Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 07:39 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 07:37 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:37 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by SatoruSaki
Today 07:35 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2021, 01:49 AM
chirps

Default Re: Hunting Fever [Open for warriors and apprentices]

"Wait up!"

Paws skimming the heather that was almost tall enough to tickle their nose, Snowypaw sprinted across the ground in a flash of blinding white fur. The fluffy apprentice lengthened their stride as much as possible wishing with every bit of them for their little paws to move faster. So wrapped up in their own world of thoughts, they had decided that enough was enough. WindClan needed them. Twilightstar needed them. Their brother needed them.

So, whatever demons they were dealing with could wait. Loyalty to their home tugged at their heart until they were dragged out of the apprentices den, quickly blinking sleep residue from their eyes.

Now, blue eyes shone bright as they skidded to a halt, just barely avoiding a full on collision with their brother. Whoops. Sheepishly, Snowypaw tucked their ears back a bit as little paws scooted themselves backwards. "I, uh, want to join. If you're still looking for cats, that is." Breathing slowing to normal, Snowypaw glanced around, spotting some of their denmates here as well. A bright smile was offered to each of them before they refocused their attention on their brother, Leopardsong, Blackmist, and...

"Coldmist! Hi!" They recognized the senior warrior from their patrol together. It had gone over pretty smooth if they recalled, and apparent joy sparkled in their gaze as they waved a paw in their direction.

// @TheNyanCatMinecart @kalor
Old September 28th, 2021, 07:48 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Coldmist | @spade; @Rockfall; @Starry; @Kyrieknight

Dark blues eyes looked the white apprentice up and down, before giving the cat a brief nod. "Snowypaw, good to see you." Coldmist turned to Wolffang, then scanned the crowd for the few cats he wanted. "I'll take Snowypaw, Peachfrost, Tawnypaw, and Crowspeck. They all seem to have their heads at least halfway screwed on right." The lanky white-and-black tom announced loud enough for each cat who's name he called to gather aroud him, or at least acknowledge the senior warrior.

In Coldmist's opinion, Snowypaw was the obvious choice for him to choose, he knew them better than most of the others. Peachfrost and Crowspeck as well, he had a lifetime of respect for the two cats, though he did't know them that well. And Tawnypaw, well, he honestly had no words for her.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 28th, 2021 at 07:49 AM.
Old September 28th, 2021, 02:09 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong silently counted the number of cats in the group while Wolffang explained his thoughts on grouping up. She counted nine cats, excluding her, Wolffang, and Blackmist. So the leaders of the group were her, Wolffang, and Coldmist. So there were about twelve cats altogether, unless some more cats show up later. "I'll take Dustypaw, Finchsplash, Leopardfire, and Moletongue." Leopardsong meowed, simply picking the next three cats that caught her eye. She was eager to start hunting, her tail refused to stay still and her paws continued to do a little jig nonstop. She did glance at each cat to make sure they were okay with pairing up with her. "Sound good?"
@TheNyanCatMinecart @FriedChicken @ranboozled @Silverfur & Co @FrostCat
Dustypaw nodded. “Yes, that’s fine.” To be honest she was glad Leopardsong had chosen her. She trusted the she-cat almost as much as she had Skyleaf. Almost. And she wasn’t sure she wanted to hunt with the other cats. Dustypaw knew that sounded true, but it was how she felt. She wanted Leopardsong to herself. Then it would almost be like when she and Skyleaf had gone hunting, just her and her mentor. But Dustypaw guessed those times were over, and the thought of that felt a cold, heavy feeling in her chest. She didn’t want it to be over. Pull yourself together, Dustypaw told herself. She straightened up and added, “Whenever you’re ready.” @TheNyanCatMinecart @FriedChicken @Silverfur & Co.

Last edited by Raven~; September 28th, 2021 at 02:11 PM.
Old September 28th, 2021, 02:24 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
Dustypaw nodded. “Yes, that’s fine.” To be honest she was glad Leopardsong had chosen her. She trusted the she-cat almost as much as she had Skyleaf. Almost. And she wasn’t sure she wanted to hunt with the other cats. Dustypaw knew that sounded true, but it was how she felt. She wanted Leopardsong to herself. Then it would almost be like when she and Skyleaf had gone hunting, just her and her mentor. But Dustypaw guessed those times were over, and the thought of that felt a cold, heavy feeling in her chest. She didn’t want it to be over. Pull yourself together, Dustypaw told herself. She straightened up and added, “Whenever you’re ready.” @TheNyanCatMinecart @FriedChicken @Silverfur & Co.

Leopardfire smiled and nodded dusty and herself was ready they was waiting on acouple more cats before heading out.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 28th, 2021, 03:56 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalor View Post
Coldmist | @spade; @Rockfall; @Starry; @Kyrieknight

Dark blues eyes looked the white apprentice up and down, before giving the cat a brief nod. "Snowypaw, good to see you." Coldmist turned to Wolffang, then scanned the crowd for the few cats he wanted. "I'll take Snowypaw, Peachfrost, Tawnypaw, and Crowspeck. They all seem to have their heads at least halfway screwed on right." The lanky white-and-black tom announced loud enough for each cat who's name he called to gather aroud him, or at least acknowledge the senior warrior.

In Coldmist's opinion, Snowypaw was the obvious choice for him to choose, he knew them better than most of the others. Peachfrost and Crowspeck as well, he had a lifetime of respect for the two cats, though he did't know them that well. And Tawnypaw, well, he honestly had no words for her.
Crowspeck walked over, rather surprised. One of the few with their head screwed on half right? That was a compliment, right? Well, whatever the case, the very dark gray and black-speckled tom marched towards Coldmist, a short nod acknowledging the senior warrior and sat, waiting on the others.

Bump me only after two days.

Old September 28th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

See this is what she meant when she thought about more cats showing up. Leopardsong passed Snowypaw a smile as they arrived asking to tag along. Coldmist was swift to snap the young apprentice up, which she didn't mind so long as everyone knew where they were going. With affirmative words from her group, Leopardsong glanced at the rest of the cats in the event as she began to head left. "Alright, I've got my cats, I'm heading out, good luck to the rest of you." The snow bengal offered a friendly flicker of her tail before she took off in a quick sprint.

Her paws easily ate up the ground beneath them, she led her group up a tall hillside and paused at the top to make sure she had everyone. "So for hunting, how about we pair up and split up, we can cover more ground and catch more prey that way?" Leopardsong offered, looking over at her apprentice and the warriors for their input. Leopardsong would most likely stick with Dustypaw just because it was something she preferred. She was still getting the hang of this mentoring business and so didn't really wanted anyone else responsible for the apprentice that was not herself.
@FriedChicken @ranboozled @Silverfur & Co @FrostCat

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; September 29th, 2021 at 12:56 AM.
Old September 29th, 2021, 12:30 AM

My Mood: Chatty

"Yeah,More prey means more full bellies and we have better chances of surviving during leafbare then dying from starvation" ( @Moonraven )
Old September 29th, 2021, 07:24 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

“Yes, that would make sense,” Dustypaw agreed. She hesitated, then added, “Could I come with you, Leopardsong?” Maybe she could get alone time with her mentor after all.
@Moonraven @ranboozled @FriedChicken @Silverfur & Co.

Last edited by Raven~; September 29th, 2021 at 07:25 AM.
Old September 29th, 2021, 09:08 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

See this is what she meant when she thought about more cats showing up. Leopardsong passed Snowypaw a smile as they arrived asking to tag along. Coldmist was swift to snap the young apprentice up, which she didn't mind so long as everyone knew where they were going. With affirmative words from her group, Leopardsong glanced at the rest of the cats in the event as she began to head left. "Alright, I've got my cats, I'm heading out, good luck to the rest of you." The snow bengal offered a friendly flicker of her tail before she took off in a quick sprint.

Her paws easily ate up the ground beneath them, she led her group up a tall hillside and paused at the top to make sure she had everyone. "So for hunting, how about we pair up and split up, we can cover more ground and catch more prey that way?" Leopardsong offered, looking over at her apprentice and the warriors for their input. Leopardsong would most likely stick with Dustypaw just because it was something she preferred. She was still getting the hang of this mentoring business and so didn't really wanted anyone else responsible for the apprentice that was not herself.
@FriedChicken @ranboozled @Silverfur & Co @FrostCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
"Yeah,More prey means more full bellies and we have better chances of surviving during leafbare then dying from starvation" ( @Moonraven )
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
“Yes, that would make sense,” Dustypaw agreed. She hesitated, then added, “Could I come with you, Leopardsong?” Maybe she could get alone time with her mentor after all.
@Moonraven @ranboozled @FriedChicken @Silverfur & Co.

":Yeah that is fine." Leapordfire mews and smiles looking at the rest of the group and was ready to go. She await her partner and then padded off in a direction once they was out of camp.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 29th, 2021, 09:27 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Moletongue was ready