The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 06:24 AM

Old September 7th, 2018, 10:55 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Seastones

@Brilliance @.:Blue Wishes:. @Aurora Australis @king kaleb! @blue jellie @starfall @Celestial @Mauve @Suspiciousmindz @Fuzzyfeline @Cosmo @Duskflight @Charmer @Silver Fishie

Auroraflame entered the gathering place alongside Grousestar, Shinefang and Ringpaw. Her expression was thoughtful. The she-cat was still surprised that the leaders had managed to make it through the gathering without a fight, although perhaps they had paid more attention the Warrior Code this time and decided to hold the truce.
The she-cat noticed that WindClan and ShadowClan were already here. Her allies. She gave a brief nod of greeting to Buttercupbreeze and Windygale, the slightest smile on her maw was shown to her allies. Her gaze then flew to their leaders. Goldenstar wasn't there, but Blazingstar wasn't and Auroraflame gave him a dark glare. She was still rather angry that the ginger tabby had dragged SkyClan into his problems.
She stood beside her leader and medicine cats and seated herself comfortably. The Bombay waited patiently for the remaining clans to show up. When RiverClan came, she lifted her head a little higher and immediately started to search for Rowanflower. Although they were in different clans, Auroraflame felt that they were pretty friendly with each other for two deputies of different clans. She spotted the she-cat and found a frown growing on her face as she noticed the smug smirk on her face. She had always thought rather nicely of Rowanflower, so seeing her being so cold and smug made her narrow her eyes.

When the meeting started, Auroraflame gave nothing away as she listened to the others speaking. There were moments where she felt the urge to speak up, but then she would dismiss her thoughts. Her gaze went back and forth as each cat stated the opinions, shots being fired back if some cat didn't agree.
Her emotions finally came through when Blazingstar spoke. Her face switched between expressions. Angry first, then confused, then thoughtful, then back to angry. When he was done, Auroraflame was practically going to laugh. What silly accusations. Fallenstar wouldn't start a war. At least, not when he only had one ally. And she was personally rather skeptical that this was about Fallenstar starting a war. She didn't like the tom but she didn't consider him to be that violent either.
Auroraflame waited patiently, expecting Grousestar to calm Blazingstar down and insist that he was overreacting and agree with Passionstar. But her jaw dropped as Grousestar agreed with Blazingstar instead. Grousestar? Agreeing to such an absurd idea. Maybe he was just agreeing with Blazingstar because we have an alliance. But then again, Grousestar has his own thoughts. He wouldn't let this alliance control his opinion like that. For a few moments, Auroraflame felt very uneasy about everything. Even Grousestar, SkyClan's peaceful leader was agreeing to such as idea, surely there was no hope left. She'd have to speak up quickly before they all decided to march home and prepare for war.

She rose to her paws and took a step forward. "Can you all just stop?" she requested firmly, projecting her voice so that everyone would definitely hear her. "Stop accusing each other of carrying out such violent acts when you're just as bad as the one you're accusing," she continued, her eyes now holding an angry glint. Her words were mainly directed towards Blazingstar and Fallenstar although she didn't make eye contact with them. "I don't want to fight and I think that at least a few cats here would agree. I know that these problems have to be solved and StarClan's prophecy has to be dealt with, but fighting isn't going to be the right way to do it." Again, she had those words pointed at Blazingstar and Fallenstar. They were the ones who were mostly likely to start a fight, encouraged by this prophecy. "I don't want to fight. I don't believe that Fallenstar is so corrupt that he would start a war. Perhaps he hasn't been the best leader in the past, but he wouldn't risk putting his clan into a war especially when his allies are weakened without a medicine cat and deputy." she reasoned.
Auroraflame didn't like Fallenstar and she wasn't trying to defend him. She was just trying to reason with everyone, point out the obvious and convince them that Fallenstar hopefully wasn't stupid enough to start a war when he was in a bit of a weak position.
"I think you're all being silly. We shouldn't fight," she emphasized one last time.

She then stepped back and sat back down next to Grousestar. "I'm sorry," she murmured to him, knowing that as his deputy, she shouldn't be disagreeing with him aloud. "But I don't want to fight. You've always tried looking for a peaceful way out...but this time you haven't and I just had to do something about it if you weren't. I've supported you in every other decision and I'm only doing this because...it's the right thing to do," she said, wincing a little and struggling to pick the right words.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 8th, 2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old September 7th, 2018, 11:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Duskflight @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Celestial @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Charmer @Cosmo @king kaleb! @Mauve @Silver Fishie

Of all the cats to speak in this madness, Shinefang never would have guessed that it would be Riverclan's own medicine cat that would help him sort out this mess in his mind. What had happened at the moonpool was a message from Starclan. Everything that he had seen there was part of a message they had to share. In this vision, the fish he saw called for help. This didn't feel like the a message that the figure in the vision needed to be dispatched or driven out or otherwise harmed. In the core of his being, he could tell it was more simple than that. The fish needed help. Fallenstar needed help. Riverclan needed help. The warrior code may call on cats to serve their own clan, but in Starclan, all clans are one. In that moment, Shinefang finally understood what it was to be a medicine cat: to serve all cats of the clans, not just his own.

Daydream stepped forward to challenge Blazingstar's position, then next came Auroraflame. Shinefang blinked in surprise. Though he had never seen eye to eye with Auroraflame, he knew just as well as she did that Grousestar had offered Windclan Skyclan's allegiance and she had to this point been a loyal and true deputy and supported their leader. And he had as well. He deeply respected Grousestar. But seeing the Skyclan leader now, so unsure in his own pelt, reaching so far for a way to justify continuing to align with Blazingstar...he wasn't the same now. And more importantly, he wasn't right.

"I agree with Heatherfur," he meowed, his voice strong and sure. "Daydream and Auroraflame as well. I don't pretend to know with absolute certainty what Starclan meant, but why would Starclan send a sign where a symbol for Riverclan called for help if it wanted the other clans to attack it? Why would Starclan want a battle at all? The warrior code calls for clan to defend their territory but to attack another clan without just cause?" The old tom shook his head. "It just...doesn't make sense. And I can't explain it but... I feel it in my bones that war isn't the answer." The medicine cat looked at his leader, a look of pleading in his eye, then at Auroraflame, the cat he had been in conflict with since day one. Here they were all of a sudden, on the same side and against the very leader they served. Without looking away from her, he added more quietly, "She's right, Grousestar."

Old September 9th, 2018, 12:32 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Duskflight @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Celestial @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Charmer @Cosmo @king kaleb! @Mauve @Silver Fishie ]
[ sorry for how deep this is, i had a bit of a rough weekend ]

Flashpaw opened her jaws to respond to Oriolepaw's hello, but was quickly cut off by Daydream as they cut right to the point. She nodded at the WindClan medicine cat apologetically, wishing that she could speak more with the feline- and on better terms. This wasn't a pleasant meeting, as much as she hated to admit. Something was coming. She could feel it. StarClan's warning, Daydream's words about the fish's memories... not to mention the fact that her head felt like it was splitting as she realized she disagreed with her mentor. She knew in her heart that it was Fallenstar's lack of restraint and flayed judgement that got them in this mess and that would create a war in the future. Why couldn't they see that? The smoky feline hated taking a side of war, and was shocked as Shinefang said he took the side of nonviolence as well. She was alone in this, and her opinion didn't matter. She was just the young, inexperienced, worthless scrap of bones that had ever walked the territories. I don't deserve to be a medicine cat apprentice. I don't deserve to know good cats.
I wish I was dead, like Branchpaw. The world would be a better place without me.

And yet, despite the thoughts, she found a new voice piping up softly, "I think that Fallenstar is the problem."
The voice was her own.
"I think that RiverClan would be much better off without him." She wanted to shrink and die and wish she'd never existed. Everyone hates you now. Daydream will demote you and your Clan will leave you to die. No, actually, they're nicer than that. Instead, they'll feel bad for you and you'll still take the coward's way out, every single time. You'd rather be dead than live in a world where no one loves you, even though that's what you deserve.
She hated herself for being right, and not right, and oh my god the world was so confusing. Flashpaw was so conflicted. She needed help, or did she? I'm so sorry, Daydream.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; September 9th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old September 9th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@.:Blue Wishes:. @king kaleb! @Celestial @Silver Fishie @Charmer @Fuzzyfeline @Empress Of Evil @Duskflight @Cosmo @Suspiciousmindz @Aurora Australis @Brilliance @Lonestar23 @blue jellie @starfall

Oriolepaw was known as the happiest, most positive of all the high ranks. She was often found bouncing off walls, smiling at other cats, and generally making things a happy place. She wasn't known to be negative about anything, except for perhaps her own mentors death, but who could blame her there. Oriolepaw's positivism had a way of finding its way to everyone and making them feel better, no matter what was going on. She had always assumed that her greatest virtue as a medicine cat was her ability to make other's feel better. To mend hearts.
Buttercupbreeze's tail stroked the she-cats back and she was comforted slightly by the warmth of the older cat and the sympathy that the deputy's look held. Despite that she found herself cowering at Buttercupbreeze's side, and the comforting things that WindClan's deputy did seemed to have no effect on her. She was scared. She was more then scared, she was terrified.
Oriolepaw was shocked by a voice that was none other than Flashpaw's. Her eyes widened and she stared at the medicine cat apprentice with shock. She was not the type of cat to get angry about things because of the opinions that they made. That was their choice, but she was still shocked. It seemed so wrong to her to choose the side of violence, and yes maybe Fallenstar was the problem. But did that mean they had to drive him out? She didn't think so.
A new voice piped up, a scared one but it was loud enough to hear.
"Why do we bother taking sides like this?" She asked, "The truth is that we're all cats." She took a moment to think about the next thing she was going to say before she added: "We shouldn't be fighting, this pointless! The prophecy could just be about a drought anyway!"
Oriolepaw was shocked about how strong her words were, she buried into Buttercupbreeze's fur, seeking comfort.
Old September 9th, 2018, 03:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Cosmo @Celestial @Silver Fishie @Charmer @Fuzzyfeline @Empress Of Evil @Duskflight @Cosmo @Suspiciousmindz @Aurora Australis @Brilliance @blue jellie @starfall

daydream was cut out of their spurt of anger to shoot a glare towards flashpaw. one of genuine shock. she..she agreed to side with war? she didnt see what they had saw. she didnt see the flash of war, the kits, the cats running. she didnt see it like they had. their ears flickered to listen to oriolepaw, though the disagreed. "you saw what we all saw, oriolepaw." they mewed calmly, not wanting to have some sort of tamper tantrum right in the middle of the clearing of seastones. riverclan was.. like their second home. they couldnt stand to see it driven out at another leaders leisure. "be skeptical of what this means, sure, but i know it has to do with riverclan and some sort of war. but when a clans representative acts like a brat,why punish the whole clan." they spoke. they were surprised that flashpaw would speak out against riverclan infront of heatherfur. a shecat she has bonded with alongside while training under daydream. they took a glance towards heatherfur with a remorseful look. in the end, they knew they would not win this sort of battle. they could only hope for the best.
Old September 11th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@starfall @Celestial @king kaleb! @.:Blue Wishes:. @blue jellie @Aurora Australis @Duskflight @Empress Of Evil @Mauve @Silver Fishie @Charmer @Brilliance @Fuzzyfeline @Cosmo

Of course there were going to be mixed opinions on the situation, but hearing the SkyClan leader agree with him gave him the boost he needed to keep himself from withdrawing from this argument. First he turned to Heatherfur, shocked but how out there the she-cat was. "Oh, but Heatherfur, what if Grousestar is right? Perhaps a drought it about to happen, I mean it hasn't rained in a while has it? Perhaps that is the disaster you're speaking of? In which case, Fallenstar might try to keep the depleting river to himself. That wouldn't be us causing the war, that would be RiverClan. Although, of everyone here, you should be keeping your mouth shut while you learn to comprehend where your loyalties lie. Decide what clan you want to keep safe, yeah? Clearly that wasn't your concern when you left WindClan in the midst of this," he shot her a sharp glare. Their history had no meaning here. Anything he felt towards this she-cat was gone now.

Then he turned to Daydream, flicking his tail a little bit. What an interesting idea. Running RiverClan out instead of just Fallenstar? Perhaps that'd be better. Then no one had to deal with them then. However, he pushed the thought away, turning this in on Daydream them-self. "What an interesting plan you had there. No one mentioned mentioned running RiverClan out, so perhaps I've a reason to be skeptical of your 'war is bad' argument," he raised a brow. "Although be more respectful of your leaders' request Daydream, you heard Windygale, ShadowClan is willing to fight to keep our clans safe. The decision isn't yours," he paused "In fact," he looked at Grousestar and Windygale as they were on his side. His look was a search for agreement, "How about the medicine cats stay out of clan leader business right now. The way you interpreted this is among you, let the leaders decide what's best for the clan," he spoke, flicking his tail in their direction. Of course, he was displeased by their outlook on this. However, he did give Flashpaw a rather approving look, even offering a slight nod as in to comfort the allied clans' medicine cat apprentice. Those were bold words to speak against your peers who think otherwise.

Shortly after addressing the medicine cats, Blazingstar turned to Rowanflower, his eyes narrowing toward the she-cat. Not once did Blazingstar flinch towards her harsh words, although, he knew she only acted like this out of loyalty of Fallenstar. "Need I remind you, Rowanflower," he replied with an angered tone, "Snowstar brought that on herself by promoting stealing and shooting accusations of murder at us. I do recall a time she kept my warrior hostage for no reason," he shot at her "I tried to bring justice for my clan, what my warriors wanted! I'm speaking for what they want, not just me. I'm not selfish to think how you are," he growled slightly, sitting upright and composing himself once more. "And sorry you have your facts all wrong, it was Fallenstar that attacked Grousestar and I's leadership, he put himself in the wrong there. He started that fight that caused the unnecessary death of that warrior. You didn't try to stop him, so RiverClan is to blame. Remember that, Rowanflower? You were the most concerned about that, but did nothing to try and stop it," he spoke with a snort. "Either way, Fallenstar admitted he didn't want to be leader and who wants a clan whose leader doesn't care about his position? Even right now, you'd still be better if you took his place," he finished.

He turned towards Grousestar now, looking for any reaction from the leader. "Fallenstar needs to step down, you can't disagree can you? You've seen how he acts, he's unstable. No clan should be led like that, it'll only cause worse damage in the future, put it altogether! StarClan has sent us two signs now," he spoke, referring back to the death of the warrior and this omen. "What if the medicine cats are wrong and it really is just about a drought? RiverClan's river is the only thing that keeps our territories healthy with small streams, we're doomed if Fallenstar decides he can't share that,"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 11th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Suspiciousmindz @starfall @Duskflight @Cosmo @Brilliance @Mauve @blue jellie @Silver Fishie @Aurora Australis @Charmer @king kaleb! @Empress Of Evil @.:Blue Wishes:. @Celestial

Buttercupbreeze just lessened to the cats discusses the omen witch seemed to not even be the main topic anymore. It seemed everyone, aside from, Daydream, Auroraflame, Shinefang and Oriolepaw, were wanting to go to war or remove Fallenstar from his status as Leader. Witch she couldn't blame them Fallenstar didn't seem to be that good of a leader and seemed to ruffle every cats' fur. As Windygale spoke and proclaimed that ShadowClan would stand by WindClan if there were to be a war this creamy feline wasn't sure how to feel. She knew that the cream colored tom was just saying what Goldenstar had told him to say but it was hard to imagine the easygoing kind Deputy to say that. Guess she just put him off as more of a peaceful type then not.
Next to step up was Auroraflame, probably the eldest and most experienced Deputy out of the four current Deputies. Honestly she had a point, it was surprising to Buttercup how she just came out and said what she thought but it made perfect sense. As the time slowly moved by more cats agreed with the ebony molly though just as many came to contradict them.
Words almost echoing her thoughts were found coming from the young molly beside her, speaking out truth that was always hidden from the wisest. We're all cats, we shouldn't have to fight. It was so simple, but so hard to believe and follow. As Oriolepaw pressed closer to her she bent down and whimpered. "Your right we shouldn't be fighting." The molly spoke quietly but as she did Blazingstar shot down everyone who objected him or sounded like they took RiverClan's side witch made her a bit uneasy about what she was about to say.
Finally Buttercupbreeze had an idea on what she wanted to say, something that she could do to voice her opinion without completely contradicting Blazingstar. Taking in a deep breath the bushy taild feline looked over the cats around her. "I may be out of line here," She spoke up shooting her leader an apologetic glance in advance. " But I don't believe we need to cause unnecessary bloodshed or deaths when we haven't even decided what this sign that StarClan sent us means. " The molly said pausing a moment to gather her thoughts. " RiverClan, specifically Fallenstar, could be a problem, yes though I don't think driving them out or forcing Fallenstar to step down will solve our problem. That said I'm not saying we should do nothing, that would just bring more stress to our Clanmates and tension would rise. " Buttercup spoke trying to consider more than just her own opinion here. Though it was true she disliked see any of her Clanmates in pain and hated losing cats. If their was to be a war cats would die that was a fact. Looking over the surrounding cats again she twitched her tail.
" I think we should come to an agreement before declaring war on each other, or at least consider the possibility that StarClan wants us to be at peace for once. I'm sure our ancestors don't want to watch is die over something that might end up to be a misunderstanding. " She finished hoping what she had said made since. Well she'd said it and that was that, no taking it back now. All she could do was hope she didn't take it to far or leave the wrong impression. Yet she was pretty sure she got her point across or part of it. Either way she hoped it'd make them rethink what they've said.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 11th, 2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:29 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

@Suspiciousmindz @starfall @Duskflight @Cosmo @Brilliance @Mauve @blue jellie @Silver Fishie @Aurora Australis @Charmer @king kaleb! @Empress Of Evil @.:Blue Wishes:. @Celestial

Muttering, Ringpaw shied back from the bickering cats, looking for some sort of comfort by looking over towards Flashpaw, who seemed to look pained in some way. Ringpaw wanted to just sprint away, and try to sort things out in her own mind, try to make sense of this horrid fighting. Maybe she could convince Flashpaw too, even if the molly had just spoken up about the situation. It would be so much easier to just leave!
Fallenstar was the fish asking for help. We can’t drive Riverclan out when they need our help. Maybe if Blazingstar would get the fluff out of his brain, they could settle this like civilized cats.
But that wasn’t an option.
Ringpaw watched as the conversation began to explode, her heart thumping. Why was she seeking reassurance in Shinefang’s decision?
He’s so much older and more experienced than you. Same with Daydream, they’ve seen visions upon visions. I haven’t been involved in one.
When Blazingstar spoke, Ringpaw could only bite her tongue for so long.
“That’s not true! Medicine cats are supposed to help guide the leaders, not let them go haywire.” She exclaimed, her heart racing. Ringpaw! Stop. Talking.
Uneasily, the tortoiseshell ducked her head in fear as she noticed the burn in Blazingstar’s gaze. He had just addressed everyone here, dismissing them without another thought. She shouldn’t have uttered a sound; this wasn’t her place.
”I- I think that maybe he should think first? Before we make a decision?” She asked unsteadily. Ringpaw noticed her voice wavered a lot more than anyone else’s. She was meant to chatter, not preach. She should have just left this up to the others, who knew what they were doing.
But then Buttercupbreeze spoke. The Windclan deputy had never seemed as a close figure to Ringpaw, more of a cat from another clan. That’s all. But what she said made sense! Ringpaw found herself raising her chin and nodding in agreement, looking over to see what her mentor and Auroraflame were thinking.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old September 13th, 2018, 08:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Cosmo @Mauve @King Kaleb @Silver Fishie @Aurora Australis @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Fuzzyfeline

It was a cool evening with the sun just briefly dancing over the edge of the trees. Admittedly finding herself here was as much as a shock to her as blazingstars hostility was last meeting. Just walking towards the Seastones she could almost scent it, almost like the calm before the storm erupted. Or more like blazingstar erupted. If that was even a real smell after all. the lanky she cat pushed her way groun the throng of slowly yellowing bushes into the clearing, The lingering smells of the clans highranks still mingling in the clear space embracing them with a deep breath in.

The cream and ginger she cat put a stone expression on as she pushed the bushes aside to allow heatherfur through, her claws sinking into the foreign ground beneath her. She had felt remarkably close to heatherfur during these past few moons, the tensions and her recent appointing into medicine cat had been tough and she could see it as clear as day it would and had been taking its toll on her. ' ' ready? ' ' she pressed calmly jerking from her thoughts as she made her way into the center of the clearly and swept off a place to settle herself down. Scooping away some stray pine needles with her tail and settling down. Her mind was swimming with endless thoughts, not only had it seemed like riverclan was being attacked from all sides but even the medicine cats seemed divided in themselves. She wasn't exactly sure why she was here either, the only thing she expected was pitied words from the other deputies and perhaps something about apologies. Although from her standpoint she was just here to try and issue peace. Not only was riverclan alone in this but she feared with blazingstars rage they could be in danger, with the deputies and medicine cats help she could at least some stabilize some allies for the time being.

A harsh yawn trickled through her taut jaw sending a plume of mist into the brisk air, allowing her weighted eyelids to fall shut and her tail to respectively curl around her paws even her head to droop slightly. She was tired of this fighting, tired of putting up a face of hostility to appear unswayed by friendships in the past. Although she wasn't particularly keen on shinefang, nonetheless, That wouldn't change. Medicne cats should be demoted for betrayal of their duties. Another yawn slithered from between her parted maw and she dismissed the thoughts with a flick of her ear. By now the rest would be arriving.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 14th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Celestial @Empress Of Evil @Aurora Australis

The cool evening air ran through Buttercupbreeze's thick pelt as the fading sun left the sky to chill the earth. It wasn't to terribly long since the last meeting between the high ranks, though this time she was traveling alone to meet up with the other deputies. Going to Seastones alone felt wrong and kind of lonely. Normally she'd be followed by her Clanmates, listing to them chat as apprentices teased each other. When the Clans weren't so snappy. Taking a deep breath of the evening air Buttercup paused a ways before reaching Seastines. I wish this would just blow over and be more normal, with less deaths. The creamy molly mused glancing back at the moor. Maybe one day, but peace seemed moons away.

It took a while too reach the large stones the Clans normally met at and the silence really gave Buttercup a chance to get lost in her own thoughts. Of course this wasn't unusual but it was probably not the best habit for her to have. Having Seastones in sight the creamy feline shook out her fur and padded on, the lingering scents of all the Clans still faint in the air. Upon getting there the molly spotted Rowanflower, the cream and ginger RiverClan deputy. If course it'd be the two of us here first. She thought feeling a bit diss she'd hoped to share a word with Windygale before they started. He was one of the easiest to talk to among the deputies. Though Riwanflower on the other paw, was probably the hardest. It wasn't that she didn't like the other molly it was just they hadn't really gotten along, with their Clans at each others throat and all. At first they had gotten along okay, though as time went by Rowanflower seemed to give a cold shoulder towards her.
Keeping her pace a slower giant Buttercup gave a slight nod to the RiverClan molly as a greeting before seating herself a few tail lengths away. The mollies tail twitched a bit in the silence not sure if she should speak of just stay in the silence. Either way she hoped Windygale and Aurirsflame got their soon so they could start.

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 14th, 2018 at 02:54 PM.