Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:12 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Naila
Today 12:05 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 PM
VINEPAW SCENE ART
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 11:53 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:51 AM

Old August 1st, 2024, 09:35 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump until Aug. 25, please!
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Starpoint

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was time for RiverClan's final meeting in the mountains. To say that Fadingstar was ready for life to return to normal was an understatement. He was tired of all of this calamity and tension; it was time for the Clan to move forward.

Leaping atop the Starpoint, he yowled, "RiverClan! Let all cats old enough to leave camp gather beneath the Starpoint for a Clan meeting."

[ If you still need to submit a ceremony form, please do so ASAP! As a general reminder, kits need to have existed IC for at least one IRL month, need to be at least six moons old, and need to have at least ten roleplay posts to qualify for their apprentice ceremony! ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @reiya @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:37 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Oceanclaw padded over.
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:39 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 22
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He felt something was special about this meeting. His paws itched to move, this was the most energy he’s had in a few moons, well…since the invasion of RiverClan. His jaw also hasn’t aches much today which was unusual. All good stuff right?!

He quickly approached the meeting area, sitting down and intently listening to the leader.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:40 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Cloudsong yawned and walked out of the elder den to report to the meeting.

[Open]

Last edited by Bluest+r~; August 2nd, 2024 at 12:30 AM.
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:47 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Another moon, another meeting. Despite only being in the mountains... what has it been? Two? Three moons? Larkwing's paw pads are already roughly calloused from the rough terrain. Still, life goes on regardless, and the tortoiseshell finds her way to the Starpoint, hoping for potentially some good news. Hopefully. StarClan, please let there be good news.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 1st, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream padded up to the Starpoint, tail twitching with anticipation. It was finally time for the meeting. He wondered if Fadingstar would mention anything about heading home. There was a lot going on in RiverClan at the moment though, and truth be told, he was hesitant about the return as well. Who knew what the other Clans were still thinking about them? He dug his claws firmly into the ground- a nervous tick of his. It shouldn’t matter. Whatever was said, Brokenstream would support.

(OPEN)

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw sat quietly off to the side, observing Fadingstar through narrowed eyes. He wondered what it was like to be leader and have to address all of these cats- your Clanmates no less. His ear twitched. He doesn’t think he’d envy that. No, staying in the shadows is where he belonged. He didn’t want all that responsibility on his shoulders. He didn’t want all that attention.

(OPEN)

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Psychedelic

Twig step and Spiraltail sat down

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:56 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye silently approached the Starpoint, neck craning to see the leader. It had been about two moons at this point; was Fadingstar about to announce that RiverClan was finally returning to its rightful place in the mountains? No, that wouldn't make any sense. They couldn't leave just yet. Dusklion's condition had yet to be confirmed, and she simply couldn't see Fadingstar going on ahead without a definitive conclusion.

Regardless, she couldn't help but wonder what the meeting may entail. She sat down, tail curling over her front paws as she awaited the leader's announcement.

(open!)

Last edited by Fits; August 2nd, 2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:58 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw showed up.
(Incredibly short and lazy due to lack of time at the moment)

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:00 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf made his way over at Fadingstar’s call, sitting down at his usual spot with his tail curled around his paws. Despite RiverClan being in exile, he'd noticed that a lot of the news being announced at these meetings was good news recently, so he hoped that would continue with this meeting. There were of course challenges, but he was starting to feel a sense of optimism. He just hoped that when RiverClan did eventually go home that things would continue to get better.

However Dusklion’s disappearance quickly crept back into his mind. Yeah so maybe this might not be so good. His patrol hadn’t found any evidence that she’d been there, so he just hoped that one of the other patrols had found her. But he was worried about the cause of her disappearance. It was strange that she just vanished one day out of nowhere, something that seemed very strange for her to do. So he wondered what had happened, and perhaps most worryingly, would it happen more than once?

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Concorde; August 1st, 2024 at 10:02 PM.