Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 08:15 PM
Flickering Chance in the...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:09 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:08 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:08 PM
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 08:04 PM

Old May 29th, 2022, 10:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Possumpaw - Male[he/him] - Post 43
Warriors! He swore they had nothing better to do than be disrespectful or even lazy. He wanted to retort. he wanted to just launch himself at her, but he held his body in place. His blind gaze never once move at her. He knew where she was, but refused to even acknowledge they were even there. They were irrelevant right now. He wanted to say something to Emberpaw, but it seemed she was done here with the tap of her tail on his shoulder. Listening to her he moved after the vibrations of her paws as they left. Possumpaw turned his head back and stuck his tongue at Dovecloud. He swore if she followed him there would be trouble. He'd deal with her himself.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 31st, 2022, 07:30 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Bugheart :All Pronouns:

They stood infront of the tree. The anarchism had still remained even after all these moons. Thunderclan was in ruins,how were 2 Starclan puppets- They weren’t puppets anymore. She remembered what Cindersky said about Starclan leaves them…If starclan had left Thunderclan then how did she get her lives? Big heart threw the idea of that t
O the side,Surly Cindersky hadn’t received her lives and been lying? Bugheart disregarded it for now,But they wouldn’t put it past the leader Anymore,they’re all going to suffer anyways Even Bumblebreak. The tomcat had followed them,How……Peculiarly For Him. Their mind rang but she turned her head to face him. “Why did you follow me here? What did you gain? The approval of a fake leader who is pretender? A Deputy who was appointed by that very leader who brought us losses in the battle of Fireflycove?!? ” His voice getting up to a yell,He was pissed,not an uncommon sight for them but still. Cindersky had lead them to battle for a damn graveyard! Why! Why was EVERYONE SO STUPID,WHY WAS EVERYONE SO BLIND TO THE ACTIONS OF THEIR LEADER! His mind screamed,This cat would suffer soon enough by the “Allseers”,no use punishing him now when much worse would happen on Judgement day anyway.

// @Slushie

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:19 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramore View Post

They stood infront of the tree. The anarchism had still remained even after all these moons. Thunderclan was in ruins,how were 2 Starclan puppets- They weren’t puppets anymore. She remembered what Cindersky said about Starclan leaves them…If starclan had left Thunderclan then how did she get her lives? Big heart threw the idea of that t
O the side,Surly Cindersky hadn’t received her lives and been lying? Bugheart disregarded it for now,But they wouldn’t put it past the leader Anymore,they’re all going to suffer anyways Even Bumblebreak. The tomcat had followed them,How……Peculiarly For Him. Their mind rang but she turned her head to face him. “Why did you follow me here? What did you gain? The approval of a fake leader who is pretender? A Deputy who was appointed by that very leader who brought us losses in the battle of Fireflycove?!? ” His voice getting up to a yell,He was pissed,not an uncommon sight for them but still. Cindersky had lead them to battle for a damn graveyard! Why! Why was EVERYONE SO STUPID,WHY WAS EVERYONE SO BLIND TO THE ACTIONS OF THEIR LEADER! His mind screamed,This cat would suffer soon enough by the “Allseers”,no use punishing him now when much worse would happen on Judgement day anyway.

// @Slushie
>Bumblebreak<
She hadn't been trying to hide herself. Not at all. If Bugheart chose this moment to swing around and confront her, then so be it. Perhaps the cat thought he was being dramatic; Bumblebreak just thought it was idiotic. Why wait to meet your follower? If she was anyone else, she could have taken him out in a heartbeat.

She lifted her chin as his voice rose in volume, eyes flashing. This guy was for sure an idiot, and everything he said just pissed her off. Her hackles rose, muzzle rippled in the beginnings of a snarl "You laughed very loudly, left immediately, and expected not to be followed? Then you insinuate I only do exactly that because I seek justification and approval of someone else? I have not done so in moons, and I'll tell you what - I followed you out because you're just suspicious as hell."

Her gaze swept around the new graveyard, as if searching for anything off-putting. "I'll have you know we all took part in that battle and beat the crap outta RiverClan, not because someone told us to, but because RiverClan was way outta line and it was time to take back what belonged to us. I lost my sister in that battle, the only one I had left, but she's buried here now—" She sank her claws into the dirt. "—instead of the Cove, 'cause this is the graveyard now, and you should know that if you've been around. So, if you do anything to screw with this place?"

Both her voice and her eyes darkened, the former becoming a rumble in the back of her throat, and she flashed her teeth. "I'm gonna rip you to shreds and let the rest of ThunderClan mop it up. Jaystride and I didn't spend ages cleaning this place up just for one cat to come in and ruin it all again."
Old May 31st, 2022, 09:05 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

>Bumblebreak<
She hadn't been trying to hide herself. Not at all. If Bugheart chose this moment to swing around and confront her, then so be it. Perhaps the cat thought he was being dramatic; Bumblebreak just thought it was idiotic. Why wait to meet your follower? If she was anyone else, she could have taken him out in a heartbeat.

She lifted her chin as his voice rose in volume, eyes flashing. This guy was for sure an idiot, and everything he said just pissed her off. Her hackles rose, muzzle rippled in the beginnings of a snarl "You laughed very loudly, left immediately, and expected not to be followed? Then you insinuate I only do exactly that because I seek justification and approval of someone else? I have not done so in moons, and I'll tell you what - I followed you out because you're just suspicious as hell."

Her gaze swept around the new graveyard, as if searching for anything off-putting. "I'll have you know we all took part in that battle and beat the crap outta RiverClan, not because someone told us to, but because RiverClan was way outta line and it was time to take back what belonged to us. I lost my sister in that battle, the only one I had left, but she's buried here now—" She sank her claws into the dirt. "—instead of the Cove, 'cause this is the graveyard now, and you should know that if you've been around. So, if you do anything to screw with this place?"

Both her voice and her eyes darkened, the former becoming a rumble in the back of her throat, and she flashed her teeth. "I'm gonna rip you to shreds and let the rest of ThunderClan mop it up. Jaystride and I didn't spend ages cleaning this place up just for one cat to come in and ruin it all again."

Bugheart stood silently as they stared at Bumblebreak. Snickers rising in his throat as she tried to keep together. “So you’re telling me that Cindersky has your sister sent to her death,correct? You’re tellin me that Cindersky buried your sister here instead of the graveyard you just won back? I truly do give my condolences to you and your sister,Bumblebreak. This is why when the Allseers purge our clan Cindersky will be the first to be punished. I find it funny that everyone is so blind to her actions. CINDERSKY HAS LEAD THUNDERCLAN INTO NOTHING BUT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!” He yelled at the air,her voice grew full of anger and bitterness towards the warrior in front of them and leader,That was at the camp. “Me? Suspicion leads to the downfall of the tyrants,you ever wonder how Duskstar fell from grace,it was because of her own doing! Cindersky is doing the exact same thing as her,I know you may never come to understand my clear way of thinking but that will be fixed in the future,Dearest. No need hurting anyone now when Judgement Day is on its way,don’t you agree Bumblebreak?” Those snickers that they were trying so hard to hold back broke free. “ME- Not be around,My bad I wasn’t chosen to be lead to my death In a needless battle,How are you all so stupid! Maybe not everyone wants to die when they turn 6 moons old. I have been around,But it’s my fault that your sister died,It’s my fault that our clan is in ruins,Oh but it’s everyone else’s fault that Thunderclan has fallen from grace,Right? Right? Maybe take accountability in our clans downfall as everyone else. You being a warrior has never excluded you,I have taken my own life into my paws and not some shecat who had a rigged voting system. But it’s everyone else’s fault,Right? Get a damn grip. You cats are so pitiful these days.” The 12 moon warrior cleared their throat,they padded around and circled the tree. The bark now slowly growing back and the claw marks slightly faded from when they were redone. His ice blue eyes fixated on the tree,imagining the tree being torn down and apart. Oh how they wished those dreams would come true,Then this clan could be overthrown and purged of its crimes and death. She looked at Bumblebreak,Eyes narrowed at him.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old May 31st, 2022, 09:39 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramore View Post

Bugheart stood silently as they stared at Bumblebreak. Snickers rising in his throat as she tried to keep together. “So you’re telling me that Cindersky has your sister sent to her death,correct? You’re tellin me that Cindersky buried your sister here instead of the graveyard you just won back? I truly do give my condolences to you and your sister,Bumblebreak. This is why when the Allseers purge our clan Cindersky will be the first to be punished. I find it funny that everyone is so blind to her actions. CINDERSKY HAS LEAD THUNDERCLAN INTO NOTHING BUT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!” He yelled at the air,her voice grew full of anger and bitterness towards the warrior in front of them and leader,That was at the camp. “Me? Suspicion leads to the downfall of the tyrants,you ever wonder how Duskstar fell from grace,it was because of her own doing! Cindersky is doing the exact same thing as her,I know you may never come to understand my clear way of thinking but that will be fixed in the future,Dearest. No need hurting anyone now when Judgement Day is on its way,don’t you agree Bumblebreak?” Those snickers that they were trying so hard to hold back broke free. “ME- Not be around,My bad I wasn’t chosen to be lead to my death In a needless battle,How are you all so stupid! Maybe not everyone wants to die when they turn 6 moons old. I have been around,But it’s my fault that your sister died,It’s my fault that our clan is in ruins,Oh but it’s everyone else’s fault that Thunderclan has fallen from grace,Right? Right? Maybe take accountability in our clans downfall as everyone else. You being a warrior has never excluded you,I have taken my own life into my paws and not some shecat who had a rigged voting system. But it’s everyone else’s fault,Right? Get a damn grip. You cats are so pitiful these days.” The 12 moon warrior cleared their throat,they padded around and circled the tree. The bark now slowly growing back and the claw marks slightly faded from when they were redone. His ice blue eyes fixated on the tree,imagining the tree being torn down and apart. Oh how they wished those dreams would come true,Then this clan could be overthrown and purged of its crimes and death. She looked at Bumblebreak,Eyes narrowed at him.
>Bumblebreak<
This idiot was spewing utter crap and Bumblebreak was beyond tired of it. He wasn't listening, either, and that was honestly worse. Bumblebreak scoffed and lashed her tail. "Are you deaf? It was RiverClan that murdered Houndspirit, not Cinderstar. And I'm only gonna say it one more time; Firefly Cove stopped being our graveyard before we took it back. Get the damn cotton fluff outta your ears and listen before you open that mouth of yours again."

Her ears flattened against her head as he sputtered on. 'Allseers'? 'Judgement Day'? What was he on about? It honestly sounded like some cult and she wanted nothing to do with it. "Nah. I don't agree. I couldn't agree with you less." She held her ground as the cat erupted into snickers that Bumblebreak could only describe as maniacal. Yeah, okay, as soon as she had this guy under control she was taking him straight to Cinderstar and the leader could deal with him. She honestly wanted to see the meltdown that would result from that.

"Allllright, whacko, I dunno who scrambled your brains around, but I never blamed you for ruining ThunderClan or murdering my sister." She could not take this guy seriously! What did he eat? "You wanna call me pitiful? I haven't seen you step up and do squat. Hell, Houndspirit did more than you. I've done more than you. Literal apprentices did more than you! Get back to camp before I drag you back myself." When had she become a glorified kit-sitter? That one cat from the Gathering she didn't care to remember the name of, Lightningpelt, and now this weirdo.

He did not go back to camp. Instead, he got closer to the tree, stepped over the graves to do it, and Bumblebreak went rigid. Those marks were fresh, just redone, and if he was about to do what she thought he was...

"Touch that trunk, and I'll break all four of your legs and bring both Cinderstar and Sparrowflight out here to decide what to do with you," she snapped, bristling.
Old June 1st, 2022, 07:43 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Shallowshiver | they/them | @poppy. @Willie Warf moving on to my turn so we dont finish the patrol late

Sadly Stagbound had seemed to disappear somewhere along the way, something the warrior found slightly concerning. Whether he had stayed at camp or somehow got lost while padding with them through the territory, Shallowshiver wasnt completely sure whether he would show up a bit later or not. Hopefully he did, since the clan needed as many herbs as possible.

Sighing slightly, Shallowshiver turned to Cloudyflight and gave her a nod and a brief smile, watching her pad off to begin searching. A moment later they headed in the opposite direction to begin looking as well, keeping their eyes peeled for blue or yellow flowers.

Soon enough they spotted a small bunch of blooming blue flowers, something they were more than happy to have found. Leaning down, they carefully plucked the plants from the ground and adjusted the three flowers in their jaws before continuing to search.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 2nd, 2022, 02:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ @Willie Warf @Atticus

The pale furred warrior, after a little while of searching, found a small clump of yellow flowers. Leaning down, she carefully nipped the stems and held the cluster of four herb stalks in her jaws. She then looked around with slight unease, looking for any potential attackers, before padding back to where she had started. Sitting down, she sighed softly with weariness as she waited patiently for her patrolmates. They would have to report in soon.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 2nd, 2022 at 02:27 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 02:57 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ @Willie Warf @Atticus

The pale furred warrior, after a little while of searching, found a small clump of yellow flowers. Leaning down, she carefully nipped the stems and held the cluster of four herb stalks in her jaws. She then looked around with slight unease, looking for any potential attackers, before padding back to where she had started. Sitting down, she sighed softly with weariness as she waited patiently for her patrolmates. They would have to report in soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
Shallowshiver | they/them | @poppy. @Willie Warf moving on to my turn so we dont finish the patrol late

Sadly Stagbound had seemed to disappear somewhere along the way, something the warrior found slightly concerning. Whether he had stayed at camp or somehow got lost while padding with them through the territory, Shallowshiver wasnt completely sure whether he would show up a bit later or not. Hopefully he did, since the clan needed as many herbs as possible.

Sighing slightly, Shallowshiver turned to Cloudyflight and gave her a nod and a brief smile, watching her pad off to begin searching. A moment later they headed in the opposite direction to begin looking as well, keeping their eyes peeled for blue or yellow flowers.

Soon enough they spotted a small bunch of blooming blue flowers, something they were more than happy to have found. Leaning down, they carefully plucked the plants from the ground and adjusted the three flowers in their jaws before continuing to search.
Stagbound caught up with his patrol after finding two blue flowers and three yellow ones

Sorry its short I'm typing on my phone

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old June 5th, 2022, 12:00 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Shallowshiver | they/them | @poppy. @Willie Warf

Soon enough they found two more yellow flowers, and they after plucking those from the ground they had as many herbs as they could carry. Padding back to the other two, they jerked their head back towards where camp was in a silent message for the new warriors to follow them.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 7th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
Shallowshiver | they/them | @poppy. @Willie Warf

Soon enough they found two more yellow flowers, and they after plucking those from the ground they had as many herbs as they could carry. Padding back to the other two, they jerked their head back towards where camp was in a silent message for the new warriors to follow them.
Stagbound grabbed his flowers and followed

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw