Today 08:01 AM

Old August 16th, 2017, 01:50 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She nodded," Show me you're best. And remember be quite!" She purred.
"I know to be quiet." Lifting his head to scent the air, he bounded off, following the scent of mouse.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 16th, 2017, 03:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Lynxheart dropped his blackbird to reply with a halfhearted, "Thanks." He was grateful for the compliment but the catch had been sloppy at best. The warrior was hard on himself, but that was no different from all other clancats. He grabbed his bird once more, but before he could moved to bury it with the others, Snowbreeze dropped into a hunting crouch. Lynxheart respectfully stayed put, silently watching her hunt so as not to alert the prey. His Siamese companion caught the animal quickly and killed it. When she turned back to him, Lynxheart gave her a sincere and jovial, "nice catch! One more and I think we can head back." Now that there was no danger of disturbing another cat's hunt, Lynxheart picked up his bird once more and carried it through the forest, still moving quietly so as not to scare off any prey that might be hiding. He soon found the tree he'd clawed, and dug up his other kill to place the fresh one beside it. Kicking dirt back over the two catches, Lynxheart scented the air and turned back to where Snowbreeze was. He trotted back to his hunting companion and let the air wash over the scent glands on the roof of his mouth.
"O - okay," Snowbreeze mewed in her traditional whisper. It was as though it would hurt her to raise her voice higher. Would it? With Snowbreeze, the answer just might be yes. She always believed things that couldn't hurt her would. It was as though she just couldn't give herself a break. Like the world would turn against her if she did. Like the world was already against her and the more she spoke, the more against her they would become. Snowbreeze's ears went back against her head and she gave Lynxheart a half-mournful glance - momentarily of course, she didn't want him to actually see it - and then tried to smile again, hoping that he wouldn't think she was weird or something. Even though she was acting very, very weird. Snowbreeze had questions she wanted to ask him. Do you have a lot of friends? Do you spend a lot of time in the territory? Why does someone like you want to hang out with someone like me? Do you have a mate and kits? Are they nice? But she couldn't bring herself to say anything. Even when she did speak, her voice was quiet and scared, as though she would quickly be put back in her place for saying anything. It wasn't like there was anything truly weird to pick on Snowbreeze about in the first place... so then, why had she been so relentlessly bullied as a younger cat? Who knew. Whatever the reason was, it had emotionally scarred her, leaving things that weren't going away anytime soon.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 16th, 2017, 04:18 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"O - okay," Snowbreeze mewed in her traditional whisper. It was as though it would hurt her to raise her voice higher. Would it? With Snowbreeze, the answer just might be yes. She always believed things that couldn't hurt her would. It was as though she just couldn't give herself a break. Like the world would turn against her if she did. Like the world was already against her and the more she spoke, the more against her they would become. Snowbreeze's ears went back against her head and she gave Lynxheart a half-mournful glance - momentarily of course, she didn't want him to actually see it - and then tried to smile again, hoping that he wouldn't think she was weird or something. Even though she was acting very, very weird. Snowbreeze had questions she wanted to ask him. Do you have a lot of friends? Do you spend a lot of time in the territory? Why does someone like you want to hang out with someone like me? Do you have a mate and kits? Are they nice? But she couldn't bring herself to say anything. Even when she did speak, her voice was quiet and scared, as though she would quickly be put back in her place for saying anything. It wasn't like there was anything truly weird to pick on Snowbreeze about in the first place... so then, why had she been so relentlessly bullied as a younger cat? Who knew. Whatever the reason was, it had emotionally scarred her, leaving things that weren't going away anytime soon.
Lynxheart made his way closer to Snowbreeze and sat down beside her. He breathed in the scents of the forest, but at the moment didn't smell any prey. Undeterred, the tom simply rested in the clearing. He watched Snowbreeze with curious yellow eyes, noting her seemingly forced smile. The warrior wondered why she seemed so uncomfortable but remained quiet. He prided himself on being observant and noticed that his hunting companion seemed to be acting oddly. Not that it bothered him, but it seemed to Lynxheart as if she wanted to talk but couldn't. Deciding that if she didn't want to speak, he wouldn't push her, Lynxheart rose to his paws and trekked into the undergrowth, searching for more prey. A vole must've been spooked when his tail brushed a patch of long grass, because it ran across the path, practically over his paws. The Thunderclan tom's fast reflexes kicked in and he plunged a heavy paw onto it's spine, breaking it. The vole died swiftly and he carried it back to Snowbreeze, mumbling around the vole, "Ready to head back?"
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue saw Sparrowfang spring into the air just as he got into position, he saw the fox's nose switch as it sat upright, but he joined his clanmate and launched himself at the creature. He sank his claws into the fox's red-furred haunch and bit down viciously on the joint.
(Sorry it took so long!! The whole time I thought I was waiting for you to reply...
Sorry...)
SparrowFang dodged a swipe from the fox and got back up on all four of her paws. She jumped to the side and then at the docs side again, biting into its side. The fox jumped up and landed on top of her. SparrowFang tried to squirm backwards to escape.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
(Sorry it took so long!! The whole time I thought I was waiting for you to reply...
Sorry...)
SparrowFang dodged a swipe from the fox and got back up on all four of her paws. She jumped to the side and then at the docs side again, biting into its side. The fox jumped up and landed on top of her. SparrowFang tried to squirm backwards to escape.
(Don't even worry about it. I've done that many times before.)

As Morningblue clawed and ripped at the fox's haunch, he felt it fall sideways. A quick glance at where Sparrowfang had been told him that the warrior was likely pinned or at the very least in trouble. No! He sprang off the fox's haunch and leapt directly in front of it, seizing one of its flailing paws in his teeth and biting down hard before releasing it. The fox squealed and leapt to its feet, freeing Sparrowfang and baring down on Morningblue with snarling jaws. The tom stared the fox down, hissing and lashing his tail. "I'll shred you!" The warrior hissed.

Last edited by Charmer; August 17th, 2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:31 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Chameleon

Copper eyes darted around, I just want to go back home!. His nose hurt with all the scents, mostly cats that didn't smell that great. Crawling inside a rotten log, Copper laid down. His stomach rumbled with hunger and his mouth felt dry. However it felt hard to stay awake, he needed to be on watch for those big cats! They might eat him. "Maybe just some rest, just a little," Copper muttered. As he laid down and closed his eyes, forcing him to listen the sounds that may keep him awake. Soon Copper doze off, sleeping peacefully.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

The black striped tom slipped into the territory, ready for his first single hunt. He had been with Barkskip and some of his other friends before as a warrior, but now he was going to hunt alone. He liked being alone yes, just as much as he enjoyed being around his Clanmates. He enjoyed a balance between the two. But hey, he didn't like the extremes. He preferred to hang around the middle. But it was still nice for him to get out, no sounds or distractions around. The only sounds that flooded his ears were the sounds of distant birds chirping and the sound of rustling leaves as he stepped. This was a hunt, so he better start acting like it. But he couldn't help his mind's wanderings. His mind he felt drifting to the most unimportant things. Just now as he was trying to focus, he found himself thinking about his cousins. He had two little she kits introduced into the family and he hadn't even stopped to greet them. He wanted to see them. Maybe he should just head back... No. Hunting, that's what he was here for. But what about Nightbreeze? Had she discovered more kits that needed a mother? Did he have new adopted siblings? Who knew, maybe he could stop and visit them. No. Hunting. Focus. Bit was he having a hard time with it. He sighed. Frustrated with himself and his lack of focus. "Hunting..." He reminded himself verbally. "That's what I'm here for. Hunting."

@Lonestar23
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 17th, 2017, 07:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
@Chameleon

Copper eyes darted around, I just want to go back home!. His nose hurt with all the scents, mostly cats that didn't smell that great. Crawling inside a rotten log, Copper laid down. His stomach rumbled with hunger and his mouth felt dry. However it felt hard to stay awake, he needed to be on watch for those big cats! They might eat him. "Maybe just some rest, just a little," Copper muttered. As he laid down and closed his eyes, forcing him to listen the sounds that may keep him awake. Soon Copper doze off, sleeping peacefully.
Rosefern, a petite warrior with a soft voice Saw Copper What's a kit doing out here? "Hello." She meowed softly in attempt not to scare the kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Ravenwing couldn't help but smile at her clanmate's enthusiasm. She and stretched, hoping that maybe, if she could turn her day around from here, she might be able to forget what had just happened.

"After you." The dark she-cat meowed, looking off into the woods.
Whitebird smelled the air for prey. Seeing a mouse near a tree trunk she motioned to Ravenwing.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Whitebird smelled the air for prey. Seeing a mouse near a tree trunk she motioned to Ravenwing.
Ravenwing followed her clanmate's gaze, narrowing her eyes as she, too, saw the mouse. She dropped into a crouch on instinct, sliding her paws across the ground as she slowly inched closer to the mouse. As she moved, she couldn't help wondering whether they would be proud of her.

The dark she-cat hissed in annoyance as a twig snapped beneath her paw. The mouse sat up suddenly before darting away from Ravenwing, straight towards Whitebird.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"