Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:48 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 08:30 AM
Caught in The Act [P]
Last post by Blazimations
Today 08:01 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by burntToast
Today 07:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2021, 10:06 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Patrol Place

Yes sir! *the Ginger tom nodded at the deputy,Heathernose? He'd have to meet them,tinypaw was a cute name for an appretince,He looked for them then headed towards the front of the clearing and waited*
@Beau & @spade

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 12th, 2021, 11:12 AM
eternally tired

Alright, First patrol.. You can do this.. right? Owlpaw thought to himself. He'd been an apprentice for what, a moon? Did he even have the right training for this? He'd have to talk to Hornetpaw afterwards, This is was stressing him out! He walked up to his somewhat new mentor Hallowstep and greeted him saying "Hi Hallowstep, ready whenever you are." And with that he said down, awaiting his response. @Fletcher
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 12th, 2021, 11:21 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Cougar @spade ]

Normally Heathernose liked to bring Moonpaw with her when she was put on patrol but the young apprentice could probably use a break. She’d yet to meet Littlepaw but knew of Blazefrost at least. Speaking of which, the tom seemed to be waiting already so Heathernose pulled herself to her paws and headed to the entrance without waiting for Breezefeather to finish calling names.

“Hey, Blazefrost, how are you?”

The tortoiseshell remained on her paws and looked around for any apprentice who seemed to be heading their way. Once Littlepaw arrived, she wanted to head right out.

-

[ @~dust~ @/spade ]

A small smile bloomed on Otterberry’s face and she saluted to Breezefeather with her tail- a gesture she’d learned on her adventures that she didn’t expect the deputy to recognize but figured he could decipher. Only recently having returned to the clan, Otterberry didn’t know many cats terribly well and this Raindrift was no exception. She figured they could meet up at the entrance and introduce themselves, though, so she turned her attention that way and started walking.

Littlepaw was on a different patrol and as far as Otterberry knew it was his first. The molly veered off for a moment and padded over to him, nosing her son warmly and rasping her tongue over his head to flatten down the fur on it.

“Have a good patrol, darling. Listen to the warriors!”

With another little nuzzle, Otterberry trotted off toward the entrance, leaving Littlepaw to find his patrol mates and heading off to find hers.
Old January 12th, 2021, 11:32 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Cougar @spade ]

Normally Heathernose liked to bring Moonpaw with her when she was put on patrol but the young apprentice could probably use a break. She’d yet to meet Littlepaw but knew of Blazefrost at least. Speaking of which, the tom seemed to be waiting already so Heathernose pulled herself to her paws and headed to the entrance without waiting for Breezefeather to finish calling names.

“Hey, Blazefrost, how are you?”

The tortoiseshell remained on her paws and looked around for any apprentice who seemed to be heading their way. Once Littlepaw arrived, she wanted to head right out.

-

[ @~dust~ @/spade ]

A small smile bloomed on Otterberry’s face and she saluted to Breezefeather with her tail- a gesture she’d learned on her adventures that she didn’t expect the deputy to recognize but figured he could decipher. Only recently having returned to the clan, Otterberry didn’t know many cats terribly well and this Raindrift was no exception. She figured they could meet up at the entrance and introduce themselves, though, so she turned her attention that way and started walking.

Littlepaw was on a different patrol and as far as Otterberry knew it was his first. The molly veered off for a moment and padded over to him, nosing her son warmly and rasping her tongue over his head to flatten down the fur on it.

“Have a good patrol, darling. Listen to the warriors!”

With another little nuzzle, Otterberry trotted off toward the entrance, leaving Littlepaw to find his patrol mates and heading off to find hers.
I'm just peachy,yourself? *Blazefrost newer back,they were still waiting on the apprentice to get here,he made small talk in the mean time,Heathernose! He smiled looking into the clearing once more to look for there missing patrol member* Smallpines shouldn't be a problem with the fact that the river is frozen River clan warriors shouldn't be over here.Or that what I'm hopeing

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 12th, 2021, 12:24 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Arie @Sorrow @kittyyah

Rosebriar’s ears flattened. Another patrol? Along the ShadowClan border, too? Her lip curled as she remembered her encounter with Blackhaze, then Blackpaw, many moons ago. And another Rosepaw. Great. The small, lithe she-cat padded forward. What would happen if she said no? Be loyal to your Clan, she reminded herself, even if you dislike Breezefeather. She had so much more spunk as an apprentice while still maintaining hef beauty; where had that gone? She was serving WindClan. Had her motivation left with her mother?
Rosebriar decided not to dwell on it and looked around for her patrol.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 12th, 2021, 12:55 PM
this night is sparkling

Songlight blinked, the sunlight filling her eyes. Apprentice? She.. had one of those? Yeah, well okay. She would train them! And do stuff with them! Like training stuff! Cool! Okay! Yay! Did she have to do something before she took them hunting? Like.. chat with Breezefeather about apprentice duties and look cool and mentor-y? Maybe.. that was a good idea! "Breezefeather." The she-cat made her way over to him, trying to sound as perfect and stern and serene and serious as possible."I have mentor thingys to discuss with you. May I pull you aside for a second.. never mind."

She jogged over to her apprentice and gave them a bright smile. "Ready? We're going to the territory - to hunt! Isn't that fun?"

// @littlefox @Arie
Old January 12th, 2021, 12:56 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Tidepaw looked around the moor, looking for Twilightstar, "Hello?" he called, he scented her, but he couldn't quite put his paw on where she was.

// @Moonraven

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old January 12th, 2021, 01:58 PM
chirps

[ @Cougar @Beau ]

A patrol? Had he heard right? Surely the WindClan deputy hadn't called his name. He was still new to the Clan and had only been outside of camp twice - definitely not enough times to know what to expect.

The young tom was still wrapped up in his thoughts when he felt a familiar voice head his way. Mom! With a hopeful expression, he turned to see Otterberry heading over. His tail waved, appreciative that she'd come to his side. He leaned into her nuzzle, not minding at all as the top of his head was groomed. "I h-hope they l-like me," he replied, still a little unsure of those he was going on patrol with. Heathernose and Blazefrost... Heathernose sounded nice at least, while the name Blazefrost sent shivers down his spine. "I-I'm gonna f-find you o-o-once we're ba-ack!"

He watched his mother slither back through the group of cats that had gathered around Breezefeather before turning. Now where are my patrol members? Spotting two cats standing alone and seemingly looking for a third, he figured they must be his group. He padded over, not sure if he should run. You're already late! He picked up his speed, half walking and half trotting over. "S-Sorry. I'm h-here. My n-name is L-Littlepaw."

[also if you guys wanted to do the prompt i could totally see little falling into the river l o l]

Last edited by spade; January 12th, 2021 at 02:14 PM.
Old January 12th, 2021, 02:37 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

( @:Grimmlin: )

This had taken Hallowstep a bit off guard- it was his first time leading a patrol. The nerves showed in the twitches of his pelt, but he kept his expression solid. He looked over to his apprentice warmly, closing his eyes in greeting, he was eager to spend time with Owlpaw

"That's the attitude I like to see," he raised himself to his feet, "Are you nervous?"

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old January 12th, 2021, 02:40 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Cricketfire heard his name called, and his ears perked. A patrol? That would be fun. Oh, he was leading it? It couldn't be that hard. It was his first time leading a patrol, but he'd been on many others. Gullpaw and Stripeseed, alright. He scanned the place for them. @VALLIANCE @Zesty Mango
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Closed Thread