Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
TigerleafXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:56 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:54 PM
Would you survive?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:54 PM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by dino.
Today 05:48 PM
Willowpaw interactions
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:47 PM

Old November 28th, 2017, 07:24 PM

Default Re: ( Private) The wolven Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
naruto smiles “ yes but you are ... how to say more sane than the others” he says kindly @Rubinaito

Within minutes of the struggle, foot steps can be heard as a man with long black hair, sliver eyes and scars seen here and there came forward. On his back two swords each different from each other yet his focus was on the boy before him. “ interesting.... you’ve taken quite a fall. “ Said the man in a dark husky voice as his eyes glowed softly “ I am Zeroth the Killer a Witcher. “ he says calmly as he steps back a bit “ why are you here? “ he asks calmly as he begins to pull out his sword @Celestial .
"Oh." Noctis frowned. "I guess that makes sense." He shifted, crossing his legs. "So what's a Witcher?" He asked, his gaze focusing on a bag just behind the fire with silver shining within its contents. It made him nervous, to say the least. Only Beast-Hunters carry Silver weapons like that... He averted his gaze and began fiddling with a blade of grass, shaping it into a small ring and looping it around his finger.
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Oh." Noctis frowned. "I guess that makes sense." He shifted, crossing his legs. "So what's a Witcher?" He asked, his gaze focusing on a bag just behind the fire with silver shining within its contents. It made him nervous, to say the least. Only Beast-Hunters carry Silver weapons like that... He averted his gaze and began fiddling with a blade of grass, shaping it into a small ring and looping it around his finger.
Sasuke eyes glowed “ we hunt and kill monsters for a living “ he says rather coldly as Naruto sits down “ well... only monsters that do bad or need saving “
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Sasuke eyes glowed “ we hunt and kill monsters for a living “ he says rather coldly as Naruto sits down “ well... only monsters that do bad or need saving “
"Oh." Noctis seemed to become a little more nervous, scooting towards the bushes slightly. He tensed up, shifting ever so slightly just in case he needed to run. "I see." He glanced up at the moon, checking the time.
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Oh." Noctis seemed to become a little more nervous, scooting towards the bushes slightly. He tensed up, shifting ever so slightly just in case he needed to run. "I see." He glanced up at the moon, checking the time.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ don’t worry we don’t kill wolf princes it’s against our code as Witchers “ he says calmly as Naruto smiles kindly “ yes come relax with us”
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:44 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
naruto smiles “ yes but you are ... how to say more sane than the others” he says kindly @Rubinaito

Within minutes of the struggle, foot steps can be heard as a man with long black hair, sliver eyes and scars seen here and there came forward. On his back two swords each different from each other yet his focus was on the boy before him. “ interesting.... you’ve taken quite a fall. “ Said the man in a dark husky voice as his eyes glowed softly “ I am Zeroth the Killer a Witcher. “ he says calmly as he steps back a bit “ why are you here? “ he asks calmly as he begins to pull out his sword @Celestial .
aaron looked up at the man though he was beneath magnum who simply slowed to a trot and stood as if nothing had happened. Aaron dismounted from his awkward position smiling shyly as he fell
On the ground and quickly tried to recover. "it wasn't my choice" Aaron simply protested dusting himself off but keeping a close eye on the swords by the mans hands.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 28th, 2017, 11:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

aaron looked up at the man though he was beneath magnum who simply slowed to a trot and stood as if nothing had happened. Aaron dismounted from his awkward position smiling shyly as he fell
On the ground and quickly tried to recover. "it wasn't my choice" Aaron simply protested dusting himself off but keeping a close eye on the swords by the mans hands.
He laughs softly as he let’s go of the sword “ still able to smile in front of a Witcher like me. How cute” he says playfully as he begins to step forward and hold out his hand “ you’re name is Aaron if I am correct? Interesting name for a cute guy” he says playfully
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
He laughs softly as he let’s go of the sword “ still able to smile in front of a Witcher like me. How cute” he says playfully as he begins to step forward and hold out his hand “ you’re name is Aaron if I am correct? Interesting name for a cute guy” he says playfully
aaron grabbed his hand and pulled himself up nodding thankfully as he pulled magnums lead and held him steady with a hand. "how did you... Know that?" he said suddenly gripping the horse as if he needed to make a quick escape anytime soon

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 29th, 2017, 12:14 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

aaron grabbed his hand and pulled himself up nodding thankfully as he pulled magnums lead and held him steady with a hand. "how did you... Know that?" he said suddenly gripping the horse as if he needed to make a quick escape anytime soon
He laughs softly “ I’m a Witcher remember I heard someone yell it from a mile away so I quickly assumed it’s yours. “ he says playfully
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:48 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
XD well winter will be hunting why not pop in and scare him?
(Skye is gonna suck with magic XD) Skye had attempted to telaport herself to the market place, but something seemed off. "not again." She said looking around. Her grey eyes landed on a man infront lf her. "Oh!?" She said

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:29 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
(Skye is gonna suck with magic XD) Skye had attempted to telaport herself to the market place, but something seemed off. "not again." She said looking around. Her grey eyes landed on a man infront lf her. "Oh!?" She said
Winter eyes widened when she suddenly appeared right in front of a deer he was about to take down even had his bow drawn... he quickly puts his bow away “ oh?..... so it’s nice meeting you I’m winter and you?” He says playfully as he stands