Today 02:34 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:31 AM

Old November 20th, 2021, 12:08 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(@Ravensong pls ignore, this is a separate interact)

@Peril

(As you can probably discern from the interactions above and on the previous page, Whisper is expecting. It's not noticeable yet though, so It's still fine if Honeyspring flirts.)

Whisper'wing was lounging on a rock, thinking about Elmshadow and the kits she was to have. She hoped she would have a son, less so that she would please Elmshadow, but more so that at least they would have an attentive father. As she sighed, a slightly grim expression crossed her face It went away after a little bit, and she realized thinking about it would only make her feel weird and maybe upset. She hopped off the rock and stretched. Hopefully someone would come over and talk to her.
Old November 20th, 2021, 04:24 PM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Plum View Post
(open)

- Tawnyrose -

The pretty she-cat's green eyes where peacefully closed where saw was resting in the few rays of sun that trickled down, unbothered by the clan maters that everyone else seemed to be so focused on.
She could be hunting, she could be fighting, she could be showing of to her leader for some loyalty points, but she chose to just relax here instead.
Besides, she was aiding the clan with simply being there, by blessing the rats with her glorious presence.

Some cats didn't like how neutral she was towards everything around her, but she personally though that wasting her best moons getting scars in her pretty pelt and not enjoying life instead would be dump.
Well, at least the other cats didn't have to think about their looks (not that they had any), running around like that at getting dust and dirt all over themselves, gross.

★ Loonfeather ★

The white tom flecked with black pushed through the tunnel into the camp clearing. His yellow-green eyes looked around at all the cats milling around, many of them either talking among themselves or preparing to head out into the marsh. He himself had just gotten back from a solo hunting trip, where he had managed to find a frog and a lizard before they went into hiding for leaf bare. The air certainly was growing crisp.

His eyes finally fell on Tawnyrose, who lay alone in a spot where sunlight managed to break through. Loonfeather wasn’t sure if she’d really want company, but it was worth a shot, since they seemed to be the only two that weren’t already engaged with someone else. He dropped the lizard off at the fresh-kill pile and approached Tawnyrose with the frog still clamped in his jaws.

Laying the frog down, he smiled at her and said, “Hi there, Tawnyrose. Have you eaten yet today?”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old November 21st, 2021, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomtamer View Post
@Brainless_blankie

Nightpaw hisses low in his throat as he walks into camp. He bumps into someone, and looks at them. "Sorry." He grumbles as he brushes past them, realizing by his beating heart and the cat's scent that it's Speckpaw.

Speckpaw meowed in suprise from being bumped into but quickly calmed down ”oh, hey nightpaw” they meowed
character bios: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=45153
they/them, squid/squids/squidself
PDT
Old November 21st, 2021, 03:59 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Rainysky let out a rattly purr as he watched his clan become productive with one another. He then shot a glance at a seemingly relaxed cat.
Hmm. Tawnyrose. Quite a beautiful name, I hope she's aware.
He reached out a paw and lazily slammed it on the nearest beetle, and once he heard the satisfying crack! of the exoskeleton, he gave a pleased grunt and lifted his paw to inspect his kill.
He got up once he realized he had heard the crunch of a leaf, irritated he was unable to catch a beetle. He started towards Tawnyrose, hoping to either strike an interesting conversation, develop a some sort of relationship, hostile or friendly, or just to have company during his boring days.
Hpmh. I hope Shadestorm is enjoying his days so far. If not, I might have to interfere and make it happen for him.

[ @A Plum ]
Old November 21st, 2021, 08:21 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

[Open to Anycat]

~Robinleaf~
She picked a lizard from the fresh kill pile and carried to to a quiet spot. She began to eat. Her mind already tracking the way through the forest where she planned to hunt.
Old November 21st, 2021, 10:54 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
[Open to Anycat]

~Robinleaf~
She picked a lizard from the fresh kill pile and carried to to a quiet spot. She began to eat. Her mind already tracking the way through the forest where she planned to hunt.
-Olivepaw-
I'm super new to rping, sorry. I'll learn as quick as I can ^^

Olivepaw, a young, dusty brown she-cat was lazing around on a sunny rock, having barely moved from that same place since that morning. Despite the fact that most apprentices were out training to become the best warriors they could be, she seemed to have no interest in doing the same.

Blinking open an olive eye, her namesake, she let out a yawn and stretched, stomach rumbling. Shaking out her medium-wavy fur, she jumped down from her sunbathing area and made her way over to the fresh kill pile, picking up a fat mouse for herself before settling down to eat. Licking her lips, she glanced over her shoulder to watch the other cats milling around camp-most being much more productive than her. Her eyes caught on Robinleaf and she studied the she-cat carefully, brows furrowed. She made no move to say hello, and much less to pretend like she wasn't staring at and making assumptions about the warrior.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 08:36 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainless_blankie View Post
Speckpaw meowed in suprise from being bumped into but quickly calmed down ”oh, hey nightpaw” they meowed
Nightpaw turns his dark head away. "Hello, Speckpaw. Sorry for bumping into you." He mews softly, scuffing the dirt with his paws.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:51 AM
FRUIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
★ Loonfeather ★

The white tom flecked with black pushed through the tunnel into the camp clearing. His yellow-green eyes looked around at all the cats milling around, many of them either talking among themselves or preparing to head out into the marsh. He himself had just gotten back from a solo hunting trip, where he had managed to find a frog and a lizard before they went into hiding for leaf bare. The air certainly was growing crisp.

His eyes finally fell on Tawnyrose, who lay alone in a spot where sunlight managed to break through. Loonfeather wasn’t sure if she’d really want company, but it was worth a shot, since they seemed to be the only two that weren’t already engaged with someone else. He dropped the lizard off at the fresh-kill pile and approached Tawnyrose with the frog still clamped in his jaws.

Laying the frog down, he smiled at her and said, “Hi there, Tawnyrose. Have you eaten yet today?”
The black and ginger she-cat opened one green eye as a tom spoke to her. It was Loonfeather, not a cat she knew much about, or anything at all.
She eyed him up and down and concluded he looked fine, not good per say but fine at least, better than a lot of her other clan-mates, his white and black pelt only disturbed by a few scratches.

Tawnyrose yawned slightly, stretching out her forepaws and opening her little mouth, exposing her sharp teeth before casually licking a paw and dragging it over her right ear.
"Depends...."
She mewed calmly before looking at him again.
"If you were gonna offer the frog, than yes, I already took a meal"
She stopped and cocked her head, now smiling with with a mischievous glitter in her otherwise so calm gaze.
"However, if you go and switch that frog for a bird or vole... My answer might change...."
"Who knows, I might even let you share it~"
She mewed while continuing her grooming.

She didn't usually bother spending time or flirting with others, but she was bored and Loonfeather had come up to her after all.
Now he just had to bite, which she was sure he would.

Old November 22nd, 2021, 03:34 PM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Plum View Post

The black and ginger she-cat opened one green eye as a tom spoke to her. It was Loonfeather, not a cat she knew much about, or anything at all.
She eyed him up and down and concluded he looked fine, not good per say but fine at least, better than a lot of her other clan-mates, his white and black pelt only disturbed by a few scratches.

Tawnyrose yawned slightly, stretching out her forepaws and opening her little mouth, exposing her sharp teeth before casually licking a paw and dragging it over her right ear.
"Depends...."
She mewed calmly before looking at him again.
"If you were gonna offer the frog, than yes, I already took a meal"
She stopped and cocked her head, now smiling with with a mischievous glitter in her otherwise so calm gaze.
"However, if you go and switch that frog for a bird or vole... My answer might change...."
"Who knows, I might even let you share it~"
She mewed while continuing her grooming.

She didn't usually bother spending time or flirting with others, but she was bored and Loonfeather had come up to her after all.
Now he just had to bite, which she was sure he would.

★ Loonfeather ★

Loonfeather hadn’t entirely expected the flirtatious response from Tawnyrose, but he wouldn’t say no to positive attention. It could be difficult to get in ShadowClan, after all, with so many cats that had abrasive personalities and rough tongues to match.

“I’ll see what I can find,” he chuckled, picking up the frog and turning to go check the fresh-kill pile. Most of the pile was similar to his own catch—lizards, frogs, and toads—but it looked like someone had managed to take down a crow earlier and had left it on the pile. He traded out the frog for the crow and carried it back over to the black and ginger she-cat, laying it at her paws.

“How’s this?” he asked, cocking his head to the side with a grin. He hadn’t expected to find such a good catch on the pile, so he hoped it would be good enough for her. Crows weren’t a catch they got that often, with smaller black birds being more common. Loonfeather would have to remember to ask where this one was found later on, since crows didn’t leave during lead bare and they might have a nice source of prey in them if they could keep catching them.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old November 22nd, 2021, 04:04 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal_Stormstar1515 View Post
-Olivepaw-
I'm super new to rping, sorry. I'll learn as quick as I can ^^

Olivepaw, a young, dusty brown she-cat was lazing around on a sunny rock, having barely moved from that same place since that morning. Despite the fact that most apprentices were out training to become the best warriors they could be, she seemed to have no interest in doing the same.

Blinking open an olive eye, her namesake, she let out a yawn and stretched, stomach rumbling. Shaking out her medium-wavy fur, she jumped down from her sunbathing area and made her way over to the fresh kill pile, picking up a fat mouse for herself before settling down to eat. Licking her lips, she glanced over her shoulder to watch the other cats milling around camp-most being much more productive than her. Her eyes caught on Robinleaf and she studied the she-cat carefully, brows furrowed. She made no move to say hello, and much less to pretend like she wasn't staring at and making assumptions about the warrior.
[No worries @TheReal_Stormstar1515 you’re doing great!]

~Robinleaf~
She flicked her tail, surprised at suddenly being put under such an intense
gaze. Especially by an apprentice. She got to her paws and padded over raising her tail in a friendly way.
“Hello Olivepaw. Do you need anything?” Her voice was calm, despite her curiosity about what the young molly was thinking about her.