Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:54 PM
Applepaw mentor finder!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:44 PM
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:38 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by ollie
Today 03:32 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2023, 09:57 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: June Gathering

Firestream frowned annoyed that Sparrowpelt didn't say anything about her "So no compliments for me tonight what a shame" she thought disappointed before also turning her head to listen to the announcements with a bored gaze.

@SuspiciousMindz

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 21st, 2023, 12:08 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
The fear that flashed across Milkpaw's face had been expected, she'd kept her voice lowered for that such reason, and followed when he indicated for her to.
She had not been expecting him to tell her he no longer trained there, and now it was her turn to stare at him quizzically.
She took in a deep breath of air before she spoke.
"I know it is.... but I I'm not quite ready to give up, I still have so much to learn."
And it was a welcome relief from the nightmares that still plauged her. And part of her wanted to know more about WindClan from the time Thrush had been alive. She wasn't ready to give that up yet.
"Would you.... want to learn anything I might glean from my time there? I know you don't want to go back, but I... would like to have someone I can talk to about this."
Her tail curled around her ankle.

[ @Wingnettle ]
//Any conversation after this can be continued in a separate thread if you have any interest in them continuing to talk after this\\
╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 15 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milkpaw couldn't believe his ears. Moorpaw was a good cat, he was sure of that, even if the two weren't exactly close friends. Was the curiosity so strong that the she-cat decided to ignore all the evident dangers of that place?
"No, Moorpaw. You don't understand." He insisted with a low, urgent whisper. "The warrior I met, the way he was using me... they're not doing it for us. They want something in return. And... they're ready to do everything to get what they want.

He stared at the she-cat with the most serious gaze. He wasn't ready to give up on this argument; what if Moorpaw met Blackscar the next time? Now that Milkpaw knew who the dark warrior was really, he couldn't allow her clanmate to meet him.
"Moorpaw, I don't know what they've been telling you... but they're all lies. My former mentor, Blackscar, had lied to me the whole time. And after all this time, I still didn't figure out what his true goal was with me..." His voice trailed off in hesitancy as he drowned again in the same doubts all over again.

This... this is all wrong. I can't let it happen!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[hint: do you know that blackscar has recently resurrected? ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; June 21st, 2023 at 12:08 PM.
Old June 21st, 2023, 03:47 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Juniperpaw
40/100
(ha, I feel ya)

nodding silently, she stood up and stretched.

-Minnowpaw-

Minnowpaw gazed around the clearing.
“Do we just leave? Or do we wait?”

Last edited by Beetlenose; June 21st, 2023 at 03:47 PM.
Old June 21st, 2023, 03:57 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

The sound of a voice had Mothpaw looking up, blinking the rain from his eyes. Oh, it was- he hadn't seen-

He opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out was a little noise of surprise. Mothpaw's uninjured ear perked in interest and he gave a relieved smile. They hadn't spoken since the fire- while they remembered hearing about Goldenpaw receiving a new mentor in the last meeting, they had yet to see him. It was... relieving to see he was alright. Mothpaw felt a spark of guilt within him at the memory of him running away from Goldenpaw at the river. But if he hadn't run away, then would Cowtuft still be alive? Would the den have collapsed anyways?

Would he still have become so scarred?

No. He shouldn't think about that. What was done is done.

The cream-furred apprentice let out a little mrrp, gently leaning over to nudge Goldenpaw's shoulder in greeting. He nodded in response to the other's question- while he was a little shaky, it was nothing he couldn't manage. He had to do this. What warrior couldn't make it to a Gathering because of some stupid injury.

(Ignoring the fact that he probably shouldn't even be out of camp with such severe burns covering half of his body and still healing.)

Having Goldenpaw beside him helped Mothpaw to steadily find a place to sit, settling down onto his side. It was the most comfortable in their opinion, given the circumstances. It seemed all the Clans had arrived, but Mothpaw wasn't paying too much attention to that. They were solely focused on Goldenpaw, pale green eyes glued to the tabby.

(Maybe they were just relieved to see he was okay.)

Apparently a loner had made it into the clearing, only to be quickly dealt with. Ah. Did this always happen? Strange. He thought that loners weren't... supposed to be allowed around the Clans. Had nobody been watching? Wasn't there supposed to be no violence?

Mothpaw could only let out a soft sigh and refocus their attention on Goldenpaw, silently waiting to see if he would speak again. They... kind of felt bad that they weren't talking, but no matter how much they wanted to, they couldn't force themself to speak. It was like their throat was stuffed with moss, unable to make out any words. He could only hope Goldenpaw wouldn't mind.

Goldenpaw »
Right, he could probably guess it hurt to talk. If he was well enough to make it all the way to the Gathering, then of course they were okay. Flicking his ears in a vain attempt to rid himself of the rain that drizzled incessantly atop him, Goldenpaw settled down next to Mothpaw, shifting away slightly once they'd gotten comfortable.

Goldenpaw wasn't one for carrying a conversation, but for some reason a part of him wanted to keep chatting—fill the void that suddenly seemed to be present, even amidst this crowd of cats. "This is my first Gathering," he announced, glancing over at Mothpaw once before turning his gaze up to the cats atop those boulders. The leaders were all kinda intimidating, he noted with no small amount of apprehension. Especially that really big brown tabby who he assumed was ShadowClan's leader, though he couldn't remember their name for the life of him.

As the meeting continued and things happened, he listened and reacted in typical Goldenpaw fashion (by having inner turmoil and voicing none of it).

He couldn't help the relief that washed over him when Twilightstar announced their departure. Sogginess aside, there was just a lot going on here and Goldenpaw wasn't sure he liked any of it. Rising to his paws, he wiped his paws clean of sand before looking over to Mothpaw. "Do you wanna, uh, walk back together?" he asked. He didn't particularly want to be so close to someone else, but it'd probably be in bad form not to extend this courtesy. And besides, this way he could keep an eye on Mosspaw and make sure nothing happened on the trip back to camp.

lio was here ♥
Old June 21st, 2023, 08:43 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

_____

Falconpaw
She/her
Riverclan
_____

“Oh, looks like it’s over…”
Falconpaw sighed in disappointment, reluctant to leave her new ThunderClan friend. This gathering was so short… the wait was longer than the actual gathering itself was.
Is that normal? Everyone seemed so hostile towards each as well… I know we’re supposed to be enemies but I didn’t realize just how deep our distrust was! Does that mean I have to be wary of Brightpaw? But I like her…
Falconpaw didn’t voice any of these thoughts aloud, however. She wasn’t sure if that would be the best thing to do.
“It was nice meeting you!” She mewed to Brightpaw. “It’s nice to know I have a friend here. Makes it less lonely. I hope to see you at the next gathering!”
Falconpaw stood up, waved her tail in goodbye to her new friend, then padded over to her clanmates to head back to Riverclan. @Silvershadow13

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 21st, 2023 at 08:45 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 04:26 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint and Slightpoppy followed Fallownose's lead back to WindClan, while Mothdapple tagged along back to ThunderClan and Spiderheart headed back to ShadowClan.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 22nd, 2023, 04:37 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Well, that was underwhelming. If Shade had known the gathering would have been this bad, he probably would have still came just without any high expectations. Oh well, that's what one gets for hoping apparently. He wondered briefly if another leader would say something, but the chances of it didn't seem likely.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 22nd, 2023, 08:05 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

"No.. I was.. just wondering... I'm Cloudpaw.. of Riverclan. I used.. to be in.. Shadowclan... though. My mom.. is Dawnstars cousin..." He told her.

Eveningpaw

Eyes brightening,
"Oh, I didn't realize sorry, I'm Eveningpaw. I apologize for the state of my attitude, Duskpaw, the apprentice that recently died was my sister"

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old June 22nd, 2023, 08:27 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

_____

Falconpaw
She/her
Riverclan
_____

“Oh, looks like it’s over…”
Falconpaw sighed in disappointment, reluctant to leave her new ThunderClan friend. This gathering was so short… the wait was longer than the actual gathering itself was.
Is that normal? Everyone seemed so hostile towards each as well… I know we’re supposed to be enemies but I didn’t realize just how deep our distrust was! Does that mean I have to be wary of Brightpaw? But I like her…
Falconpaw didn’t voice any of these thoughts aloud, however. She wasn’t sure if that would be the best thing to do.
“It was nice meeting you!” She mewed to Brightpaw. “It’s nice to know I have a friend here. Makes it less lonely. I hope to see you at the next gathering!”
Falconpaw stood up, waved her tail in goodbye to her new friend, then padded over to her clanmates to head back to Riverclan. @Silvershadow13
Brightpaw
32/100 ?

nodding a goodbye, she turned to look at Bumblestar for confrimation to return home, which sounded very comforting as she was practically falling asleep on her paws.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old June 22nd, 2023, 08:28 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
-Minnowpaw-

Minnowpaw gazed around the clearing.
“Do we just leave? Or do we wait?”