

[ COBWEBPAW HEALING ]

TW: Amputation

Oh gosh. Mistyshards eyes widened as Cobwebpaw entered the healing place. If the blood gushing out of her leg wasn't enough, she also seemed completely delirious. "Berrypaw. Don't look, this isn't something you should witness just yet," she mewed just incase her apprentice was close. Then she mentally braced herself, looking down at the leg and telling herself it would be fine. Mossfreckle had showed her... she knew how to do this. It's not like she could adminster any poppy seeds, because she was scared those would knock Cobwebpaw out for good.

"This might hurt," she muttered incase the apprentice was able to hear somehow. Then she got to work, sitting down and beginning to gnaw at the mangled limb. There was a loud crunch of bone and a squelch of flesh, but it wasnt coming off. Mistyshard bit deeper, blood flowing out of the wound freely as she ripped the leg off, leaving nothing more except for a bleeding stub.

Knowing she had to work quickly, the silver herbalist grabbed two cobwebs and some marigold. She chewed the marigold flower into a poultice and spread it across the mangled limb, then wrapped the cobwebs tightly around it. Once that was done she checked for any reaction from Cobwebpaw before she would move on to the next wounds.

( @finley !! )

( WIP)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 12th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 07:33 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME

Name: Redwater
Description of Injury: loss of blood making her woozy; a thin—but deep scratch over her left eye, a mauled shoulder, scratched forelegs, and long gashes over her back.
Desired Outcome: Live, but all scratches scar.

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //
Redwater limped up, panting top with the simple effort of keeping herself upright. Blood poured from her wounds, and her head hurt. She felt dizzy— and fell. Redwater panted, and tried to push herself back up but she was too weak from the loss of blood. How had Whisperinghive done that to her? she thought, as blackness encroached her vision.

She gasped for air, her mind racing with thoughts of impending doom. What? She didn’t know. A feeling… in her chest— Redwater spat up blood, sending it spattering across the ground in front of her. She guessed that she had swallowed some— or the scratches over her back and neck had done some internal damage too.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 12th, 2024 at 03:25 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:13 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Character name: Duskleaf
Description of injury/ailment: Two parallel slashes over his right eye, severely clawed nose, torn right ear in several places, bite wounds on leg
Desired outcome: Two new scars on his eye, permanent total loss of smell, ear now has a few slashes in it and his leg would would heal just fine.

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

After dropping off some cobwebs and marigold, Duskleaf decided he could still do a bit more to help out before coming back to get his injuries treated, however he didn’t get very far before changing his mind. He could still try to help out despite his nose injury, but now the scratches on his eye were starting to bother him, it felt as if they were getting worse again as bleeding had stopped for a little while, but now it had started again.

"I wanted to leave it a while so I could still help out, but my eye's starting to bother me again." He began. "Also, while I was collecting those supplies earlier, I wasn’t able to smell anything at all, is there any chance that can be reversed?"
Old June 12th, 2024, 10:12 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Unbelievable

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
A large russet tom with green eyes

HEALING FORM:
Character name:
Russethowl
Rank: Warrior - Defected to RiverClan [formerly a thc cat]
Description of injury/ailment: A gash on his face from above his right eye to his left cheek, and bite marks on his front left paw
Desired Outcome: Fully heal, Scarring

As Russethowl made his way over to the medics, He saw a young molly helping to heal the others, and he assumed that was the medicine cat. The large tom made his way over, his pelt still smelling strongly of ThunderClan. He dropped the herbs before speaking. "....Hi," he whispered, his voice higher than expected for a tom this size. "I uh, brought you some cobwebs. Fadin's orders. 'M Russethowl, your new clanmate," he said nervously, nudging the cobwebs to the medic. "With three clans attacking RiverClan, there are bound to be many injures. It's too much. That's why I joined. I promise you can trust me," he said quietly, wincing in pain from his wounds.

His wounds!! He was so caught up in everything that was happening that he forgot about his injuries. He let out a hiss, lifting up his injured paw. "... Speakin of injuries, Could ya maybe fix me up 'n I can go find some more herbs for ya?" he offered, his green eyes glowing against the darkness. This could be a way to prove himself to his new clan, even if it's just a little.

[+4 Cobweb]
[ New RiverClanner woooo ]

Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino With Wipped Cream
She/Her - 12 Moons - Friendly, Chatterbox - Outsider - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy white molly with flecks of light gray and heterochromic
eyes, one dark green and one light blue eye

Why was miss berry acting so weird about her name? Nevertheless, she gave Grande a task, and she was going to do it. "Alright miss berry!! I'll go get some moss for ya! Miss cinder, if you wanna tag along, then I'm fine with that!! So moss, gotcha! Be back soon, miss!!" Grande purred, her green and blue eye gleaming with excitement as she bounded off.

[ @/squidz - Berry l @occultation - Cinder ]
[+5 Moss]

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch winced slightly as the medicine cat put some moss and strange herb on his wound, blinking gratefully at her. Oh great, nothing for the pain? Well thats wonderful. "Alright. Pelt could use a groomin anyway," he mumbled sleepily, a yawn escaping from his maw. "Let me know if anythin changes. Don't go wastin herbs on me when other cats need it more," he grumbled, turning his head to start grooming the dirt out of his pelt.

[ @/squidz - Berry ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:02 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 23 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

The sound of light pawsteps told him that the apprentice had approached him, he only twitched his ear to show he had heard her words. Everything else felt to painful and he was just to tired for anything else. From what she said it sounded like he'd have to hunker down and wait till Mistyshard got back to his leg could be fixed if it could be fixed. Berrypaws voice was trembling and she sounded pretty stressed, he felt bad for her. She wasn't at all experienced enough for this yet and Mistyshard hadn't returned. All these injured cats looking to berrypaw to help them? Mudsmokes wanted to say something reassuring to atleast hopefully make her feel a little bit better but before he could a poppyseed had been pushed his way.

Glancing up from where he was laying he saw the familiar one eyed she. Mistyshard had finally arrived, it looked like she had shooed berrypaw away to go help one of the other injured cats. Mistyshard turned back to him after grabbing a stone. Why does she need a stone, he could trust his medicine cat right. Right? He felt slightly panicked, he had thought the pain was over or atleast relatively over and now he has too go through it again!? He wasn't going to show his actual distress though, he suck it up and behave and not throw a fit like a scared kit. He felt like one. Mudsmokes ate the poppyseed, how would this numb pain? He wouldn't question it.

It happened quickly, which was good and bad in its own right. Good because the pain was over quickly but bad because the pain was sudden and harsh. Mudsmokes bit down on his tongue to prevent himself from wailing in pain, he could stop the tears that pricked his eyes. "Thank you." he said through gritted teeth, trying to get his genuine gratefulness in his voice instead of pathetic pain.

Well atleast the worst of it was over, berrypaw had already sorta handled the bleeding of his flank wounds and shoulder punctures. He guessed they must be out of cobwebs because if the hadn't been he would have been patched up with some of them by now. He's Ould just wait like everyone else, he wouldn't bleed out. Hopefully.

Tags:
- Mistyshard ( @starry )
- Berrypaw ( @squidz )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:39 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Angelic

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

At Mistyshard's words, Berrypaw nodded and stepped away from Mudsmoke, letting her mentor have full reign over the rest of his healing. She let out a sigh, built-up tension now releasing. Misty was here! Thank StarClan... Berrypaw had practically been on autopilot this entire time, her brain buzzing as she'd tried to tend to everything.

"Thank you..." she sighed before glancing at the entrance. A warrior was walking in with... oh, some more herbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Well, he’d survived collecting these, the hard part was over. Scary as it might’ve been getting those cobwebs, and the realisation of possibly losing his sense of smell forever, he did have what he went out to get.

"Got some marigold and cobwebs here." Duskleaf announced as he walked in, placing them down before turning to leave again. That reminded him, he had to to come back here at some point for his own injuries, he’d left it a while to let cats with far more serious injuries get treatment first, but his nose injury had been worse than he thought, and he’d rather know whether or not he’d ever be able to smell again.

[+3 marigold, +2 cobwebs]
@squidz @starry

"Thank you so much," she meowed sincerely to Duskleaf, dipping her head to the tom. She hesitated as he started to leave, saying, "I-If you happen to find anymore... please bring them back as soon as you can! We're quite low." With that she waved her tail farewell, her mind a bit too frantic to dwell on if it was too pushy or not to ask more of the warrior. He looked injured himself, but hadn't stopped in here. Perhaps waiting for when it was less crowded.

Right. Well, she got a few more cobwebs... time to send some stragglers out now that she could properly patch 'em up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw then turned her attention to Morningmimic and Azaleablood, brows raised in concern to see the queen stumbling in. At Morning's worried words, Berry did her best to put on a comforting, hopeful face and guided them over to an open spot in the healing area.

"We'll do all we can to make sure she's alright, okay? Please, set her down here..." When Azaleablood was on her side, Berrypaw inspected the wound, frowning at how large the gash was. Stars... who'd do this to a queen?

At once Berrypaw silently thanked Grande...Bean...whoever that was for the moss, pressing a wad of it to Azaleablood's stomach, soaking up as much as she could. Berrypaw glanced at Morningmimic as she worked, hoping the warrior would be comforting his mate as she struggled with the pain.

"This'll sting... just hold tight, okay?" Berrypaw mewed gently before taking some marigold into her jaws, chewing and chewing until it became liquidlike. Then she spat the poultice onto the gash, carefully using a sheathed paw to spread over the wound. She hoped it didn't hurt too much, but on such a sensitive area... Berry could guess that it felt like fire.

"Morningmimic, can you make sure Azaleablood doesn't move too much? We don't have cobwebs, but someone should be coming back soon... use the leftover moss to help soak up the bleeding for me until we get more, would you?"

[-1 moss, -1 marigold]

Berrypaw sighed with relief, seeing the small bundle of herbs arriving. But then her eyes widened, taking in Owltalon's terribly bloody appearance. "Oh..." She wanted to stupidly ask if the Lionheart was alright, but it probably was redundant. Besides, she was walking and talking fine... though Berry could pick up on the tiredness in the warrior's eyes.

Padding over, Berrypaw lightly laughed at Owltalon's apology — it was almost funny amidst the bloodsoaked healing area, stained crimson from all the cats Berry had treated this far. "No need to apologize... come on in, okay?"

Starting to examine the wounds, Berrypaw frowned. There was... a lot of them. She tried soaking up as much bleeding as she could, trying to stretch the moss ball as much as possible so as to conserve the supply. Then she began applying the marigold poultice everywhere, quietly warning Owltalon that it might sting as she spread it over the wounds.

Backing up with bloodied paws, Berrypaw looked apologetically at the warrior. "Unfortunately, I just ran out of cobwebs... so you might be stuck here till I get some. The marigold should block any infection in the meantime, 'till we can get it closed up. So just... hold tight, if you could?" She hesitated in her words, feeling odd for ordering a Lionheart around. But she supposed that even the heads of the Clans had to listen to a medicine cat's advice, right?

"It also looks like you might have some scarring... even around your eye. Just so you know..."

[-1 moss, -1 marigold]

Berrypaw then padded over to Brokenstream. Okay, some scratches... some looked kinda deep. Maybe some scarring. But not too bad...

She nodded a greeting to the warrior before starting to press moss to his gashes, soaking up the blood. "Might be a scar here..." she murmured, noticing how deep his shoulder and flank wounds. Then the apprentice began to apply some marigold, hoping it didn't sting too bad as she fixed up the warrior. When she finished, she backed up, looking apologetically at him.

"I'm sorry, we're out of cobwebs for now... just hold tight until we get some more, okay? The marigold will stop any infection until then..."

[-1 moss, -1 marigold]

When Berrypaw saw Antlerbranch, she frowned, looking worried. He had a dazed look on his face. Got his head bashed...? She hesitated before helping lead him to an open area near the other healing cats.

"Take a seat here... let me take care of your open wound first, okay?" She mewed quietly, using moss to soak up the blood. After putting marigold over the gash, she glanced at the poppy seed, wondering...

Hm... but what if it put him to sleep? Something felt off about giving a cat with a head injury a poppy seed... shouldn't he stay awake? Looking apologetically at Antlerbranch, she mewed, "I-I'm sorry, I'm not sure what to do with a head injury like that... if you could, Mistyshard should be here soon. She might know what to do more than I... also, I will need more cobweb from patrols until I can finish off your side wound. So, just, hold tight if you can... okay?"

She knew it wasn't very happy to hear, knowing he'd have to sit there in pain until Mistyshard arrived... but Berrypaw didn't want to mess anything up. Not when it was internal...

[-1 moss, -1 marigold]

At the sound of a dull thump, Berrypaw whirled around — oh no. Mudsmoke had collapsed. Mouse-dung... he didn't look good at all! Worriedly she padded over, grateful to find the tom still breathing, just terribly exhausted and beaten up. And his leg... oh. Another broken one?

Frowning, Berrypaw at once began to soak up as much blood as possible. He probably lost a lot, looking like he was seeing stars. The apprentice pawed over a poppy seed, quietly urging Mudsmoke to take it for the pain.

"I-I can't fix your leg right now, I'm sorry... but when Mistyshard gets here, I'm sure she can help!" Berrypaw mended, trying to sound optimistic as she began to spread marigold over his wounds. She wondered if he even felt the sting amidst all the other things throbbing in pain. She silently cursed, knowing she didn't have cobwebs — Mudsmoke would just need to sit still for now. Berrypaw paused, holding moss to his most prevalent wounds, praying it would be enough to stave off the bleeding until another cobweb delivery arrived.

Her exhausted body slightly trembled in fear, hoping this wouldn't be the first client she'd lose. He looked like a losing battle, but she'd fight all she could to have him hold out...

[ -2 moss, -2 marigold ]

[AZALEABLOOD HEALING]

As soon as she could, Berrypaw scooped up one of the remaining cobwebs and padded over to Azaleablood. She shot Morningmimic a hopeful glance before pressing her paws gently but firmly against the wound, binding it up as best she could.

"Okay... there. She should be fine. If it reopens or anything starts feeling or looking funny, you let us know, alright? Otherwise, I think she'll be fine... just needs rest, and not to move around too much," she mewed firmly, emphasizing her last words. The less strain Azaleablood had, the better. Especially on such a sensitive area. "She can stay here if moving her might be too hard... you could stay with her too, make sure she isn't blacking out," Berrypaw added after a moment of consideration.

[-1 cobweb]

[ @Ladiebugg - azalea is free to go or stay in the den for less strain! ]

[OWLTALON HEALING]

Padding over now to Owltalon, Berrypaw frowned; the warrior was so bloody, but now that it could finally be patched up, she felt a little more relieved. Getting to work, Berry began pressing the cobweb to Owltalon's fur, binding together those pesky wounds.

"Okay... just take it easy now for a bit, alright? We don't have any cobwebs to spare if you go reopenin' all of these,"
Berrypaw instructed, again feeling strange at the premise of telling this Lionheart what to do. At least Owl was rather nice, at least in Berry's perception... not intimidating in the scary way. Just the 'strong warrior with an important title' way.

[-1 cobweb]

[ @Marigoldwhisper owl is free to go! but be nice to her and don't make her do too much or berry will find her /lhj ]

[SUNSETPAW]

Then Berrypaw heard Sunsetpaw approaching. She gave the apprentice a grateful smile and dipped her head in thanks. "You came right in time... thank you!" She enthused, taking the herbs from them. "You aren't bothering at all... in fact, if you find any more of this, could you bring it over right away? Only if you're not doing something else... although we could really use it!"

[ @Minkuu ]

[BROKENSTREAM]

With another thankful nod, Berrypaw picked up the herbs and padded over towards Brokenstream. She gave a friendly, small smile as her paws, shaky with both overwhelm and trepidation, began to spread the cobwebs over his wounds.

"There we go! All patched up now. Thanks for your patience," the apprentice purred, sincerity behind her exhausted voice.

[ @leopardheart00 - broken is free to go! <3 ]

[RUSSETHOWL/GRANDE/ANTLERBRANCH]

But then, Berrypaw suddenly froze in her tracks. The scent of ThunderClan had touched her nose, making her heart drop to her paws. Whirling around, the jumpy apprentice locked eyes with the large tom, his size looming over her, right before she spoke. Her thoughts raced; the ThunderClan raid all those moons ago, and the one just from today, driving out their Clan... blood and screeching everywhere, the thump of bodies falling was in her ears...

Was he here to attack her, just like that one WindClan warrior? Had he really followed them all the way to this den?

Before Berrypaw could say or do anything in defense (with her fur standing on end, no less), Russethowl spoke. Gradually she relaxed, gaze softening as he explained himself, though it didn't immediately calm her. New... Clanmate? Fadingsun had let him in? Well... she wasn't going to look a gift fox in the mouth. Especially one with cobwebs.

Nervously, Berrypaw nodded, her eyes still wide and her steps cautious as she padded over to him. "Oh... a-alright then. I-I'm Berrypaw. Nice... to meet you..." Her voice was faint, a little sore after hours of talking and even more so as she approached the large warrior. She gulped down her trepidation.

"Ah, yes... thank you. Of course... I can help you," she managed after another moment of inhaling to settle her racing heart. He said she could trust him... so she was going to do just that.

Berrypaw pressed moss to Russethowl's wounds, soaking up most of the blood while chewing up a marigold poultice. When it was done, she spat it on the gashes on his face and paws, covering them nice and evenly. Then she used one of the cobwebs he just brought, wrapping it all up. The whole time she was a bit shaky, but got the job done nonetheless. When she stepped back, she offered a half-smile in an attempt to wordlessly apologize for her demeanor.

"There ya go... might leave some scarring, but it looks like you should be fine. Now, take it easy, but... more herbs would be great," she added meekly, ducking her head a bit. It was strange talking to someone who smelled of ThunderClan like this, especially all that had happened — but she just had to trust the process, right?

[-1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 cobweb]

Grande had come back, too... Berrypaw was still perplexed on who this cat was, but as long as she kept returning with bundles off moss, you'd hear no complaint out of the medicine cat apprentice.

To Antlerbranch, she returned to patch up the rest of his wounds with cobweb, giving him an apologetic glance that she still had nothing for pain. Maybe Misty would know if poppy seeds were dangerous or not for this kind of injury...

[-1 cobweb]

[ @Bean - welcome to da team, russet! forgive berry's trauma response xD also antler's wounds are done, just needs to be examined by misty for his head : ) ]

[COBWEBPAW REACTION]

At Mistyshard's command, Berrypaw took in a sharp breath, one last look over the mangled body of her friend before she nodded stiffly. Then she turned around, promising herself not to view what was happening — even if she wanted to, she was suddenly frozen in place, her ears flattening against the horrible squelching sound that emanated across the healing area. Bile rose in Berrypaw's throat and she closed her eyes, willing the nausea away until the awful sounds were over.

Still refusing to look, Berrypaw took a moment to let her heart settle before she returned to her pile of herbs. No... she still couldn't look. The stench of blood was now overpowering in their makeshift den but she couldn't — she didn't want to see it. Not now.

Letting out a shuddering breath, the apprentice focused solely on getting the herbs ready for her next round of healing, praying to StarClan that she wouldn't find Cobwebpaw dead when she finally turned around.

[ @starry & @finley !! ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 12th, 2024, 04:35 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Staying here? No problem! Well, kind of a problem. Owltalon had been itching to go out and patrol and grab as many herbs as her jaws could hold, but of course her health was stopping her because that was oh so important. Curse you mortality.

" 'ts al'ight with me. Work your magic." Owltalon encouraged, trying to relax herself. Her brain was still in battle mode, running off what little adrenaline she had left as her good, but slightly fogging, amber eye watched the den entrance like her life depended on it.

After a bit of sitting, and rubbing, and stinging (darn it, those plants hurt), Berrypaw finally announced her as free to go but let her off on a warning. Owltalon smiled toothily, the corners of her eyes crinkling. "Y'know I can't promise that, squirt. But fine, only ta save ya some white hairs."

She then pushed herself to her paws, letting out a yawn. Regardless of orders, she still wanted to at least look for a few herbs (That being moss. How very useful) even if she probably couldn't grab them herself.

"You're a miracle worker, thanks a ton!" Owltalon called out to the apprentice before fully exiting the area.

Tags:
@/squidz // Berrypaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:06 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 54 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

└➤ ⌗ @/squidz @/starry

the main reason - the only reason - he wanted to see the medicine cats was because he did not want one mark from those pests left on his body. it was illogical, of course. he couldn't do much about which wounds his body healed better than others but at the very least, this was the best he could do. even if the smell of herbs was making his stomach churn as he got closer and closer.

wormbite swallowed nervously, his wounds were a dull ache. they no longer bled but the blood still remained on his fur. he had been holding off - admittedly, he wouldn't be shocked if they simply had no herbs left. ,, he was a bit late - if not one of the last cats coming.

still, the warrior approached them. "er - pardon, do you have any cobwebss left? i believe i have a few deep sscratches and would like to avoid infection if posssible, " he inquired.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

character name: wormbite
description of injury/ailment: deep scratches that go from his chest to lower jaw. claw marks on hindleg. deep bitemark on his left shoulder. claws on his right shoulder. likely some tiny thin scratches randomly around his body
desired outcome: scar on his hindleg & scar on his jaw
mention: @squidz @starry

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old June 13th, 2024, 08:19 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @squidz - berrypaw , @starry - mistyshard , @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: blood, injury, pain

ow. that was cobwebpaw's first reaction when the void that had had its hold on her dropped its hold and she was thrown back to the real, physical world. her second reaction was a strangled, painful moan, not being able to vocalize anything else but pain. so much of it. panicked eyes darted around- to berrypaw, who was turned away- why was she turned away? - to dusklion, being treated in the other corner, finally landing on mistyshard.

who had her leg.

except her leg was not connected to her body.

what the HELL.

' mist-misty- ? ' cobwebpaw croaked out, her first word in hours. she wanted to call for dusks, to have her mentor hold her tight and promise her everything was going to be okay. she wanted to call for berrypaw, to talk and chat like nothing bad was happening. she wanted this to not be happening. she wanted to be safe, to be home in her den- speaking of, where the hell was she-?

never mind that.

she wanted to be okay.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; June 13th, 2024 at 08:23 AM.
Closed Thread