by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:43 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Playdate

Flyfur hastily broke away from where she had been scuffling playfully with another warrior and approached Mothshade and Thornpaw. There was bleeding so they needed medical attention.
"Snailswirl? Snailswirl. I think we need some help. One of the apprentices were hurt."
Hopefully it wasn't too bad.

@eerie elysian @gs29513 @ChillCat

((Should probably move to MD once Snail comes over))

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; October 22nd, 2020 at 05:44 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Well, at least he didn't re-squish the other apprentice.
Beepaw hastily tries to get up and is promptly swatted in the ear. He backs up a few paces and shakes his head, a stupid grin on his face.
He shifts his weight from side to side, leaning as he did before aiming a swipe at Sorrelpaw's paws, claws carefully tucked away.

@wnder

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:58 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Rainquail We moved it to the med den
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 10:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

How many fish did this cat eat to get this large? Deadpool wheezed slightly underneath his weight, considering his size there was no way she was getting him off by throwing him. Mes thought Shadow jerks only dis big. Deadpool grit her teeth against the blows landing on her back, not like she could defend against them right this second. The she-cat decided to simply give up on trying to hurt the tom and focused on getting out from underneath him. Seeing as he wasn't moving his head, she arched up aiming to headbutt him in hopes that he'd stagger and give her the time to shoot out from underneath him.
Blizzardsky staggered a bit at the shove from Deadpool and tried to stick out his back leg, in hopes of tripping her up, it wasn’t a good attempt really, but it wasn’t giving up at least.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:48 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead ]

Springmoth was excited. More than excited. She was practically bouncing out of her fur as the adrenaline coursed through her veins. As soon as Twilightstar gave the word, she had rushed out into the open - and suddenly a cat was right in front of her. Her eyes light up

She grinned at the RiverClan apprentice as paws wrapped around her shoulders and shoved her to the ground, her back smacking into the dirt with a heavy thump. "You're so on, fish-face." Springmoth brought her hindlegs up and kicked out at Ripplepaw's belly. Not too hard, but forceful enough to push her off and away and give Springmoth a few seconds to get back on her paws if the attack connected.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 07:09 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
"Silverpool did this?" Tinydrop glared at Silverpool. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN WERE YOU DOING?!" She might tell Lionstar about this, if Silverpool didn't have a good explaintion. @mareenakit
Wolffang was glad to see that she-cat, Silverpool, getting yelled at. However, why should he care about their argument or her getting in trouble? She had just done a fox-hearted move. Made sense. She was in a rival Clan. Exhausted, he coughed again, his throat feeling raw and sore. His fur was waterlogged and his lungs burned. He gasped, then coughed up a mixture of water and bile. Darkness encroached in his vision again and, with a flash of exhaustion, wondered if he would black out again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Yes! It really had worked this time, fully. Her tail promptly whisked behind her, Splashleap crouched down, mirroring the Windclan she-cat in almost every way. The same position, same determined squint, same mud caked fur. Although Splashleap was a little thicker. I'm not sure what you think I'm getting away with! she huffed, actually perplexed. All she had done was shove her in the mud once or twice! Oh. That was probably it. Ah well. Not wanting to break the stalemate at this point, since she preferred reacting, Splashleap maintained her crouch.
Rosebriar huffed. “I am a WindClan warrior,” she spat. “I am graceful, pretty, and work hard. However, you are a fat, lazy, bad-smelling, clumsy cat with no honor! WindClan has always been better than you, and I will not be beaten by an overweight she-cat who smells like fish!” Her tail lashed from side to side, her leaf-green eyes narrowed with fury. It was all she could do to keep her claws sheathed. You mustn’t anger Twilightstar, she thought, letting out a small huff. Should she attack? This stupid cat wasn’t seizing her opportunity, so she might as well. Rosebriar knew how muddy she was and how wet the ground was. This cat was used to the terrain. So, why not use a WindClan battle tactic? Rosebriar skidded so that the night sky was behind her, rearing up onto her hind legs. Her front paws flashed in a flurry, aiming to reach any part of the she-cat she could get.

(If Splashleap hasn’t turned around yet, then she will be aiming for her side/back. If she has or is beginning to, she’s aiming for the face/head/neck/chest.)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 23rd, 2020, 03:46 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Noting briefly the warrior springing at her, Wishpool was a bit surprised. She hadn't expected anyone this far out so soon, but it seemed they had spilled over. Sidestepping the somewhat clumsy lunge, she spun quickly to face the Riverclan cat. The thrill of battle rushed though her, remembering the feel of fighting, the POWER she felt, beating, destroying, chasing off opponents, protecting her clan. This was a watered down version, but it was there. And it made her excited, powering her swipe as she swung for the other molly's side.
Sootspring attempted to dodge the blow, but it still hit. She gritted her teeth and managed to stay standing, so she then swiped right back at Wishpool, aiming to knock the WindClan she-cat off her feet. RiverClan. Will. Win. She forced the thoughts into her mind, trying to make sure she would stay focused.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 04:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Rani; ]
Cottonstrike felt the apprentice go at his exposed belly. He felt his paws to his side, taking the wind out of him. He fell, but soon regained consciousness. The deaf tom dipped himself out of the way as Crowpaw tried to slam into him.

(i got writers block)

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 04:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluentCurator View Post
Mosspaw is able to sidestep her blow, but just barely- it seems he's still a bit sleepy. He crouches defensively, eyes narrowed as he watches for her next move. He doesn't say a word, too focused on the task at hand.
Seedpaw watched he was able to dode her blow. She tried to remember some of her training. The apprentice pretended to run away and hid her scent along some of her fighting clanmates. She circled around, keeping her eye on her opponent. Without hesitating she ran at him from behind and aimed a blow the ribs to take the breathe from him. She hoped it hit

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 24th, 2020, 01:43 AM
Busy bee

My Mood: Sad

Post Re: Playdate

~[Creekflow-(RC)]~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Fallenstorm rolled towards him suddenly. She was hoping to both free herself and knock him over. This was all starting to get old in her mind.
----------------------------
"Woah!" he exclaimed as he fell onto his face. He wasn't quite expecting that. He instantly shot up and whirled around to face his opponent, almost giving himself whiplash. He needed to be more observant. She literally escaped his clutches with ease. Hmm. He'd have to hold her down a different way if he managed to get her down again. He couldn't let himself make that same mistake again.

The tom raced to the other side of the she-cat and swiftly pounced from behind her form. He was trying to force his weight onto her so he could effectively keep her down. He made sure to keep a plan B in mind in case she managed to outmaneuver him.
Closed Thread