Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM

Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:45 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Nagini
Rogue
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws and Wendigo's song(both unactive)

And so he had fallen into her trap, it was much easier than she thought it'd be so much in fact that she began to wonder if all cats were this naive and trusting it certainly wasn't like it was when she was a kit...

Flashing him a joyful smile and snapped away from Splashfur and started slowly padding away beckoning him with a flick of her long tail "Excellent darling! Now come along. Oh I do hope why residence is to your liking as it is a bit...strange...to put it." she said with calm cheerfulness hopefully her deserted twoleg den wouldn't deter him.

Stopping for a moment she glanced back at him with quizzical eyes "Though...you can hunt can't you?" she asked more seriously than last time she did need some help hunting with prey scarce and Leaf-bare on the way it would certainly help.

"yeah, I can hunt."
Old November 4th, 2023, 10:04 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
"yeah, I can hunt."

Nagini
Rogue
Purrks:Kitty Softpaws and Wendigo's song(both unactive)

"Perfect then we will have no problems" she purred calmly a soft smile still plastered onto her face as she swished her tail causally and started slowly walking away again, good she'd have extra prey now hopefully he wasn't lying.

(We can continue this rp at Nagini's den if you like I'll send you the link to it. ^^)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 4th, 2023, 10:23 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Nagini
Rogue
Purrks:Kitty Softpaws and Wendigo's song(both unactive)

"Perfect then we will have no problems" she purred calmly a soft smile still plastered onto her face as she swished her tail causally and started slowly walking away again, good she'd have extra prey now hopefully he wasn't lying.

(We can continue this rp at Nagini's den if you like I'll send you the link to it. ^^)
(Sure!)
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:11 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
(Sure!)
(Kk! Let me just vm it to you! ^^)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 4th, 2023, 12:21 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

(OPEN FOR REPLY) RabbitKit slowly walked near the cats "hewo can you pwease hwelp Me" she mewed while shaking from the cold
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6oriv0s2.jpg (9.6 KB, 1 views)

Old November 4th, 2023, 09:19 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

ASMODEUS.
THE FALLEN DEITY; PRINCE OF RECRIMINATION
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
➔ closed.

An array of furious yowls encompassed the dense atmosphere, they scuffled harshly across the uneven terrain, lacerating their flesh with mighty talons. The full-moon’s luminescence clashed against their shadows and fur which strew itself in the air before gradually floating to the soil. Asmodeus tumbled with the victim’s weight, recoiling himself as they repeatedly extended their neck forward in an attempt to snag his exposed flesh. Asmodeus plunged toward them, his lower-back spine bending further into the soil, raising his torso upwards to allow himself to grapple upon the contender. The monumental male hung his forearm over the adversary’s shoulder, spreading the appendage outward to the armpit; he expanded his claws and sinking his extraordinary talons into their ribs; curling his claws inward to his palm, his talons hooked within the fibres of the muscle. Using the reliable assistance to raise him to pull his right flank up to their chest, the opposer writhed out of agony from the impalement to the muscle, losing footing and giving Asmodeus the open advantage.

Pressing his temple contacting the airway, he mercilessly snapped his head in its direction, clamping his petrifying jaws upon the vital canal. Slithering from underneath the buckling male, he raked his forearm upon the opposser’s spine, provoking deep and crucial lacerations as he dragged his talons alongside. He tensed his upper-arm, his muscles bulged through his flesh, abutting the male’s leg; Asmodeus vellicated the victim before him, compressing their torso underneath his bicep. They attempted to fight against his force but the hemorrhaging made them lethargic and heavy-hearted. Asmodeus advanced, overpowering the fallen’s weight and tossing them to the vegetation, resilient to end their life.

The male spat at the patch of grass where the begging adversary reposed, flaring his nostrils, Asmodeus dismissed himself from the territory to tend to himself.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; November 4th, 2023 at 09:20 PM.
Old November 7th, 2023, 01:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Rain padded into the dense territory, squinting against the cold wind. Shivering as he walked, he kept his eyes darting around, making sure there was no one within the nearby vicinity before stumbling into a loafing position, dusty green eyes dull with exhaustion. Slumping downwards, he twitched an ear at a crow cawing from a tree, seeming to mock him. Oh, to be a bird. To be able to fly, make its home wherever, able to fly out of danger whenever it arose. Sighing softly, tail twitching, the young tom's keen hearing jolted into focus, head snapping upwards. At 10 moons old, he was quite large for his age, already the size of a full grown cat. His toned, muscled hind legs flexed as he pushed himself to his paws at the sound of someone nearby. Warily, he lifted his nose to taste the air. Even though it was unlikely, he wondered if that was his Aunt Bumble or Auncle Muddy. Disappointment would surely set in once the cat showed themself.

[OPEN]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 7th, 2023, 06:32 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime just don't spam me
My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Rain padded into the dense territory, squinting against the cold wind. Shivering as he walked, he kept his eyes darting around, making sure there was no one within the nearby vicinity before stumbling into a loafing position, dusty green eyes dull with exhaustion. Slumping downwards, he twitched an ear at a crow cawing from a tree, seeming to mock him. Oh, to be a bird. To be able to fly, make its home wherever, able to fly out of danger whenever it arose. Sighing softly, tail twitching, the young tom's keen hearing jolted into focus, head snapping upwards. At 10 moons old, he was quite large for his age, already the size of a full grown cat. His toned, muscled hind legs flexed as he pushed himself to his paws at the sound of someone nearby. Warily, he lifted his nose to taste the air. Even though it was unlikely, he wondered if that was his Aunt Bumble or Auncle Muddy. Disappointment would surely set in once the cat showed themself.

[OPEN]
Tawny quietly stepped through the wet leaves as she explored the forest, trying to scent out any prey. She was fairly small for 9 moons, but she was quite a good hunter. Just as she got scent of a mouse, she caught scent of another cat. She quickly backed behind a tree and waited for the other to leave.
Old November 8th, 2023, 08:23 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

[OPEN]
/Dawn/
She/her
Loner
------------

Dawn walked through the dense territory of trees, her orange hues looking around. Her long tail lashing up and down as she past trees. The molly jerked her head up as she heard a crow caw at her. The molly grumbled and leaped the tree the crow was on, her claws unsheathed as she slowly climbed. She looked at the crow and decided to just jump, her legs pushing her up to the branch. The molly opened her mouth and caught the crow while both were in mid air. She turned herself to the ground, her paws reaching out as she impacted the ground, her legs bending as she went into a crouch. Once on the ground she rose up and huffed, she dropped the dead crow and took one of it's feather and put it on her fur.

Dawn sighed and continued on leaving the dead bird to rot on the ground. Her ears perked as she smelled a cat nearby, her paws sheathing as she lightly took steps into a bush where she could hide. A male cat who was twice her size, the molly stepped out of hiding and looked at the tom with curiosity"Never seen you before" the small molly said with a curious look. Her long tail wrapping around her legs as she stood there.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 8th, 2023, 10:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillywing View Post
Tawny quietly stepped through the wet leaves as she explored the forest, trying to scent out any prey. She was fairly small for 9 moons, but she was quite a good hunter. Just as she got scent of a mouse, she caught scent of another cat. She quickly backed behind a tree and waited for the other to leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

/Dawn/
She/her
Loner
------------

Dawn walked through the dense territory of trees, her orange hues looking around. Her long tail lashing up and down as she past trees. The molly jerked her head up as she heard a crow caw at her. The molly grumbled and leaped the tree the crow was on, her claws unsheathed as she slowly climbed. She looked at the crow and decided to just jump, her legs pushing her up to the branch. The molly opened her mouth and caught the crow while both were in mid air. She turned herself to the ground, her paws reaching out as she impacted the ground, her legs bending as she went into a crouch. Once on the ground she rose up and huffed, she dropped the dead crow and took one of it's feather and put it on her fur.

Dawn sighed and continued on leaving the dead bird to rot on the ground. Her ears perked as she smelled a cat nearby, her paws sheathing as she lightly took steps into a bush where she could hide. A male cat who was twice her size, the molly stepped out of hiding and looked at the tom with curiosity"Never seen you before" the small molly said with a curious look. Her long tail wrapping around her legs as she stood there.

There were two cats nearby, both hunting, he noticed. The similarities between the two she-cats were noted, their smaller frames and evidently their current choice of activity, but he noticed a few things different about them. One molly, she had orange eyes and a feather in her fur, had both approached him and spoken and also left a perfectly good piece of prey to go to waste. He looked down at his own incredibly gaunt, starving frame and felt his cheeks burn slightly. How lucky she was, to be so well-fed that she could kill for fun. So she was confident but wasteful. A flaw and a good trait. Not too bad, yet. His eyes drifted over to the other molly, a small cat who looked to be a moon or two younger than him, cowering behind a tree. She must be shy- or smart. Or maybe both. If he wasn't so tired, he would be hiding, too.

Turning his head back to the orange-eyed molly, he shrugged wearily, a ghost of a tiny, crooked smile on his face, something his mouth wasn't used to doing. Smiling. But it wasn't a smile, just a twitch of his lips and his cheeks being pulled upwards a fraction. "Big world." He offered the response. "I move around a lot." Because he was trying to find his home while trying to avoid being kidnapped by psycho-killers, but that was usually a conversation killer. The muscular chimera found his hazel eyes drifting curiously back to molly hiding behind the tree, slightly intrigued but also not enough that he would force her into a conversation.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit