Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2020, 10:58 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Curlpaw
--------------

Curlpaw puffed out his chest as his name was called in reocognition. That's right, he was awesome, he had single-pawdly saved all the kits and queens in that nursery!

Okay, maybe not single-pawdly. But he'd still done a pretty damn good, he thought!

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 19th, 2020, 11:01 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

The calico ears shot up, fur bristled to hear his name being called. Warblerpaw didn't expect this at all. Of course, he'd a feeling Lionstar would mention the dogs but for many of to become a warrior..? Right now? A low puff of a giddy-laugh escaped his mouth as he made way to join the other apprentices. Back in Windclan, he planned his warrior ceremony to be all about him. Strutting up to Twilightstar like a model shimming on the red carpet, gloating in pride. After given, the name he'd would rub it in every cat's face before heading off elsewhere.
But this was different since there's whole new respect for his clan and leader. Everyone did great when fighting off the dogs. When passing by a few, part of him wished that Lionstar would make them warriors too. Ah, where's Thistlestep? his mind crossed to his tabby mentor. Maybe he's in the crowd somewhere..
Warblerpaw made his way, standing near Berrypaw and Foxpaw. He waited quietly of what will come next.
Old June 19th, 2020, 01:19 PM

My Mood: Devilish

[ @Nebby]

Ripplewhiskers ears perked as Lionstar addressed him... An apprentice? His heart raced happily as he searched the clearing for the young she-cat, mewing happily to the leader. "I'll do my best to teach them what they need Lionstar!"

Finally, the silver tom recognized the young she-cat a few pawsteps away, and approached her. "Hello there Dreampaw!" He greeted gleefully.

Last edited by BEAR.; June 19th, 2020 at 03:48 PM.
Old June 19th, 2020, 04:07 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

spiderpaw laughed lightheartedly, grinning. "mmm, i'm pretty sure you're the spunky sidekickk, but whatever you say!! i'll accept the responsibilities of sidekick,,! pffttt, i'd be the best sidekick anywayyy! you're a great.. unsidekick?? frontkick?? oppositeof'side'kick?? hero! eeeeeee," the apprentice responded, her limited vocabulary noticeably shining through.

"dawncloud?? oh! right! dawncloud. hm,,,,... i don't believe she did teach me anything, actually! i mean, i talked with her a bit, but no hunting or fighting or swimming or fishing things, so i basically only really know what you taught me! i learned that dawncloud likes sunsets, though, since orange is her favorite color, but other than that.... nothing! i still remember what you taught me, though, so at least i know something!!" spiderpaw responded, thinking back to her memories with dawncloud. well, really, there was only one memory; she hadn't spent that much time with her mentor---no, previous mentor---other than after the ceremony where she'd gotten assigned dawncloud.

t'was unfortunate, since now she would probably never see dawncloud ever again and all she knew was that the cat's favorite color was orange, but oh well!! she had oakflame now, so everything would be fineeeee. "you better start teaching me stuff, though, or else my training's going to take foreverrrrrr. i've been an apprentice for a while now and all i know are front paw blow and front paw strike, and some hunting! how am i supposed to brag about how amazingggg i am and how cool my mentor is if i barely know stuffff?!!" spiderpaw softly whined, though it was all in a teasing manner. the female lent a smile, waiting for oakflame to talk while keeping her ears listening for the rest of the clan meeting stuff.

[ short ;; sorry!! ]

His mouth fell open slightly upon hearing that Dawncloud had , in fact , taught Spiderpaw nothing. “Nothing?? At all?” Only the fact that her favorite color was orange. He was..disappointed to say the least. Oakflame would've liked to have a chat with this molly but she wasn't here. Well good thing she wasn't! He would've talked some sense into her with a scolding. Had she not realized what the qholw point of having an apprentice was? “Well then. He started with a frown , but flipped it into a grin. “I guess I'll just have to catch you up on things! So you better get ready to do quite a bit of training soon , Spiderpaw.” He said with a slight nudge to the young molly. He'd definitely have to teach her a lot of things if these information about Dawncloud was the truth.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 19th, 2020, 04:14 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*River-whisker wondered if he'd get an app*
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 19th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.
Old June 19th, 2020, 04:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Experiencing this for real was an oddity for Thistlestep.

He had never gotten to this point with Shiverpetal-- a cat doomed forever to be a warrior apprentice before Fallenstar threw him into medicine, and Violetpaw.. would have never had a chance. The ocean was kind to take her away when it did.

But Warblerpaw..

Thistlestep was pretty proud of the little shrimp. He'd come far from that cocky, mostly-dead WindClanner looking to get his ass whooped.

So when the names were being called forth, Thistlestep moved toward the front of the crowd to make his presence known to his soon-to-be-promoted apprentice. Though he was quiet, his expectant gaze was on the young tom whose presence he had grown to enjoy over the last few moons.

[ @vermin ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 19th, 2020, 07:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Everyone had come forward, and Lionstar couldn't be happier with the fast acting crew.

"I want all of you to take a moment to admire these cats," Lionstar's gaze hadn't lifted from the five. "These are cats who understand punctuality, who have proven themselves to be valiant members of RiverClan, and who have more than earned their warrior names.

"Warblerpaw [ @vermin], I'll admit your former Clan-mates who joined us soured WindClan's reputation for me, but you've come far and I admire your tenacity. Had you not sounded the alarm, it is likely some of our Clan-mates in this crowd would no longer be with us.

"Berrypaw [ @Puddle~],"
Lionstar quirked his brow at the she-cat, "although at times you've been a little.. enthusiastic about violence, your prowess on the battlefield is someone cats should fear. You've shown skill unmatched by the other Clans, and I expect only greatness from you." And hopefully not too many bodies-- Lionstar wouldn't put it past her after she casually threatened to kill Maplepaw some time ago.

"Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf], you've always been a little timid but you've shined last night when you jumped into the defense of your Clan-mates. You should be proud of your accomplishments. You've worked very hard to get to this point, and I trust you will continue to be an excellent member of our Clan.

"Foxpaw.. [ @Mentallyunstable],"
Lionstar almost sighed her name. "For a young cat sneaking out of camp and almost getting herself killed, you've shown your worth with your active participation around the Clan, your dedication to your training, and your determination to correct your wrong-doings. You have more than earned your place here, and I hope Sootfather is as proud of you as I am." Somehow, both of Sootflare's apprentices had made it to this point. It was fascinating.

"And finally, Snowpaw [ @Mumble].. I'll be pretty honest with you, having Creekleap dog my tail over being assigned to patrols she didn't need me to assign her was pretty frustrating! I'm glad that's going to be over with." It was a joke that hopefully Snowpaw would recognize as Lionstar beamed at her. "More seriously, you've efficiently completed your training and shown your devotion to our Clan. I understand you may have a kit dogging your shadow in the hopes to be like you.. but have no fear: I will not be forcing an apprentice onto you during this meeting."

Now that the blurbs were done, he went into the official ceremony.

"I, Lionstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard and well to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turns.

"Warblerpaw, Berrypaw, Lotuspaw, Foxpaw, and Snowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend RiverClan even at the cost of your own life?"

Last edited by BEAR.; June 19th, 2020 at 07:33 PM.
Old June 19th, 2020, 07:54 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Berrypaw beamed as Lionstar spoke his little blurb about her. Of course it had to do with her distinguished and formidable battle skills. After all, she had only learned from the best. She hoped Twilightheart and Scarface were able to see her right now, proudly watching as their trainee became a warrior. The first of the ceremonial apprentices to pipe up, she proclaimed proudly and clearly. "I do." It was difficult to contain her enthusiasm as she waited for all the other apprentices to say their part and let the ceremony continue.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 19th, 2020, 08:09 PM
another level

Scanning the crowd once more he caught the sight of Thistlestep staring up at him. He felt overly happy and excited now to see he's watching along with the others and focused his attention back to Lionstar. Warblerpaw purred, fur puffed out in pride. "I do."
Old June 19th, 2020, 08:14 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxpaw was preening at Lionstar’s praise. She felt like she Was floating on clouds. I did it! I really did it! Lionstar thinks I’m a good clan mate and I didn’t let Sootflare down!! She thought. She couldn’t voice this out loud but she couldn’t even begin to say how happy she was she hadn’t let Sootflare and Lionstar down. “I’ll fight for Riverclan til I take my very last breath.” She mewed with absolute conviction. Although it didn’t sound like much from a pipsqueak like her, it was worth just as much as an omen from Starclan themselves.
@BILL. @wnder

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; June 19th, 2020 at 08:19 PM.
Closed Thread