Today 02:14 AM

Old July 7th, 2018, 07:35 AM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Wink Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw began to panic.
Turning fully around, her tail whipping her in the side, she began to run randomly in a direction.
“Tigerkit! Tigerkit! Where are you?” At this point she didn’t even care that she was yelling, if a warrior heard they could help her. It wouldn’t matter if she’d have to pick ticks off of an Elder for Moons. She had to find Tigerkit!
Suddenly, she ran into his scent trail. He had bolted the other way when they ran from the rattlesnakes.
Head down, she sniffed along the trail still yelling for Tigerkit.
"You will die this time, Stripe!" Nightmare yowled, before leaping at Tigerkit. Tigerkit only new how to climb and run. Luckily, when Tigerkit went up the tree, Nightmare was unable to follow him. As Tigerkit leaped And climbed through the trees, Nightmare followed him along the ground.

Tigerkit slowed down, and prepared his launches for a powerful leap. Nightmare didn't see it coming. As Tigerkit landed ontop of Nightmare, the two began wrestling, claws unsheathed.

As the battle progressed, Tigerkit was still holding his own. Nightmare had a new scar over his left shoulder. The two cats backed up, the Clan cat and the rouge locked eyes. Nightmare showed as much fury and hatred as Tigerkit.

As Tigerkit leaped, Nightmare slashed out, his claws scratching Tigerkit's rights side. Tigerkit fell, missing his target. He tried to get up, but failed.

"Good fight...." Nightmare stated. "But not good enough!" Nightmare raised his paw, preparing for the final strike to the throat.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 7th, 2018, 07:57 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
"You will die this time, Stripe!" Nightmare yowled, before leaping at Tigerkit. Tigerkit only new how to climb and run. Luckily, when Tigerkit went up the tree, Nightmare was unable to follow him. As Tigerkit leaped And climbed through the trees, Nightmare followed him along the ground.

Tigerkit slowed down, and prepared his launches for a powerful leap. Nightmare didn't see it coming. As Tigerkit landed ontop of Nightmare, the two began wrestling, claws unsheathed.

As the battle progressed, Tigerkit was still holding his own. Nightmare had a new scar over his left shoulder. The two cats backed up, the Clan cat and the rouge locked eyes. Nightmare showed as much fury and hatred as Tigerkit.

As Tigerkit leaped, Nightmare slashed out, his claws scratching Tigerkit's rights side. Tigerkit fell, missing his target. He tried to get up, but failed.

"Good fight...." Nightmare stated. "But not good enough!" Nightmare raised his paw, preparing for the final strike to the throat.
Maplepaw heard the sounds of a fight up ahead.
Picking up her pace, she began to sprint rapidly towards a clearing. Hisses and howls met her ear, along with the stench of a rouge.
Completely ignoring all senses of alarm, she dashed into the battle, her green eyes wide with horror as she watched Tigerkit leap.
His orange and striped pelt rippling, the other tom reached up and slashed open his side, leaving lines of blood from the wound.
The kit fell, and the rouge said something taunting to him, and Maplepaw’s pelt fluffed up in anger as he lifted his paw for the final strike.
“Get away from him!” She screamed, launching forth with all claws outstretched and ready to rip, tear, and maul.
She slammed into the larger tom, and frightened by his size, stepped back for a second before leaping upwards once more to claw his shoulder.
At this point she was going on a whim, she knew they had to get away from him and she didn’t even try any real moves, just swinging her claws wildly to save Tigerkit.
“Get out of here!” She yelled to the orange kit, who was still lying behind the two cats.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 7th, 2018, 08:06 AM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw heard the sounds of a fight up ahead.
Picking up her pace, she began to sprint rapidly towards a clearing. Hisses and howls met her ear, along with the stench of a rouge.
Completely ignoring all senses of alarm, she dashed into the battle, her green eyes wide with horror as she watched Tigerkit leap.
His orange and striped pelt rippling, the other tom reached up and slashed open his side, leaving lines of blood from the wound.
The kit fell, and the rouge said something taunting to him, and Maplepaw’s pelt fluffed up in anger as he lifted his paw for the final strike.
“Get away from him!” She screamed, launching forth with all claws outstretched and ready to rip, tear, and maul.
She slammed into the larger tom, and frightened by his size, stepped back for a second before leaping upwards once more to claw his shoulder.
At this point she was going on a whim, she knew they had to get away from him and she didn’t even try any real moves, just swinging her claws wildly to save Tigerkit.
“Get out of here!” She yelled to the orange kit, who was still lying behind the two cats.
Tigerkit stood up, weakly, and pushed Nightmare down. "Follow me! He can't climb!" Tigerkit yowled, before climbing a tree. He then started to climb through the branches, straight for camp.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 7th, 2018, 10:10 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
Tigerkit stood up, weakly, and pushed Nightmare down. "Follow me! He can't climb!" Tigerkit yowled, before climbing a tree. He then started to climb through the branches, straight for camp.
Maplepaw looked distressed as Tigerkit dashed away.
I can’t climb!” She yelled frantically. She wasn’t very good at climbing yet!
“I’ll just run below you.” She called, landing one blow to the rouge’s face, her claws catching on fur and yanking out a tuft of the pelt.
Leaping off of him, she turned and bolted, her head towards the sky as she watched Tigerkit leap from branch to branch.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 8th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
She walked confidently and comfortably alongside her friend, smiling softly and almost humming to herself as she brushed through the forest life. The feline had always enjoyed the pine-scented territory of ShadowClan in the morning dew and after it rained. She especially appreciated the sun over the horizon, rising in beat of the pair's pawsteps. The she-cat wanted to be like that one day. Rising, higher and higher, despite the things that brought her down. She wanted to inspire that many people. Snowspark's grin disappeared as she saw Luckynight turn her head to look her in the eye. She slowed to a stop as her friend spoke. "..what is it?" She began, inching closer to the black female and resting her tail on her back. It was obvious she needed comfort. The white she-cat hated how her friend looked right now. Defeated. Scared. Lonely. She overall hated the emotions, hated feeling them, hated watching others feel them.
Bump Jellyfish

Old July 9th, 2018, 11:56 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
As Snowspark let her tail rest on her back, Luckynight felt a sickening lump in her throat. She wondered in a terrified manner if the white shecat would regret her kindness in a moment. After all, what she had to share was against the code they had both swore to defend their lives with. Luckynight had been wrestling with the feeling for nearly half a moon and they had not dulled. It was a feeling sharper than her claws that cut right to her heart and filled her with a guilt exhilaration. "I..."| she began but had to look away as her face warmed, "I... like someone...someone I'm not supposed to like," she confessed with a voice that sounded more steady than she felt.
The feline frowned a little bit at how Luckynight stiffened at the touch of her tail tip. Something had to be very, very wrong for her friend to be acting so downcast. When the warrior continued, a chill ran down her back. She had a strange feeling that she knew who this cat was talking about. Snowspark didn't know who else it could be, unless it was a cat outside of the Clans. She'd honestly rather it be someone from the outside of the Clans than what was going on in her head. "Oh. Oh, dear." The she-cat swore to herself that she wouldn't judge her friend no matter what happened. She would need to be strong for Luckynight, because she wasn't sure who else could.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 9th, 2018, 06:58 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
(omg yes I LOVE it xD)

Allister screeched in surprise when a brown smudge had jumped out of nowhere and leaped towards him. Before he even had time to comprehend what was happening weight pulled his shoulders down and his legs gave way underneath him sending his body colliding with the ground. Grunting with effort he tried to push himself up but the weight remained above him. His heart was racing as he turned his head to try to get a look at his attacker. Instead of a brown beast he realized that it was a feline who had him pinned making him relax a bit. Huh? What's that?
He felt something dry a dusty on his fur. Allister suddenly realized with a jolt that the stranger was covered in mud. He gasped, "Get off me you dirty beast!" He bunched up his muscles and shoved himself up in an attempt to throw the cat off. The last thing he wanted to do was get mud all over his freshly groomed pelt.

[Cat who likes to be clean + cat who’s muddy = fun RP XD muhahaha]

Canarysong held tight to the toms shoulders, but he was not prepared for the sudden force on his belly.
“Oof!” He grunted as he was thrown off of the trespasser, landing on his paws a few tail-lengths away. Though he stumbled as he tried to regain his balance from the forced movement. Flicking his tail, Canarysong caught the tom’s words, a smile forming on his face.
He couldn’t help but let out a laugh at the tom’s disgust at the condition of his pelt. “Dirty beast? You make me sound like a badger!” He laughed, shaking his head a little. He figured this tom wouldn’t hurt him, but Canarysong kept his guard up. Just in case.
“But you are in my territory. So I had all rights to attack you. If any other cat found you though, they probably would’ve given you a scar to remember them by.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The feline frowned a little bit at how Luckynight stiffened at the touch of her tail tip. Something had to be very, very wrong for her friend to be acting so downcast. When the warrior continued, a chill ran down her back. She had a strange feeling that she knew who this cat was talking about. Snowspark didn't know who else it could be, unless it was a cat outside of the Clans. She'd honestly rather it be someone from the outside of the Clans than what was going on in her head. "Oh. Oh, dear." The she-cat swore to herself that she wouldn't judge her friend no matter what happened. She would need to be strong for Luckynight, because she wasn't sure who else could.
Luckynight looked squarely into Snowspark’s eyes. For a beat, she just looked at her friend. She could only imagine what the white warrior was thinking. What was going on in her head? Was she imagining something worse than she was about to confess? What could be worse? She tried to hold her gaze steady but it wavered. She swallowed hard. “Daydream... they... I can’t explain it. I just... after they saved me.” Luckynight couldn’t meet Snowspark’s eyes anymore. She looked at the ground, the shame in her eyes starting to pool. “I haven’t told them. I know it’s not ok. I just...” She looked up again, her ears dropping as she confessed to her friend in a trembling voice, “I just don’t know what to do Snowspark.” The Black shecat blinked back her tears and took a breath to steady herself. “What should I do?”
@blue jellie Das Bump, good buddy

Last edited by Charmer; July 15th, 2018 at 01:22 PM.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[Cat who likes to be clean + cat who’s muddy = fun RP XD muhahaha]

Canarysong held tight to the toms shoulders, but he was not prepared for the sudden force on his belly.
“Oof!” He grunted as he was thrown off of the trespasser, landing on his paws a few tail-lengths away. Though he stumbled as he tried to regain his balance from the forced movement. Flicking his tail, Canarysong caught the tom’s words, a smile forming on his face.
He couldn’t help but let out a laugh at the tom’s disgust at the condition of his pelt. “Dirty beast? You make me sound like a badger!” He laughed, shaking his head a little. He figured this tom wouldn’t hurt him, but Canarysong kept his guard up. Just in case.
“But you are in my territory. So I had all rights to attack you. If any other cat found you though, they probably would’ve given you a scar to remember them by.”
As soon as Allister felt the weight above him disappear he lunged away from his attacker and instead of whirling around to protect himself his gaze shot towards his pelt. The former clean shine that his fur had was now replaced with a smear of mud. His green gaze narrowed as he looked at the tom, "You may as well be a badger if you care so little about your appearance!" He resisted a snarl knowing that he didn't look good angry. Allister huffed with annoyance and he sat down swiping his tongue over the layer of dried mud on his silver fur. "I was simply exploring. You clan cats get crazier than a fox in a fit whenever someone so much as steps on your precious territory." He spat with disgust when he had only licked a small spot of mud off. "Because of you I'll have to wash my pelt off in the freezing river." Allister shivered imagining its cold touch. At least it was green-leaf and the air was generally warm. He again casted another irritated glance at the messy warrior.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; July 9th, 2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar froze. Anything that could have come out just ended up stuck in this throat. Had he really not been paying that much attention? He felt like a bad friend, not thinking about the love part. Bella had been the first cat he had ever really felt close enough to, and helping her get used to clan life had allowed them to become closer. He knew all that, and he wasn't planning on ditching her in any way shape or form. That didn't stop thoughts, but he had learned to ignore them, gaping at Tall. "I...never thought of that," he managed to choke out, despite knowing perfectly well that he had, and just ignored the thoughts, feeling worse and worse by the minute.

The Tom let out an annoyed snort and stood before shaking his head with annoyance, "i do not care wether or not your with her anymore, it's over for me, I can't even see my daughter regularly because I fear she will also be there" she retorted unhappily. He felt his chest tighten and his eyes water "i don't wanna see- I don't-" he couldn't manage to finish his sentence and looked down at his paws in a horrified way "i always saw you as... I saw you as someone who understood me and I thought maybe... You'd feel the same way I feel about you" he said with an almost defeated laugh "I didn't see you as just a leader- I didn't and I feel like everyone else feels about you and I'm the one you push away" he said with a gentle laugh as he stood and shook his head.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord