My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

"come on, come on
don't leave me like this

some things go terribly wrong
you're all I wanted
"

Birdpaw

The ragdoll felt her fear-whitened face flush as she let out a pained breath, tears springing in her eyes. Kes liked her back. Kes loved her, and now Kes was dying. Kes was dying, and Birdpaw couldn't stop it. She felt useless, and she could see the life draining from the bleeding gray tabby. "No... th-thank you. I'm s-so grateful for you." She whispered, worried if she spoke any louder her heart would shatter.

The pain twisting Kestreloaw's face, and the fear and agony lacing her voice had Birdpaw's stomach churning and twisting and tying itself into knots. Turning her head as a familiar scent filled her nostrils, it took all of Birdpaw's strength not to bury herself against Gingerfrost, her wonderful, amazing mentor, and try to force herself to wake up. Because this was a nightmare. It had to be.

"G-g-gingerfrost." She choked out, her voice so broken that it cut through her like shards of glass. But she froze as Gingerfrost spoke, lips curving up into a heartbroken, proud smile. "Kestrelskies. It's beautiful." Reaching forward in a shaky attempt to gently hold Kestrelskies's paw, she echoed Gingerfrost's words. "S-so, so proud." This was a nightmare. It had to be a nightmare. Please be a nightmare. Birdpaw felt her voice come out in trembling gasps, stuffing her selfish pleas away.

"You can rest now, Kes. We love you." Her voice was gentle, the calm before the violent storm of grief that awaited her. She inhaled a long, shallow breath, and that breath was all that was holding Birdpaw together as her brain waited for the horrible inevitable and her heart screamed for it to be a sick joke.

[ @Estelle @sol. @WhiteDawn @Abyssopelagic ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; September 7th, 2023 at 02:57 PM.
Old September 8th, 2023, 10:31 AM
Bzzzz...

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Waspmeadow
She-cat
Warrior
22 moons

As the Fireflame hit the floor, Waspmeadow rolled onto her side, attempting to get up, but her legs gave out from under her. The white and ginger molly coughed and spluttered as she looked up at the Windclan cat before her. 'You fight well.' The words repeated in her mind, again and again. Although Fireflame had beat her to merely a scrap of fur, she thought that she had done well? Waspmeadow grunted at the molly, slightly embarrassed at the compliment, as well as the clear struggle that she was showing, "You.. You too"

As Fireflame turned away to help her Clan, Waspmeadow sat silently, catching her breath. For a cat with as low fighting experience as herself, she felt a new sense of pride wash over her, having given it her best shot.

@Spirit_life_yt

────────────
waspmeadow purrks
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1
────────────

꒰ waspmeadow's bio | toyhouse | art shop ꒱
Old September 8th, 2023, 10:47 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Permission granted, Larkwing shouldered Pebblesplash, offering a grateful glance over to Gingerfrost as she did so. Careful not to jostle the lionheart's injuries, new and old, the young molly began carefully guiding her over to the two healing, a brief bitter feeling shot toward Stonepaw, wherever he was, for missing this battle, when he should have been here, helping. They hadn't lost anyone in the actual fight, but there was no way to tell if any injuries sustained were going to be severe enough to take a life.

"C'mon," Larkwing spoke to the older cat in her care, still walking slowly not to jostle anything, "you're gonna be ok, we've got excellent healers in our clan."
<><><><><>

[ pebble - @Sakura. || sedge, for being approached w/ pebble - @Abyssopelagic ]

SNOWPAW
She/Her - RiverClan Apprentice
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1 - The Collector

There was a lot going on. Snowpaw had stepped back to allow everyone room to crowd around the hurty apprentice, not knowing what exactly was going on. It wasn't like she could really see what the hurties were, having not had a chance to get a good look in the time she was around the apprentice. But... everyone sounded upset. There was yelling and crying and Snowpaw didn't know how to handle that because she didn't know what herbs could help yelling and crying hurties. Briefly, she heard the name 'Kestrelskies', blinking in thought. That was a pretty name. She wished she knew which one was Kestrelskies. Maybe she'd ask later! Once all the yelling and crying had calmed down. Maybe Snowpaw would ask the nice warrior (or Stonepaw, if she saw him again... if he wasn't mad at her...) what herbs could help yelling and crying hurties. She couldn't see any visible hurties from where she was from. Hm.

But the nice warrior was busy and she still didn't know where Stonepaw was and uhhh whoever the other warrior was that the nice tom had spoken to. Snowpaw stared at the group of cats, her expression clueless. Even though she didn't know what was going on, she knew she shouldn't try to ask right now. Snowpaw getting in the way would not be helpful. Nuh uh. She shuffled away from the group, trying to ignore the yelling that was still ringing in her ears. Hrmph. Ouchie. Loud noises weren't very fun. She allowed herself to look around, trying to pick out the Windcats from the Rivercats and the hurty Rivercats from the not hurty Rivercats. As she looked around, though, she spotted the nice she-cat- Larkwing! She remembered!- from earlier who had taken her away from the battle. She also spotted another she-cat next to her. Oh! Another one of the uhh Lion...heaaaarts. Snowpaw padded closer to the two, seeing the Lionheart she-cat look like she was feeling a hurty. Hrm. Well, the nice tom was busy, so... it should be okay? At least, she could let them know that mister nice tom was busy. Grr, now would have been a good time to have those poppy seeds she had given Stonepaw. She didn't even know where he was, much less where he had put them.

Whatever! Didn't matter! Snowpaw would still do her best! Maybe she wouldn't know how to handle this hurty, but she could at least, uhh, make the hurty she-cat smile until the nice tom could look at her hurty? Yeah, that could work! So, stopping in front of them, Snowpaw looked up with a nervous smile.

"U-Uhm, Snowpaw w-wanted you to know that m-mister nice warrior is b-busy right n-now. Snowpaw d-doesn't know how t-t-to help the hurty, but Snowpaw c-can keep hurty Lionheaaart and Larkwing c-company until mister nice tom c-can help with herbs!" she squeaked out, her paws fidgeting as she spoke. Wahh, no matter how much she spoke, it never got easier! And figuring out how to say what she meant... grr. Difficult. Snowpaw didn't like her problem with speaking. She could only hope that Larkwing and the hurty Lionheart could understand her. Hopefully. She really seemed to hope for that a lot.
//. Sakura. @Abyssopelagic (so you can see what Snowpaw is doing!) .\\

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old September 8th, 2023, 05:42 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar had no clue what to expect from RiverClan's newest leader, but there was some begrudging respect for the tom when instead of boldly reminding her that WindClan had been beating on a clan that was already weakened, which was something that Twilightstar hadn't had the prior knowledge of or she wouldn't send her clan out to attack. Yet considering they were strong enough to kill one of her warriors...

Twilightstar pushed that thought from her mind and made a point to ignore Sedgestorm. That warrior could come back and talk when she had the weight of an entire clan on her shoulders. As Gingerfrost went off to tend to his clan, Twilightstar turned to hers, ready to order them home, however, Leechscar and Lightningpaw caught her attention. They were missing Cowtuft? Twilightstar's fur bristled slightly in alarm. How in the world did they lose their medicine cat?!

Twilightstar, of course, wasn't able to get a word in as Leechscar, in his typical fashion, made the decision on his own, stole their medicine cat apprentice, and pranced off to who knows where in RiverClan. Seriously! She didn't like it, she didn't like it at all. But she also could see that RiverClan was mourning one of their own, and WindClan had to do the same with Puddleburr. She couldn't keep sticking around here and waiting, besides the fact that it was inappropriate, more blood would be spilled. Even though she said she wasn't going to care anymore, didn't mean it wasn't going to be on her conscious.

She felt guilty enough about Puddleburr's death. This to some extent felt unnecessary, almost worthless with the cause of all this dead. There was no justice being served here... Still, she'd be keeping that to herself. "WindClan we're heading home. Tend to do those who need the aid." Twilightstar meowed, paws bringing her over toward their clanmate's still body. Her fluffier lookalike, Dreamlight, silently padded up beside her and wordlessly helped the leader carry the tom home. Her clan needed rest and she needed to think. The leader, paying no heed to her own physical pain, took point with Dreamlight at her side, the limp body of their fall hanging between the two she-cats.

For now, she'd put her faith in Leechscar to bring their medicine cats back in one piece. She'd be returning to WindClan worse come to worse she'd be making a trip back to RiverClan to locate her missing son and her medicine cats in the upcoming hours if they did not return home.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 8th, 2023, 06:02 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Tigerpaw went back to camp*
Old September 8th, 2023, 07:00 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Silentleap
A brown trans FtM tom, with a stubby tail and green eyes.

▲▼▲
Silentleap sighed, and shook his head. WindClan lost! Although, Beanstar was dead . . . was this due to some WindClan cat killing him? Wait. Beanstar was on his last life?! Wait- wait--what?!

Silentleap shook his head. Okay. Okay. He just needed to get back to camp. Who's idea was it to attack RiverClan? Did they even think about the aftermath of traveling back to camp? Even worse--traveling back to camp in shame!

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old September 8th, 2023, 08:06 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Sedgestorm was rather glad for his decision to not move Winterpaw just yet, as MArigoldleap confirmed his worries. Before he could reply to her, Nightspark showed up with the herbs he'd requested.
''Thank you. We'll get to you as soon as possible.''
He quickly began wrapping cobwebs on Winterpaw's more free bleeding wounds, and made sure they were tight enough to staunch the bleeding but not tight enough to cause pain or discomfort. Once most of the wounds were wrapped and he felt that moving them was safe, he turned to his kin.
''Help me get him up on my back. I don't want to knock anything loose.''
Nor did he want to cause discomfort or stars farbid even pain to the apprentice as he carried him.
He crouched low to allow Marigoldleap to heft the unconcious child onto his back.
He turned to where he last saw Nightspark to possibly ask for his assistance, but all he caught was the lionhearts tail just as it disappeared in the crowd of cats.
Oh, well. He and the dark furred warrior were more than capable of lifting the young tom on their own. They were plenty strong for the task.
[ -2 cobweb ]

[ @Catherine , @WhiteDawn , @Umbreon-22

The dark furred warrior looked over as Larkwing approached with Pebblesplash using her for support. He picked up a few herbs and trotted over, meeting them half way to make this jaunt a bit easier on the both of them.
Ah, it seemed that Snowpaw had already begun speaking to them for him!
He dipped his head in a silent greeting to the apprentice, as his mouth was still taken over by plants for the time being amd once he set them down, it would probably be a better use of his time to immediately just in and assess the situation. He had made a grave error somewhere with Kestrelpaw, and now she was dead. And he hadn't had it in him to remain long after she had died, only just hearing the new name Gingerfrost had bestowed the apprentice in her last moments, be he woukd be sure to visit her grave when things had cleared up.
In a better world, be might have enough time to assist in digging her grave, but he did not forsee such chance given the state of the wounds around him.
Examining the lionheart and her wounds, he carefully pried a single poppy seed from the flower and offered it to Pebblesplash.
''Alright, take this to help ease the pain. If the pain is still there after a few minutes, I can give you another one. Now, aside from the obvious, is there anything else you'd like me to see to while I'm here?''
He turned to Snowpaw and in a quieter voice, spoke to the apprentice.
''I am unsure how you have gone about treating in the past, but we can use this as a learning oppurtounity for you. Marigold prevents infection if fresh wounds, cobwebs to keep it to the skin. The marigold needs to be chewed into a poultice to be effect and then it is directly applied.''
While he waited for Pebblesplash to answer, he began the distasteful task of chewing the marigold flower he'd brought with him and prepared a cobweb to secure the poultice to her wounds, giving a side glance to Larkwing in an attempt to encourage her to stay, and a silent promise that he'd see to her next.
When he felt he was done chewing the flower, he deposited the pulp onto a paw to show Snowpaw.
''This is about the consistency you'll want from your poultice.''
He then began to apply the poultice to the lionhearts wounds, careful to avoid pressing too hard onto the likely tender and sensitive flesh.
[ -1 marigold, -1 cobweb, -1poppy seed ]

[ @FrostyGalaxy , @Sakura , @lio ]
//sorry this isn't what it could be, but after losing the original reply that took me 3 hours, I needed a very long break, but I tried to cover as many bases as absolely possible and Im sorry about the rushed quality lol\\

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; September 9th, 2023 at 06:08 PM.
Old September 8th, 2023, 08:36 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1] ▵ 80/100
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw looked hard at the windclanners leaving; she hoped never to see them again. The only place she would have to deal with their existence would be at a gathering. She was sure she could also avoid them there but wanted nothing to do with them now. Now, she was starting to feel the stinging pain of her wounds from the fight she had since she was no longer focused on anything else anymore. The young molly moved away from her spot and approached whomever it was doing the healing. "I need help, but it can wait till y'all take care of the more severe injuries first!" she wasn't about to take away attention from those who needed the help most. Grass-green eyes looked down to see her brother on the ground, still unconscious; wait, how did he get involved?! Last, she was aware of was that her brother didn't have any battle experience. "Is...is he going to be okay? Please tell me he is!" she looked up desperately at the two, then back to her brother on the ground. Springpaw had hoped he would stay out of this mess until he was ready for it.

@lio @Abyssopelagic
[she has claw marks going along her right side and then a gnarly-looking one on her belly since it had been bunny kicked at again.]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old September 8th, 2023, 09:35 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DawnFog padded back to camp, trying to keep weight off of her broken leg
Old September 8th, 2023, 10:42 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

Waking up, he blinked heavy eyes, struggling to stand. How had he gotten here? Looking at his paws, he glared at the earth, trying to recall what he had been doing. Oh! Herbs! Yes, herbs! Picking up what he found scattered around the dirt. He walked back to camp. Cresting the ridge, he froze, mouth agape. Oh. Oh. Everything was ruined. Cats who had already lay beaten and bedraggled now lay beaten and bloody. Bile rose in his throat. Was everyone okay? Was his sister okay? Eyes swept the group and landed on her. Good, she was good. All good for now. Skidding down the hill towards the rest of the cats, he dropped the herbs where he had placed the others and jogged towards the center, head swiveling around, fur sticking up from all sides. Windclan had been there. Many injuries already seemed to have been taken care of and the young medicine cat swiftly stepped around to examine the rest.

[+2 cobweb +1 poppy flower (12 seeds) +2 marigold]

any other healing that hasn't been started yet, please feel free to mention me or catherine/abyssopelagic here!
anything ongoing can stay here ofc, just to make it easier to track aha

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; September 8th, 2023 at 10:48 PM.
Closed Thread