Old November 22nd, 2021, 05:57 PM

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
[No worries @TheReal_Stormstar1515 you’re doing great!]

~Robinleaf~
She flicked her tail, surprised at suddenly being put under such an intense
gaze. Especially by an apprentice. She got to her paws and padded over raising her tail in a friendly way.
“Hello Olivepaw. Do you need anything?” Her voice was calm, despite her curiosity about what the young molly was thinking about her.

-Olivepaw-

The young she-cat flicked her tail, rolling onto her back with a yawn. "Some excitement would be nice." She eyed Robinleaf once more, a cheeky, arrogant smirk playing on her lips. "Not sure you can help me with that, though."

Her eyes caught on the blue sky above her for a moment, the clouds rolling lazily by, their fluffy tendrils oozing past acres above her head. The apprentice seemed starstruck for a split second, her mind and gaze seized by the afternoon sky. Then, her expression of awe fell back into it's comfortable, unimpressed frown and she rolled back over. "I mean, jeez. What's a cat got to do to have a good time around here?"
Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:33 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal_Stormstar1515 View Post
-Olivepaw-

The young she-cat flicked her tail, rolling onto her back with a yawn. "Some excitement would be nice." She eyed Robinleaf once more, a cheeky, arrogant smirk playing on her lips. "Not sure you can help me with that, though."

Her eyes caught on the blue sky above her for a moment, the clouds rolling lazily by, their fluffy tendrils oozing past acres above her head. The apprentice seemed starstruck for a split second, her mind and gaze seized by the afternoon sky. Then, her expression of awe fell back into it's comfortable, unimpressed frown and she rolled back over. "I mean, jeez. What's a cat got to do to have a good time around here?"
~Robinleaf~

Although she was annoyed by Olivepaw’s arrogance she didn’t let it show in her voice. Her tail, however, twitched slightly.
“I was about to go hunting. You can come with me if your mentor doesn’t have any other plans.” To herself she admitted that spending the day with the apprentice wasn’t high on her bucket list. Still she decided it was better than the both of them laying around camp all day.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:46 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Robinleaf~

Although she was annoyed by Olivepaw’s arrogance she didn’t let it show in her voice. Her tail, however, twitched slightly.
“I was about to go hunting. You can come with me if your mentor doesn’t have any other plans.” To herself she admitted that spending the day with the apprentice wasn’t high on her bucket list. Still she decided it was better than the both of them laying around camp all day.
-Olivepaw-

The she-cat looked away bitterly, flicking her tail. She wasn't very good at hunting. Well, she was a great tracker, and she'd probably be better at actually catching the food if she practiced every once in a while, but she was much more at home manipulating other's emotions and getting into trouble.

"Eh, I dunno." She mewed hesitantly. But as her eyes drifted across camp, she had to admit that it seemed rather bleak. Perhaps even more boring than hunting. But did she really want to run the risk of messing up and embarrassing herself? Well, who said she really had to hunt? Maybe she could just stretch her legs and see what was going on outside of camp.

Nodding to herself, she took a last bite of her mouse and got to her paws, stretching. "Well, fine. If you insist." Grinning cheekily, she shook out her fur and trotted to the camp exit.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 07:54 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal_Stormstar1515 View Post
-Olivepaw-

The she-cat looked away bitterly, flicking her tail. She wasn't very good at hunting. Well, she was a great tracker, and she'd probably be better at actually catching the food if she practiced every once in a while, but she was much more at home manipulating other's emotions and getting into trouble.

"Eh, I dunno." She mewed hesitantly. But as her eyes drifted across camp, she had to admit that it seemed rather bleak. Perhaps even more boring than hunting. But did she really want to run the risk of messing up and embarrassing herself? Well, who said she really had to hunt? Maybe she could just stretch her legs and see what was going on outside of camp.

Nodding to herself, she took a last bite of her mouse and got to her paws, stretching. "Well, fine. If you insist." Grinning cheekily, she shook out her fur and trotted to the camp exit.
~Robinleaf~
She braced herself to keep her temper, and headed after Olivepaw. She was determined to make the most of this day and catch as much as possible. Getting into an argument wouldn’t feed her clan.
“Wonderful! I was thinking we should try this way,” She gestured with her tail, “I haven’t been that way in a while.”
[Wanna move this party to the Shadowclan territory thread? I already love Olivepaw by the way]

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~

Last edited by Mistletoe; November 23rd, 2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 09:06 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

(activity post, dont reply)

buzzardpaw sat in the shadiest corner of camp, wide-eyed and jittery.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 23rd, 2021, 11:07 AM
FRUIT!

@Zesha

Tawnyrose smirked slightly as the tom padded over to the prey-pile to bring her something else.
"Good kitty"
He seemed to have some manners, more than you could say about a surprisingly large portion of her clan mates.
Not that they she-cat minded exactly, it was nice with some change around.

They prey he had taken back was a crow.
She reached out a paw and examined it calmly, lifting on it's wings and rolling it over a little.
It was a fine piece, and crows were hard to find.
She glanced up at Loonfeather curiously, was he trying to impress her.
It was working, slightly.

Deciding the prey was good enough she nodded regally and dragged the crow closer.
"Better."
She swept her tail over a spot beside her, inviting him to sit, his reward for obeying her.

Without looking that he followed her comand (she knew he would, everyone did) she began to pick over the prey.
"Sooo, Loonfeather~ What's on your mind…"
Usually they were the ones to ask her and taking care of the entertainment, but she could do the honors this time.
She was bored anyway and knowing more about this cat.

Old November 23rd, 2021, 11:48 AM

My Mood: Sad

@A Plum

★ Loonfeather ★

Loonfeather purred. He saw himself as being helpful and polite, and it had paid off instead of getting him scolded for being “soft.” As Tawnyrose swept her tail over the spot beside her, he padded over to settle down, wrapping his black tail around his paws as he watched her begin to pick apart the crow.

What was on his mind? Lots, but he wasn’t sure how much he should really say. He wasn’t confident Tawnyrose cared much about what was going on in his life really, but he supposed he could talk about the last clan meeting. “Whether or not there will be trouble from RiverClan during leaf bare, for one. I haven’t seen any of them on my patrols lately, but that just makes me suspicious. Humph, and the Clans say we’re the aggressive ones. It’d be nice if none of us had to worry about them. Then I could watch my sister’s kits grow up without wondering if I’m going to have to kill one of those fish-breathed furballs for harming them.”

He glanced at her, wondering if that had been too much. Loonfeather decided to quickly ask, “What about you, Tawnyrose? What’s on your mind lately?”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old November 24th, 2021, 09:01 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani
no thoughts.. no thoughts..

Wolfwhisper was slumped against the ground, soft snores escaping from the grey tabby. His whiskers twitched as he lazed about - lately his life has been.. strangely calm? It was sooo very unusual but, Dawnstar didn't pay him any mind and that was all he could ask for. He was on the edge of being awake but as his stomach rumbled with hunger, he could no longer slumber.

Slowly baby blue eyes fluttered open, a quiet huff escaping him. "M'okayy.. food.. foood.." Wolfwhisper yawned, pushing himself up to his paws. He began to drag himself towards the fresh pile, his fluffy tail flickering back and forth. He was very much head empty at the moment.

Until something soft hit against him or well, Wolfwhisper hit against something soft. "Ack!" He yelped in surprise, his eyes widening. He retracted back, blinking away his sleepiness as he stared at the grey furred tom. It took a moment for him to realize he just,, totally walked straight into the warrior.. "Oooh!! Reddshrikee, helloo!! Uhm, " An awkward chuckle startled from Wolfwhisper, "Sorryy about that uh- I,, .. was.. noot really watchingg wheree I was goooingg. Hii, though!"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old November 24th, 2021, 03:36 PM

Silentstike sat quietly in the clearing.

(activity post because Imma be busy for a few days)
Old November 24th, 2021, 07:20 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@Rani
no thoughts.. no thoughts..

Wolfwhisper was slumped against the ground, soft snores escaping from the grey tabby. His whiskers twitched as he lazed about - lately his life has been.. strangely calm? It was sooo very unusual but, Dawnstar didn't pay him any mind and that was all he could ask for. He was on the edge of being awake but as his stomach rumbled with hunger, he could no longer slumber.

Slowly baby blue eyes fluttered open, a quiet huff escaping him. "M'okayy.. food.. foood.." Wolfwhisper yawned, pushing himself up to his paws. He began to drag himself towards the fresh pile, his fluffy tail flickering back and forth. He was very much head empty at the moment.

Until something soft hit against him or well, Wolfwhisper hit against something soft. "Ack!" He yelped in surprise, his eyes widening. He retracted back, blinking away his sleepiness as he stared at the grey furred tom. It took a moment for him to realize he just,, totally walked straight into the warrior.. "Oooh!! Reddshrikee, helloo!! Uhm, " An awkward chuckle startled from Wolfwhisper, "Sorryy about that uh- I,, .. was.. noot really watchingg wheree I was goooingg. Hii, though!"

Had Redshrike been totally aware the zombie nobody was wandering straight at him in a collision course? Yes. Did he refuse to move despite that simply because he liked conflict and this was an excuse to torment? Also yes. Listen he was a simple cat and excuses came rare now that the clan seemed to realize how dangerous he could be.

So allowing the tom to knock him into a stumble Redshrike convincingly dropped his frog letting it tumble into the dirt and get filthy in the process. Too filthy to eat. Perfect. A low growl rumbled from the monochrome toms throat as he turned and snarled at Wolfwhisper. "You damned fool of a pond scummed brained nobody first you ruin my meal then you laugh at me?! Who the hell do you think you are is this a joke to you?! I dont know how youre still alive with your obvious lack of brains or survival skills, I'd be doing shadowclan a favor by getting rid of you. What do you even have to say for yourself!!" Ah good old turn it on them the cannibal was going to mentally and verbally shred this idiot until they believed they were at fault.... This was a nice morning!