Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM

Old December 4th, 2016, 04:59 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post

"B-Blazingnight?" Duckpaw looked up at the intimidating tom before him, before regretting and looking back at his paws. "I really don't mean any trouble, but we're in a tense spot right now, and I don't think that that's how this works..." I'm doomed. If I lead them to camp, I'll most likely get in trouble, and I might cause something horrible to happen- but if I don't... He gulped for air, lost for what to do. "Ummm..."
Blazing what? Finn held back a chuckle at the ridiculous name of the Commander. Why have two names to remember when one is so much easier? What if his name was Finn-night rather than Finn? He lowered his ears in resistance to his laughter and uttered out a question in as monotone a voice as he could.

"Blazingnight? They're your Commander?" he Russian Blue croaked, coughing afterwards and clearing his throat of the instinct to be rude. After all, he didn't know Duckpaw, didn't know his Commander or any of his traditions, it shouldn't be that hard to be respectful. He scolded himself and look into Duckpaw's gaze. "We need their help, please." His tone was genuine and he hoped that it was enough to push this tomcat to accepting their request.

His tail twitched. Finneous didn't know what they would do if they got turned down. He thought about it. Go back home, he guessed, that's what we'd probably do. Back to the Syndicate, back to his sister and his home. For a second he almost wished the stranger would refuse them and send the partners off packing back home. Finneous quickly wiped away that feeling and hardened his gaze, wishing nothing but acceptance from Duckpaw.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:48 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Blazing what? Finn held back a chuckle at the ridiculous name of the Commander. Why have two names to remember when one is so much easier? What if his name was Finn-night rather than Finn? He lowered his ears in resistance to his laughter and uttered out a question in as monotone a voice as he could.

"Blazingnight? They're your Commander?" he Russian Blue croaked, coughing afterwards and clearing his throat of the instinct to be rude. After all, he didn't know Duckpaw, didn't know his Commander or any of his traditions, it shouldn't be that hard to be respectful. He scolded himself and look into Duckpaw's gaze. "We need their help, please." His tone was genuine and he hoped that it was enough to push this tomcat to accepting their request.

His tail twitched. Finneous didn't know what they would do if they got turned down. He thought about it. Go back home, he guessed, that's what we'd probably do. Back to the Syndicate, back to his sister and his home. For a second he almost wished the stranger would refuse them and send the partners off packing back home. Finneous quickly wiped away that feeling and hardened his gaze, wishing nothing but acceptance from Duckpaw.

"C-commander...?" He stared, vaguely confused, before realizing what Finneous meant. "Oh, the leader! I'm not sure what I should do here, actually..." The last part he mumbled to himself, and he turned back to the two. "One second..." He turned away again, hoping for something or someone to make the decision for him. But he was alone- and decided what to do. "I'll tell you where the camp is... but that's it. I'm not going to take you there myself..." It's already going to be hard enough to become a warrior... "But if you guys don't show up... I've just given away the location of Shadowclan camp to two cats I don't know... and I'm screwed. It's just a few fox-lengths towards the sun from here." With that, he turned tail and ran back into the brush.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old December 4th, 2016, 08:09 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Wildpaw looked around, Onyxflight would have to notice her now! She was on top of a tall tree. He would have to be happy right? She came a long way to climb up here, it would prove to him she was strong. She climbed higher, her white fur didn't blend well with the trees. If she could just get to the top, then she could prove here strength.

Crack

The branch cracked, Wildpaw grabbed to one higher. Soon, the branch under her fell. "Help!" She cried. The branch she was holding on to soon fell, and Wildpaw fell with it. Soon, she was just laying there panting. Soon Wildpaw fell un-conscious...

Edited for Kestrelberry))
A churning feeling in his stomach was present. Bravestep hasn't returned... Ears pinned to his skull, Kestrelberry's maw was in a frown, stress and worry in his eyes. He had decided to collect herbs to get some fresh air, and to possibly find the wandering tom, hopefully with bundles of herbal medicines in his jaws and paws, collecting herbs just like he said he would. Kestrelberry had his nose deep into a flourishing growth of Horsetail, jaws clamped around thick bundles of the plant and gently ripping it from the ground. It wasn't until a large screech and a thud that his head snapped up from the patch, eyes wide with shock. "What was that?" He echoed to himself, churning feeling in his stomach growing even more. He heard another wail of distress, and he bounded toward the sound, frizzed tail in between his legs in fear. He emerged from a bit of damp brush, and he was shocked. A young apprentice was limp, unconscious on the ground, and another hovering over her, scruff clamped in his maw. "What happened?!" He echoed, running over. Kestrelberry assumed she had fell from the pine, considering the thud he heard and her placement close to a particularly tall one. No awkwardly twisted appendages were present, but he looked over to Whitepaw. "Do you know what happened?" He asked, voice firm and filled with slight fear. "Let me carry her." Despite being only 12 moons old, he slid under the molly and lifted her up onto his back with intense difficulty, ears flattened. "Haha... I'm not that strong, it seems." Kestrelberry managed to straighten himself out as much as he could, and dropped the bundle of Horsetail by the pine, mentally reminding himself to go back for it later. Sniffing the air, he looked towards the direction of the ShadowClan camp, looking over at Whitepaw. "Feel free to come with." He meowed, almost hopeful he would come. This wasn't the first time hes treated someone on his own, but it would be the first without Bravestep nearby.
Old December 4th, 2016, 08:44 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
A churning feeling in his stomach was present. Bravestep hasn't returned... Ears pinned to his skull, Kestrelberry's maw was in a frown, stress and worry in his eyes. He had decided to collect herbs to get some fresh air, and to possibly find the wandering tom, hopefully with bundles of herbal medicines in his jaws and paws, collecting herbs just like he said he would. Kestrelberry had his nose deep into a flourishing growth of Horsetail, jaws clamped around thick bundles of the plant and gently ripping it from the ground. It wasn't until a large screech and a thud that his head snapped up from the patch, eyes wide with shock. "What was that?" He echoed to himself, churning feeling in his stomach growing even more. He heard another wail of distress, and he bounded toward the sound, frizzed tail in between his legs in fear. He emerged from a bit of damp brush, and he was shocked. A young apprentice was limp, unconscious on the ground, and another hovering over her, scruff clamped in his maw. "What happened?!" He echoed, running over. Kestrelberry assumed she had fell from the pine, considering the thud he heard and her placement close to a particularly tall one. No awkwardly twisted appendages were present, but he looked over to Whitepaw. "Do you know what happened?" He asked, voice firm and filled with slight fear. "Let me carry her." Despite being only 12 moons old, he slid under the molly and lifted her up onto his back with intense difficulty, ears flattened. "Haha... I'm not that strong, it seems." Kestrelberry managed to straighten himself out as much as he could, and dropped the bundle of Horsetail by the pine, mentally reminding himself to go back for it later. Sniffing the air, he looked towards the direction of the ShadowClan camp, looking over at Whitepaw. "Feel free to come with." He meowed, almost hopeful he would come. This wasn't the first time hes treated someone on his own, but it would be the first without Bravestep nearby.
Wildpaw groaned in pain, her blue eyes Blinked open. She saw she was being carried by another cat. Who smell strongly of herbs, and Shadowclan. Who is this? Bravestep She didn't care now, she just hoped the pain would go away. "O-onyxFlight? I-Is that you?" She mewed. Her voice was harsh, like sand paper. The she-cat closed her eyes again, groaning louder. "D-did you see me?" She asked again. Her lower back hurt, and she didn't feel her legs.
(Poor babe )
Old December 5th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Wanderer

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
The tortoiseshell she-cat let out a sigh. "Yes, I should be getting back," she admitted. "Where will you go, though?" she asked, unsure about what lies outside of the Shadowclan territory. "Will you be okay?" She then realized that she sounded like an annoying kit. "Sorry, I'm just not used to having someone to care about," she said, giving her chest fur a few more embarrassed licks.
He almost didn't hear the she-cat's words, his mind drawn away to a similar touch he had once received from a she-cat before. That soft touch sent a wave a warmth through him, and not even a single thought went through the tom's mind as he realized what it was...but he shooed it away as the last time he felt this kind of feeling. He pressed the memory away from surfacing, focusing upon Ivythorn. It was also in her words 'Someone to care about' that brought three cats to his mind.

One was his mother, a snow white she-cat with fur matted and wrangled that had a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Snow of the Wind wished him the best of lives before letting her Light slip away. The second cat was Vera, a mismatched eye she-cat that was gentler than any cat before. She perished saving him...pushing him from a burning barn. And now the third cat, Ivythorn. He blinked his emerald eyes at the tortoiseshell she-cat who he just met and showed concern for his well-being even with so little knowing of himself.

He had to recollect upon his path, thinking of the multitude of places of which he could take rest. "If Ivythorn wish Bane of Hunters close, then badger home, stale over hill path." His fluffy tail picked up and pointed off in the direction of which he spoke, where the crest of the moon was starting to take its rise upon the land.

The tom returned his attentions back to Ivythorn before rising to his paws. "We meet next day? This one want know Ivythorn, of clan life. This one share journey. This one catch prey for both?" He thought he would be polite at least, being so close to the clan territories it seemed. Though the clans were his reason for his journey, he could push them to the side, there was a cat alone that needed a friend, and he believes with his heart he could help Ivythorn with her own heart, with her home, if he were to use his strengths to aid her.

(Sorry for the very late response. Real life is a doozy.)
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:03 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt looked semi-alarmed at her brother's question, and her green hues narrowed as though she were trying to figure out if he were trying to trick her or not. "Blazingnight? She's alright, I suppose. I agree with some things she's doing, others...are just a little strange to me." The black she cat shrugged, the tip of her tail twitching in the slightest manner. She was worried, wondering whether Amberstrike had the same views on Blazingnight as she did or if he had different ones, ones that varied from her own.

Forestpelt's ears pricked up briefly as she heard a rustle in the bushes, and she crouched down low to the ground, her tail twitching back and forth. The she cat's ears were tilted forwards, and she had a determined expression in her green hues. Is there something there? She thought curiously, approaching the bushes a little nervously as she headed onwards, and she gently pushed her head through the leaves. There was nothing there- at least nothing that she could see, and she decided it had probably either been her imagination or one of them had stepped on a leaf, or a twig, or something like that.

She turned her attention back to Amberstrike, with a semi-careless shrug as though to say 'oh well.' "So, what do you think of your apprentice? Clawpaw, I believe you said her name was?" Forestpelt asked, her tailtip beginning to twitch again with the slightest bit of curiosity. She had never really found herself training an apprentice, and her curiosity was only intensified by the thought of having one. She had wondered what it would be like to have an apprentice to train, but she honestly had never really thought about it or decided to pursue it at all.
Amberstrike listened to Frostpelt's response, he wasn't sure why he asked such a random question but he felt the need to ask. "Oh, I feel the same way." He said. His ears perked when he heard the rustling, he watched his sister carefully as she went up to the bush. When she returned, Amberstrike assumed it was nothing. "Oh, we haven't trained much together but she seems like she would make a pretty fine warrior already. She'll be better once I am done with her." Amberstrike chuckled. "Would you like to met her?"

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 5th, 2016, 11:12 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Ever (reposting this one with a mention ;3)

As Blazingnight stopped so did the apprentice. She had expected a different answer - any other answer. Maybe the leader apologizing and saying that she had meant to lead them towards the other clans. Maybe that she was using this border as an early practice before heading towards the other more patrolled borders that would be used by the apprentice - almost warrior -in the future. But no. Instead, she got an answer that made her body go cold.

Home? Silentpaw took a step back. She wished she could see, maybe then she would see a joking look on her leader's face instead of hearing her dead serious voice. Not only was she dead serious, but even seemed to be... enjoying it? No, this is just a cruel joke! She screamed at herself, hoping that it would be just that. "W-what do you mean my 'home'? Shadowclan is my home!" Her voice rose, for once filled with emotion other than just anger. Though she was angered by the situation, but she was also scared. What Blazingnight was saying... it made sense.

She wasn't a threat. She was blind and couldn't really hold her own in a fight, and she had been able to tell that when Blazingnight came into power she would be looking for just that - power. And Silentpaw wasn't powerful. She was viewed and weak and more of a dead weight than an asset to the clan, which was the opposite the new Shadowclan was looking for. She herself saw the weakness that a blind cat like herself was, she had known it since she was born. She had let her blindness prevent her from doing anything, holding her back when she should've become an apprentice with Marbledface and Baycloud, but instead had remained as a kit.

"You can't just do this! Just take me out here and tell me to leave, to live in the twoleg place! That is just for kitty-pets and loners, I'm a clan cat, I'm Shadowclan!" Even if anger was bubbling at the surface of the firey molly, it was still her fear that was driving it. "Plus, I've got a family - a mother. How could you just rip me away from her? Don't you know she's already so broken inside?" Even as she said this,trying to use it as an attempt to have her leader reconsider, she knew this would mean nothing to her. It wasn't just the fear that Eversong would be crushed if her daughter disappeared and only left her with Marbledface, but rather the fact that she might not be affected whatsoever, similar to how she had reacted to Baycloud's death.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 5th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 03:03 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@JustJoye Do you want me to pm Ever?

Augustus watched the stranger dash off after giving them vague directions to their destination. ``BlazingNight... Leader... ShadowClan... Strange, hm?`` He chuckled lightly at the information he'd just learned, finding their names and terms to be ridiculous. ``Whatever, let's get going.`` He lowered his head close the to ground, scooping the dead mouse into his mouth, where he held it firmly yet carefully between his sharp canines. With a brief flick of his tail-tip, he was off. He began the walk towards the stranger's Camp, wondering why he hadn't accompanied them. Were the Clan cats that trusting of trespassers? His ears folded back with unease, and his whiskers twitched nervously. What's going on here? He questioned silently. They can't be that comfortable of strangers. He then reminded himself that they had only stumbled upon one character, and he shouldn't be as anxious as he was.

He once more began to dodge low-lying branches, and step over clumps of twigs, while the mouse's fur-less tail slapped him in the neck with every step. Augustus would've laughed at himself if he weren't so focused on reaching the Camp. What would it be like? Would it resemble the Dusk Syndicate's home? Would he like it there? Were the cats as harsh as those at home? Their way of life, is what he wondered about. He was curious about the Commander - or Leader - and the Co-Commander - would they even call the second-in-command rank that? He wondered if they had Guards and Healers, and Fighters and Hunters. Surely they had Queens and Kits. But were those what they called their ranks? Did they have similar responsibilities? Did they have even more ranks than the Syndicate? Augustus had so many questions, and he could only hope that they'd get answered during their time there.
Old December 5th, 2016, 03:13 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She giggles, purring as she looked at him with humor in her eyes. "Are you sure?" Her body swayed slightly as she went in and, with claws sheathed, cuffed him over the ear lightly.
Redpool backed up, a playful gleam in his eyes. “You got me. I'm prey.” he teased, then spun about and dashed away on long legs. Amusement lit his gaze. “I'm a rabbit to be exact!” he yowled over his shoulder. The gray tabby tom expected Harepaw to be close behind him, though he guessed that since he was partially WindClan, he might be faster than her.
Old December 5th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool backed up, a playful gleam in his eyes. “You got me. I'm prey.” he teased, then spun about and dashed away on long legs. Amusement lit his gaze. “I'm a rabbit to be exact!” he yowled over his shoulder. The gray tabby tom expected Harepaw to be close behind him, though he guessed that since he was partially WindClan, he might be faster than her.
Harepaw laughs and runs after him, her eyes bright with a new happiness.