by Myling
Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 27th, 2020, 12:52 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Silence was given toward the cream apprentice, not sure how to reply back at first. Dawnsong's slow death must've traumatized him quite a bit. Warblerpaw swallowed back a lump of guilt for not feeling the same as what most cats are feeling right now. The night sky held a black velvet of darkness freckled by some twinkling stars and the bright moon casting their shadow. He watched as blood clouded the water, streaming down a path to never return. Water lapped away at his small cut along with some smeared blood printed on his fur. For the first time, the tom felt soothed by the river's slow current. He'd almost forgotten the hate for water in that split second. "Then thank the stars you're alright," spoken softly overlapped by the trickling river.

He didn't expect what would be a fond head bump from Honeypaw along with his strange yet adorable sounding purr? Haha, it's cute. Instinctively, a paw swipe or growl would be delivered straight to the face but this? ..this was nice. Heat spread through his pelt, pondering what has gotten over him. The next question shattered his trance, blinking... "Oh..how did you know? -Mm, I just uh..," he stuttered, completely brain scattered at this point. "There was one coyote but the dummy couldn't find me. I hid between two big rocks and waited for it to pass by." Not daring to go into detail of how their home is laced with blood and heavily scented of coyotes now, he turned head to face the medicine cat. "Looks like Coyotesnarl is going to give us a lot of work to do. This will be overly exhausting," he sighed. Warblerpaw tried to hide away his annoyance however the puff of his cheeks and laid back ears said it all. "Yes, yes, what do you want us to do? "

@Starfall @wren

Last edited by tye; March 27th, 2020 at 01:00 PM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

( half of the clan will go with beastspark- preferably the more injured cats as they’ve got more medical training in shadowclan. The rest of the clan can accompany Coyotesnarl to thunderclan. )

As Coyotesnarl joined the mass of cats surrounding the riverside he found it hard to comprehend the chaos that was going on around him. Brindlejaw was being stepped over and not heard as panic and voices drowned him out. Great StarClan this is a mess. Between the two of them he didn’t think they’d be able to manage.. and with Twilightstar nowhere to be seen. They didn’t stand a chance. Padding towards the river he hopped up on a fairly large stone examining as a good majority of windclan cats peeled off to follow the shadowclan deputy. Right well that was half of the population gone. He nodded with contempt. If Brindlejaw wasn’t going to do more organization of his warriors he’d step up to do it himself.

“Windclan! All of those who are severely injured go to shadowclan. They have an experienced set of medicine cats there to help you.” could he even consider Thunderhowl a medicine cat? Nevermind, it wasn’t important. “The rest of you, able bodied warriors, queens with kits and those with few wounds may accompany me to thunderclan where we hope Duskstar will let us take refuge. Get with a buddy and don’t lose them!” with that the tabby leapt from his place on the stone and examined the bank of the river for a shallow entry point.

He was going to lead them to thunderclan. Yes. Him. An inexperienced grumpy medicine cat. He snorted in amusement before taking a tender step into the shockingly frigid water and waddling across. It was barely belly deep and in some spots it barely passed his elbow. Finally crossing he turned in hopes the other half of Windclans less injured would be following behind him. He needed a warrior to stick behind hopefully to make sure there wasn’t stragglers and perhaps some cats to carry kittens. Though he was confident in the clans warriors to care for each other.

@Moonraven @BILL. @psyche @MagicCat99 @RedHead @Kitty Mama @Blissie Bliss @CheetahPelt @Fae @ponyapan @Dipper @Arie @Skye @Slatepaw @Brightspot @Sneakyfox55 @Piketooth @TeamRiverRipple @Moon Lily @Bumblebelly @:Grimm: @Cujo @starshooter @implimm @vermin @Pepperkins @Tundra @pathos @Wings @shortstack @Starfall @kittygirl @Ever @The Shadow Flower @Bugsy @Dirtfur @FuzzyRatto @TheNyanCatMinecart @LionKitKat @chateerio @TawnyNeedsACoffee @The Cannibal @:little roe deer: @SilentLamb @Estelle @Fallenpine @Fang @Beau

Worry prickling at the tom's pelt, Deertalon slunk sullenly over to join the group set for ThunderClan.
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:07 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

"We aren't really injured... should we follow Coyotesnarl?" Twistedkit asked, looking at Curlkit. She already had her sights set on the WindClan medicine cat and took a step in that direction, glancing hesitantly back at Curlkit. @FuzzyRatto

"And of course we're still friends!" she exclaimed, hesitated, and mewed, "You could clean my tail... only if you want to." She didn't know why Curlkit wanted to. 'Maybe that's what true friends do,' she thought. Hard for her to think too much... she'd never really had a true friend.

Besides Curlkit, at least.

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; March 27th, 2020 at 02:10 PM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl trie along the water trying his best to keep stable footing as he moved. It was a lot harder to navigate when you couldn’t see where your paws were going or what you were bound to step on. In fact he was so focused with that the apprentices chattering beside him didn’t come into ear until a few moments later when Warblerpaw mentioned his name.

He turned glancing at the pair with a rather fond look on his wrinkled scarred face. He was proud of them, even if he’d never really spoken to either tom before this night. They’d done much for him with little question and despite the.. horror of it all manges to keep level heads. He’d thank them later with a good nights rest and maybe a day off. He could handle a few kits and queens by himself couldn't he? Besides he had Lionwhisker. Though he was overly enthused about working alongside the tom. He didn’t seem like a cat he’d get along with. With a flick of his tail he dismissed the thought. He needed to rest his mind for now.. the next few days were bound to be eventful in the least. “Not now.” the tom ushered to the pair of them in regards to tasks. “You’ve both done plenty for me. I’ll let you get your rest and I’ll check you out for wounds tomorrow.” he said quietly as they neared higher ground and the flood water seemed to subside.

@vermin @Starfall

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 27th, 2020, 07:10 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Lupinegaze watched as Quicksilver hoisted Peonykit up onto Oddear's back. She nudged Moonkit and Lynxkit forward. Oddear could carry one by the scruff and Quick the other. Satisfied that her kits were all taken care of. She gave Silverkit a quick lick on the head and nudged them forward to start going with the group towards Thunderclan. If Silver foundit too hard to walk at all, she would carry her.

Moonkit turned wide baby-blue eyes between the two warriors who stood before her. Wondering which she would go with. The young kit was determined to make some of the treck herself, but her legs felt weak and shook with fear from everything that happened. She had heard of other clans but had never seen a cat, nor even smelled them! What would life be like away from the comfort of her nest? She just wanted to be home! Home, curled up safe and warm with her mother and siblings.

@RedHead @Starfall @Estelle @Bumblebelly
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:48 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear gently wrapped his large jaws around Moonkit's neck and scruff, his singular main canine fang barely pressing into the kitten as he held her like a chickens egg. His grip was soft yet secure, nothing would get between him and the two kittens under his care.
@Ever @RedHead @Starfall

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@Ever @RedHead @Starfall @.S-oft
(sorry this is a little late-)

Silverkit stayed huddeld closely against her siblings and mother, searching the warmth they had lacked this evening. However her small head lifted up when Peonykit was brought back by a silver tom, faint feelings of relief peeking past her fear and worry.
It took a moment before the young kitten realized that the tom with them was in fact their father! She hadn't seen him in, well, she actually didn't know when the last time was that she had seen him..

Those thoughts were somewhat confusing, yes, but much more pleasant than the feeling of fear that came back in a hurricane as soon as the strong scent of blood reached her once more, the memory of the coyotes eyes looming in her mind like a bad dream that had been reality.
Between her clouding thought, Sliverkit managed to understand that they wouldn't be going home, but to a different clan instead! That was at the same time exciting but frightening, unfortunately she had no place for those feelings as her fear and worry was still dominant.

The silver kitten watched with her mother as one by one her siblings were being picked up or put on oddear's back, when she suddenly felt a lick on her head followed by nudge.
With nearly trembling paws and a clear struggle, staying close to her family, Sliverkit got up and started to walk slowly with the other cats, the fear and exaustion of the past events not helping with her already not-so-good walking abilities. Unlike normally, she was a bit jumpy as well, and despite her efforts it would soon become clear that the young kitten wouldn't be able to walk to the whole way to Thunderclan, thus that she would have to be carried sooner or later.

Last edited by Estelle; March 28th, 2020 at 01:31 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
"We aren't really injured... should we follow Coyotesnarl?" Twistedkit asked, looking at Curlkit. She already had her sights set on the WindClan medicine cat and took a step in that direction, glancing hesitantly back at Curlkit. @FuzzyRatto

"And of course we're still friends!" she exclaimed, hesitated, and mewed, "You could clean my tail... only if you want to." She didn't know why Curlkit wanted to. 'Maybe that's what true friends do,' she thought. Hard for her to think too much... she'd never really had a true friend.

Besides Curlkit, at least.

"Okay! Yay! Friends" He pulled her tail down and started to clean it. "I dunno. You pick! I'm not good at deciding. You are, right? You said we aren't injured, but you still need help with some hurts, right? But it's up to you."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:33 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

"We're going with Coyotesnarl," Twistedkit mewed, following the medicine cat. "And I hope that ThunderClan will shelter us." @FuzzyRatto
(wren has started something in ThunderClan territory I think)
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:24 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
"We're going with Coyotesnarl," Twistedkit mewed, following the medicine cat. "And I hope that ThunderClan will shelter us." @FuzzyRatto
(wren has started something in ThunderClan territory I think)
[Cool.]

"Alrightey then! They will! ...Yeah! Ooh, what do you think the camp looks like? I can't wait!"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Closed Thread