Today 12:59 AM

Old February 5th, 2022, 06:32 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

**Elmshadow**
[OPEN]

The large grey and black tom stalked through the clearing, carrying a rat in his jaws, its bare tail dragging through the dirt between his legs. It was frustrating that that was his only catch but it'd be enough to feed Goldenstep and the kits. He eyed Pineclaw and Lostfire carrying a hare towards the nursery. It looked like the queens would be fed so he dropped the rat on the freshkill pile; maybe he'd take it over to the elder's den later.

The large tom stalked to a far, shadowed wall of the camp and turned to sit with his back against the wall, his green eyes glowing out of the shadows as he watched the lazy goings-on about the Shadowclan camp. Dawnstar had left him in charge with Owlfeather and Shadestorm. He hadn't seen much of the deputy and he rarely assigned him onto patrols anymore, thus Elmshadow taking his own patrols. Elmshadow was not a cat to sit idly; he had obligations to his clan regardless of a direct order or not. The warriors who did the bare minimum, only doing when told, rubbed his pelt the wrong way. Commitment was doing your part and your part is more than waiting for somebody to tell you what to do.

Despite the leader's absence and the deputy's aloofness, the camp seemed quiet and secure, no doubt a testament to Dawnstar's successful leadership. He glanced towards the nursery. Cougarivy was gone with Dawnstar which meant their kits were in the nursery being looked after by the other queens. Elmshadow figured now would be as good a time as any to bring the three out for some training, or something productive, but the thought of being seen by Goldenstep so soon after he had to tell her about the kits made his pelt prickle with guilt. He had to find a way to fulfill his responsibilities to Cougarivy's kits while still staying faithful to Goldenstep and their daughters.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 5th, 2022, 10:50 PM
无尽浪潮在我脑里

My Mood: Psychedelic

(activity post )

Crookedpaw threw a vicious paw swipe into the air, imagining he was slicing into a ThunderClan throat. He then looked down guiltily, knowing he would never kill a cat, enemy or not.

Ryepaw grinned, eyes closed, as he stood still, letting ThunderClan's despair hit him like a wave, relishing all of it as he imagined being in their camp, knowing the very chaos that took homage there.

Rainysky wondered, smiling softly at the ladybug that ambled across his toes.
Old February 6th, 2022, 04:20 AM
-why?-

My Mood: Sleepy

@Ravensong

☆ Crowblaze ☆

Crowblaze paced around camp impatiently, wondering what the ShadowClan cats that had gone to the ThunderClan raid were doing, and most importantly, how they were doing. What if they had underestimated ThunderClan? No, he didn't think so. Why would they? ShadowClan was definetly strong enough. He sat down in the center of the clearing, surveying the fresh-kill pile. Maybe he should go hunting. It was shrinking fast with the majority of the warriors gone.

He caught a glance of two green eyes looming out of the shadows. Curiously, the large black tom tilted his head and walked towards the orbs. "Elmshadow?" he asked, finding himself looking at the warrior that Dawnstar seemed to trust a lot. Anyway, why had Crowblaze just went over and blurted out the warrior's name? That was kind of stupid of him.

Now he needed to have a conversation, and the tom knew how horrible he was at starting them. Plus, how awkward cats sometimes found it to talk with him. "How do you think ShadowClan is doing, fighting ThunderClan?" he asked, his hazel brown eyes gazing at the floor. "I bet those ThunderClan cats threw themselves into the fight." A small smile formed on his face.

Old February 6th, 2022, 11:48 AM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

Snarlpaw liked how proud Loonfeather was of him. He always wanted cats to be proud of him. He took the frog from Loonfeather to help the tom carry the prey
★ Loonfeather ★

He waved his tail in appreciation of the apprentice, his mouth still rather full to be speaking. As they finally reached camp and set everything down, he said, “You’ve done good work in such a short amount of time, Snarlpaw. Sunsnarl must be proud of you. You work hard at your apprentice tasks and you’ve managed to catch two pieces of prey today. How about you go take something for the elders? Then you can eat for yourself and if you want we can either go back out or take a break for today.”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old February 6th, 2022, 12:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Lostfire~
The large she-cat was offended that Pineclaw had thought she'd be so cruel training an apprentice though the larger cat didn't show it as she nodded her head in agreement that they should take the hare to the queens once she'd finished her prey. The warrior finished eating quite quickly, standing up from her meal she shook out her paws looking down at Pineclaw her amber eyes bore into him as she waited for him to be finished grooming his fur. "Shall we go take that hare to the queens now?" she asked blandly, her gaze turning towards the nursery.

@SuspiciousMindz
The warrior was fairly oblivious to the fact he offended the she-cat. He didn't say anything more about that topic as he awaited her to finish her meal. He was simply enjoying the quiet moment they had. It was rare.

Pineclaw followed quickly after her, rising to his paws and turning towards the kill-pile. "I'm ready when you are," he spoke, waving his tail with content. He was letting the she-cat lead the way, it was her kill after all, she could make some queens and kits happy, he would simply accompany her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 6th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
★ Loonfeather ★

He waved his tail in appreciation of the apprentice, his mouth still rather full to be speaking. As they finally reached camp and set everything down, he said, “You’ve done good work in such a short amount of time, Snarlpaw. Sunsnarl must be proud of you. You work hard at your apprentice tasks and you’ve managed to catch two pieces of prey today. How about you go take something for the elders? Then you can eat for yourself and if you want we can either go back out or take a break for today.”
Snarlpaw nodded respectfully and padded off
Old February 6th, 2022, 06:03 PM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Sunsnarl watched his son with his mentor carefully. Snarlpaw seemed to be happy with the other tom though he decided things were ok.
Old February 7th, 2022, 12:17 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

The warrior was fairly oblivious to the fact he offended the she-cat. He didn't say anything more about that topic as he awaited her to finish her meal. He was simply enjoying the quiet moment they had. It was rare.

Pineclaw followed quickly after her, rising to his paws and turning towards the kill-pile. "I'm ready when you are," he spoke, waving his tail with content. He was letting the she-cat lead the way, it was her kill after all, she could make some queens and kits happy, he would simply accompany her.
~Lostfire~
The warrior nodded her head picking up the hare in her maw, quietly she padded towards the nursery leaving Pineclaw to follow after the she-cat.

(Sorry it's so short im at the Vet with a puppy his spine may be broken not sure yet though)
Old February 7th, 2022, 02:59 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

"Probably not that close... I'm only 7 moons." Snarlpaw mewed. "I have at least 3-5 more moons." He mewed, feeling better talking about himself. "If it weren't about age though I'd probably be made a warrior super quick, I am already really good." He puffed.
Snowpaw smiles and nods in agreement, knowing full well that the tom was indeed very skilled. "Yeah!" she agreed. "And you'd make a great warrior too! Would you like to head out?"
Old February 8th, 2022, 01:14 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Skycloud

Elmshadow turned his gaze back to the clearing. The thoughts of kits and queens was tiresome and it was a subject he never would have imagined would consume so much of his time. Without moving his head, his green eyes tracked Crowblaze as the warrior approached him, blinking slowly. Crowblaze's initial greeting raised an eyebrow and he didn't bother validating it with a confirmation. Luckily for the both of them, Crowblaze moved on quickly. He looked back out across the clearing. "I don't waste my time with conjecture. I have no doubt that Dawnstar will accomplish what she set out to do and I have faith in the clanmates she chose to make sure everything goes smoothly."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing