Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 04:06 PM

Old July 5th, 2024, 05:00 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

《 Alpinepaw 》
67/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw continued screaming as she watched in horror. It felt like deja-vu. Her pupils widened and she froze.

(OPEN)
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:15 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
HE/HIM // PURRKS: NONE // THC APPRENTICE

This was not good. ThunderClan cats were fighting ThunderClan cats! Pinepaw began to panic. Should he fight? Should he stay back? He didn't know what to do! So what did he do? Go over to Sproutfleck and bury his nose in the older warrior's fur. The tabby had no clue what he should be doing, so he simply stayed there, barely making a sound. "I'm scared, Mister Sprouts." he squeaked quietly. Pinepaw felt the fur around his face become wet and realized he was crying. He let himself sob quietly, but he felt safe. Safe with Mr. Sprouts.

@Blaaze - Sprouts-A-Lot

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

LARKSWOOP

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop's green gaze landed on the three dead bodies that lay in front of her. ''Great StarClan...'' The tabby muttered, tail tip twitching. She then turned to Wolfhive and Bumblestar.

''Thank you, both of you. I wouldn't be here if you hadn't showed up,'' Larkswoop shook out her pelt, glancing down at her wounded shoulder. The she-cat's tail drooped.

Well, she hadn't managed to get out unscathed, but she was still intact. Larkswoop's eyes widened and she glanced around the clearing. ''Where's Silverpaw? Is he alright?''

Larkswoop spotted the white-and-silver pelt of her former apprentice, unwounded, and a sigh of relief left the feline's muzzle.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; July 5th, 2024 at 05:22 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:24 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Rising storm stood lasing his tail and walked over his fur bristled what the hell was going on four cats dead "The hell well that happened..." the tom hissed slightly

joining in if that's fine

@Dino @isla @Ghost @Spider @Starfall

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:40 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

SILVERPAW "SILVS"
16 MOONS | LYBIRDS LULLABYE | THE MANGLED TRIPOD
He Limped Over To Larkswoop. That Was Rough. He Smiled. Couldn't Promise I Wouldn't Tear Someone To Shreds For Laying Paw On You. He Glanced At Larky's Shoulder, A Bit Worried. He Limped Past Her To The Bodies. He Snorted, Spitting On Flamesnap And Tidemoon. Have Fun Rotting In The Dark Forest. Won't Miss Ya. The Tom Gave A Snort, Moving Back Over To Larkswoop. He Gave Another Smile. This Wasn't The Right Thing For Righ' Now. He Limped Bak Ver T His Sun-Bathed Moss Patch And Laid Down, Exausted.
@isla - Larky!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; July 5th, 2024 at 05:41 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:42 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Rubblecrash left camp, scared. At least his fate- for now- wasn't as brutal as Burningflame, or Flamesnap, or Tidemoon, or Nightspark's eventual one.

Rowanthunder paused, before throwing himself at Nightspark, tackling his former ally. "I didn't think you'd end up attackin' your own Clanmate!" he snarled, throwing the tom off of Spiderthroat and slamming him to the ground. He swore he heard the black tom's back crack. Rowanthunder knew that would kill him untreated, but to be sure the russet tom grabbed Nightspark's neck in his jaws and snapped his neck. And if that wasn't enough, he smashed his former friend's head into the ground- multiple times. "Bumblestar, please forgive me. At the least, don't kill me. I'll leave." he said, blood dripping from his maw, before turning tail in shame and leaving.

@dino. - Bumble

RUBBLECRASH AND ROWANTHUNDER HAVE LEFT THUNDERCLAN

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Today was a wonderful day! The sun was shining the birds were chirping and Mudhound was coming back from a morning outing with a mouse and- Dear starclan what the hell is happening in the clearing.

Why were cats dead??? WHY DID IT LOOK LIKE THERE'D JUST BEEN A FIGHT IN THE CLEARING????

Like this wouldnt be the first time some cats went insane for no good reason and attacked their clanmates but usually there was a reason first rather then pure stupidity like Bumble-sis had been a bit strict lately or there was a war they were protesting. This was just.... baseless.

Dropping the mouse with a sad sigh the tripod set to work, picking up the 3 corpses and uncaringly hauling them out of the camp and out of sight (they'd go dump them out of the territory in a grave they doubted anyone would ever visit or care to know about in a moment) before padding back in and up to Alpinepaw, ready to react if more random hostility came.

"Hey kiddo, its ok its over those crazy cats are gone. Im so sorry you had to see that but youre safe now, here come to me I give the best comfort hugs."

@Highsnow of Matterhorn @dino. (corpses handled so kits cant see them boss)
Old July 5th, 2024, 06:37 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Flamingclaw

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Flamingclaw was going to take part in this rebellion thinking it had a chance, however on the day of the uprising he happened to wake up later on in the day because he hadn’t gotten to sleep until the early hours of the morning. This seemed like terrible luck to him, but it might’ve actually been a blessing in disguise. "Ugh, I slept through it, didn’t I?" He said to himself, walking out of the warriors den. The bodies in the clearing proved that to him. "Yep." Seemed it had been put down quite easily. Rather disappointing if he was honest, and that’s when Flamingclaw realised he’d have died for nothing if he did take part. What would happen now that these cats were dead? Would anything come of it?

An impulsive and a bit irrational cat, Flamingclaw had slept through most of RiverClan’s atrocities against ThunderClan, so he felt pretty bad for them during the 3v1 attack on RiverClan territory and didn’t understand the reasons why. His terrible sleeping schedule made him miss out on a lot, and he was usually considered a bit unreliable for it. So when he heard that some cats wanted to rebel, Flamingclaw thought of doing so because he didn’t agree with Bumblestar’s decision to attack RiverClan, Although now he realised he would’ve been the biggest mouse brain ever if he went ahead with his treacherous plan. The rebellion seemed it was over before it started. Nightspark seemed the only rebel still alive who wasn’t running away, and probably not for long anyway.

Flamingclaw, for whatever reason, decided to go down there and ask what had happened. Not because he didn’t know about the rebellion, but because he wanted to make it look like he knew nothing about it, for once his awful sleeping routine had accomplished something decent. Walking down to the cats gathered in the clearing who most likely just killed the rebels, Flamingclaw decided to ask them. "Great StarClan! What happened here?" Suddenly nervous realising how he would’ve been amongst the bodies if he didn’t wake up later, Flamingclaw slowly began to retreat away from the scene. "I…uh…I'm gonna go over there." He said, pointing his tail towards the exit to the clearing. Trying to talk to other cats when he was nervous was not an easy task. As he walked towards the exit, he realised just how lucky he was to have woken up later. His paws were clean, he was still technically an innocent cat, as long as he never told anyone what he had intended to do, he would be safe.

@Cat7 @ghost. @Spider. @Rani @Starfall @BEAR. @isla @dino. (Wasn’t sure who to ping for this, it relates in some way to all of you though so I think this might be right? If you’re cat’s still in the clearing they’re able to respond to Flamingclaw)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 5th, 2024, 06:43 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost. View Post

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
HE/HIM // PURRKS: NONE // THC APPRENTICE

This was not good. ThunderClan cats were fighting ThunderClan cats! Pinepaw began to panic. Should he fight? Should he stay back? He didn't know what to do! So what did he do? Go over to Sproutfleck and bury his nose in the older warrior's fur. The tabby had no clue what he should be doing, so he simply stayed there, barely making a sound. "I'm scared, Mister Sprouts." he squeaked quietly. Pinepaw felt the fur around his face become wet and realized he was crying. He let himself sob quietly, but he felt safe. Safe with Mr. Sprouts.

@Blaaze - Sprouts-A-Lot

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Sproutfleck watched through narrowed eyes as the members of this... rebellion thing were executed. This is fine. He sat down, muscles still flexed. But he did sort of wish he could've killed one of the living, breathing disasters. But then he was jolted out of his trance when an Itty bitty kid came over and became his cat tick. Oh. He just sat there awkwardly, staring as this... kid... Pinepaw? He'd never really interacted with the apprentice, but the apprentice clearly found comfort in burying his face into the Bronze Knight's fur. So, tentatively, Sproutfleck raised one paw and patted the apprentice on the shoulder, face the definition of awkward. The Spotted Tom had no idea what to do in this situation, let alone how to properly comfort him. Sprouts lips formed a thin, uncertain line as his eyes flicked down to Pinepaw. "It's alright... kiddo." He said, clearing his throat and forcing himself to make his face look less awkwardly helpless. "It's uh, over now. You're fine." what he really wanted to say was that the kid was fine to leave, but Sproutfleck couldn't find the courage to make the small apprentice leave. It was just a little kid after all. So he just sat still, patting Pinepaw on the shoulder with one paw once before placing the speckled paw on the earth again. Well, at least he reacted. But the kid was making his fur wet, and the tom had no idea how to make him stop crying. Jokes? Yeah, jokes might work. Okay, uhm... here goes nothing. "What uh... did the crow say to the cat hunting it?" He said to the brown tabby. "Nothing, because Crows can't talk." Personally Sproutfleck found the joke hilarious, but KesStress would not approve. But since when did he need her approval? Pfft, no, he was doing a great job. Right? Okay, next joke. "Okay, then... what did one deaf cat say to the other? Nothing, they talk in sign language. " And thus, Sproutflecks pride was smashed. Rest in Pieces.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old July 5th, 2024, 07:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Flamingclaw

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Flamingclaw was going to take part in this rebellion thinking it had a chance, however on the day of the uprising he happened to wake up later on in the day because he hadn’t gotten to sleep until the early hours of the morning. This seemed like terrible luck to him, but it might’ve actually been a blessing in disguise. "Ugh, I slept through it, didn’t I?" He said to himself, walking out of the warriors den. The bodies in the clearing proved that to him. "Yep." Seemed it had been put down quite easily. Rather disappointing if he was honest, and that’s when Flamingclaw realised he’d have died for nothing if he did take part. What would happen now that these cats were dead? Would anything come of it?

An impulsive and a bit irrational cat, Flamingclaw had slept through most of RiverClan’s atrocities against ThunderClan, so he felt pretty bad for them during the 3v1 attack on RiverClan territory and didn’t understand the reasons why. His terrible sleeping schedule made him miss out on a lot, and he was usually considered a bit unreliable for it. So when he heard that some cats wanted to rebel, Flamingclaw thought of doing so because he didn’t agree with Bumblestar’s decision to attack RiverClan, Although now he realised he would’ve been the biggest mouse brain ever if he went ahead with his treacherous plan. The rebellion seemed it was over before it started. Nightspark seemed the only rebel still alive who wasn’t running away, and probably not for long anyway.

Flamingclaw, for whatever reason, decided to go down there and ask what had happened. Not because he didn’t know about the rebellion, but because he wanted to make it look like he knew nothing about it, for once his awful sleeping routine had accomplished something decent. Walking down to the cats gathered in the clearing who most likely just killed the rebels, Flamingclaw decided to ask them. "Great StarClan! What happened here?" Suddenly nervous realising how he would’ve been amongst the bodies if he didn’t wake up later, Flamingclaw slowly began to retreat away from the scene. "I…uh…I'm gonna go over there." He said, pointing his tail towards the exit to the clearing. Trying to talk to other cats when he was nervous was not an easy task. As he walked towards the exit, he realised just how lucky he was to have woken up later. His paws were clean, he was still technically an innocent cat, as long as he never told anyone what he had intended to do, he would be safe.

@Cat7 @ghost. @Spider. @Rani @Starfall @BEAR. @isla @dino. (Wasn’t sure who to ping for this, it relates in some way to all of you though so I think this might be right? If you’re cat’s still in the clearing they’re able to respond to Flamingclaw)

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

The Deputy had sidestepped whoever decided to huck themselves at him. Looking at the 'Warrior' with unamusement. Ah. So it wasn't a joke. Check. They sure did botch that really well. A kit could have done better than that. Spiderthroat had sidestepped right next to another warrior. Catching sight of a warrior he'd rarely seen. Did this one even truly exist within ThunderClan? Do anything? He'd caught the tail end of something being mumbled about missing it. Missing what? This pathetic excuse of a uprising?

The Calico side eyed Flamingclaw, brows quirked as he slowly turned his head, now fully looking at the Warrior as he attempted to sneak away. "Ain't you gonna help with the bodies....I mean after all any good and loyal ThunderClanner would help clean up the clearin before leavin right?" the deputy pressed, a smile forming on his features as he made his way towards the 'warrior.' Wrapping around to make sure the exit to the camp was blocked.

"I mean. Unless you were plannin on ditchin? Surely you wouldn't, considerin you weren't at all a part of this shoddy attempt at an uprisin. Right?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us