by elio
Last post by elio
Today 05:31 AM

Old April 14th, 2019, 12:59 PM

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Leopardflare, Leopardstrike, Leopardfang, Leopardheart, or even possibly Leopardblaze! The possibilities are endless, and I know that Grousestar will choose a good one!" Marblesky told her. He imagined all the possibilies for his warrior name. He was glad that it wasn't Marbleidiot!

"I really hope it's a good one," she chirped excitedly. She realized that she hadn't ever really gotten to know Marblesky, merely knew his name and basic things. "So have you gotten into any fights as a warrior, with other clans? I haven't been able to fight at all," She asked him, curious to get to know her clanmate.
Old April 14th, 2019, 01:09 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
"I really hope it's a good one," she chirped excitedly. She realized that she hadn't ever really gotten to know Marblesky, merely knew his name and basic things. "So have you gotten into any fights as a warrior, with other clans? I haven't been able to fight at all," She asked him, curious to get to know her clanmate.
"Eh, no fights for me, either! Sometimes I wish I could fight, but I realize that my Clan-mates could get injured, so I don't like to fight!" Marblesky told the apprentice.
Old April 14th, 2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:

"Eh, no fights for me, either! Sometimes I wish I could fight, but I realize that my Clan-mates could get injured, so I don't like to fight!" Marblesky told the apprentice.
Leopardpaw listened nodding, understanding that he didn't want his clanmates injured. "So were you born here? I mean, you probably were but I wasn't so that's why I'm asking..." She meowed quickly saying the last part trying not to sound weird, but she was curious. She glanced around enjoying her free time for now.
Old April 14th, 2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Leopardpaw listened nodding, understanding that he didn't want his clanmates injured. "So were you born here? I mean, you probably were but I wasn't so that's why I'm asking..." She meowed quickly saying the last part trying not to sound weird, but she was curious. She glanced around enjoying her free time for now.
"Yeah, but being a kit wasn't as much fun as you would think! You couldn't hunt, and you basically have to sit and listen to the elder's stories ALL DAY! It's boring!" he told the apprentice, envious that she wasn't born in SkyClan.
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:52 PM

Quote:

"Yeah, but being a kit wasn't as much fun as you would think! You couldn't hunt, and you basically have to sit and listen to the elder's stories ALL DAY! It's boring!" he told the apprentice, envious that she wasn't born in SkyClan.
"Maybe," she meowed her whiskers twitiching in amusement. "Being born outside of the clans wasn't exactly safe. I was born on the outskirts of the twolegplace. I lived in... I think it was an old badger or fox den. Rogues and dogs were everywhere there." she explained thinking about her old life when she was a young kit. She paused think for a moment, "Wow I've been with SkyClan longer than when I was with my mother and on my own now." Pondering about all the time that's past and all the training she's done. This made her feel so proud that she would soon be a warrior and how grateful she was at the fact that she was taken in by this clan.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; April 14th, 2019 at 05:53 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:55 PM

Quote:
"Maybe," she meowed her whiskers twitiching in amusement. "Being born outside of the clans wasn't exactly safe. I was born on the outskirts of the twolegplace. I lived in... I think it was an old badger or fox den. Rogues and dogs were everywhere there." she explained thinking about her old life when she was a young kit. She paused think for a moment, "Wow I've been with SkyClan longer than when I was with my mother and on my own now." Pondering about all the time that's past and all the training she's done. This made her feel so proud that she would soon be a warrior and how grateful she was at the fact that she was taken in by this clan.
"Well, I know that despite your backgound, you can still be a great warrior and serve your Clan well!" Marblesky mewed encouragingly.
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:58 PM

Quote:

"Well, I know that despite your backgound, you can still be a great warrior and serve your Clan well!" Marblesky mewed encouragingly.
Leopardpaw purred happily, "Thank you and I will do my best." Flicking her tail-tip she yawned. " So what's your favorite piece of prey?" she asked casually. A breeze ruffled her fur slightly, which she sighed in slightly annoyance at, but ignored it.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; April 14th, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:06 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Something seemed off about Gingerblossom that day. Blazingcomet wasn’t sure if it was just his mind playing tricks on him (an unfortunate occurrence that happened every once in a while when he developed a new crush), though he wasn’t sure why it would have been. He’d had a crush on Gingerblossom for… well, forever. Which was funny, because she couldn’t have had less interest in him back then. Now? Well, now, if his mind wasn’t playing tricks on him, maybe he had a chance. That was doubtful, and of course, he would never - ever do anything to hurt their friendship. Gingerblossom meant the world to him, and even if they were never actually together, at least they would be friends. Right? Uh, yeah. Right. It shouldn’t have been that big of a deal, and yet Blazingcomet couldn’t help but get the feeling that their friendship was beginning to change.

They’d been best friends for a long time now, but it was still… different. His suspicion only grew when she smirked back at him, her words a soft purr, far from her usual attitude. Blazingcomet wasn’t sure what to make of that. If he had the nerve, he might’ve pushed it further, but she’d just thrown him a curveball. Gingerblossom wouldn’t mess with him - he knew that. She was too pure, kind, incredible for that kind of thing. He knew mind games when he saw them, and this wasn’t anything of the sort. So instead of answering, he blinked, eyes wide with surprise. ”Uh… Gingy, you okay?” He asked after he’d managed to calm down a little, remembering that she was probably just as confused as he was. (Unless she’d actually meant to flirt with him, which was laughable at best.) He carefully unwound his tail from around her, figuring she’d want some space (maybe) and wondering if she actually realized what she’d done. Her apology shouldn’t have surprised him, and it wasn’t so much what she said as how nervous she sounded. Swallowing his own anxiety, the tom did his best to laugh it off. ”Oh, it’s fine. Seriously. Don’t worry about it.” If he’d left it there, it might’ve actually turned out okay. If he’d left it there, he might’ve ended up… well… actually okay. As it was, Blazingcomet just had to keep talking, and it was… interesting, to say the least.

”I mean, I slip up all the time. I say things I don’t mean. Like, uh, hey Gingerblossom! You’re super pretty, and awesome, and I think I might actually like you, I mean-” He cut himself off, quickly. Very smooth. Wow, that was great. Nice going, Blazingcomet. Nervous laughter followed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. ”Um, like that. Something like that. Obviously that was just an - an example, I didn’t mean to, uh… scare you.” What was happening to him? He was usually so much smoother than this, but evidently, Gingerblossom had the power to turn him into a nervous wreck.

He was concerned for her. She saw it in his eyes as he slowed in talking, staring at her with confusion and worry. She’d really messed up now. But the problem was, she didn’t know how she’d messed up. She just knew that her heart was beating terribly fast, and she wanted to be close to Blazingcomet again. She knew that hearing his concern did wonders for her mind’s current state, causing her nerves to sizzle even more and her heart to swell.
It was like her normal happy, excited emotions were on overdrive. This rarely ever happened to her. In fact, Gingerblossom couldn’t remember a time when this had happened to her. These sensations were completely new, confusing, and terrifying all at the same time.
But they was also something about them that Gingerblossom liked. She liked how alive the feelings made her feel, how energy seemed to be endlessly running through her veins, energy like she’d never experienced before.

As he started rambling, she could only stare at him. She found something... cute in the way his tail-tip twitched along with the nervous laughter that escaped him. And not cute in the way she would find kits cute. Cute in some other way she couldn’t comprehend. His words also didn’t help her state of mind. In fact, they caused her ears to heat up once again, her skin burning underneath her fur. Her heart beating so fast she was surprised she hashtag passed out yet. It was like her heart knew something that her mind did not. Yet it was still affecting her mind. She had the sudden urge to launch herself at the tomcat in glee, but surprisingly, she restrained herself. Probably because she didn’t know why she would have the need to launch herself at him. Plus, he looked nervous enough already.

Minty green eyes wide, she laughed a little, something nervous but still real, a giggle that was soft and light. “You’re not scaring me at all.” She promised, subconsciously leaning closer towards him. She could smell him close again, the scent that put her mind on overdrive. “And that’s really nice of you to say Blazey. You’re too nice.” Got some reason, she felt as if those weren’t the right words to say. Her heart fluttered erratically, as if telling her that it needed to lead her actions right now, not her mind. She decided, in the end, to be honest with her best friend. “I’m just a little... out of it I guess would be the words? Maybe? Oh I don’t know.” Her ears flattened in embarrassment as she glanced away. “My heart is just beating really fast, and I’m not sure why. Maybe I’m sick...?” She trailer off as she looked up at the tomcat again, focusing on his gorgeous golden eyes. “Your eyes are brilliant.” She mused after a moment, a statement in her mind, though she wasn’t sure why she had said it. It wasn’t too weird to say things like that, right?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 15th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

A stabbing pain trick her heart as she watched her son talk in..in.. such pain. She nuzzled his cheek as he talked he would see the sadness in her eyes it was unparalleled to anything she had seen, that she had felt. A melancholy lump was building in the white molly’s throat she watched as tears welled up in his eyes. No cat deserved to have to feel this way, she just felt a bit unsettled Oh StarClan let him feel better, let him get better though she knew her pleads would never be answered it was worth a shot, she opened her mouth to reassure him but he was one step ahead. It wouldn’t help and she knew it. At the pure look of fear in his eyes, did he think she wouldn’t love him? If that was the case it would have to change, at the thought of that tears rushed to her eyes and began to spill out “Breezefeather and I will always love you Dove..”
“We’re family,” she gasped through tears as his head dug into her shoulder. She placed her chin on top of his head. Oh what had they done to deserve this. No cat could have know how horrible that deputyship would have turned out in the long run, it was so impossible to even.. think about the terrible things that could have happened, “Dove it’s ok to cry,” she sniffles through her own tears as the warm water flowed down her face.
[ Sorry for the wait!! <33]
Doveflight looked at his mother with deep love and admiration, albeit hidden behind a thick layer of tears that continued to run rampant down his face. He had tried so hard to maintain his strong and capable facade, but eventually, it was going to tumble - he was only grateful it had been with the one cat he loved most in the world. There was no love greater than a mother's, and Snowyleap was a good example of that. Despite her son's shortcomings, despite the shame he had brought to her, she still loved him regardless. She was the strongest she-cat he knew. But, he couldn't allow himself to make her cry; his own tears fueled hers. He needed to get ahold of himself. But this time he would do it for good, he would get himself back in order and most certainly get ahold of his damn emotions! "Oh mother, I love you," He stated, licking the pale she-cat's cheeks affectionately in an effort to help her stop crying. "I know what I have to do now, I know what I have - I'm sorry it took me so long to realise it all," The large tom explained, pressing his head to her's softly as he enjoyed her familiar warmth. "I'm going to get better, mama, I'm going to do it for you and Cottonflight and Breezefeather and Ashengaze, and all my little nieces and nephews! But most importantly, Mama," He paused, pulling away from her so his olive gaze could meet her tearful one, "I'm going to do it for myself."
Old April 16th, 2019, 04:38 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Redglow saw the glare and just about has enough with these apprentices. He stood up and padded over to them. “Do you have a problem? Is there something I can help with? If not, please respect us.” He meowed trying to sound as stern as possible but he completely failed and laughed at himself. Redglow was talking to both apprentices, at least he thought he was.

@Cave @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee)
Dawn'Paw just looked at him in annoyance before laughing."Oh Don't worry, I don't want to waste my time telling you every last detail...". She looked at the tom before her gaze landed on Quick'Feather."Besides~ You already know what the problem is right?".She smirked as her eyes glinted, she then turned and padded off Timber'Paw not far behind her.

(We'll end it off here since Quick and Dawn are meeting up in the Battle @Cave @Rosemew )

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 16th, 2019 at 04:39 AM.