Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
The walk back to camp had been... more daunting then Redhawk had imagined. By the time she made it back to camp, the meeting had been dismissed. There didn't seem to be more spilled blood on the ground though which served to indicate that Moontail was likely alive. That was good. She didn't want to bury another body, at least not right now.

Taking a moment outside of Bumblestar's den, Red sucked in a breath. She was still shaking a bit, so she waited until she was able to get it under control before passing through the lichen curtain and blinking over at her leader. She looked... well, she wasn't sure. She didn't know her all that personally. But she was a hornet, and responsible for the Clan's safety at least a little more than she had been as a warrior. That also, to her at least, meant safeguarding her leader's safety.

Part of her wanted to offer some sort of comfort. Words, maybe a brush of her tail across her leader's back - something to show that Red would stand with her. "...Sunglow's been t-taken care of." Maybe another time. Redhawk swallowed thickly, whiskers twitching once. She knew the talk that the leader had called both her and Mudhound for was likely in relation to the raid on RiverClan. So she took a seat and wrapped her tail around her paws, waiting patiently for it to be detailed for her.

[ @dino. @Rani tee hee silly double post in the leaders den don't mind me skjdfhs ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripod shouldve been in the den far earlier then Redhawk, who had to bury a body, but instead scrambled in after her having kept Bumblestar waiting.

They had no regrets in doing so really. Bumble-sis needed alone time without poking to calm down and sooth herself and think (hopefully a bit about Lightningpaws proposal, that kid was smart) and Mudhound needed to help settle the shaken cats in the clan.

For all the execution was kinda needed (though still shook the tripod, never gonna be a thing they could face without being slightly rattled) it wasnt easy to see for anyone in the clan warriors or apprentices alike. Rateye actually started whimpering for all he was grown really though that confused the maine coon a fair amount.

Some quality time spend after giving comfort and making sure cats were ok was time well spent really, so being late wasnt a worry for Mudhound.

So, bounding into the den and sliding to a stop with a chirped "Present!" the tripod bodily flopped on Redhawk, draping themselves like a furry weighted blanket. Listen they wanted comfort cuddling too! As strong as they were being for the clan they were rattled inside a bit and this'd fix that. So Redhawk would get a throw-muddy and a tongue in the ear as the hornet started absentmindedly grooming whatever they could reach.

Between mlems came the question(s). "Soooo we gonna get special hornet knowledge here? Something the clan couldnt know because Bumble-sis yanno Ill always support you but this seems like a weird choice and I dont get it. Arent you usually the one grumpy when we invite trouble? This feels like trouble like 'try to speak to a mean dog' type trouble and thats bad trouble."

@dino. @tallulah

Right. Okay. Still agitated, no improvements there, but at least it was done and dealt with. Bumblestar fidgeted with her nest until the two showed up.

"Good," she grunted in response to Redhawk. Mudhound's words made her tail twitch, and her response was curter than she would have liked it to be. "You weren't around when they pulled everything they did. Constant cruelty for no damn reason. Now they've just dropped completely off the earth 'n I don't trust it. They're planning something. I don't want to wait around 'n deal with whatever they throw at us. If it invites trouble, fine. We'll hit 'em hard then, too."

A deep exhale as she settled down into her nest, weariness dragging at her posture. "First things first, I want both of you on Moontail duty. If Mudhound can't get to it, I want Redhawk on it, 'n vice-versa. If neither of you can swap out, force Spiderthroat or Wolfpaw. She tries anything, either take care of her or drag her by the starsdamned tail to me. I'm sick 'n tired of the garbage I have to deal with."

"Far as Hornet things go, wanna assign areas to keep an eye on. Patrols work fine but I want better coverage, so let me know what you want. Should be patrolled regularly. Once we get more cats on the team, we'll divvy it up a little better."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:24 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FUZZPAW
he/him. 10 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

fuzzpaw listens intently. as bumblestar explains, he gets that weird feeling again. no odd awake-dream this time, though. "that's stupid! don't we, like, hate dawnbutt? I mean, I do!" he huffs, raising a brow. he feels oddly betrayed despite not having been there for it. "if i was there, I totally woulda kicked her butt!" he says with a snicker.

his smile drops at the mention of cindersky. mouth forming an 'o' shape, he gasps loudly. "I KNOW HER!" he blurts out, nodding rapidly. if one listened hard enough, they'd be able to hear his pebble brain rattling. "she was in my dreams!! and we were playing mossball!" he continues on.

[ @dino. ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

As Bumblestar launched into the reasoning as to why RiverClan deserved to be punished, Redhawk couldn't help but nod along. Although she had been missing during what was the bulk of the crimes - the poisonings, the border crossings - she still recalled her first memories of claws raiding their camp. The yowling, the fighting, the terror in the eyes of the bigger cats as they lost their lives. She had been so young then, unable to see what was truly going on. But as she had grown older she had heard whispers and rumors of the event, and it had struck a deep fear of RiverClan within her.

Part of her wanted to add to it, to remind Bumblestar that by raiding their camp, they would be, in her eyes, sinking to RiverClan's level. How many RiverClan kits would have their childhood tarnished by this? How many would see death prematurely, and shape their lives around it? But instead the hornet simply swallowed and nodded.

Moontail was another issue, one much less gray than RiverClan. "U-Understood," Red agreed with a nod of her head. The last thing anyone in the Clan needed, let alone Bumblestar, were their own Clanmates causing issues. Despite the self-doubt that plagued her, she would try her best to keep an eye on Moontail and any other Clanmates that decided to stir things up.

"I can t-take up the SS-ShadowClan border." Okay, that was definitely too eager. Ears drawing back a bit, Red cleared her throat. "I can patrol it on my d-daily runs t-through the t-territory." And keep an eye out for that cat who had claimed to be the one to leave her sister sightless. "I could also k-keep an eye on Cat-t-tail Pond, and Firefly Cove, and t-the general territory area t-too."

[ @dino. @Rani

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 6th, 2024, 12:00 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Suppose Mudhound could believe it was their own lack of knowledge that caused them to not understand why this was a good idea. All the other smart cats in the clan were on board, Redhawk seemingly was evidence of this, so with a shrug and a nod they bought it and settled down.

What did not have them settle down and instead turned them into a sulky melting butter-pat on top of Redhawk, complete with a groan. "Uuuuuuuuugh.... Not Moontail duty! Are you trying to punish us? This feels more like torture then 'honorable hornet duties' hmpf......" The tripod let out a bit of an ugly snort, willing to be a tiny but mean in the company of cats they liked about a rather rotten cat "A moons worth of mourning patrols she get exiled before her kits are born for being annoying. She cant be stupid enough to be bad enough to die for it but she wont make it to kitting and have to find some barn I bet." Which wasnt the worst of things really, you could manage it alright it'd just suck and was worse then kitting in a nice safe warm clan.
Was probably for the best however if it occurred.

Letting Redhawk choose first the tripod let out a happy "Ooooh good choices!" before they belted out their own. "Ill take the Willows Rise, Windclan and Riverclan border, and the general camp minding then but Im kicking the Haggard Ruins to Spider-dude, Ive got a ton of apprentices to train besides hornet stuff." Apprentices Mudhound loved and would not allow to be stolen from them because they were too busy with extra stuff to train them.

"Anything else we need to know about hornet stuff?"

@dino. @tally

Last edited by Rani; March 6th, 2024 at 12:00 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 06:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

After leading the two apprentices and two kits back to camp, Redhawk nodded towards Bumblestar's den. "Come along. It'll be best if you explain yourselves to Bumblestar versus me d-doing it for you." She knew a punishment would be needed, but she wanted them to at least be there to receive it.

Poking her head into the den, she called out a quick, "Bumblestar? I have sss-some apprentices and kits with me." Perhaps she could've provided more context but that could be done later as she ducked in, looking behind her to make sure that Fallingpaw, Copperpaw, Nectarkit, and Alpinekit followed her in. "I found Fallingpaw and C-Copperpaw out at Firefly Cove alone - Nectarkit a-and Alpinekit were with them." From there she fell silent, glancing between the group and Bumblestar.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner @Beanz @Highsnow of Matterhorn @dino. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 7th, 2024 at 06:57 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:07 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post

After leading the two apprentices and two kits back to camp, Redhawk nodded towards Bumblestar's den. "Come along. It'll be best if you explain yourselves to Bumblestar versus me d-doing it for you." She knew a punishment would be needed, but she wanted them to at least be there to receive it.

Poking her head into the den, she called out a quick, "Bumblestar? I have sss-some apprentices and kits with me." Perhaps she could've provided more context but that could be done later as she ducked in, looking behind her to make sure that Fallingpaw, Copperpaw, Nectarkit, and Alpinekit followed her in. "I found Fallingpaw and C-Copperpaw out at Firefly Cove alone - Nectarkit a-and Alpinekit were with them." From there she fell silent, glancing between the group and Bumblestar.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner @Beanz @Highsnow of Matterhorn @dino. ]

falling paw sighed "Before you react bumble star let me explaine." he started looking around "First it was my idea for Me and copper paw to head out so don't punish them but were headed to firefly cove to relax but I didn't realize that nectar kit and alpinekit were following me and copper." he closed his eyes and sighed "I know this doesn't excuse our actions and I'll accept your punishment for me." he finished saying

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; March 7th, 2024 at 07:22 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

[font="tahoma"][indent]Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Quote:
falling paw sighed "Before you react bumble star let me explained." he started looking around "Me and copper paw were headed to firefly cove to relax but I didn't realize that nectar kit and alpinekit were following me and copper." he closed his eyes and sighed "I know this doesn't excuse our actions and I'll accept your punishment for me." he finished saying

《 Copperpaw 》
12/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Copperpaw shuffled their paws while the hornet and apprentice talked. They would point out that it was Fallingpaw's idea to head outside camp but they agreed to it. So they held their tongue with a sour look on their face.

"We only wanted to relax out of camp for a bit." They mumbled. Copperpaw refused to make eye contact with the cats. Their head was lowered but their tail was twitching impatiently. "We would of never gotten caught if it wasn't for the kits." They resisted the urge to give the kits a stern glare.

Copper suddenly realised what this could mean. What if they were demoted from training? Aldercry would be so disappointed in them. Their whiskers quivered with fear.

( @Spider-in-the-corner ; Fallingpaw , @Beanz ; Nectarkit , @tally ; Redhawk @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit @Dino ; Bumblestar )

Last edited by nyx; March 7th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:43 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Well, wasn't this just grand. Bumblestar gave Redhawk a glance as the Hornet herded a swarm into her den. Sneaking out? Absolutely not.

Her upper lip twitched as she straightened upright in her nest. "Don't feed me that crap," she countered flatly, locking eyes with Fallingpaw. "You're nearly a warrior, you should know how to figure out by now when you're being followed by children. It's still leaf-bare 'n tensions are still high, if something had happened it'd be on your shoulders 'n on Copperpaw's. You understand the severity of that? You're not even supposed to be out by yourselves anyways, so there's two rules broken by both of you. 'N Firefly Cove? Right after the attack on RiverClan? You're askin' for trouble."

One thing after another to deal with. "Fallingpaw, I was planning on rewarding your participation in the raid with your warrior ceremony, but you've made me rethink that. It's not happening this moon, 'n if you slip up again I'll delay it a second time. I want you to do a full clean-out of the nursery too under a warrior's supervision 'n bring them to talk to me once you're done."

Copperpaw's excuse was less hare-brained, but still irritating, and Bumblestar fixed them with a stern look. "Lemme reiterate - you're not supposed to be anywhere out of camp without a warrior by yourself unless I've said otherwise. I want the same from you, go completely clean out a den with a warrior's supervision 'n come talk to me once you're finished. You can both count yourselves lucky I'm not demoting you or worse."

Once she was done with the apprentices, she bent down to be nose-level with the kits, eyes narrowed. "As for you two - the next time you sneak out, I'll delay your ceremonies for a moon. Don't leave your parents to grieve you because you couldn't behave yourselves. Go with Redhawk back to the nursery. Now."

[ @niiight @Spider-in-the-corner @tally @Beanz @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

[ Fallingpaw's ceremony has been delayed until April. As for Fallingpaw and Copperpaw's punishments, you must make at least three posts, each 100 words, of your characters gathering nesting materials, cleaning out the den, and replacing nests/repairing any damage to the walls. A warrior must supervise them the entire time, and be present with them when they report back to Bumblestar. This is due by March 17th. Lack of a report from your character by this date or failure to do so with a warrior will result in further action. ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; March 7th, 2024 at 07:43 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 08:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Well, wasn't this just grand. Bumblestar gave Redhawk a glance as the Hornet herded a swarm into her den. Sneaking out? Absolutely not.

Her upper lip twitched as she straightened upright in her nest. "Don't feed me that crap," she countered flatly, locking eyes with Fallingpaw. "You're nearly a warrior, you should know how to figure out by now when you're being followed by children. It's still leaf-bare 'n tensions are still high, if something had happened it'd be on your shoulders 'n on Copperpaw's. You understand the severity of that? You're not even supposed to be out by yourselves anyways, so there's two rules broken by both of you. 'N Firefly Cove? Right after the attack on RiverClan? You're askin' for trouble."

One thing after another to deal with. "Fallingpaw, I was planning on rewarding your participation in the raid with your warrior ceremony, but you've made me rethink that. It's not happening this moon, 'n if you slip up again I'll delay it a second time. I want you to do a full clean-out of the nursery too under a warrior's supervision 'n bring them to talk to me once you're done."

Copperpaw's excuse was less hare-brained, but still irritating, and Bumblestar fixed them with a stern look. "Lemme reiterate - you're not supposed to be anywhere out of camp without a warrior by yourself unless I've said otherwise. I want the same from you, go completely clean out a den with a warrior's supervision 'n come talk to me once you're finished. You can both count yourselves lucky I'm not demoting you or worse."

Once she was done with the apprentices, she bent down to be nose-level with the kits, eyes narrowed. "As for you two - the next time you sneak out, I'll delay your ceremonies for a moon. Don't leave your parents to grieve you because you couldn't behave yourselves. Go with Redhawk back to the nursery. Now."

[ Fallingpaw's ceremony has been delayed until April. As for Fallingpaw and Copperpaw's punishments, you must make at least three posts, each 100 words, of your characters gathering nesting materials, cleaning out the den, and replacing nests/repairing any damage to the walls. A warrior must supervise them the entire time, and be present with them when they report back to Bumblestar. This is due by March 17th. Lack of a report from your character by this date or failure to do so with a warrior will result in further action.

《 Copperpaw 》
13/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Copperpaw's eyes flashed with sympathy as they heard the leader scold the apprentice. Then their head flinched backwards as Bumblestar turned her attention to them.

They gave Bumblestar a brief nod and met her gaze. Admittedly, they were relieved at the punishment. If they had to be a kit again they would scream to Starclan. After all their training progress.. Copperpaw glanced at the kits and Fallingpaw one more time before retreating outside the den. "The elders den could use some cleaning," they thought. They would be busy trying to find a warrior to supervise them.

( @Spider-in-the-corner ; Fallingpaw , @Beanz ; Nectarkit , @tally ; Redhawk @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit @Dino ; Bumblestar )

Old March 7th, 2024, 08:38 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@dino. @tally

Falling paw nodded "well time to get to work" he thought leaving the leaders den and sighed he looked at Redhawk "Mind coming with me to check what needs to be done for the nursery?" he asked twitching his tail

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw