Today 01:53 PM

Old July 3rd, 2023, 04:07 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Littlelion

--

The Golden Warrior had already made notice of the rock, and was curiously watching Wolfpaw to see what he would do. She hadn't been too far away from the apprentice, and was slightly amused to see it passed towards her. They nodded, and scanned the crowd to see who would be a perfect victim of what Littlelion had now dubbed "The Pebble".

What? It seemed important enough to be given the article and declared as the supreme rock!

Their eyes landed on Dovefluff, a warrior who they remembered mostly as the mother of the Medicine Cat Apprentice. She looked like she needed cheering up. Her kit over there had a lot on their shoulders, especially for someone on the younger side. Littlelion echoed the mothers worry for her kid, something that she felt about her own kids pretty often.

Waiting for Dovefluff to relocate back to her spot closer to the Warrior, she carefully slid it over to Dovefluff. "Hey! Pass it on Mama Dove! Your kiddo is doing good, I bet you're awfully proud of the lil' one!", Littlelion whispered to the other cat.

[ @naiad @jupiter the pebble has been passed! ]

Last edited by Fawnhearted; July 3rd, 2023 at 04:07 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 07:25 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Hearing Bumblestar’s call, Drizzlecloud trudged out of the medicine den with her head hanging ever so slightly. She didn’t stray far, however, seating herself at the mouth of the den just in case Gentledoe woke up.

Her gaze drifted across her clanmates, a frown etched into her lips as she took in the injuries that decorated their pelts. It was frightening, and she could already feel the weight on her shoulders again. Ever since she had witnessed what happened to Gentledoe, she felt as though each and every action took great effort-even the simplest act of breathing. Everything was just.. Difficult. Perhaps it was from her guilty conscience? Her expectations for herself, maybe?

Now wasn’t the time to think of such things, though. Just listen to Bumblestar, and then maybe after the meeting is over, I can ask Springpaw to keep an eye on Gentledoe so I can step out of camp to clear my head.

[Open for interactions!]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old July 4th, 2023, 04:02 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Harefire, Feathernose, Appleclaw and Woodpaw all came in and joined the meeting.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 4th, 2023, 06:17 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface
She/Her

Jade-coloured hues flicked downward as a small bundle pressed against her, and Mapleface let out a couple clicking noises with her tongue in an attempt at portraying her adoration for her darling Redkit. "Hello, love." She purred softly, and then attempted to wrap her arms around the little kitten. Mapleface would shield all her kits from the world if she could. The last thing Redkit, or Rosekit for that matter, needed to see was all this bloodshed. Speaking of Rosekit, where were they? Craning her neck to peer over her shoulder at the nursery entrance, Mapleface called out a tentative "Rosekit!" in case the masked kitten wanted to join herself and Redkit out here.

Another voice tore through the rest, and Mapleface found herself lurching towards the sound of her brother. She took one look at her (either singular or plural) kittens and ushered them with her towards their uncle. "Crackles!" Mapleface gasped once she'd reached her brother's side, emerald hues widening with newfound concern. Her worry built tenfold at seeing all the wounds and injuries and blood on him, and Mapleface immediately set to work; attempting to draw him into her arms so she could start licking and cleaning all his wounds as if he was a little kit. Which, technically to her, he was.

Leaning back to look her little brother in the eye, Mapleface fixated the apprentice with a stern look. "Never again run off or volunteer yourself for battle without telling me, you hear?" She asked, mouth pulling downward in a quiet frown before she set back to work, trying to fix his impossibly unruly headtuft.

[ @jupiter - Redkit / @xavier. - Rosekit Mention (No need to reply if you don't want to ) / @Leafí - Cracklepaw ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; July 4th, 2023 at 06:18 AM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 07:28 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Rosekit | × •
They/them

Now Rosekit on the other hand was in the nursery playing with their long worn out moss ball but there was no way they were giving THIS bad boy up. The little kit didn't even hear the leader call for a meeting nor did they notice their mama and sissy gone. Rosekit tore their attention from that silly moss ball and perked their head up when they heard their mama calling. Rosekit picked up their moss ball and placed it into their families nest so no other kit thought it was funny to take it. Rosekit then started to waddle out of the nursery.

"I'ms comin'! I'ms comin'!"

Rosekit called as they waddled straight to their mama and sissy and plopped themselves down next to them with Rosekit looking up at Mapleface. The sitting didn't last long before Rosekit looked over to see none other then uncle Crackles! Mama was then ushering them and sissy over to their beloved uncle. Rosekit once again plopped themself down looking up at uncle Crackles. There was red stuff all over him!! No need to worry!! Mama was giving him a bath just like she gives them and sissy baths!!

"Hiiii, uncle Craaaaaackles!"

| @Rose - Mapleface; @jupiter - Redkit; @Leafí - Cracklepaw |
Old July 4th, 2023, 03:20 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

*Cherrykit slowly came over to watch*
Old July 4th, 2023, 03:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff

The gray cat kept a close eye on Springpaws body language, so the second she was causing any potential discomfort, she could retract the contact. The last thing she wanted was to make her beloved daughter feel uncomfortable.

As Springpaw returned the hug, the molly felt slightly guilty for the lie. But what was Dove supposed to say? Yeah I'm scared that my abusive ex is going to come hurt you because I love you so much and oh you know the guy who tore Gentledoe to shreds? He was probably my best friend. How on earth could she go about saying that? She had already struggled with feeling like a burden. Worrying cats and pushing them away wasn't going to help that.

So Dovefluff purred lovingly and relieved as Springpaw promised to come to her if she needed anything, and nodded to signal she had heard the last bit. "Of course, I'll come to you. Thank you, sweetie. I think I'm just worried for nothing." Little did she know that wasn't true in the slightest, and would soon come back to her as gruesome foreshadowing. Her eyes stung with forced back tears as Springpaw mentioned not wanting to see her suffer anymore, and the molly rested her chin gently on the top of the apprentice's head to hide her tearful eyes. "Of course I'd do the same for you. I'd do anything for you." Maybe a little corny, but it was true. She was never told that when she was a kid, she never had any security or affection. Maybe that was why she showered Springpaw with love as she did. She didn't know what was normal, she'd never had anything close to it.

Looking up with a surprised squeak as Littlelion approached, the former queen looked down briefly at the very secretively passed pebble. She found a proud, warm smile growing on her face. "I'm very proud, indeed." She shot the warrior a small purr as they scooted away again, and then scooped up the pebble, glancing at the nearest cat that wasn't her daughter, which happened to be Pebblepaw (how ironic), she reached out and nudged the young cat with her tail before waiting for Bumblestar to look away, then passed it to the young apprentice.

"Hey, pass the pebble along!" She whispered with a soft, playful purr, her worries forgotten momentarily.

( @ares @Fawnhearted @Poprock - the pebble has been passed to pebble

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 4th, 2023, 04:02 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Wildkit moved out on his own, since he didn't have any parents. He took it upon hinself to look presentable. He looked around seeing some kits with their family and he felt jealousy stir in him. Why didn't he have a family? He didn't even remember his own parents or if he even had any siblings. The older kit sat down and waited for the meeting to continue.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old July 4th, 2023, 07:23 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Wolfkit was a welcome sight. Bumblestar didn't shrink away as her shadow clambered up the Stormcrest and started to lick at her fur, only briefly leaning over to nose him in the shoulder before she rose into a sitting position with a grunt. Stars, she needed to see her medicine duo after this. Everything hurt.

"First things first," she began, voice ringing out across the clearing as a tired but broad grin split across her muzzle. "For those of you who came with me, you guys did one hell of a job with ShadowClan tonight. What a way to kick their tails and show them who's the boss. Sunkissed Creek remains ours, 'n those marsh rats have hopefully been knocked down a peg. Just keep an eye out near the border from now on; you've got my permission to shred any who make it too close to the scent marks. If they haven't learned by now, whatever happens next is on them, not us."

At the mention of the two medicine cats, she found them in the crowd and glanced them over for a second. Gentledoe's injury--at least, what Bumblestar had been able to see of it at the end of the fight--had probably been rattling. Springpaw was of her main concern; she hoped the apprentice was all right.

She ran her tongue over her lips before continuing.

"I've got a few things planned for this meeting, but before I do anything else, there's several apprentice ceremonies that need to be done. These kits proved to me during an event that I held that they're more than capable of beginning their training. Some of these kits aren't yet six moons, so mentors, I expect you to be gentle with your apprentice if they aren't." Her eyes narrowed as she swept her gaze over her Clan. "Don't let 'em participate in any battles that might happen and no rough training. If I catch you pushin' 'em past their limits, there'll be consequences. I hope I'm understood." She wouldn't tolerate blatant mistreatment of kids in her Clan, and she'd be more than happy to rip the ears off of anybody she caught violating that term.

"Cherrykit [ @CreeperLover649], Lotuskit, Fireflykit [ @jupiter ], Sorrelkit [ @biohazard! ], Lightningkit [ @sol. ], Wildkit [ @Catherine ], Leafkit [ @Leafie ], Mosskit [ @Octavia! ], Fawnkit [ @Pangoligon ], Sprucekit [ @Alchemist Kitsune ], Lambkit [ @ares ], and Wolfkit [ @BEAR. ]. All of you step forward for me."

Twelve kits, great skies. Wolfkit was still next to her, and she didn't care whether he got down to be with his future denmates or not. Wasn't like he was going very far anyway.

My next post will be on the 6th - you must respond with your kit character by then for them to recieve their ceremony this time around.

Last edited by dino.; July 4th, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 07:27 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

*Cherrykit headed over, eyes wide*