Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 06:58 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:49 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Fawn
Today 03:49 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:45 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM

Old May 27th, 2024, 11:41 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Concern etched into the gray enforcer's frown, relief quickly washing away the negative expression and replacing it with his trademark beaming smile, only a slight hint of queasiness breaking through. Oh good, Flashies was here! And she was smiling, yep! That meant that she was okay! Good good. He would have had to eat his own tail if he let these moss headed injuries get in the way of him protecting his apprentice, hmph! Turning back towards Whisk, the tom attempted a curt nod, misunderstanding the black and white molly's intentions behind her orders, assuming he was meant to guard as opposed to simply stay put. A wince as fire broke through his neck once more cutting his affirmation short, he offered a weak, pained chuckle instead.

"You gots it, Whisk. I'll stay here to help out!" the stocky tom chirped in as giddy a fashion as he could muster between turning back to his apprentice, a confused look on his face at her apology before a purr rumbled in his chest. Dipping his head, he attempted to give the she-cat a brotherly lick between the ears before grinning in her direction reassuringly.

"What? No no no, Flashies! It's all good, it's all good! No worries, no worries. Between yous and me? I think I've beens sleeping this whole time, yeah? Getting better? It's rough, yo. Can't move very well still. Minks got me bad... but you knows what? Gots so many of them, yeah? And then the others? Fled like cowards, heh heh. But ya know? Ya know? Would be great if you can helps me here. Guard the entrance like Whisk said, yeah? Could sure use the help of the bestest, smarterest apprentice in all of ShadowClan, heh heh."

A happy, expectant smile on his face, the enforcer's whiskers twitched with glee before a whisper of seriousness infected his gaze, verdant eyes assessing his apprentice. He wondered if she was doing better... about her hearing. He assumed there was no recovering it. That wasn't really his concern. More so how she was doing. How it was affecting her. She was already so prone to worrying. It made him worry in turn... which... bad mentor! How could he tell her to not worry about it, and that it would all work out when he was worrying as well?! Maybe he should take her out training soon again. Once Mosster gave him the green and told him he was good to go prancing about the territory again. And once... whatever was going on here was safe again!

Before he could voice much, however, Dawnstar was calling out to all cats, and Silverlark's rounded ears perked up in an instant. Befuddlement took over once more, the ground still not fully still as he shuffled his feet. What did that mean... that they were moving? Wait... the whole clan was here! Did... did this mean that they were leaving their home?! Why?! Couldn't they do what WindClan had done? Call on their allies so they could stay here? If there were more minks, he'd fight 'em! He didn't care if he died! He would gladly do so if it meant ShadowClan kept their home!

Despite his feelings on the matter, the silver throated enforcer said nothing, his grimace the only expression he could afford to give. Something really, really bad must be going on, and with an anxious look he twitched his tail, motioning for the orange paw to stick close to him. He wasn't sure where they were going, but he wasn't going to lose sight of her until they were there! He would stay conscious until he could be sure of her safety. Gratefully, it seemed the ShadowClan leader had a plan in mind, the path they took one he had taken before himself. It wasn't a place he frequented, but he had engraved it to memory all the same. It was a part of their territory, after all!

Even with his exhaustion, the young tom could understand Dawnstar's instructions clear as day. This was their new camp. Their new home. He didn't like it. It wasn't right, to have to give up their old place for this new, dingy one. But he wasn't sure what was going on, and Silverlark had never been one to question the leader's orders regardless. She tended to do the thinky thinky parts of clan life much better than him! If she was determined to move the entire clan here, then there had to be a reason for it no doubt. Especially considering the very, very tight rules she was placing on even the warriors in this new home. They weren't safe here, in their own territory. He frowned, once more worried for not just his apprentice, but the clan as a whole. He was still too injured. Still too weak. What good could he do in the sorry state he was in?!

As if reading his mind, Whisk began ordering different patrols around instantly, and the tom heard his name called out amidst the fog of exhaustion that clouded his head. He was in... clean up duty, yeah? Alright! Clean up should be good, mmmhmmm. Construction work had always been his passion, anyways. Right after fighting, heh heh. Ain't no one doing better nests than him, nope. His had sturdiness and plush luxury woven into them, guaranteed! Turning to Flashpaw, he offered a tired grin, his eyes closed in an attempt to exude some cheer.

"Looks like we parting ways for now, yeah? No worries though, no worries, yeah? We'll catch up later, ya dig? Maybe even do some training once this all clears up, yeah? Might give me some time to recover my strength, yo. Can't be a good mentor all banged up and bruised, heh heh. But hey. Hey. Yous gets some rest, yeah? Yeah yeah yeah. Today's been a big day. Gotta stay sharp in case theys needs to sends you out for something, ya dig? Ya needs me for something, yous call me, alright? No matter what," Silverlark mewed, twitching a peppy goodbye before joining up with Magpiepaw, verdant gaze searching for their two patrolmates.

"Yo Mags, good show, good show! Gonna get this cleaned up for yous paws all quick like. Don't let these cobweb wrappings and injuries fool ya. I can... can-" the tom started, a huge yawn escaping him halfway through his reassurance, one eye blinking before the other as he tried to resituate himself, momentarily lost as to where he was or what he was doing, only the burning sensation in his neck keeping him with any level of awareness as they waited for the rest of their construction crew.

@Mica [Mistlewhisker] | @Ladiebugg [Beetlejuice] | @zBlaze [Flashpaw] | @Marigoldwhisper [Magpiepaw] | @Eden [Wispypaw]
| Please excuse Silver's lack of awareness as he combats through his need for sleep while he recovers. He'll get that adrenaline boost once he starts working, no worries! |

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
This cat talked in such a weird way. It was like every sentence was oddly choppy or unfinished. It was weirrrddddd... Also, it looked like their "group" was a no show. Oh, why the heck can't cats be just a TINY BIT more reliable!? "Looks like we're left with a mess." Magpiepaw scowled, her brown eyes drifting towards the "apprentice den". Psh, give her a break! What that was, was a fallen tree with a buncha crap inside of it. Well, if nocat was going to do something then allow the great Magpiepaw to offer her very helpful assistance.

"I'll go on ahead and clean that mess out. Sooner or later they'll need to put those mossbeds in anyways. You coming or what?" Without waiting for a response, Magpiepaw galloped towards the fallen tree. It was hollow on the inside but packed with all sorts of things. Magpiepaw quickly got to work. Fungi and mushrooms infested the place. It was oddly... Pretty? Eh... For lack of better word. She pulled out mushroom by mushroom, whacking them away with her small forepaws. She decided to leave a good amount of mess to clean up for the others, just to make it even. She'd help out a LOT more once those idiots finally got their tails over there.

She backed away from the den, admiring her work before she began to loosely clear the entrance. She brushed away any torn cobwebs as well that rested in the crevices. "Okay, that's all I'll do until those slackers get over here." Magpiepaw grumbled as she padded away once more. Sure, it wasn't her best work, but this was supposed to be a team effort! She wasn't supposed to do it by herself despite how much she wanted too. But if worst comes to worse, she'd be more than willing to do all of it herself.

She sat stubbornly next to the fallen tree when she caught sight of Spiderpaw. Magpiepaw wrinkled her nose. Didn't he have a job to do or something? She should tell him off! DEFINITELY! Flatterer or not, he was still a slacker.

Magpiepaw watched with a sour expression as he... Touched his head to Bristlethorn. Her first thought was, "OH NO, HE'S GONNA CATCH THE SICK!!!" but her second was, "Oh shoot. He's just like me." Her expression immediately softened, watching as he returned to the clearing with an expression she couldn't read. But she didn't have too... Uncertainty was something she'd seen long before she knew Spiderpaw, it was something she happened to see a lot more often when baba died. Her mammy always looked like that, her face scrunched up, her eyes weighed down with grief.

Before she could stop herself, stars she wished she could've stopped herself, she was walking slowly up to Spiderpaw. "Hey, we don't mope around here in Shadowclan." Magpiepaw said softly, the usual bite in her voice completely gone. "So pull yourself together. Bristlethorn is going to be fine, you're going to be fine. No one is going to die or get hurt or be drowning in a pool of blood," her voice began to crack, and her vision began to blur, and her world began to spin and spin and spin and spin. She hardened her expression. She won't cry, she can't cry. Crying isn't something she could do. Nuh-uh, no way, not freaking happening.

"I'm sorry." Magpiepaw said quietly. "Ugh, what is it with you! Stop looking so sad and sympathetic! You're making me look absolutely crazy!" Suddenly, the hostility returned. Spiderpaw had no right to make her as fragile as a wilting flower, NO RIGHT.

"It doesn't matter. I have work to do anyways."

(Might've made so many errors AHHHH)

Tags - (GROUP)
@Ladiebugg // Beetlejuice
@Eden // Wispypaw
@zBlaze // Flashpaw

Tags - (PERSONAL)
@Rowan // Spiderpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 27th, 2024, 02:10 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Silver Tongue | Beefed Up (T3) | Mind Reader
Mhh. Good enough. Two Enforcers, one warrior and one apprentice. Four members were a good first start for a hunting patrol, considering that the clan had managed to snatch some prey from camp before evacuating completely.
"I reckon you've have some hunting practice before, Kestrelpaw? This will be a good chance to practice, too."
She flicked her tail for the group to follow her. They would move away from both the Shadowclan camp and the Morning Ruins, in a more silent place in the territory.

@gs29513 @Hound @sleepyyjax (sorry for the short post, but I'm unwell)

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old May 27th, 2024, 02:50 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
This cat talked in such a weird way. It was like every sentence was oddly choppy or unfinished. It was weirrrddddd... Also, it looked like their "group" was a no show. Oh, why the heck can't cats be just a TINY BIT more reliable!? "Looks like we're left with a mess." Magpiepaw scowled, her brown eyes drifting towards the "apprentice den". Psh, give her a break! What that was, was a fallen tree with a buncha crap inside of it. Well, if nocat was going to do something then allow the great Magpiepaw to offer her very helpful assistance.

"I'll go on ahead and clean that mess out. Sooner or later they'll need to put those mossbeds in anyways. You coming or what?" Without waiting for a response, Magpiepaw galloped towards the fallen tree. It was hollow on the inside but packed with all sorts of things. Magpiepaw quickly got to work. Fungi and mushrooms infested the place. It was oddly... Pretty? Eh... For lack of better word. She pulled out mushroom by mushroom, whacking them away with her small forepaws. She decided to leave a good amount of mess to clean up for the others, just to make it even. She'd help out a LOT more once those idiots finally got their tails over there.

She backed away from the den, admiring her work before she began to loosely clear the entrance. She brushed away any torn cobwebs as well that rested in the crevices. "Okay, that's all I'll do until those slackers get over here." Magpiepaw grumbled as she padded away once more. Sure, it wasn't her best work, but this was supposed to be a team effort! She wasn't supposed to do it by herself despite how much she wanted too. But if worst comes to worse, she'd be more than willing to do all of it herself.

She sat stubbornly next to the fallen tree when she caught sight of Spiderpaw. Magpiepaw wrinkled her nose. Didn't he have a job to do or something? She should tell him off! DEFINITELY! Flatterer or not, he was still a slacker.

Magpiepaw watched with a sour expression as he... Touched his head to Bristlethorn. Her first thought was, "OH NO, HE'S GONNA CATCH THE SICK!!!" but her second was, "Oh shoot. He's just like me." Her expression immediately softened, watching as he returned to the clearing with an expression she couldn't read. But she didn't have too... Uncertainty was something she'd seen long before she knew Spiderpaw, it was something she happened to see a lot more often when baba died. Her mammy always looked like that, her face scrunched up, her eyes weighed down with grief.

Before she could stop herself, stars she wished she could've stopped herself, she was walking slowly up to Spiderpaw. "Hey, we don't mope around here in Shadowclan." Magpiepaw said softly, the usual bite in her voice completely gone. "So pull yourself together. Bristlethorn is going to be fine, you're going to be fine. No one is going to die or get hurt or be drowning in a pool of blood," her voice began to crack, and her vision began to blur, and her world began to spin and spin and spin and spin. She hardened her expression. She won't cry, she can't cry. Crying isn't something she could do. Nuh-uh, no way, not freaking happening.

"I'm sorry." Magpiepaw said quietly. "Ugh, what is it with you! Stop looking so sad and sympathetic! You're making me look absolutely crazy!" Suddenly, the hostility returned. Spiderpaw had no right to make her as fragile as a wilting flower, NO RIGHT.

"It doesn't matter. I have work to do anyways."

(Might've made so many errors AHHHH)

Tags - (GROUP)
@Ladiebugg // Beetlejuice
@Eden // Wispypaw
@zBlaze // Flashpaw

Tags - (PERSONAL)
@Rowan // Spiderpaw

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

Spider'Paw's heart skipped a beat as Magpiepaw's voice softened, an unexpected contrast to her usual sharp tone. Memories of their first encounter flooded his mind, where she exuded the kind of toughness he associated with his mentor in her younger years. But now, watching Magpie’Paw hesitate with her emotions, he felt a surge of concern.

Hey, are you o-“ he began, his words trailing off as he witnessed the abrupt return of her usual roughness. It was like flipping a switch, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment. He had hoped for a moment of genuine connection, but it seemed gone.

Observing such a tough cat struggle with her emotions was odd. Spider'Paw couldn't help but wonder what had caused her to retreat back into her shell. Was it fear? Uncertainty? He wished he could understand, wished he knew the right words to ease her discomfort.

Lost in thought, Spider'Paw remained silent, his gaze fixed on Magpiepaw as she hardened her expression and brushed off his concern. It was clear she didn't want his sympathy, didn't want him to see her vulnerability. And as much as he wanted to reach out to her, to offer some measure of comfort, he knew he had to respect her boundaries. Similar dynamics existed with his mentor; she knew him well, yet there were always barriers between them. Was this just normal in cats? Was understanding beyond superficial interactions an unattainable goal?

Shaking himself from his thoughts, Spider'Paw struggled to find the right words in response to the sudden change in demeanor. “Sorry- I- you don’t look crazy,” he managed, his voice gentle, though uncertain. “Do you need help with anything?” he offered, hoping to shift the focus and extend support in a non-intrusive manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old May 27th, 2024, 03:45 PM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
tags @gs29513 -Shewstep @Wingnettle -Lynxshade @sleepyyjax

His mind buzzed with excitement, but he felt suddenly exposed because the enforcer probably assumed he’d had done enough practice. Kestralpaw perked up at the mention of his name “oh yeah, I've had a few hunting sessions” this would be a good time to get in practice, and while every piece of prey in shadowclan was running in their direction! Ugh I just hope I make many mistakes.. Kestrelpaw hopped to his paws to follow after Lynxshade

Last edited by Hound; May 28th, 2024 at 11:21 AM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 04:50 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Foxear - @Tallstar | Tuskedtuft - @Aroogi | Briarsplash - @squidz
The she-cat eyed the three warriors that accompanied her, the others too slow to keep up, and made certain that none of them even brushed against the bushes with the bright red berries. These berries were going to be a serious problem. She would have to consult with the Enforcers and her medic on how to get rid of them.

All it took was one mousebrain to step on the berries and lick their paws, bring home a bad bird for the stomaches, or worse attack the clan. She knew she should have chosen a different chunk of land to serve as their hunting grounds, but this was the only area nearby that remotely resembled their swamp. Dawnstar's always been stubborn when it came to getting her way.

Once she had finished marking her section, she sniffed around to scent the other sections the rest of the warriors were marking. They smelt strong enough. "Well done." She praised Tuskedtuft, Briarsplah, and Foxear before leading them to their next destination. As she walked, she'd stop to rub or mark nearby trees in ShadowClan's scent, claiming entire sections of the forest. Without the Icy Heartlands Dawnstar and ShadowClan have lost a massive chunk of territory. These new woods would replace them.

The deeper they went, the more their surroundings changed. The ground became thinner and rockier. Dawnstar leads them to a clearing, roots gnarling through the hard ground around the outskirts. A variety of herbs grew from patches of soil in between the rocks, some soaking in the beams of sunlight that peeked from behind branches, and others rested in the shade.

Dawnstar brought them to a small cave, further back one could see rocks and soil from the cave blocking them from going deeper, making the rest of the cave impassable. Moss and ivy line the grotto walls, and greenery had taken root along the cave flooring.

"Start marking along the cave and trees that border the grotto," Dawnstar ordered the three, and started marking herself. "We can head home once we finish this." She sounded exhausted and didn't bother hiding it. It's been a long day.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 27th, 2024 at 04:51 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 06:24 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She stood with her siblings, eyes moving up to Miss Grandmama as she spoke – Mirepaw close to the feline. Her ear flicked, watching the brief interaction before a pair of words were sent her way, the young apprentice straightening up slightly. Mind your sister. Watch for family. Patrol after. The apprentice gave a nod, eyes moving towards Mirepaw as her head gave a light gesture for the younger sibling to come closer; she hadn’t interacted with this one before, not spoken to much either. Only seen, most of all, demanding attention and receiving it; crying, just now, reminding her of the day mama had called them all to the medicine cat’s den. She forced her body to suppress a shiver, instead moving and inch closer to Mirepaw as her eyes swept over the grounds to look for the rest of her siblings. Miss Grandmama had already gone looking for Bleedingkit – that feeling in her stomach, that pinch. Was it worry for the golden furball?

She saw Quietpaw sit in the distance, her eyes trained on her younger sibling. Was she waiting for Miss Grandmama to return? Her ear flicked, suddenly Moonpaw was screaming. It was unpleasant. Her eyes moved from Quietpaw to the loud kitten screaming his innocence; she couldn’t help but think him a bit clumsy for not enlisting the help of a queen in taking Bleedingkit to mama or the dirtplace – a brief knit flicked between her brows – and that none of the queens noticed Bleedingkit being taken away.

Her expression betrayed nothing, a mask of neutrality that only twinged when hearing the voice of mama. But when she looked, it was Birdpaw speaking to Mirepaw. A sense of disappointment settled over her chest, she had hoped mama had joined her too, but it seemed not. The resemblance of Birdpaw’s voice to mama’s was uncanny, almost uncomfortably so. Still, she stood, swishing her tail once before giving a slow, delayed not.
“Help.”
She repeated before he gaze slowly swept across the clearing.
“Or wait.”
For Miss Grandmama’s next orders, that is.

In the distance she watches as Cinderpaw pads away without a word, vibrant blue eyes focused on the three-legged sister, watching her, analysing her. Her stance, her movement, her bearings. She seemed uncertain, unfocused. Was that… That was. She wasn’t sure what that was; it wasn’t good, likely so. Was she supposed to do something? The apprentice wondered. Her job as an older sister, she was supposed to… Help, and guide her siblings? She hesitated in place, thoughts interrupted by Wispypaw’s sarcasm.

Sleepypaw watched the apptentice marching of… In the wrong direction. Her nose twitched. She turned to Birdpaw and Mirepaw, blinking slowly.
“Wait.”
She said, taking her bundle of herbs and padding towards Wispypaw. Unlike before, she padded up beside her younger sister slowly, letting only the very tips of her poofy fur brush past her.
“There.”
She mew, giving a light nudge with her shoulder in the correct direction so they could both drop of their herb bundles – it seemed Birdpaw had already done so. Sleepypaw didn’t say much more during the brief walk towards the medicine cat’s den, her gaze on switching towards her sister here and there to ensure they were going in the correction direction, not intending to help her more than needed. Or, only a little – she was unsure, Wispypaw got around fine before, did she not? And yet, this camp was unfamiliar to them all.

By then, Mistlewhisker had begun giving out orders. Subtly Sleepypaw noted Wispypaw’s name among those who were to clean out the apprentice’s den, noting the absence of her own name. She must have taken note that she would be going with Miss Grandmama, Sleepypaw thought, a brief thought deciding she ought to show Wispypaw the direction towards the apprentice’s den.

Just as Sleepypaw and presumably Wispypaw arrived to drop of the herbs Mossfreckle had entrusted to them, coveniently, the medicine cat was right there asking for the herbs that needed bringing. In the background she subtly noted Miss Grandmama’s return and how displeased she seemed with her little brother, but her mind was quickly focusing on Mossfreckle again. It seemed the new camp’s medicine cat’s den had its first patient already, she subtly noted, setting the herb bundle of two celandine, two chickweed and a mushroom down at the entrance of the den, as instructed. A look over her shoulder ensured Wispypaw had the correct location as well.

Stepping back to make space, she flicked her tail, eyes moving onto Wispypaw again. She approached, letting the wind of her movement alert the apprentice, speaking softly.
“Apprentice den.”
Is all she said, gently moving to try and adjust Wispy in the correct direction, a straight line towards the den.
“Ahead.”
She continued as a brief explanation. Just so her sister knew where it was.

It was at this moment, turning to face the clearing again, that she took notice of Miss Grandmama’s leaving figure and her heart dropped. Late. She was late. Sleepypaw grew visibly tense for a moment, heart hammering before she forced it down. She had to make haste.
“Patrol.”
She told Wispypaw quickly, moving the tip of her tail just over Wispypaw’s shoulders as a quick goodbye, hurrying towards where she presumed Birdpaw, Mirepaw and now Rainykit were. She paused, unsure why she moved over here when she was late already. It took a heartbeat to recompose her thoughts.
“...Good?”
She asked blinking slowly; they were alright? They would be good while she was gone?
“Patrol.”
She repeated, a quick nod marking her goodbye as she padded after Miss Grandmama, expression recomposed and calm as always.

It wasn’t difficult following after Miss Grandmama and the three warriors that marked her company, a brief memory washing over her as she spotted the red berries on the bushes – Miss Grandmama had mentioned a warning, had she not? A brief moment of contemplation reminded her of Mossfreckle’s lesson on poisons moons ago. Careful not to brush up against them (quite a feat in tight spaces with fur as unruly as hers), she followed the scent trail Miss Grandmama had left behind, the sounds and dark figures of them just up ahead. She wasn’t alone, she told herself, she was paces behind them.

Her paws had carried her closer to the group, the scent of ShadowClan already becoming evident on the area. Sleepypaw brushed past rocks and trees, much like she had seen them do, spreading her scent before hurrying after the group again. She fell in step behind Dawnstar, glancing at Miss Grandmama briefly. She was later, apologise, a part of her told her – she nodded, subtly. A silent apology to Dawnstar. A harsh rule to herself to never be late again.

The grotto they reached was impressive, her eyes wandered the area and she took in the unfamiliar smells waving around them. Upon Miss Grandmama’s instructions and without further word, Sleepypaw began marking along the branches and the cave as had been instructed, careful to spread her scent well and not just leave a subtle layer. This was ShadowClan land now, they had to make that much clear in the scent they spread, rubbing her cheek past a few trees that soon bordered the rims of the cave, brushing past there too. It was peculiar, this spreading scent – she hadn’t done so before, her patrols so far mainly consisting of herb patrols. But this served as another learning experience.

[ @taillow (Mirepaw), @Mica (Birdpaw), @Eden (Wispypaw), @Neptune. (Cinderpaw), @panchiko (brief Rainy mention), @ellie (Mossfreckle), @Undertaker (Dawnstar) ]

Old May 27th, 2024, 08:17 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
#GUTSPAW
it . . teeth . . bite
spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes; huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - currently has pink nail caps on
[ ╰┈➤ @Poprock @IDIOTICBEAN101 @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Aolani @furrensic ] // wanted to give this a quick reply so guts didnt leave unfinished o/

Gutspaw flinched back at the sudden touch - a tail running along its shoulder. It stared at Mothcloud with an incredibly confused look, tilting bite's head slightly to the side. Its gaze looked her up and down, eyebrows furrowing. Could - ,, could she read its mind? Improbable. ... It started to think of the most disturbing thoughts it could conjure, awaiting for some sign of acknowledgement - horror to briefly pass over her face. And when it never came its shoulders relaxed. ,, or Mothclould had amazing control over her expressions. Another possible situation but, well, Gutspaw was pretty sure it couldn't be exiled for its thoughts.

"'Tis fine, don't blame you. Don't think anyone expected to get a whole pack of cats as helpers. You're er, welcome, though, " The apprentice mewed in a muffled voice, look, it could have manners. At times. Besides, it seemed like Gutspaw wasn't the only cat here uncomfortable being huddled so tightly together if Mothcloud's defensive position meant anything.

And then another cat appeared. Seriously, what the actual hell? There were now six cats in total. W, wait. waaitt a moment. First off, it was incredibly surprised Squrrielpaw was still alive. Second of all — best friend? Did - noo, surely not. It snapped it head to stare at Goopywhisker. And stared, and stared - eyes squinting at him with a curious look. No way in hell Squirrelpaw and its brother were friends, much less best friends. (shamefully, and stupidly, a sense of being replaced filled its chest. bile rose up in its throat.)

It looked back to Squirrelpaw who was now staring at teeth with a mildly terrified look. (You suggest someone may die to natural selection one time -) Gutspaw frowned at her and kept staring until she looked away. Teeth did not want her influencing Goopywhisker. He was already squishy enough.

And then Yellowtwist spoke and he really shouldn't have. This was laughable, actually. To help or not to help the outcome would never matter. It was doomed if teeth tried and damned if it didn't.

Gutspaw stared at Yellowtwist for a long period of time - unblinking, unwavering before dropping the nest it was holding. It was incredibly hard to keep its mouth shut when some warriors just had a superiority complex and clearly needed some sense knocked into them. (and maybe some bugs in their nest for good measure - compensation for the growing headache.) Its stomach was rumbling and a headache had fully formed.

"You kiddin' me? We're redundant? Swarmin' like bees? That's a lot comin' from someone who looks like they could fit right in a hive full of bees. You're practically a counterfeit. " It retorted, fluffy tail lashing back and forth. Really, not the best analogy to use when your fur consisted of only gold and black colors.

"Besides, I dunno if you have short-term memory loss but for the record, you came over here trying to help us when Russetpaw and I were perfectly capable of helping Mothcloud alone. I was just trying to organize the damn chaos but if that threatens your fragile ego that much then we'll bid you adieu, " The tabby spoke lowly, spite dripping from teeth's tone. Hell, it could still recall when Yellowtwist was an apprentice — the audacity was bewildering to try and act like he had any authority.

The ironic part of it all was that had Yellowtwist approached this all in a more polite way bite would've gone without a retort or a comment. Gutspaw had already made up its mind to get the hell out of dodge when the bloody sixth cat showed either way.

It turned to Mothcloud who was shooting Yellowtwist a small look and the apprentice had to hold back a laugh. It was incredibly satisfying when someone who was a bit older supported teeth. "Thanks, think I'll give you er, six some space though. Think at this rate we'll all be tripping over our paws this close together. I'll keep your nest nice and safe while I walk with Slytiger - and away from warrior's paws, " Gutspaw reassured smoothly, turning to the nest and picking it up once more.

It was a relief to arrive at their final location. The area was a bit unfamiliar, but perhaps it would be brimming for more resources. The apprentice was incredibly excited but nonetheless, it could not go straight to exploring. Patience was key. Gutspaw would place Mothcloud's nest in the nursery, grabbing its items out of it and quickly scurrying off to go claim a nest of teeth's own.

Which would prove to be an incredibly difficult feat because none of the nests seemed - right. Even with what bedding it had managed to drag with teeth, the location was - different. Too different and it made its skin crawl. An itchy feeling. A low groan escaped from Gutspaw, fluffy tail lashing back and forth. Cursed. All of the nests were cursed.

Mothcloud had watched this... unfold. Her blue eyes gleamed as she watched the apprentice. So many cats...... so many voices.... where was Iceclaw.......
Mothcloud turned her head and watched Gutspaw as it slyly told off the warrior, Mothcloud let an amused glint come to her eyes as she swished her tail lightly, clearly enjoying the ruckus. "Alrighty enough, you've all made your points. Gutspaw thank you for your help as well as Russetpaw. If any of you other'd like to be useful find me Iceclaw."

Mothcloud padded gently into the nursery area, seeing Gutspaw place her nest she gave a soft purr of thanks, also allowing the apprentice to know she'd walked in, if they hadn't sented her yet. Noticing the apprentice's look Mothcloud gussed he was uneasy about the moving. "It feels different.. you'll get used to it soon little one, if you ever need help with anything or just a friendly face, you know where I'll be" Mothcloud meowed kindly. Her voice was soothing and seemed si oddly convincing whenever she spoke to others, it was smooth like honey while her eyes gleamed sly as a fox.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:16 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Tuftedtusk huffed, following after his leader as quickly as he could, being careful to stay a respectful distance. Once they reached the grove, he began to mark it with his scent. He did notice the fatique in Dawnstar's tone. She must be exausted. She hasnt rested since she got injured. He hoped she would when they got to the new camp.

[ @/Undertaker ;; you keep calling him Tuskedtuft, but its Tuftedtusk. Just thought I should maybe correct yall ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old May 28th, 2024, 10:23 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash padded after Dawnstar, silently cursing as she accidentally trod over a thorn here or there. Usually she'd let out a hiss or two, but being on patrol with her leader made her want to cause as little ruckus as possible.

The warrior gazed around in interest as she watched the terrain gradually change — rockier and harsher, parts where they had to watch their pawsteps more. Carefully she weaved her way around tree roots and obstacles, not wanting to be the one to slip and knock her head off some rocks. Briarsplash had never been a graceful cat, so she would be the one to do it...

...But luckily, it never came. Almost sighing with relief when Dawnstar came to a stop, Briarsplash listened to her instructions and went to work, brushing on whatever trees and bushes she could while marking others. She noted how exhausted the large cat looked and sounded; it must all be catching up to her. With a bit of urgency now, Briarsplash sped up her pace to mark as much as she could before returning to where they started. The quicker they could get home — well, what home was for now, anyway — the better.

Foxear - @Tallstar | Tuskedtuft - @Aroogi | Dawnstar - @/Undertaker

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 28th, 2024, 03:38 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Silver ] [ @zozelen ] [ @ellie ]
Rasberryswirl

The grey warrior nodded and turned swiftly once more, heading back to the apprentices. She stopped beside them, tail waving anxiously.
"Okay Brownpaw, let's get you to the medicine cat's den, yes?" she said encouragingly, flitting around the fallen she-cat on nervous paws. "Umm..." she trailed off as she moved, finally settling opposite of Bitternpaw so that they were on either side. Even though the apprentice was smaller that Rasberryswirl, the warrior wasn't confident in her ability to carry the other she-cat. And hopefully there wouldn't be a need.
"Can you get to your feet? It's just over there, then you can lie down again!" she said, tilting her ears in the direction of the cave. Rasberry scooped up her pile of moss, holding it securely in her teeth. Then, with her voice partly obstructed, she added, "C'mah, you'ff ccaa 'ean on mah shouldah, an' Bittahpah's!" She crouched down, offering her shoulder to the other cat and hoping Bitternpaw would follow in suite.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios