Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The saddest death in...
Last post by Beaan
Today 03:54 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:54 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 03:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:52 PM

Old March 8th, 2024, 06:53 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Nectar'kit
She/Her |Kit| 3 Moons | No Purrks | Bisexual |
a ginger she-cat with white markings and violet eyes

@Spider-in-the-corner @dino.
Nectar'kit was froze in fear at the tone in the leaders voice. "Y-y-y-yes b-b-bumblestar" she nodded her head as she looked over at Falling paw! Its my fault his warrior ceremony is delayed he hates me now! she thought to herself as she glanced over towards Falling paw. "I-i-if y-y-you n-need help I can h-help" she mumbled as the looked at the ground and pawed it.

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!

Old March 8th, 2024, 08:11 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Sitting off to the side of the den and letting Bumblestar deal with the troublemakers, Redhawk gave a soft nod back in return. Hopefully the lesson would teach the two apprentices how serious it was to not only leave camp but go that close to RiverClan territory without a warrior, especially with tensions high.

Cleaning out the dens under supervision was good. Getting to her paws, the hornet gave a nod to her leader before glancing at Alpinkit and Nectarkit. "Come on, you t-two," she murmured as she nodded to the den entrance, eyes shifting to Fallingpaw. She thought about it for a moment before adding, "I don't mind." To the idea of Nectarkit helping she didn't say anything, just started to follow the group out of the leader's den.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Beanz ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:04 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Right a lotta stuff to report, lotta important stuff and more serious then Mudhounds normal concerns and worries. This showed on their face as they padded into their siblings den. Honestly at least one of these needed to be outlined before the upcoming gathering, as it was probably good to either warn riverclan of what their territory seemed to house or ask them about it because they were still suspicious and confused. The murder just didnt make sense.

"Bumble-sis? Got some important stuff to talk about, Im pretty sure Eaglespirit is dead and we gotta problem one way or another."

@dino.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; March 10th, 2024 at 08:04 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 01:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Copperpaw 》
22/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

"Bumblestar?" they asked, not sure if they should enter without permission. They poked their head through the lichen hides. " I finished my punishment. I had Sunleap come and supervise me." they meowed, making room for Sunleap at the den's entrence.
(@dino. ; Bumblestar , @Katiethewolfchild ; Sunleap ]

Links to the 3 posts: 1 2 3
Old March 12th, 2024, 01:34 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap entered the den. @dino. @nyx
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 14th, 2024, 10:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino.

He was bloodied, tattered. A normal look for him truly. But he reeked of ShadowClan. His maw was bloody and ultimately, it felt as though his legs were jelly. Like he just pumped every ounce of strength into his tossing of that ShadowClan warrior, and overexurted himself when killing the other one. He needed a nap.

With a huff, the calico nosed into the Leaders den. Taking no time to strut in and slump himself into a hap hazard sitting position. "Two dead on the ShadowClan border. They're getting overconfident. Two warriors...or two enforcers whatever that rank in ShadowClan is called, crossed the border to steal herbs." a pause as his front paws slid slowly across the stone floor. "Ruined the herbs upon notice...Drizzlenight was supposed to make his way back and report to you, did that happen?" Spiderthroat asked. At this point his front legs slid fully forwards and he was now laying down, splayed out. A drawn out sigh coming from the deputy as soon as his chin touched the floor.

He needed a nap.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old March 16th, 2024, 02:08 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Nightshine slipped into the den. "Bumblestar?" she asked. "I would like to be taking care of Berrykit and Firekit now that their mom, Stormysong, was, uh, executed. My own kit, Whitekit, is only one moon younger than them. I thought that you might want be aware of the fact that I'm going to adopt them." @dino.
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:07 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

FUZZPAW
he/him. 10 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

fuzzpaw listens intently. as bumblestar explains, he gets that weird feeling again. no odd awake-dream this time, though. "that's stupid! don't we, like, hate dawnbutt? I mean, I do!" he huffs, raising a brow. he feels oddly betrayed despite not having been there for it. "if i was there, I totally woulda kicked her butt!" he says with a snicker.

his smile drops at the mention of cindersky. mouth forming an 'o' shape, he gasps loudly. "I KNOW HER!" he blurts out, nodding rapidly. if one listened hard enough, they'd be able to hear his pebble brain rattling. "she was in my dreams!! and we were playing mossball!" he continues on.

[ @dino. ]
"I don't like most of ShadowClan," Bumblestar said with a huff. "Dawnstar included. But she's a powerful warrior 'n for that, if nothing else, she's got my respect." His confidence made her snort. "I'd wanted to do the same back then, trust me."

She had just been starting to relax when the apprentice burst out again, and Bumblestar went rigid in response. Brokenstar didn't meddle in dreams, Jaystride didn't, and hell, neither did Shiningskies, but apparently Cindersky did. Bumblestar had seen her just once when she had delivered information regarding WindClan's own illness. She thought that would be the extent of it, but no, Cindersky saw it fit to dabble in her Clan's dreams.

Claws sliding out and then back in, almost too quick to notice, she said flatly, "If you see her again, tell her I say hello. Was there anything else you wanted to know?"
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:10 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Right a lotta stuff to report, lotta important stuff and more serious then Mudhounds normal concerns and worries. This showed on their face as they padded into their siblings den. Honestly at least one of these needed to be outlined before the upcoming gathering, as it was probably good to either warn riverclan of what their territory seemed to house or ask them about it because they were still suspicious and confused. The murder just didnt make sense.

"Bumble-sis? Got some important stuff to talk about, Im pretty sure Eaglespirit is dead and we gotta problem one way or another."

@dino.
Great. More problems. Just what she needed.

Bumblestar was already on edge prior to Mudhound's approach, and the words that came out of her sibling didn't help. The fur along her spine bristled as she sat up. "Where?" she demanded. "What happened?"
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:15 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Copperpaw 》
22/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

"Bumblestar?" they asked, not sure if they should enter without permission. They poked their head through the lichen hides. " I finished my punishment. I had Sunleap come and supervise me." they meowed, making room for Sunleap at the den's entrence.
(@dino. ; Bumblestar , @Katiethewolfchild ; Sunleap ]

Links to the 3 posts: 1 2 3
Copperpaw's voice from the entrance made Bumblestar's ears twitch, and with a sigh she rose from her nest to greet them and Sunleap by poking her head through the lichen. If they wanted to do this outside, then fine - she drew herself out of the den and took a seat so she could speak with them.

"Glad to hear it." Fallingpaw hadn't reported back yet, and she was half-debating going to find him and see just what he was up to, but she wanted to focus on this first. "Thank you for doing what you were asked to do. You're good to go back to whatever you were doing before." A twitch of her whiskers. "Don't wander off out of camp again."

Copperpaw was one of the good ones aside from this one slip, so she didn't see a point in keeping Sunleap around for extra time. "You're dismissed, too. Thanks for keepin' an eye on 'em."

[ @Katiethewolfchild ]