by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 06:11 AM

Old April 15th, 2022, 10:02 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Brackenfire was back in the ShadowClan camp, lounging about. She couldn't bear to stay in the Tree Rat camp another second. She needed some fresh, pine tinted air. Not the musty gross squirrel infested territory. Maybe she could pester Badgerscar. He always got pissed off so easily, and they hadn't really talked since the whole Mistypetal-Is-Stupid situation.

Striding up to the large scarred tabby, she tried to sock him playfully in the shoulder. "How's my favorite brother doing?" Obviously doing it to get a rise, she sat down obnoxiously close to him, smiling with mock cheerfullness. There weren't a lot of cats she felt comfortable or playful enough to treat like this. What was he going to do, run to their Mother and cry?

No, he's probably just get all huffy and puffy. Which sounded very, very amusing.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 15th, 2022, 06:20 PM
-why?-

My Mood: Sleepy

Crowblaze slept.
Old April 16th, 2022, 10:46 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Juniperpaw was staring gloomily at a flower.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old April 16th, 2022, 11:14 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Hailstorm sat where no one could see him, looking out for prey in the camp.
Old April 16th, 2022, 06:06 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Badgerscar had been sitting in when someone dared to smack him in the shoulder. He turned, lips curled in a snarl and glared as his blue eyes met the yellow eyes of Brackenfire. He immediately lashed out a paw in an attempt to give her a stinging cuff around the ears as she sat down right next to him.

"The hell are you doing? Get away from me. And don't call me that," he growled as he scooted back so there was more distance between them and continued to glare at her. Why is Brackenfire like this? What does Dawnstar see in her? Will she be mad if I bring her Brackenfire's pelt?

"Aren't you supposed to be in ThunderClan anyways? Dawnstar won't like this."

@poppy.

Last edited by Ian; April 16th, 2022 at 06:06 PM.
Old April 18th, 2022, 09:04 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Ah, there he went. He was getting huffy and puffy, all angry and annoyed. She chuckled, ducking her head to avoid the cuff. Pouting a little, she scooted closer as he moved away. "I'm merely trying to bond, brO." Brackenfire mentally noted to not ever think about what she says to Badgerscar, or she'd die from the cringe.

"I came back just to visit you!" Leaning forward, she aimed to give him a wet lap on the cheek. She was kind of being an ass. If anyone had done this to her, she'd most likely be tearing their face off. Trying to compose herself, she forced her wry, amused smile to dissipate. "I came back because if I spent another moment in the tree-rat camp I'd die. They are quite amusing, though. Shame you're too busy sitting on your ass or you could've come as well."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 19th, 2022, 06:05 AM
returned ♡

My Mood: Adorable

Echosky, bored, stared at the clearing.

QUEENOTTER

pfp made by me
Old April 19th, 2022, 11:04 AM

My Mood: Tired

Kitekit
activity post
The brown and white tom-kit smiled to himself as he chased a feather across the clearing. Soon enough, he'd be an apprentice. He hoped he'd get a great mentor! He wanted to train so bad . . .
HeliosClan
character creator
current obsession(s): Cartel, OC sketches, and character creation
Old April 19th, 2022, 01:21 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Night'kit~
The kit stared blankly at the sky

~Prickle'song~
the lilac tom groomed his pelt

~Lost'fire~
the large she-cat sat stiffly alert of her surroundings.

~Honey'fire~
the fawn and red tom looked off into the distance looking as if he were angry.

(Can't keep track of time and don't want them to go missing~)
Old April 20th, 2022, 07:34 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It felt so nice to be home. The massive dark tabby with the X carved into her face paused at the entrance of the gorge that led down into ShadowClan's camp. Dawnstar hadn't bothered with announcing her arrival to her clan, it was the dead of night and yowling just to be greeted had seemed stupid. The ShadowClan leader had to return all the way to ThunderClan tonight to collect her clanmates and make their way back over the border into the pine forest before the ThunderClan rodents returned from the Gathering.

Dawnstar hadn't given any of them any reason as to why they were leaving, just said that they were heading home. It's not like they needed to know more than that. She'd call a meeting and explain what went on to the clan later. She had sent her cats ahead of her to camp while she had taken a detour and done a solo quick sweep around the territory and borders. Now, she hadn't gotten what she wanted from ThunderClan, deeming the clan a real lost cause. She couldn't say she hadn't left rather pleased, though.

The complete and utter fools ThunderClan was making themselves out to be had worked in Dawnstar's favor. Insulting both RiverClan and WindClan would most likely lead to some interesting repercussions. That new leader... Dawnstar had a hard time remembering what it was he was calling himself. Didn't matter right now, so long as he knew how to put his claws where his mouth was. Kestrelstar had always been good at that, hopefully, this new guy followed in his paw steps. Pity Kestrelstar had died before they could meet in battle, Dawnstar had been hoping that he and Bunnystar would be challenging her clan come greenleaf. However, she supposed, in the end, Kestrelstar dying worked out for her as well.

Dawnstar doubted her clan was anywhere near ready to meet any clan in battle. Who knew how feeble and weak they've grown in her absence. With her irksome yet beloved mutt of a mate having disappeared, Dawnstar wondered who else in the clan had gone missing or taken the time to 'escape' while she wasn't watching.

As much as she trusted Elmshadow and Owlfeather, they weren't her, both were strong, intelligent cats, just a tad too gentle for Dawnstar's tastes. She had been wondering how to test her clanmates to see how much work she'd need to put into building them back up into the ShadowClan she had originally put so much work into. But luck would have, she had spotted something out of sorts after her sweep around the territory.

"SHADOWCLAN!" Dawnstar screeched, uncaring of who's sleep she was disturbing. The powerful she-cat didn't bother with climbing down the incline to the bottom of the gorge, she stayed station at the top near the exit she'd be leaving soon enough. "I am back and guess what I smelt lurking within our territory. WindClan in the Sky Glade." Despite finding an enemy clan moving the border, Dawnstar's initial reaction was excitement over anger. The smile that split her face flashed long, off-colored, sharp fangs, huge claws dug into the rocky earth beneath her.

"I want Ivysnake, Daintypaw, Owlhum, Hailstorm, Elmshadow, Cinderblaze, Owlfeather, Whiterose, Needlepaw, Bagerscar, and Sharpaw with me." Dawnstar purposely left off some speech about driving the bunnies off, she was only doing this to see how her clanmates handle themselves and to see if the apprentices had any proper training during her absence. She could care less about whether they won or lost the territory. Dawnstar only took the territory to upset WindClan and to start fights. And look at that it, she got her fight! Dawnstar didn't wait as she turned and started heading to the Sky Glade.

[Hey, if I'm not mentioning you, please let me know. I updated the mentions half asleep and might have missed some of you in my haste.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 20th, 2022 at 07:44 AM.