Last post by alec
Today 06:47 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:39 AM

Old July 5th, 2024, 04:34 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

★Twilightforest★
29 Moons |~| Thunderclan |~| He/They

Twilightforest snorted with laughter, tail swishing on the ground. That's crazy. Relatable, but crazy.

Old July 5th, 2024, 04:36 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Nightspark growled. These cats would NOT talk to King Burningflame like this. He snarled, launching himself at Spiderthroat, aiming to use his powerful forepaws to bowl the tom over. If he succeded, he'd put his paw on the tom's throat and warn him before really trying to kill him.

Flamesnap grunted. He followed Burningflame before spinning around and leaping at Larkswoop. He aimed to tear her ear, perhaps catch her flank also.

Tidemoon, Rowanthunder, and Rubblecrash all watched before fleeing the scene. "I wanna live." said Rowanthunder. Tidemoon nodded but decided to attack and help Flamesnap and threw herself at Larkswoop. Rubblecrash paused, surveying the crowd and seeing who to attack.

@isla @Starfall @Cat7 @Desert Rain Frog

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:40 PM
The rogue king

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Well that didn't go to plan he said well I guess it's time to gather the troops @Cat7 @ollie @Ghost @Starfall @Desert Rain Frog @Spider @isla
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
66/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw suddenly stopped and screamed ear-splittingly because she was frightened from what was going on. Her fur puffed up.

@Cat7 (Is it okay that Alpine joins in?)
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:46 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

SILVERPAW "SILVS"
THE MANGLED TRIPOD - 16 MOONS - LYBIRDS LULLABYE
The Silver And White Toms Blue Eye Narrowed. Nope. That's Not Sliding. Within A Flash, The Tripods Front Half Was In The Air, Claws Unsheathed And Paw High In The Air, His Intact Tabby Paw Came Crashing Down Towards Flamesnap, Attempting To Slash Him Then Shove Him Away From Larkswoop.
@ghost. @isla @Cat7
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; July 5th, 2024 at 04:47 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:51 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Dead

Owlheart and Lionkit started grooming eachother
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:55 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Sproutfleck blinked his eyes open to a whole starsdamned mess. Sigh. He never could sleep, could he? Well few Cats seemed to be engaging, so he stood to the side, standing with his muscular shoulders flexing and claws digging into the earth. The Bronze Knight let his fur raise along his spine. "Orders?" He growled, jade green eyes narrowed. Thank God KesStress wasn't in sight. As much as she was indeed annoying, and a bit problematic, not to mention stressful, he would never forgive himself if something happened to her. God, just thinking about it racked him with stress. Great, he was going to look old in the next e moons because of her.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; July 5th, 2024 at 05:18 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Flamesnap and Tidemoon have been executed for attacking a Clan-mate, with HR permission. Wolf will kill others if they lay a hand on a Clan-mate. @ghost. ]

Ugh, what now?

The last moon and a half had been kicking Wolfhive's ass. It started off mild - he thought he'd shrug it off, but the sickness had only worsened.

So needless to say, when he stepped outside to cats attacking others, he wasn't pleased in the slightest. Bunching his muscles, Wolfhive lunged with no hesitation - catching Flamesnap by their shoulder and sending them crashing to the ground. With them beneath him, Wolfhive grabbed them by the neck and twisted it sharply until an audible snap filled the clearing.

Then he dropped their limp body, stepping away with his lip curled in disgust. "Rubblecrash, if all you're gonna do is gawk then get out of my sight!" The words were a hoarse hiss, broken apart by coughing. Since Tidemoon had decided to go for Larkswoop as well, Wolfhive hooked his claws into the back of her legs and yanked her backwards - giving him an opening to sink his teeth into the side of her neck. He ripped it out and chucked her body aside, sides heaving from exertion.

[ @isla since lark was attacked by these 2 / @dino. for ref @Starfall ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:58 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

LARKSWOOP

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD + GORE

Larkswoop's eyes widened as she caught sight of Flamesnap's form springing at her. The broad-shouldered feline got to her paws and lashed out, but not before her attacker's claws met her shoulder.

POWERPLAY PERMISSIONS GRANTED BY @/ghost.

Beefed Up Tier 3 has been activated.

With a snarl, Larkswoop grasped Flamesnap by the scruff and shook him in her jaws before throwing him on the ground, lashing out with a forepaw to let thorn-sharp claws rip across the tom's face and chest.

A low growl rumbled in the ThunderClanner's throat, and she didn't stop there. In a single, swift motion, Larkswoop bucked out with her hind legs, opening a deep wound in Flamesnap's flank all the while sending him flying into the nearest rock wall of the camp.

The she-cat turned towards Silverpaw and she yowled out at her former apprentice. ''Silverpaw, stay with Spiderthroat!''

Larkswoop bounded over to Flamesnap and circled her attacker, green eyes icy as she glared daggers at him. ''I hope you're ready for death, because after I'm done with you, there's another cat's claws your throat will meet.''

It was clear who the warrior was talking about. Larkswoop was talking about Bumblestar, the ThunderClan Leader.

The warrior lashed her tail, striking out with a paw to open a wound on Flamesnap's cheek. She then grabbed Flamesnap by the scruff and dragged him back into the middle of the clearing, shaking him once last time before dropping him on the ground in between Burningflame and Spiderthroat.

{ @Cat7 // @Desert Rain Frog // @Starfall // @dino. // @ghost. // @BEAR. // @Blaaze }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; July 5th, 2024 at 04:59 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:00 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Well. Bumblestar sure as hell didn't have a clue what was going on. She'd only been out for a few minutes, just a few to get some air - and the next time she stuck her head into the clearing, it was utter chaos. Some idiot attacking her deputy, another two idiots attacking Larkswoop, and a fourth idiot apparently deciding to 'call in the troops'? Her attention zeroed in on Burningflame. A fool leading a ring of fools, how original

In two seconds flat, she had crossed the clearing, weaved around the group, and bowled Burningflame over. She made sure his head hit the ground hard enough to knock his senses out. Then a harsh, crushing bite to his throat made sure he wouldn't get back up.

Wolfhive had handled two of them. Bumblestar abandoned Burningflame's corpse and whirled around, blood dripping from her jaws. "Rubblecrash!" she snarled. "If you don't get the hell outta my territory now, you'll be next!"

[ staff powerplay perms provided - burningflame has been executed for presenting an active danger to the clan. rubblecrash has been exiled for involvement; he'll be executed if he hasn't left by his next post. ]

[ IMPORTANT NOTE: Please only post ONCE between my posts so I have time to catch up on whatever is going on. It's difficult to decipher anything that's happening when I have a page or two of the same cats to sort through. ]

@Cat7 @ghost. @isla @BEAR. @Starfall

Last edited by dino.; July 5th, 2024 at 05:11 PM.