Today 05:01 PM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:59 PM

Old February 10th, 2023, 09:41 AM
I am who I am

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Thunderclaw appeared into the woods and with a mouse in his jaws. He had heard soft noises, and thought to find another peice of prey, the dark tabby's hazel eyes looking around intelligently. He dropped the mouse and sprinted when he saw a cat in pain. A queen nonetheless."Littlecloud." He yowled. He reached her and reached to help her up but paused,"What's- do you need help to camp?" He didn't know what to do.
Old February 11th, 2023, 11:00 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent. View Post
pondwhisker
¤¤¤
the emperor
{ @dino. - im so sorry for how long this took }

The elderly warrior had been padding through RiverClan territory, humming softly as he did. He had no plans, no duties, nothing to do today. So why not take a nice stroll? As he did, Pondwhisker soon found himself at Saltmeadow Marsh. It was a nice enough place, and it wasn't too frozen over just yet so he could still take little soaks in the marshy waters if he chose to. As he forced himself through a bush, he found a white-pelted tom laying on the ShadowClan side of the border. He was gazing at Pondwhisker intensely, so the large tabby tom gave him a nod and settled down into a small pocket of water nearby. "How's the prey runnin' over there?" He mewed rustily. He was trying to make small talk. Hopefully the other cat would reciprocate. He wouldn't blame 'em if he didn't.
starrycrash === >
A voice. Starrycrash lifted his head and narrowed his eyes. Small talk. He hated small talk. With a harsh grunt he rolled back to his feet and stuck his head through the sedge to stareat the warrior who had neared the border.

He was silent for a moment, debating on whether or not to chase the RiverClan warrior off or just leave it. But Pondwhisker wasn't over the border, and Starrycrash couldn't sense any ulterior motives... so whatever, he supposed. "Fine," he mumbled in response. As 'fine' as it could get in leafbare, at least. "...You?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 11th, 2023, 02:48 PM

My Mood: Stressed

koidream
koidream had been locked up i the med cats den for quite a while but now it was time to do as he once set out to do.train gullpaw. it cant be that hard...i think ill train him in hunting and give him a border tour today..the more he gets the borders the more he can freely roam. i dont want another clan on my tail for a apprentice who stumbled into their territory shaking out his fur he glaned back at gullpaw. this is saltmeadow marsh. take a good look and see. from here all that can be seen is just...shadowclan territory. he barked gruffly. ill also teach you how to hunt- his voice trailed off as he gazed at a thunderclan queen he was friend with. littlecloud?! what kind of fish brain are you!? whay are you in our territory. panic ebbed in his voice as he quickly crouched down. aiya child. your kitting as well great. panic was in his voice. gullpaw wait here a moment. see if you cant comfort the queen in a way. we'll get back to our training once we see that everything is ok here.

@H3ous.

yep koi and bean to the scene of the crime...

Last edited by Clyde; February 11th, 2023 at 02:54 PM.
Old February 11th, 2023, 05:35 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Shasha-six~3 moons~Female~Orange tabby cat with a yellow kittypet Raincoat with Green eyes

Shasha was happily bouncing around, proud she ran away from her Housefolk. She smelt a very yucky smell. ¨Ewwww¨ She said, looking down at the Strange scent track. ¨Step over a track, you break your back..¨ She remembered the little chant her mother told her. She always questioned why Clan cats were so mean? She grabbed a nearby daisy, and hopped over the Scent track. Hopefully the big cats who saw her would be very nice and friendly and take her daisy. She looked up at the clear night sky, getting a bit tired. She stopped in a little patch. Placed her daisy down, said goodnight to her daisy. And closed her eyes for a bit.

//Shasha is currently crossing Shadowclan territory, this is open\\

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 11th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post
Shasha-six~3 moons~Female~Orange tabby cat with a yellow kittypet Raincoat with Green eyes

Shasha was happily bouncing around, proud she ran away from her Housefolk. She smelt a very yucky smell. ¨Ewwww¨ She said, looking down at the Strange scent track. ¨Step over a track, you break your back..¨ She remembered the little chant her mother told her. She always questioned why Clan cats were so mean? She grabbed a nearby daisy, and hopped over the Scent track. Hopefully the big cats who saw her would be very nice and friendly and take her daisy. She looked up at the clear night sky, getting a bit tired. She stopped in a little patch. Placed her daisy down, said goodnight to her daisy. And closed her eyes for a bit.

//Shasha is currently crossing Shadowclan territory, this is open\\

THornclaw walked around then smelling a weird scent the tom growled and followed it, as he saw a kit the tom snarled and walked forward to the kit, his snarl soon got lost as he was curious with the kit, sniffing it he lashed his tail"who are you young kit" the warrior asked nudging the kit

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; February 11th, 2023 at 05:49 PM.
Old February 11th, 2023, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~ View Post

THornclaw walked around then smelling a weird scent the tom growled and followed it, as he saw a kit the tom snarled and walked forward to the kit, his snarl soon got lost as he was curious with the kit, sniffing it he lashed his tail"who are you young kit" the warrior asked nudging the kit

Shasha eyes blinked open, then she looked up at where the noise was comming from. ¨Oh hiii!¨ She said, yawning. ¨Im shasha! Shasha six." She said with a cheerful mood. ¨Would you like a daisy?¨ She asked, flicking her tail to the daisy.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 11th, 2023, 06:16 PM

Quote:

Shasha eyes blinked open, then she looked up at where the noise was comming from. ¨Oh hiii!¨ She said, yawning. ¨Im shasha! Shasha six." She said with a cheerful mood. ¨Would you like a daisy?¨ She asked, flicking her tail to the daisy.

Shasha? the tom looked at shasha then looking around"um no thanks, may i ask why your on shadowclans side? you have clearly crossed the boundry and i would like and explanation why your here, if the shadowclan leader sees you on shadowclan side she'll get mad and probably kill you!" the tom said as this was a desperate time of dealing this kind of problem a problem which dawnstar can easily tear him and the kit up yup fun is that right how good, a worried face appeared on his as he waited

Old February 11th, 2023, 06:21 PM

Quote:

Shasha? the tom looked at shasha then looking around"um no thanks, may i ask why your on shadowclans side? you have clearly crossed the boundry and i would like and explanation why your here, if the shadowclan leader sees you on shadowclan side she'll get mad and probably kill you!" the tom said as this was a desperate time of dealing this kind of problem a problem which dawnstar can easily tear him and the kit up yup fun is that right how good, a worried face appeared on his as he waited

Shasha´s eyes went wide. ¨Kill Me?!? And wuts Shadowclan?¨ She asked, who would have a heart to kill a kitten? And who´s Dawnstar?

Old February 11th, 2023, 06:29 PM

Quote:

Shasha´s eyes went wide. ¨Kill Me?!? And wuts Shadowclan?¨ She asked, who would have a heart to kill a kitten? And who´s Dawnstar?

THornclaw ears flattened" shadowclan Is one of the four clans that were created long ago, the current leader dawnstar is really strict and strong, but i'm gonna have to go tell him about this interaction after were done" thornclaw sternly said

Old February 11th, 2023, 06:38 PM

Quote:

THornclaw ears flattened" shadowclan Is one of the four clans that were created long ago, the current leader dawnstar is really strict and strong, but i'm gonna have to go tell him about this interaction after were done" thornclaw sternly said

¨Noooo!¨ She whinned. If he told Dawnstar she will die! Dawnstar will kill her! ¨I dont wanna dieeee¨ She cried, starting to cry, tears flooded her eyes she could barely see..