Today 12:31 AM

Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:26 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
@bobtail

When Darkheart had mentioned them going to seastones, her heart had soared. Silver had agreed to go, she had walked next to him the entire way, her flank touching his every now and then as if she were scared that it was a dream.

Silver looked at her mate with excitement in her eyes when Sea Stones came into view. “Race you there!” She called as she broke out into a run. Her tail streaming behind her, the soft breeze carrying her laughter back to Dark.

Darkheart would've been happy to just walk all the way to Seastones, enjoying the time with his mate and the sun on his pelt. But he wasn't going to turn down a race, either. He was somewhat competitive, but he knew his paw would keep him from running full pelt, so he was content with just trying his best. He was just glad he was at least able to keep up.

"I haven't run like that in a while," he purred, and it was true, even if that hadn't been his fastest. A territory full of trees wasn't the best place to run, unfortunately. Hm. Maybe RiverClan and WindClan are onto something. He mulled over the thought for a moment, then shook his head to clear it away. He glanced around briefly, checking they were alone, then turned his attention to the rock at the base of the tree in the centre of Seastones. "You know, with everything going on between the Clans right now, I doubt anyone would mind if we tried to be leaders for a bit."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:27 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
@bobtail

When Darkheart had mentioned them going to seastones, her heart had soared. Silver had agreed to go, she had walked next to him the entire way, her flank touching his every now and then as if she were scared that it was a dream.

Silver looked at her mate with excitement in her eyes when Sea Stones came into view. “Race you there!” She called as she broke out into a run. Her tail streaming behind her, the soft breeze carrying her laughter back to Dark.

Darkheart would've been happy to just walk all the way to Seastones, enjoying the time with his mate and the sun on his pelt. But he wasn't going to turn down a race, either. He was somewhat competitive, but he knew his paw would keep him from running full pelt, so he was content with just trying his best. He was just glad he was at least able to keep up.

"I haven't run like that in a while," he purred, and it was true, even if that hadn't been his fastest. A territory full of trees wasn't the best place to run, unfortunately. Hm. Maybe RiverClan and WindClan are onto something. He mulled over the thought for a moment, then shook his head to clear it away. He glanced around briefly, checking they were alone, then turned his attention to the rock at the base of the tree in the centre of Seastones. "You know," he meowed, grinning, "with everything going on between the Clans right now, I doubt anyone would care if we tried to be leaders for a bit."

Old October 4th, 2018, 09:54 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtail View Post

"I haven't run like that in a while," he purred, and it was true, even if that hadn't been his fastest. A territory full of trees wasn't the best place to run, unfortunately. Hm. Maybe RiverClan and WindClan are onto something. He mulled over the thought for a moment, then shook his head to clear it away. He glanced around briefly, checking they were alone, then turned his attention to the rock at the base of the tree in the centre of Seastones. "You know," he meowed, grinning, "with everything going on between the Clans right now, I doubt anyone would care if we tried to be leaders for a bit."
When he caught up, Silver rubbed her cheek against his apologetically. “I’m sorry Dark, I was so happy I..I forgot about your paw.” She slid her tail gently over the paw before turning towards he rock.

“Play leader?” She gazed up at the rock before nodding enthusiastically. “I love the idea!” She purred, her paws carrying her towards the rock. With a mighty leap, the silver tabby landed on the rock.

“Come on Dark! I’ll help you if you need it.” Silver stood at the edge to help him, if he needed it.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old October 7th, 2018, 06:19 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
When he caught up, Silver rubbed her cheek against his apologetically. “I’m sorry Dark, I was so happy I..I forgot about your paw.” She slid her tail gently over the paw before turning towards he rock.

“Play leader?” She gazed up at the rock before nodding enthusiastically. “I love the idea!” She purred, her paws carrying her towards the rock. With a mighty leap, the silver tabby landed on the rock.

“Come on Dark! I’ll help you if you need it.” Silver stood at the edge to help him, if he needed it.

"It's okay," he assured her, flexing his paw to show her it was fine. "Honestly, after sitting around doing nothing for the past few days, stretching it out will probably help me." His paw definitely ached more than it had since he first injured it, but it could now actually support his weight without his leg buckling beneath him.

Darkheart stared up at the rock for a moment, quickly judging the distance as he gathered his haunches beneath him. He crouched, tensed his muscles, and- jump! He easily made it, but his back paws landed right at the edge and he reflexively dug in his claws to hold himself steady. He hissed as his wrenched claws hit stone, quickly padding forward and sitting down, resting his paw. He looked up again, and his eyes widened. "Wow. I can see why the leaders sit up here at Gatherings. You can see all the way to the Ocean!"

Old October 9th, 2018, 11:23 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

"It's okay," he assured her, flexing his paw to show her it was fine. "Honestly, after sitting around doing nothing for the past few days, stretching it out will probably help me." His paw definitely ached more than it had since he first injured it, but it could now actually support his weight without his leg buckling beneath him.

Darkheart stared up at the rock for a moment, quickly judging the distance as he gathered his haunches beneath him. He crouched, tensed his muscles, and- jump! He easily made it, but his back paws landed right at the edge and he reflexively dug in his claws to hold himself steady. He hissed as his wrenched claws hit stone, quickly padding forward and sitting down, resting his paw. He looked up again, and his eyes widened. "Wow. I can see why the leaders sit up here at Gatherings. You can see all the way to the Ocean!"
Silver moved closer to the edge when he jumped, in case he didn’t make the distance completely. After he had made it, the young she-cat turned to look at the view, her breath caught at the sight.

“This is...amazing.” She breathed softly, she leaned against Dark while she looked out, savoring his warmth and companionship.

“Dark..I’m glad I shared this with you. I wouldn’t want to with anyone else.” Her cheek rubbed against his as she spoke, her body basically shaking from her furious purrs.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old October 10th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Silver moved closer to the edge when he jumped, in case he didn’t make the distance completely. After he had made it, the young she-cat turned to look at the view, her breath caught at the sight.

“This is...amazing.” She breathed softly, she leaned against Dark while she looked out, savoring his warmth and companionship.

“Dark..I’m glad I shared this with you. I wouldn’t want to with anyone else.” Her cheek rubbed against his as she spoke, her body basically shaking from her furious purrs.

Darkheart felt a purr rumbling deep within him as he joyfully returned the she-cat's affectionate gestures, eventually pausing to rest his chin atop her head. "I'm glad too, Silver," he murmured, still looking out at the Ocean through the corner of his eye.

The vast expanse of water had always intrigued him, if he was being honest. How did it get there? Was there a flood, long ago, or did the rain simply fill a giant hole over the seasons? What lay on the other side of the water? Or... did it just go on forever? "Sometimes I wish the Ocean wasn't there," he sighed wistfully. "You could just keep walking forever and never stop."

Old October 15th, 2018, 01:07 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

Darkheart felt a purr rumbling deep within him as he joyfully returned the she-cat's affectionate gestures, eventually pausing to rest his chin atop her head. "I'm glad too, Silver," he murmured, still looking out at the Ocean through the corner of his eye.

The vast expanse of water had always intrigued him, if he was being honest. How did it get there? Was there a flood, long ago, or did the rain simply fill a giant hole over the seasons? What lay on the other side of the water? Or... did it just go on forever? "Sometimes I wish the Ocean wasn't there," he sighed wistfully. "You could just keep walking forever and never stop."

(Sorry kinda got busy and my internet was acting to great)

Silver leaned against as she gazed out towards the ocean as well. “Why’s that?” She asked softly, her tail gently sliding down his back.

She herself found the ocean beautiful. Silver didn’t know why but the ocean had always fascinated her and would probably always do so. “I find it really beautiful. It wouldn’t be the same without it there.”

Old October 15th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
(Sorry kinda got busy and my internet was acting to great)

Silver leaned against as she gazed out towards the ocean as well. “Why’s that?” She asked softly, her tail gently sliding down his back.

She herself found the ocean beautiful. Silver didn’t know why but the ocean had always fascinated her and would probably always do so. “I find it really beautiful. It wouldn’t be the same without it there.”

Darkheart hummed thoughtfully at her words, narrowing his eyes and tilting his head ever so slightly. He sniffed and was greeted by the sharp scent of salt; it was harsh, but he had to admit it was one of the only smells that made his mouth water.

"I guess you're right. It'd be pretty alarming if all that water just up and vanished on day," he admitted with a little smile. "Plus, if cat as nice as you likes it, there has to be some good to it."

Old October 21st, 2018, 09:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@RedHead @Fuzzyfeline

The gentle breeze brushing up against the riverclan she cats chopped fur was brisk and tight, hard to breath in under the crushing weight of the frost that surrounded the large towering stones. It was early morning, the sun was just breaching over the neverending waters of the sea painting it a maroon red contrasting to a purple orange sky hung lazily above it. Nerves where jumping, eyes darting to every corner, claws sliding out with every noise.

Hopefully the new deputy is reasonable, I couldn’t handle another idiot coming into power. Not again. her long snake like tail whisked around her ankles stirring up the sand beneath her paws as she pushed her way to the circle of gathering stones. Part of her felt the hostility boil deep within her, but another part of her was tugging at Daisyshade. It had been so long since she thought of the name Daisyshade. Somehow like a seed she had buried it sprouted after a heavy frost. Her eyes fell closed and a plume of mist was produced from her jaws as she padded closer towards the spot. The faintest scent of windygale, Auroraflame and buttercupbreeze still lingered there on the sand. She shivered slightly at the thought and turned back towards where buttercupbreeze was, her green eyes softening at her. Somehow she’d have to convince buttercupbreeze the Rowanflower of her, wasn’t real.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; October 21st, 2018 at 09:30 PM.
Old October 21st, 2018, 10:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Talking Re: Seastones

@Celestial @RedHead

The creamy molly pushed her way out of WindClan territory, she had to get a break. Trying so hard to help WindClan, trying to keep her Clanmates safe and bring an end to this blood shed. But would Blazingstar lessen to reason? NO! Pausing Buttercupbreeze took a breath. Blazingstar was under a lot of stress and was just doing what he thought was right, she couldn't blame him for that. I'm not mad, just upset that he wouldn't listen. She thought with a sigh. Continuing through the long grass towards Seastones the molly tried to just relax, listening to the Wind and waves. She wasn't leaving WindClan for good, StarClan no! She had Shadepaw to mentor - even if she was a bit frustrated with her right now -and Quiverkit was in the nursery sleeping all alone. There was no way Buttercup could possibly leave.
Finally spotting the tall icy stones the bushy tailed molly stretched in the raising run. Here she could be alone and father her thoughts before she had to be shunned by her Clanmates more. At least she knew Orolepaw approved of her ideas. Taking in a breath Buttercup alarmingly realized she wasn't alone as she thought. She'd smelled the scents of the other deputies but had put them off as old scents. Now she realized that Rowanflower was sitting beside the Seastones looking a bit like she was waiting on someone. Swallowing the creamy feline made her way over to the RiverClan cat. What would she say? She hadn't expected anyone to be there let alone Rowanflower. I don't know how to approach her, I mean she's so hard to understand. At first friendly then not and then she was at the last meeting. She realized stopping a few tail lengths a way from the ginger patches queen. "Hi."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all