Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Earlie Birdie [ Owl Patrol...
by dino.
Last post by JellyCat
Today 03:14 AM
GRAVELLY WAYPOINT ☆ OPEN
by nyme
Last post by Rose
Today 02:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:58 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 01:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Please. he stuttered out. His last breath, words, flooded with gurgling if blood filling his throat. He had died. @~FoxesFire~ @Moon Lily (try to save him!)
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Cas

Whitesong looked away from the fighting, tensing, ready to throw himself into the din, as much as he hated fighting, before he heard his name being called.
His bicolor eyes widened and he rose to his full height, looking for his young apprentice. “COYOTEPAW!” He yowled, sporting the flouncing she-cat. He gritted his teeth and leaped into the battle, his huge bulk knocking into cats as he threw himself forwards. He caught a few glancing blows as he threw himself through the crowd, ending up near COYOTEPAW. “What are you doing here!” His usual calm voice was filled with anger and suprise. What should he do?
The white Tom unsheathes his claws, ready to protect his apprentice.
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:30 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackhaze looked eyes with Twistedpaw, although he thought their name was Ashfeather now. He nodded to her as a show of respect. He wasn’t allowed to fight but he kept and eye on Ashfeather just in case he had to, he’d let her win of course but it would sound better to her clan.
@TheNyanCatMinecart @Neon Lights
Rabbitrunner was looking at Blackhaze with narrowed eyes prepared to fight if needed.
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:31 AM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
"Your place isn't in some tree trying in vain to get someone who isn't on your level to listen to you!" She'd snapped, she'd had enough. This flea-brained thing really thought that Beastspark would do as she told him to, she really imagined that she would drop a stone on another cat and end a life and save the day?! "You're out of your mind!"
Digging her claws into the branch to anchor herself down a bit, Elderpaw draws herself up to full height and advances- albeit slowly- on the ShadowClanner. Behind her, a long tail jerked about furiously keeping the balance. Gritting her teeth, the apprentice lifts one forepaw and lashes out, her body wobbling. If she could just land a swipe at Venompaw, it would buy the two on the ground time. "I'll warn you again, I'm grabbing you the instant you try and do anything to me. We'll both fall! Be reasonable and get DOWN!" Elderpaw really didn't believe in playing games with lives on the line, but it looked like this apprentice didn't value life at all, going so far as to try and end one without a second thought. She wouldn't forgive that. But Venompaw still had a chance.
[ @Cucumberr - In case it got lost, Eld DID try to swipe at Ven!]

Jumping up trying to avoid the paw that was coming at her, she bunched her legs together so they would all fit on the branch that she was on. While continuing to jump Venompaw would glance back up at Elderpaw and smile "You want me down I'll get down" she said jumping. A few jumps later the calico had heard a crack...the branch was breaking off! Perfect! "Meet you on the ground...if I don't die" she said with one last wink as the branch snapped off, causing the rock to fall to the ground. While the apprentice who had just started training only days ago hurtled to the ground, she smiled "Beastspark let Batglare get on top of you!" she said both her and the rock were falling towards them and if she landed on Batglare, plus with the rock it would help out a lot more. Hopefully she would fall in time so that the deputy would atleast be able to see out of one eye. The rock wouldn't kill Batglare, it wasnt that big of a rock but it would give the deputy the uperhand which is what she wanted
[ @Undertaker @Moonraven ]

Last edited by aloeforurburn; August 5th, 2020 at 10:40 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:40 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau @Mumble @Arie ]

----Sheeppaw----

He jerked his head away from the warrior's teeth, and they snapped shut just next to his ear. He shuddered. If he had moved any slower, he might have been thrown, or... worse. ShadowClan cats wouldn't exactly hesitate to kill, right?
A sharp yowl made his head shoot back up, and he had just enough time to glance in the direction of the noise before wham! He was slammed off of Antlerfluff's back and into the dirt. Panic flared in his chest and he raised his paws to swipe at the cat's face, yelping, "Get off of me!" Stormstrike needed help, and he couldn't help her if he was trapped under this guy!
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:44 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

As Pinepaw was pinned down, she squirmed out just in time before a new apprentice was about to hit down hard on her stomach. She got up quickly, and backed up a bit, watching as that gross WindClan cat attempted to spit on her face, but obviously failing. "Disgusting." She mumbled to herself as she backed up more. Since the apprentice hadn't done any training with her new mentor or her old mentor, she would just have to make up moves to simulate real ones.

As Pinepaw was more angry at the first apprentice, she squinted her eyes at him and darted straight at him. Unsheathed claws flying all around the air, attempting to hit the tom.

@~RooRoo~ @Puddle~

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Mirepaw leaped into the battle, his low knowledge of attacking putting him at a disadvantage but he fought on. With claws flashing he threw himself at any cat that smelled like the moor. His attacks were wild, leaving himself open many a time.

(OPEN)

@Rainquail mentor whiskernose mayhaps

Last edited by CheetahPelt; August 5th, 2020 at 10:45 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:45 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Cas

Whitesong looked away from the fighting, tensing, ready to throw himself into the din, as much as he hated fighting, before he heard his name being called.
His bicolor eyes widened and he rose to his full height, looking for his young apprentice. “COYOTEPAW!” He yowled, sporting the flouncing she-cat. He gritted his teeth and leaped into the battle, his huge bulk knocking into cats as he threw himself forwards. He caught a few glancing blows as he threw himself through the crowd, ending up near COYOTEPAW. “What are you doing here!” His usual calm voice was filled with anger and suprise. What should he do?
The white Tom unsheathes his claws, ready to protect his apprentice.
"I was lost!" Coyotepaw howled, her usual loud voice proving to be effective over the noise of the battle. "But everyone here is being so loud that I found you! And now I'm gonna help!" She beamed with determination, unsheathing her claws and throwing a few mock-swipes at the air. "You can show me how to fight, right? You can teach me now and I can help quick!" Learning from experience! That was a thing, right? Coyotepaw saw it as an absolute win. What an exciting night to be back!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:46 AM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
Jumping up trying to avoid the paw that was coming at her, she bunched her legs together so they would all fit on the branch that she was on. While continuing to jump Venompaw would glance back up at Elderpaw and smile "You want me down I'll get down" she said jumping. A few jumps later the calico had heard a crack...the branch was breaking off! Perfect! "Meet you on the ground...if I don't die" she said with one last wink as the branch snapped off, causing the rock to fall to the ground. While the apprentice who had just started training only days ago hurtled to the ground, she smiled "Beastspark let Batglare get on top of you!" she said both her and the rock were falling towards them and if she landed on Batglare, plus with the rock it would help out a lot more. Hopefully she would fall in time so that the deputy would atleast be able to see out of one eye. The rock wouldn't kill Batglare, it wasnt that big of a rock but it would give the deputy the uperhand which is what she wanted.

This crazy bat!!! Elderpaw lets out a squeal of surprise when the whole branch gives way beneath them, her claws scrabbling at the bark in a failing attempt to stay up. "I hate you!" she finds herself shouting at Venompaw, who had forsaken so many opportunities to be a decent cat in her mind that she no longer deserved the decency. Elderpaw couldn't wait to show her up- But she needed to focus on falling first. Twisting her body, the soft gray tabby does her best to keep her paws downward. She wasn't going to try and land on Beastspark or anybody else- Just landing on her paws would be good enough for her. As she makes an impact with the ground, a loud "UmNPH" pushes out of her throat.
"Batglare, this cat is going to get a bruising!" she exclaims to her battling mentor, not really expecting a response to her extreme frustration. Without hesitation, Elderpaw launches herself at Venompaw, her claws curled out as she aims to pummel the little jerk to the ground with the force of their collision.
[ @Moonraven ]
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

He ducked down and quickly swiveled around aiming to trip her as he swiped his paws at hers. @.Bread. @Puddle~
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Closed Thread