by alec
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:50 AM

Old October 6th, 2021, 10:04 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Needlepaw frowned and bumped her softly with her head. "Just messin' with you. Lighten up a bit, I'm not as mean as I act." The molly sat, her ear flicked.

//: @Shade. don't mind the fact that in my last post i put 'our' instend of 'your'

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 6th, 2021, 10:24 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimmlin: View Post
// @Jackpot

Puffinpaw

As Puffinpaw meandered his way through the clearing he got struck with the absolute WORST thing an apprentice could be struck by... boredom. He had been spending all his time as a new apprentice running around and doing stuff but right now he had nothing to do and it was killing him. He looked around for Poisonpetal and saw no sign of him, so he sighed and saw the newbie, Addersnow. Now whether or not she was actually a newbie Puffinpaw had no idea but he figured he'd try his luck with messing with her. He made his way over and tried to say the warmest sounding greeting he could muster. "Hi! I'm Puffinpaw, You're Adderwhatever right?" He said, grinning. Already had he forgotten her name and it was by choice that he chose not to remember it but he tried to keep that hidden.. but failed.
Addersnow was still not quite used to the camp layout, so the tortie had decided to try and take a personal tour around it. She passed by several cats who either simply glanced at her or ignored her completely, the latter of which she honestly preferred. The less attention she got the better, thank you very much. It was still weird to be part of this group of cats, rather than off on her own, but at least she still had time to do things alone.

She noticed out of the corner of her eye that a random young looking cat (apprentice maybe?) Was meandering over to her, and an involuntary sigh immediately left her. Great, just great. She really needed a cat to pester her right then. "Go away" she simply sais in response, her voice flat and uninterested. Without sparing him even a second glance, she continued walking.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@kalor

Rookpaw looked at the she-cat with befuddlement and distrust. She was entirely familiar with bullies claiming to be redeemed just because they thought she was stupid enough to fall for it. She pulled away further, definitely not trusting the cat. But if there was some chance to make her ease up on her annoyance then so be it.
"Okay sure, now what is it exactly?"
Old October 6th, 2021, 12:24 PM
eternally tired

// @Jackpot

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw gasped dramatically. "Nice to meet you too! I can see we'll get along well!" He said with the most sarcasm he could possibly fit into his voice. Fragrantly ignoring her request, he continued to follow her. "Why did you decide join ShadowClan?" He blurted out to get rid of any silence. "I mean, I get its the greatest of great of all the clans and blah blah blah but.. its probably the most harsh clan to be in. Seems like softies
like you would do better in a clan like forestfir- i mean ThunderClan."
It may of seemed that it was a mistake the name Puffinpaw called ThunderClan, but it was entirely intentional.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 6th, 2021, 09:22 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

@poppy.

Bounceberry had been pawing at the dirt, gazing off into the thick of the forest, lost in thought, perhaps? His legs were long, spindly, they'd almost be described as dainty if he weren't covered in bits of plant and pine needles. His ears perked up, and it even seemed like a bit of gloom dispersed from his eyes when Brackenfire approached. He gave a relieved sigh, moving to sit down. The lanky tom seemed so scatterbrained; he took a moment to collect his thoughts.

"It's g-good to see you...I appreciate you...uh, talking with me," he rose his head, making an attempt at eye contact, "I've been well- comparatively... not ripped to shreds by our all holy leader, at least..."

He swept his paw against the dirt a few times, kicking up some dust that carried away into the wind, "You've b-been...good, I presume? Y-you look healthy, at the very least..."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old October 7th, 2021, 09:43 AM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimmlin: View Post
// @Jackpot

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw gasped dramatically. "Nice to meet you too! I can see we'll get along well!" He said with the most sarcasm he could possibly fit into his voice. Fragrantly ignoring her request, he continued to follow her. "Why did you decide join ShadowClan?" He blurted out to get rid of any silence. "I mean, I get its the greatest of great of all the clans and blah blah blah but.. its probably the most harsh clan to be in. Seems like softies
like you would do better in a clan like forestfir- i mean ThunderClan."
It may of seemed that it was a mistake the name Puffinpaw called ThunderClan, but it was entirely intentional.
Oh great, he was still following her wasn't he? Not bothering to suppress a sigh, Addersnow turned to face him with a deadpan expression, her eyes void of any emotion except for a spark of exasperation. "I don't know, why are you choosing to bother me? Surely there are other cats to pester instead" she she mewed as he approached her yet again, choosing to ignore the poor attempt at baiting her. It was relatively obvious even then that he likely wasn't going to just get up and leave, sadly, but maybe he would prove to be the source of at least a bit of entertainment.

-->TH profile<--
Old October 7th, 2021, 10:10 AM

My Mood: Bored

crowkit woke up from a long nap, it was a good one right in the sun. he padded other to the prey pile grabbing a small mouse and dragging it back to the nursery with a smile before digging into it

( open )

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old October 7th, 2021, 11:21 AM
eternally tired

// @Jackpot

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw WISHED he could pester more cats, but he wasn't looking to get his ears torn off from how much he'd be yelled at. ShadowClan cats were a tough crowd and he didn't like it. He didn't get why everyone was so serious all the time.. really brought down the mood. "I suppose there are buut you're the only one it seems that wouldn't tear my head off for so much as looking at you." He said matter of factly. "I mean, it's not like you're even doing anything right now. You're just walking around." Puffinpaw said with a blank look on his face. His logic was if you're going to turn him away, at LEAST be busy doing something at least. But then again, anything that wasn't fighting or hunting could be classified as doing nothing to him.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 7th, 2021, 11:33 AM
rararara

A moment of silence passed between them as he finished speaking. Although Addersnow would normally have immediately leapt at the opportunity to fight someone, she didnt really feel like beating up someone who may as well still be a kit."Thats a lie and you know it" she blankly responded, raising a brow at him. Shes barely been a member of the clan for two days and she could already tell that there were several cats who really didn't seem to have much of a fighting spirit to them. "Sure, I may not be patrolling or whatever it is im 'supposed' to do, but neither are you. Dont you need to train or something?" She exhaled loudly through her nose, her white-tipped tail twitching slightly behind her.

// @:Grimmlin:

-->TH profile<--
Old October 7th, 2021, 12:27 PM
eternally tired

// @Jackpot

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw rolled his eyes at Addersnow calling him out. Although Puffinpaw hadn't really met many who were a bit softer, there certainly were some. "I wish I could be training right now, but my mentor has other stuff to do.. I know Dawnstar assigned him to SOMETHING I just can't remember what." truth be told Puffinpaw had not been paying attention during the last meeting at all but he knew he heard something about Poisonpetal doing something. "Its not like I said doing nothing was bad.. I frequently indulge in doing nothing in fact!" Puffinpaw said with a proud look on his face. Although that was something he probably shouldn't have been proud about.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||